Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 03:41:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should Bitcoin even have a future?  (Read 58649 times)
Saimabutterfly

Activity: 257
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 12:14:05 AM

Why do you thin it doesnt have a future? All banks are taking bitcoin as a rival, every financial institute taking btc as the biggest threat to thr success. Still you think btc doesnt have a future?

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
jundel

Activity: 314
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 12:17:09 AM

There is future if there are us constantly using this system. yeah yeah yeah

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
MAINCOIN MONEY DIGITAL COIN NEW GENERATIONWHITEPAPER[ANN][ICO]MAINCOINTELEGRAMDIGITAL COIN
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
engineerdegree

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 12:22:43 AM

I can easily believe that bitcoin won't be the one. While the conspiracy three letter agency/bank stuff doesn't turn me on, what could be a more perfect plan than planting the seed, prick the greed of a bunch of fractious techno weenies, let them do all the technical heavy lifting, kill it off themselves and then reap the technical benefits?

#####@@@@   For Best cryptocurrency mining techniques watch this:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlf-D3TxJw0&t=125s    #####@@@@

jpespa

Activity: 294
Merit: 17

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 12:45:27 AM

It is expected by many users that bitcoin will have a future. Even I am convinced with the same thought especially when you know that bitcoin is getting accepted by almost many merchants as alternative mode of payment. Now that our technology is improving day by day, bitcoin is getting more useful for people and it also gives opportunity for us to earn money even at the comfort of our home.

DaWidyaa

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 01:35:09 AM

I agree with your opinion, I also think bitcoin has a good future.
for example bitcoin can help people in the transaction easily and simple.
Loopper

Activity: 616

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 01:39:50 AM

of course, Bitcoin really needs to have a future because with the good future Bitcoin will have a big impact on us to be a successful person. Smiley
Chachacoin17

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 02:30:10 AM

Yes i believe on that bitcoin has really a future it has now really a verry fast growing comunity because  it is really mostly needed by our fellow men and it is really fit to our economy today because at this point of crazy time we teally need aan extra income to provide our daily needs because we are really suffering global crisis which is really affect on the simple individual.
DevilSlayer

Activity: 1428
Merit: 358

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 03:44:52 AM

Of course! Bitcoin should have a future. People in our society are now accepting bitcoins because of its benefits. I can say that the bitcoin has really bright future. Let us support the bitcoin to become global currency.
readygoaw

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 02:34:01 PM

Now that I've gotten your attention, I promise there's a method to my madness. We've all been arguing over Bitcoin XT and (now) Bitcoin Classic while ignoring that there's a real world outside of Bitcointalk and the endless schemes to get more Bitcoin. In the grand scheme of things, it's not even really all that important whether Bitcoin stands a chance of destroying traditional banks as long as Bitcoin or whatever replaces Bitcoin if it stumbles can carve out its own niche. But we're marching toward a world where things are going to be moving pretty fast in matters that don't necessarily have to do with economics and finances, except for maybe who's going to be holding the moneybags. Is it going to be us, or is it going to be the big banks, or is it going to be some Third World tyrant who may have gotten a little too big for his britches and doesn't have a graceful way out? What I'm getting at here is, are we absolutely sure we're making all the right strategic moves to make sure cryptocurrencies have a meaningful, sustainable future instead of just being seen as a funny little gimmick that went the way of Beanie Babies in a few decades? Should we be making alliances with other up-and-coming, innovative technologies to make sure we can achieve our long-term goals? This is something we'll have to consider if we want Bitcoin to have any kind of a future.

As I see it cryptocurrency has a brilliant future. Bitcoin was just the first crypto, the coin that pushed people to start creating new altcoins, invent new technologies. The world understood all the profits that blockchain can give. In several years BTC can be replaced with more powerful crypto.
xz

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 12:27:11 PM

of course bitcoin has a future. now bitcoin is a popular coin.in future every people will use it.
Bitcoin from now is en route of accomplishment so unquestionably bitcoins has an awesome future since a huge number of individuals are putting resources into bitcoins and are confiding in bitcoins so on the off chance that you likewise need to be a tycoon than you should purchase increasingly Bitcoins.
ModGirl

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 09:13:10 PM

Considering the price appreciation of the bitcoin blockchain business, I am of the opinion that bitcoin should not just have a future but a blossoming future as investors can contribute to
Yeah it is true that the future of Bitcoin is too much bright. The value of Bitcoin is increasing very high. The investors are increasing day by day. The price rate is too high. So the future of Bitcoin is crystal clear. Soon Bitcoin will be legalized in every country as currency. Investors are earn profit form Bitcoin is too much. In the future Bitcoin will rule over the world of stock exchange.
Nadia_l

Activity: 826
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 09:24:55 PM

Today news from livebitcoinnews.com says that First Lightning Network Transaction on Bitcoin’s Mainnet is a Success

http://www.livebitcoinnews.com/first-lightning-network-transaction-bitcoins-mainnet-success/

This event took place on the main Bitcoin blockchain, which is a major development.
So do not think that Bitcoin is dead or it is no more developing! This is the big coin with the largest community and supporters in the world!
Superzpay

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 09:27:42 PM

There is future if there are us constantly using this system. yeah yeah yeah
from the current use and adoption of bitcoin it is sure that yes the future is of bitcoin and bitcoin will be a more established currency in the future and it will be used worldwide for global business without any hurdle and restriction. The international physical business is already going to bitcoin as some of the China companies while exporting  goods often ask for bitcoin also as optional payment system
wellbit

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 09:33:17 PM

I think bitcoin can have a bright future but it depends on scalable ability to deal with bigger and bigger demands. Light ninguém network is very very necessary
Chrystora123

Activity: 1414
Merit: 228

Omicron is another FUD

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 10:06:59 PM

Bitcoin has a great future in the coming years. But as the alternate currencies competing with bitcoin has a sudden decision making strategy. Bitcoin too needs to have such regulations, which will lead to be the lead bitcoin the best of all crypts
Regulation, this is all that Bitcoin needs, many countries that have not provided regulation as payment for various reasons,
some give the reason it is harmful, there is a reason it is fraud, scam, and various kinds...

nightxglow

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 10:15:42 PM

Many people debate about this kind of thing too, should cryptocurrencies like bitcoin have a future or not.
It's the truth that bitcoin exsistance is a threat for the banks, and the price increase is kinda frightening too.
Too good to be true.
But many people depend their life in this, bitcoin is many people's source of income. So i think it's bad too if we want bitcoin to disappear, and don't have a future.

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Vanshenz

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 10:22:27 PM

Bitcoin will have a good future, because bitcoin development from day to day more and more rapidly. Seeing the development of bitcoin is now convinced that bitcoin will be the first digital currency recognized by all countries.
andylioe78

Activity: 267

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 10:37:26 PM

You easily believe bitcoin that bitcoin once has a future when trouble comes about money, customer goods will use bitcoin and bitcoin solve the problem and bitcoin also solve future problems.
laxinternational

Activity: 124

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 10:38:47 PM

Many people debate about this kind of thing too, should cryptocurrencies like bitcoin have a future or not.
It's the truth that bitcoin exsistance is a threat for the banks, and the price increase is kinda frightening too.
Too good to be true.
But many people depend their life in this, bitcoin is many people's source of income. So i think it's bad too if we want bitcoin to disappear, and don't have a future.

Bitcoin is a threat to the banking system in the World. Right, and this is the reason of war against bitcoin by the central governments. This doesn't even change the fact that bitcoin is free and grows without their intervention. So it has a future.
Creepings

Activity: 546
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 10:44:31 PM

Bitcoin will have a good future, because bitcoin development from day to day more and more rapidly. Seeing the development of bitcoin is now convinced that bitcoin will be the first digital currency recognized by all countries.

Wow, the development of bitcoin is rapid from day to day? I don't think so. It's been a lot of years but there are still a lot of problems especially the congestion in the network, there are also a lot of unconfirmed transactions. If more and more people are using bitcoin, that congestion and unconfirmed transactions will also rapidly increase, I think you are saying that the price are rapidly increasing since the price are really having a great pump since the start of this month.
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: