Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:14:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Proof that God exists  (Read 62221 times)
mrflibblehat

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 01:10:16 PM

Thy videos that thou shalt posted here maketh me amused. (Or something like that.)

Well I'm already not good at English so if you go with Middle Age English...

Well if the Bible is written like that, that's how probably we all must write and talk.

xslugx

Activity: 293

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 02:12:06 PM

Thy videos that thou shalt posted here maketh me amused. (Or something like that.)

Well if the Bible is written like that, that's how probably we all must write and talk.

Well if that's it I won't go to heaven that's for sure :-/

eon89 (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 292

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 03:20:30 PM

Well if that's it I won't go to heaven that's for sure :-/

You should always follow the advice that the Bible offers. Isn't that right BADecker?

Pulsarmaster

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 05:53:30 PM

i need to speak with god any advice ?
blackbird307

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 05:58:09 PM

You just need to pray and He will answer. Most of the times He answers with NO but even so do prepare yourself.

Moloch

Activity: 798
Merit: 722

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 06:24:05 PM

You can talk to God all you want, just don't expect an answer (if you get an answer, there is a straight-jacket waiting for you)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intercession

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Efficacy_of_prayer

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Studies_on_intercessory_prayer#The_STEP_project
blackbird307

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 06:27:21 PM

Just prepare yourself for a negative and take matters into your own two hands.

youdamushi

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 06:34:20 PM

You just need to pray and He will answer. Most of the times He answers with NO but even so do prepare yourself.

Correction:

Most of the time He doesn't give a fuck and doesn't answer to anything.
Nobody and especially Atheists ask for something positive from God. He doesn't have to accomplish a miracle to convince us.
He could just appear near us and tell us "NO"
And that would be good! No need for anything positive in fact :3

PARADICE.io

Moloch

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 06:39:49 PM

Correction:

Nobody and especially Atheists ask for something positive from God. He doesn't have to accomplish a miracle to convince us.

I once prayed for an amputee to regrow his arm... it didn't work

I also prayed for Stephen Hawking, but that didn't work either
organofcorti
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1007

Poor impulse control.

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2016, 09:00:14 PM

Correction:

How many Hawkings were you expecting to get?

Bitcoin network and pool analysis 12QxPHEuxDrs7mCyGSx1iVSozTwtquDB3r
follow @oocBlog for new post notifications
Moloch

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 09:11:27 PM

Correction:

I was really hoping God would be a nice guy, and let him move his arms and legs and wipe his own ass... letting him speak without a computer would be a sweet bonus

I suppose this only proves that God hates scientists
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 02:24:45 AM

Correction:

I was really hoping God would be a nice guy, and let him move his arms and legs and wipe his own ass... letting him speak without a computer would be a sweet bonus

Instead God gave Hawking a brain and mind far beyond most other people. And what did Hawking use them for? To reject the God Who gave them to him.

There is still hope for Hawking. If he can stop being bitter long enough, he just might figure out that EVERYBODY loses EVERYTHING after 80 or 100 years, and some a lot sooner, and that it is not God's fault, but that it is the fault of mankind doing the exact thing that Hawking is doing... rejecting God.

So great scientifically, mathematically and logically. But so weak in them at the same time.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 05:39:31 AM

Correction:

Instead God gave Hawking a brain and mind far beyond most other people. And what did Hawking use them for? To reject the God Who gave them to him.

There is still hope for Hawking. If he can stop being bitter long enough, he just might figure out that EVERYBODY loses EVERYTHING after 80 or 100 years, and some a lot sooner, and that it is not God's fault, but that it is the fault of mankind doing the exact thing that Hawking is doing... rejecting God.

So great scientifically, mathematically and logically. But so weak in them at the same time.

Cool

BADecker,

Your constant assumptions about God are really annoying.  What are you talking about?  God did not give him brain?  What do you mean?  Have you completely lost your mind?
My assumptions aren't annoying me. And they can't be annoying you, because I haven't told you any of them, yet.

What do you mean, "God did not give him brain?". Of course God gave him his brain.

What do you mean: God gave him the brain?  How did he do it?  Do you have any evidence that God gave Stephen Hawking his brain?  How did he do it?  His mother gave him his body including his brain.
The proof is the cause and effect part of how everything works. You forget so soon all about the basics. How do you even remember how to type in this forum? God gave everything that everybody has to everybody who has it, through cause and effect. You seem to get denser by the minute sometimes.

Are you saying his mother is God?

All you need to do is look through my posts to see if I said that. But you can't even do that, now, can you! Your density reaches new levels that would amaze even Hawking if he saw your posts.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 07:41:07 AM

Correction:

Cool

BADecker,

Your constant assumptions about God are really annoying.  What are you talking about?  God did not give him brain?  What do you mean?  Have you completely lost your mind?
My assumptions aren't annoying me. And they can't be annoying you, because I haven't told you any of them, yet.

What do you mean, "God did not give him brain?". Of course God gave him his brain.

How do you know that God gave him his brain?  "Of course" is not an explanation.  It is an assumption.

What do you mean: God gave him the brain?  How did he do it?  Do you have any evidence that God gave Stephen Hawking his brain?  How did he do it?  His mother gave him his body including his brain.
The proof is the cause and effect part of how everything works. You forget so soon all about the basics. How do you even remember how to type in this forum? God gave everything that everybody has to everybody who has it, through cause and effect. You seem to get denser by the minute sometimes.

All you need to do is look through my posts to see if I said that. But you can't even do that, now, can you! Your density reaches new levels that would amaze even Hawking if he saw your posts.

Cool

He got his brain (all his body) from his mother, and you said God gave him his brain, so his mother must be God according to you.

Just like God gave you everything you have through cause and effect, even so God gave Hawking his brain through cause and effect. Just like God gave your mother her part in making you through cause and effect, even so God gave Hawking's mother her part in making Hawking through cause and effect.

Wake up to the reality of science.

Cool

craked5

Activity: 840
Merit: 529

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 08:28:55 AM

Correction:

And yet he could at least had the decency to come and explain why it would be a no. That he can't break physics laws like that, that it was hard enough to construct all this shit and it's not to break it all at the first crying amputee...
valta4065

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 09:14:54 AM

Correction:

Cool

BADecker,

How do you know that God gave him his brain?  "Of course" is not an explanation.  It is an assumption.

Cool

He got his brain (all his body) from his mother, and you said God gave him his brain, so his mother must be God according to you.

Just like God gave you everything you have through cause and effect, even so God gave Hawking his brain through cause and effect. Just like God gave your mother her part in making you through cause and effect, even so God gave Hawking's mother her part in making Hawking through cause and effect.

Wake up to the reality of science.

Cool

Yeah so cause consequence is proof of God? What a shitty theory... It's like saying "we exist hence God exist". This is nothing like proof!

█▄       ▄                                            ████     ▐███▌                                               
    ▐████▄ ▄██                                           █████     ████▌                                               
    ▐█████████▌                                          █████     ████                                                
▄▄▄▄▄███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                   █████    █████                                 █████          
  ▀█████▀▀  ▄██████████▄                   ████     ▄██████████████████████                             █████          
    ▀▀  ▄▄██████████████                  █████     ██████████████████████                             ▄█████          
    ▄██████▀██▀█████████     ▄██████   ▄██████████      ████     █████          ▄████████    ▄██████▄  █████  █████    
    █████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██████    ▄███████████ ███████████     ▐████     █████       ▄███████████  ██████████  ██████████████  
    ███████ █ ██████    ▄█████▀ ▐█████  ▐█████         █████     █████      ▄██████▀ ████ █████▀  ▀██  ██████████████  
    █████▄  ▄ ▄▄██████▌ ██████████████  ██████    ██████████████████████▄ ▄█████    █████ ████████     █████    █████  
   ▐██████ ██ █████████ ████████████    █████▌    ▀██████████████████████ █████    ██████  ██████████ ▄████▀   ▄█████  
   ████████████████████ ██████          █████          ████     █████     █████▄  ███████      ██████ █████    ██████  
   ██████████████████   █████████████  ████████      ▄████    ▐████▌     ██████████████  ███████████ █████    █████   
   ████████████████▀      ██████████     ███████▀     ████▀     ████▌     ████████▌ ███  ▀████████   █████    █████   

|
    Bet on Future Blocks & Earn a Passive Income   
             Supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS and more!             
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
yugo23

Activity: 476
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 11:38:46 AM

Seems like there is something that most of zealouts out there didn't understand:

It's not up to Atheists to prove the non existence of Gog. You're not going to try to prove everything that doesn't exist! It's the other way around that things work ><
organofcorti
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1007

Poor impulse control.

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2016, 12:12:19 PM

Seems like there is something that most of zealouts out there didn't understand:

It's not up to Atheists to prove the non existence of Gog. You're not going to try to prove everything that doesn't exist! It's the other way around that things work ><

Indeed. Bertrand Russell explains the reason nicely in his "Teapot" analogy.

Bitcoin network and pool analysis 12QxPHEuxDrs7mCyGSx1iVSozTwtquDB3r
follow @oocBlog for new post notifications
yugo23

Activity: 476
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 01:00:28 PM

Indeed. Bertrand Russell explains the reason nicely in his "Teapot" analogy.

Ahah, never heard of it but it's a great way to explain the absurdity of "God is obviously there" statement ^^
mainpmf

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 01:14:58 PM

Is it me or did BADecker stopped?
Did we win gentlemen?

████████████████████████████
████████▄▄████████▄▄████████
█████▄███▀▀██████▀▀███▄█████
██████▀███▄█▄██▄▄████▀██████
████████████████▄▄████████
████▄▄███████████████▄████
████▄████████████████▀████
████████▀▀▀████▀█▀█████████
██████▄██████████████▄██████
█████▀███▄▄██████▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀████████▀▀████████
Truckcoin

For The Fastest Decentralized Global Market
▬▬     ANN Thread     WhitePaper     Twitter     Facebook     Google+     ▬▬

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: