Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 11:46:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Proof that God exists  (Read 62224 times)
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 12:20:30 AM

After long and secular debates about atheism, the need for a separate topic about God's existence has arisen.
There are amongst us a group of people who believe that while there is no proof that God exists, there also is no proof that He doesn't exist.
Please share your argument in a logical manner and abstain from saying things like "I'm right because I'm right".
I know that this, in the end, is a philosophical discussion so only logical are welcome.
There is no wrong or right about believing to God. Kust have faith to him and everything will be working fine. And for those who had bad exp dont loose faith. Everything will be fine.

Especially if you are American soldiers fighting Middle East Muslim soldiers over in the Middle East.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
virtualx

Activity: 672
Merit: 507

LOTEO

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 12:24:03 AM

Which link do you claim is missing now?

Complete misinterpretation of the findings.    Cool
Woman evolved from man in this picture? You must be Catholic  Smiley Evolution is a real thing, but it doesn't prove or disprove god. It's god's design.  Cool

There is no wrong or right about believing to God. Kust have faith to him and everything will be working fine. And for those who had bad exp dont loose faith. Everything will be fine.
Are you sure about that? Some people believe they are god themselves  Grin

...loteo...
DIGITAL ERA LOTTERY

r

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████████▄
▄██  ███████▌ ▐██████████████▄
▐██▌ ▐█▀  ▀█    ▐█▀   ▀██▀  ▀██▌
▐██  █▌ █▌ ██  ██▌ ██▌ █▌ █▌ ██▌
▐█▌ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█▌ ▐██  ▄▄▄██ ▐█ ▐██▌
▐█  ██▄  ▄██    █▄    ██▄  ▄███▌
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
r

RPLAY NOWR
BE A MOON VISITOR!
[/center]
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 12:29:14 AM

Complete misinterpretation of the findings.    Cool
Woman evolved from man in this picture? You must be Catholic  Smiley Evolution is a real thing, but it doesn't prove or disprove god. It's god's design.  Cool

Are you trying to say that I am promoting this picture?

Evolution is only a real thing on paper and in the minds of people who want to believe in fantasies. That's why they call it the THEORY of Evolution.

God didn't use evolution to make man or woman. See http://www.albatrus.org/english/theology/creation/biblical_age_earth.htm.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
virtualx

LOTEO

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 12:58:15 AM

Woman evolved from man in this picture? You must be Catholic  Smiley Evolution is a real thing, but it doesn't prove or disprove god. It's god's design.  Cool

Evolution is only a real thing on paper and in the minds of people who want to believe in fantasies. That's why they call it the THEORY of Evolution.

God didn't use evolution to make man or woman. See http://www.albatrus.org/english/theology/creation/biblical_age_earth.htm.

Cool
No, I'm saying this seems like a catholic idea.

Micro-evolution is real in experiments. You can do the experiments yourself if you want, small flies with short life-cycle were used.
Macro-evolution, it's a theory but one with a lot of evidence.

As what God does.. we believe in different Gods  Smiley

...loteo...
DIGITAL ERA LOTTERY

r

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
r

RPLAY NOWR
BE A MOON VISITOR!
[/center]
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 01:46:49 AM

Cool
No, I'm saying this seems like a catholic idea.

Micro-evolution is real in experiments. You can do the experiments yourself if you want, small flies with short life-cycle were used.
Macro-evolution, it's a theory but one with a lot of evidence.

As what God does.. we believe in different Gods  Smiley

Micro/macro-evolution doesn't say anything. It is just another term for change. All change comes about through cause and effect, even the things that they call micro/macro-evolution. It means nothing different than any other change.

Cause and effect throughout the universe is simply programming. Programming means a programmer. In the case of the universe, the Programmer is a being we give the term "God" to. Why do we call Him/It God? Because of His/Its greatness.

We all believe in the same God until we start to describe him in wrong and different ways. Does God have a blue beard? If we say that He does, but He doesn't, we simply make a mistake. When our mistakes deepen to the point of describing something different than God, then we have a false god.

Cool

virtualx

LOTEO

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 02:19:05 AM

Micro/macro-evolution doesn't say anything. It is just another term for change. All change comes about through cause and effect, even the things that they call micro/macro-evolution. It means nothing different than any other change.
They are experimental results, not just change. The reality matched the theory for the experiments carried out. You could have an experiment that disproves it, you're welcome to show me, it would be a big news

...loteo...
DIGITAL ERA LOTTERY

r

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
r

RPLAY NOWR
BE A MOON VISITOR!
[/center]
RoomBot
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1123

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 02:27:25 AM

digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 02:34:03 AM

There are amongst us a group of people who believe that while there is no proof that God exists, there also is no proof that He doesn't exist.

Which god?  But even ignoring that fact.

The evidence for non-existence is circumstantial as there is no physical evidence of his/her/it existence.  But here is the circumstantial evidence:

- no physical evidence
- 'God' of different cultures, 'revealed' himself/herself/itself at various periods in distant past to a few individuals spoke fluent English, Arabic, Aramaic or Hebrew.  The wisdom he provided does not meet the very basic standard of human morality or social justice of today.  If he wanted to guide men and women, he would interact with the physical realm, update his/her holy books etc.
- this imaginary god supposedly created world with all the universes about 13.8 billion of years ago.  Then waited about 9 billion years to create Earth in this particular universe, and another 4.5 billion to create humans in his own image.  His works ethic are, well, questionable.  Why the wait?
- why did he created imperfect human body: why we have jaw that does not fit all the teeth, our immune system is in constant war with viruses and bacteria?  He is either lazy or is constantly fighting diseases himself, viruses/bacteria which he himself created?  I hope he has a good health plan.

Now more specific points about Christianity:
- Jesus of Nazareth is a myth.  Many historians already debunked this myth.  youtube Richard Carrier  
- nobody demonstrated virgin birth since 'birth of Christ', physically impossible to conceive without human sperm penetrating egg wall. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcDhf2was8w  But people who wrote the story did not know that.
- why would god want to be killed to forgive human sins, he could have just forgive them and be done with it. Again, the novelist who wrote the story did not think this through.  
- why he wants to torture people who use their brain he/she himself/herself gave them in the first place.  He behaves very ungodly, very human like.  Perhaps because he is an imaginary construct devised by the 1st century publicist.
- water cannot be turned into wine, the cracker you eat during mass does not turn into flesh of Christ, nobody can walk on water.  All these claims are false, so the whole premise is false.

And Islam:
- horses don't fly, never did, never will
- morality provided by this god is on par with Christian or Jewish god, from which the myth has been derived
- raping young children, killing apostates, or gay people is immoral.  Only genocidal maniac would recommend such 'solutions'.  Maybe because Quran was written by such people.

and not to forget Jewish god:
- 40 years in the dessert, parting sea waters and manna from heaven sounds as ridiculous as tooth fairies, or flat Earth.
- 600+ some 'laws'.  Why so many? He was lazy enough with creation job, but very diligent in describing who you can beat to death, who you can rape, or kill.  Who you can have sex with, who you cannot.  BTW, if he was against gays why did he create lambs?  15-20% of lambs are gay.
All their laws are ridiculous by today's standards.

Should I go on with Mormonism?  Or you have get the picture...

God exist and will interact with your life in such ways that you smile and say : thank you, if you are worthy enough.

Islam says is the last religion and it's prophet is the last one sent by one true God with ultimate guidance written in the holy book of Quran.

Quran never tells you to rape or kill children. also says Jesus never died and someone else who looked like him did. says God has no partner no children no family, He doesn't sleep, He doesn't age and will never die, always was and always will be, He doesn't need anything or anyone and created man and woman(first ones, Adam & Eve) by sending archangels to bring clay from earth to shape them into the bodies of man and woman that humans are then gave them life by inserting or shining His light in to them.

Have you seen isis videos killing families and civilians by different and barbaric and brutal methods?
In the eyes of Islam they are apostates and should be stopped(can you stop isis members easily without a fight? or they kill more civilians in the process? then just kill them before they do) and killed.

People having sex with sisters and their own mothers for thousands of years mainly royal families, to keep the power in side the family gen pool, resulting in flaws in their future generations DNA also those flaws could be appear as environmental consequences and bad way of life eventually causing man with desire to put in another man, I mean wtf? women has the same hole then why not put it in theirs? such behaviors are not natural indeed and gay sex doesn't help reproduction of humans, also gay is a disease and can be cured by medical practices and medicine(God provided a fix for it in a way).

So yes I'd kill a man who tries to violate my friend or brother if not stopped before me and my family find out about the problem and try to save him, yes such people should first try to help them but if "free world" which allows gay sex and doesn't try to cure them prevents you from helping them or they simply want to put it in other men and refuse the help, I'd kill them because they just want a very wrong thing and think they have the rights to want it but that is just wrong.

There is no horse flying in Islam, that's just a made up thing.

Find me one earth like planet with human like creatures living on it, the world still looking for it and appears that among billions of stars our earth in one of a kind and all the scientists agree on the deliberate and designed location of earth with the perfect orbit and with a moon so big and so close as if some one putted there just to balance the water level rise(as well as pulling clouds towards the sky) and keeping the earth's speed around itself and the sun and also have  something like a flash light in dark nights with other scientific proved affects on everything including our lives.

God in Quran says: "some people will never believe and never submit even by seeing miracles happened in front of them, so I put a lock on their hearts to prevent the light of my guidance and finding the path of salvation finds the way in, yes intentionally doing that and will let them to be involved and busy with worldly things since they chose this short term life over what I am promising them only if listen and more importantly think about what is best for them".

So I'll tell you that if you haven't felt and experienced His love and presence, then I truly feel sad for you and sorry.

People mostly are too arrogant or ignorant and both to realize it is us who need God's attention and His kindness, we are the ones should beg forgiveness and think more, research more, experiment and learn more which I personally kneel before His greatness and am fascinated by the knowledge of myself and my understanding of things and the whole world and learning new things every day but yet I see that I know very little if nothing and think of all the good things possible by humans and see what we are capable of bad or good, in my case when I see all the goods and infinite possibilities of doing good enjoying life.

You don't deserve Him if you can't feel and believe.

🖤😏
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 02:36:39 AM

They are experimental results, not just change. The reality matched the theory for the experiments carried out. You could have an experiment that disproves it, you're welcome to show me, it would be a big news

You seem to misunderstand.

Cause and effect as expressed through Newton's 3rd LAW shows us that all is programmed. It doesn't matter that theories match some experimentation. Cause and effect is still the basic operating factor. There is no pure random.

What this means is that the changes in the so-called evolution were programmed into things right from the Beginning. The fact that science sets up experiments that are not natural happenings, shows that there is manipulation by the scientists.

Cool

kongosplit

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 06:12:27 AM

This is the coolest subject i ever seen in my life.

This is not a fair question. If god exists or not. I believe that God is present in everyone. God being us. In fact God is the power of our faith when we lose faith in ourselves. I don't quite think that you get what I'm trying to say but this is a real fact.

So let's do something for this. Cheesy

Long live the life!
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2016, 06:58:42 AM

I do belive that god really exist not because my parents told me or prist nor church told me to believe in him but i experienced how really awesome he is ibelieve that he has a good plan for each and everyone and if you keep on faith with him he will bless you everyday Smiley

Xenophoto

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 10:58:03 AM

Looking back, when humans see lightning, they say that it was God's creation. When there's thunder, they say that it's God being angry. Even fire back then was considered as God's creation. Every single thing that humans weren't able to understand were used "God" as an explanation. Since humans back then doesn't have any scientific exploration, pretty much everything was about God.

I don't know about God's existence but I do believe that something has put us in this place to grow. Just observe how perfect the world works, only somebody who has a deep understanding about all these things can create this. I guess it was aliens from another planet, I do not know.

TheGodFather

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 11:10:52 AM

After long and secular debates about atheism, the need for a separate topic about God's existence has arisen.
Please share your argument in a logical manner and abstain from saying things like "I'm right because I'm right".
I know that this, in the end, is a philosophical discussion so only logical are welcome.
I believe that god is always exist in this world if we don't have god then how about those people who are still believing on him and i know that god is exist our president from philippines talked god earlier that god's already told him never accusing or never trashtalk someone if he want to  live more.
Xenophoto

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 11:41:12 AM

i know that god is exist our president from philippines talked god earlier that god's already told him never accusing or never trashtalk someone if he want to  live more.
That just came up on the news. Grin But just because the president talked about God that doesn't prove that God exists. Let's just see if he's not going to cuss on camera anymore in the following times.

I believe that god is always exist in this world if we don't have god then how about those people who are still believing on him
If don't have a God and we come to prove it or something, then people that are believing in God would feel as if their whole life was a lie. Their love towards their church friends might become anger especially to their mentors who have said this and that about God. It's their problem to deal with, not ours.

Drago2016

Activity: 314
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 04:31:04 PM

I also don't believe in fairytales about God. People don't want to know the truth to not worry about it. Religious denominations are trying through deception to control people.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 04:36:49 PM

I also don't believe in fairytales about God. People don't want to know the truth to not worry about it. Religious denominations are trying through deception to control people.

I hope nobody believes in fairy tales about God. Rather, I hope they all believe the truth about God.

Science proves God exists, and nature shows God exists ( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1662153.40 ). Start by knowing that God exists. Then find out the things to believe about God.

Cool

groll

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 30, 2016, 11:26:50 AM

God is like a wind, we cannot see Him but we can feel His blessings.  We do not need any proof to justify His existence.  All the things that we see, feel, touch, and hear are all created by God.  As the bible says, bleesed are people who believe yet did not see, something like that.  Believing God should not be put on debate.  I do not care what you believe in, I just care what I believe in.  As long as We do not hurt each other and have respect it is okay on whatever we want to believe in.
pseexh

Activity: 301

View Profile
October 30, 2016, 11:35:25 AM

I also don't believe in God,but I believe that this is not a reason for quarrel between people. Atheists are always more tolerant of their opponents.
Drago2016

Activity: 314

View Profile
October 30, 2016, 12:53:05 PM

It seems to me that do not believe in God even the religious leaders. Look how many scandals have been associated with them.
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
October 30, 2016, 02:47:08 PM

It seems to me that do not believe in God even the religious leaders. Look how many scandals have been associated with them.

They believe in God but it looks that they more believe in material God- money and wealth.
We are all fallen beings and temptations from outside world are always very strong and big, and all this priests are not strong enough to resist these challenges.
This can't prove existence of God but can prove can weak are human beings.
Because of this reason we need God, to give us power and help us to live moral and good life.
Goodness and love of God you can see from the living examples of Mother Theresa and other holy man and woman in the past.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: