Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:33:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: .

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [DC] Dark Clam |BOUNTY ->| We need more developers. | J-D wager |  (Read 25868 times)
andulolika (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1047

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 04:00:33 PM
Last edit: March 06, 2016, 04:47:03 PM by andulolika

Since all the polemic regarding this ill refund the voting fee to everyone that votes the day the voting is closed.

That seems like it would e a big ass mess. To only refund the people that vote on the last day.

I'm not going to vote, i dont care what you all do with it
Not really a big mess, i mean its easy to see which adresses voted, and i dont think everyone will vote, besides is a small amount if i take it that way, lets say 200 claimers, .0002 each its like .04, i think its worth as long as people stop finding excuses.

its 0.0005btc to vote.
A bit more than i expected, yet i still dont believe the whole 211 holders will vote, i wont retract.

Edit: i just saw what you were saying DarkClam. No, everyone that claimed and wants it will get refunded the fee just that wont be refunded till we finish voting.

🔥 🔥 🔥  Satochip - Secure the future  🔥 🔥 🔥
⭐️ Hardware wallet on a smartcard | Affordable and easy to use | Open source and community driven | BTC, LTC, BCH (SLP tokens), ETH (ERC-20 tokens)... ⭐️
──WebsiteShop  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Telegram  |  Github──

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
andulolika (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 02:13:08 PM

Only 10 votes till now, 5 for burn 5 for continuing. The voting rate is way smaller than the claiming one, comeon guys youll regret later not caring.

⭐️ Hardware wallet on a smartcard | Affordable and easy to use | Open source and community driven | BTC, LTC, BCH (SLP tokens), ETH (ERC-20 tokens)... ⭐️
Dank Frank

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Too Weird to Live. Too Rare to Die...

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 02:36:51 PM

Only 10 votes till now, 5 for burn 5 for continuing. The voting rate is way smaller than the claiming one, comeon guys youll regret later not caring.

I voted Smiley
Maybe you can ask if the btct link can be added to the header of just-dice?
andulolika (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 04:45:02 PM

I voted Smiley
Maybe you can ask if the btct link can be added to the header of just-dice?
I guess i could get the ad up but the thread and most info can be accesed trough darkclam.com, most of jd users know about DC. Eitherway we will eventually make the ad again i guess.

andulolika (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 09:18:43 PM

Heh, 5 claimers with  6,538. DC  has same voice as 5 with 2,512,788. Wager, there is no fairness there cjmapope?

CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2016, 09:28:27 PM

Heh, 5 claimers with  6,538. DC  has same voice as 5 with 2,512,788. Wager, there is no fairness there cjmapope?

hee hee
honestly it was just my own opinion that basically rewarding those who have gambled the most was unfair
in the end it's your coin, but in the end it's also my choice to not advocate  gambling and/or being rewarded for gambling
i will still support how i can, but only so much as my conscience allows ;p

But i do see that they hold the same weight voting wise, and i do like seeing that
(which was your initial point, but atlas my basic understanding of counterparty voting mislead me ;p)
try not be so wound up, i know it's hard with people not shitting straight rainbows on this idea, but it will be ok ;;Wink)))

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
daxxog

Activity: 42
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 12:19:45 AM

Heh, 5 claimers with  6,538. DC  has same voice as 5 with 2,512,788. Wager, there is no fairness there cjmapope?

hee hee
honestly it was just my own opinion that basically rewarding those who have gambled the most was unfair
in the end it's your coin, but in the end it's also my choice to not advocate  gambling and/or being rewarded for gambling

But i do see that they hold the same weight voting wise, and i do like seeing that
(which was your initial point, but atlas my basic understanding of counterparty voting mislead me ;p)
try not be so wound up, i know it's hard with people not shitting straight rainbows on this idea, but it will be ok ;;Wink)))

To be clear, voting is based on token amounts not number of transactions. If this system was based on number of transactions, someone could send 1 vote token to a million addresses and sabotage the vote.

as of block 401489:
1DARKCLAMxDooGXXXXXXXXXXXXXXZPbYip has 0.05843282% of the vote with 6,538.03037584 tokens.
1DARKCLAMxBURNXXXXXXXXXXXXXXVvbpkg has 22.45772632% of the vote with 2,512,788.27224520 tokens.
andulolika (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 05:01:04 AM

Heh, 5 claimers with  6,538. DC  has same voice as 5 with 2,512,788. Wager, there is no fairness there cjmapope?

hee hee
in the end it's your coin, but in the end it's also my choice to not advocate  gambling and/or being rewarded for gambling

To be clear, voting is based on token amounts not number of transactions. If this system was based on number of transactions, someone could send 1 vote token to a million addresses and sabotage the vote.

as of block 401489:
1DARKCLAMxDooGXXXXXXXXXXXXXXZPbYip has 0.05843282% of the vote with 6,538.03037584 tokens.
1DARKCLAMxBURNXXXXXXXXXXXXXXVvbpkg has 22.45772632% of the vote with 2,512,788.27224520 tokens.
Well i dont agree with that, it should be with jnique address voting and counting only the ones that got the initial distribution.

daxxog

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 05:38:45 AM

hee hee

as of block 401489:
Well i dont agree with that, it should be with jnique address voting and counting only the ones that got the initial distribution.

Such a system wouldn't be fair given each person could have created as many addresses as they wanted before the drop. So one person could end up voting more than once, skewing the results. Voting proportional to distribution (and by definition, personal risk taken on) is the only fair way to vote.
andulolika (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 08:05:58 AM

hee hee

as of block 401489:

Such a system wouldn't be fair given each person could have created as many addresses as they wanted before the drop. So one person could end up voting more than once, skewing the results. Voting proportional to distribution (and by definition, personal risk taken on) is the only fair way to vote.
the 3 biggest whales would just vote to burn and it would end up in a burn whatever the other 98% want. Besides there is not many reasons someone would use many xcp wallets for several reasons. Think avout the high number of indonesians with low wager, shouldnt they have a vote? Hell lets put this under vote too LOL

Dank Frank

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 10:25:07 AM

hee hee

as of block 401489:

the 3 biggest whales would just vote to burn and it would end up in a burn whatever the other 98% want. Besides there is not many reasons someone would use many xcp wallets for several reasons. Think avout the high number of indonesians with low wager, shouldnt they have a vote? Hell lets put this under vote too LOL

I agree, you already see on the burn vote that some people with major amounts voted to burn, 5 votes for giving it to doog and 5 to burn a difference of 21% in tokens.

So if itś based on the amount of tokens, you could burn them already and move on to the next step.

Just my opinion...
andulolika (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 11:06:39 AM

hee hee

as of block 401489:

I agree, you already see on the burn vote that some people with major amounts voted to burn, 5 votes for giving it to doog and 5 to burn a difference of 21% in tokens.

So if itś based on the amount of tokens, you could burn them already and move on to the next step.

Just my opinion...
Yeah small players got no chance since clearly big holders wont want more distribution (even myself but i abstain from voting). Actually even if it was a joke while working i thinked that we could put that under vote here in the thread, we will sort this out by tonight.

DarkClam

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 11:57:24 AM

We need to get this on to the next step. I'm down to help all i can. I've been with DC since day 1.
andulolika (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 02:35:38 PM

We need to get this on to the next step. I'm down to help all i can. I've been with DC since day 1.
ill be home in about an hour and a half max two, the problem is that everything id about point of views and everyone is right at the same time.

daxxog

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 02:49:12 PM
Last edit: March 07, 2016, 03:02:43 PM by daxxog

hee hee

as of block 401489:

Just my opinion...
Yeah small players got no chance since clearly big holders wont want more distribution (even myself but i abstain from voting). Actually even if it was a joke while working i thinked that we could put that under vote here in the thread, we will sort this out by tonight.

Proportional to stake in the currency (see clamour for a similar system) is the only fair way. What about people that have spent real BTC on this currency? If someone didn't risk much to obtain dc, their vote should be weighted accordingly. Also there is no way of telling that someone didn't make a bunch of random addresses / accounts before the drop. Voting on bitcointalk is pointless, because people who don't even have any stake in this currency can vote (same problem).
andulolika (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 03:54:08 PM

hee hee

as of block 401489:

Just my opinion...

Proportional to stake in the currency (see clamour for a similar system) is the only fair way. What about people that have spent real BTC on this currency? If someone didn't risk much to obtain dc, their vote should be weighted accordingly. Also there is no way of telling that someone didn't make a bunch of random addresses / accounts before the drop. Voting on bitcointalk is pointless, because people who don't even have any stake in this currency can vote (same problem).
yep you prolly right, besides the amount of butthurt and spam in anything that can leave a message was enough to not dig more on the subject.
Ps: how the hell i eliminate the pool?

andulolika (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 08:07:15 AM

You guys can check the evolution of the project here: https://github.com/daxxog , feel free to contribute.

doothewop

Activity: 332

I like the clowns and the little dogs

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2016, 03:53:50 PM

I can't get voting to work.  I put in the address, I put in the amount, and nothing happens.
Dank Frank

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 05:49:59 PM

I can't get voting to work.  I put in the address, I put in the amount, and nothing happens.

Do you have enough btc on the address?
doothewop

Activity: 332

I like the clowns and the little dogs

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2016, 12:30:45 PM

Do you have enough btc on the address?

I do, yes.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: