Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:40:01 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should Bitcoin even have a future?  (Read 58647 times)
arwin100

Activity: 2772
Merit: 815

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2016, 12:22:02 PM

I supposed and believe that bitcoin has a future, as we can see the number of people using bitcoin has become larger and larger and bitcoin has spread to a lot of countries, many development has been made to expand bitcoin usage and popularity, so i will say bitcoin has a bright future

We should be positive about the future of bitcoin and definitely it will survive for many years, in fact it will be more powerful holding great value in coming years.

Bitcoin has bright future because it gain positive trust to people and slowly accepted in business sector as you can see this year bitcoin is accepted now in steam and globally bitcoin raise awareness to the people and it is use by many nationalities world wide and for upcoming 2017 i really think another big business name will start accepting it and thats very good for bitcoin really and for the user the more the user the more it will good to market and the more it can be seen as prospect for those who wants to earn online that why you can see people are indulging now.

eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2016, 01:04:52 PM

For the time being it's still Bitcoin that's the most popular and I don't see any altcoins currently that come even close.
Nor do I see any altcoins that have the potential to become of equal or greater value than Bitcoin.

Let's first see another coin jump over 100 dollars, after that happens we can have this discussion again.

Oscoda

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 02:27:17 PM

Sure bitcoin has a future and that will be bright also. There are allot of bitcoin users now how many would it be in the future. It can only grow there will always be people who are interested in investing into coins.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 06:38:29 PM

Nothing to doubt here with bitcoins growth. It has come up facing various kinds of problems and reached a good place among the digital currency. Also the growing potential make it even big when large number of people start using it directly.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
eddyubachs

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 06:58:16 PM

Bitcoin has a really great future ahead we don't need to worry about that  ,. Grin
Shibashi Dogemoto

Activity: 840

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 07:19:31 PM

Bitcoin has a really great future ahead we don't need to worry about that  ,. Grin

Agreed bitcoin is on growing stage and it will be more popular in future and the brightest future is waiting for it.
ifightformerkel
Legendary

Activity: 1386

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 08:05:56 PM

Yes of course bitcoin has a future.

Bitcoin is still very young and i trust in it for 100%.

In my opinion we will see in the next years a steady rise with more and more people investing in it.
Rubberduckie
Legendary

Activity: 1442

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 11:54:33 PM

100% it should have a future!!

look how much it has accomplished already. Its already succeeded because
it got so many thinking about how corrupt and ridiculous or government is
at printing money.

My friends that have bitcoins never cared to learn about the dollar and our
endless printing of paper money. People are learning everyday from bitcoin.

bittrojan

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 07:52:04 AM

should or not,bitcoin already have it future,bitcoin future depend on how much bitcoin supply in next age,and people keep said bitcoin limited until 2021,its still long way until 5 years later,but also not too long for being better currency as people want to replacing fiat.

ICO investor. Miner. Bagholder Extraordinaire!
bob123
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 2481

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2016, 11:43:26 AM

I dont think that bitcoin will fail in the next few years.
Maybe when quantum computers appears.. then yes.. but until then.. bitcoin has a future.

Jasad
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1002

= jasad =

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 06:07:13 PM

yup,every crypto have different future,i'm sure it depend on how popular that crypto currency and how that crypto facing each crisist in each years,and bitcoin have passed so many past time,and its not easy for bitcoin to reach this point,and i'm sure on future bitcoin will better and have different movement.
Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 06:18:54 PM

I dont think that bitcoin will fail in the next few years.
Maybe when quantum computers appears.. then yes.. but until then.. bitcoin has a future.
We don't really have to 'have' quantum computers to say that bitcoin will have a future because it does.

Either the value goes up or down, either bitcoins gets world adoption or only partial, either bitcoin gets more users or not, either bitcoins continue to exist or not, all of them are statements that we can consider bitcoin's "future".
stromma44

Activity: 952

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 09:43:53 PM

Bitcoin is still in its younger stage and it has great future ahead so we don't need to worry about the future of bitcoin its growing and it will be more stronger in coming years.
Wapinter
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 09:48:39 PM

For the time being it's still Bitcoin that's the most popular and I don't see any altcoins currently that come even close.
Nor do I see any altcoins that have the potential to become of equal or greater value than Bitcoin.

Let's first see another coin jump over 100 dollars, after that happens we can have this discussion again.
Not only bitcoin has future but it is the only cryptocurruncy that had future.Bitcoin is the father of all coins and has a large users base.Everyone using other cryptos also use bitcoin but not all bitcoin users are interested in Altcoins

ajun96

Activity: 658

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 10:45:18 PM

Sure bitcoin has a future and that will be bright also. There are allot of bitcoin users now how many would it be in the future. It can only grow there will always be people who are interested in investing into coins.
actual future still not been determined. because the future is something that happens because it causes something. yeah I agree with you if the future of bitcoin well then it takes a lot of people interested in bitcoin. and they start trying to use and adopt bitcoin. That's one way to get a bright future
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 11:30:03 PM

Bitcoin has a very bright future. everything has a future. im hoping that bitcoin will lead the digital market on future.

Why on digital market only? I see bitcoin, where it can be use to pay for transportation fare, buying vegetables and fruits in the market or grocery store, bitcoin remittance, pay hostpital bills and more.
only need time so people can start use bitcoin , and shops in some country accept bitcoin as payment and when that thing is happen ,no need to use cash if we want  buy something in market and grocery
yeah the more years the world will be more sophisticated and advanced then bitcoin will also grow for now bitcoin is more often used as currency in the online course? not support for the currency in offline due to limited human resources and so on. but this is just about time to bitcoin can be used offline.
BTCLovingDude
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010

BTC to the moon is inevitable...

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2016, 11:05:22 AM

people who are using bitcoin will determine whether or not it should have a future or not not we arguing here and making speculations.

and the number of people using bitcoin is growing everyday and because of that services that accept bitcoin are also growing to have an answer to this big number of users.

--looking for signature--
StoreBit

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 11:35:24 AM

people who are using bitcoin will determine whether or not it should have a future or not not we arguing here and making speculations.

and the number of people using bitcoin is growing everyday and because of that services that accept bitcoin are also growing to have an answer to this big number of users.
I think the people have decided to make the bicoint one of the world biggest global curriency. because the people and taking interest in bitcon as a business and they are investing here their legal curriency.
co5hike

Activity: 798

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 11:37:45 AM

Bitcoin has a very bright future, as its getting bigger and bigger everyday, and we will see many new investors and businesses entering into bitcoin.
delliaerd

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 11:43:12 AM

If bitcoin fail it will be only because community was blinded by the greed and uncertain of our common goals.
Easy mining of centralized farms are reality, they don't want any changes -  such as blocksize increase. War between Core, XT, classic is main example...
Ofcourse Bitcoin will have a future later. I think Bitcoin will have a good future. But you never know what can happen in the future.
The world is becoming more digital and that why I think that Bitcoin will be more worth later and have a good future.

Future of bitcoin depending from the user of bitcoin self. And it should be struggling for every user. I think good future will come when all user of bitcoin allied to make it more popular and the price go up. Don't forget from the development of bitcoin by the developers. It will make good future .

..C..
........Finally C is .........
...........            ............
       ............            ............
...................      ....................

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: