Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:10:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should Bitcoin even have a future?  (Read 58644 times)
GeorgiyBilyk

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 04:28:48 PM

I agree with many guys! Bitcoin is the future, and now we are in an amazing time of the birth of this future! We are one of the very first who tramples for the first time this road to the future! Of course, there will be big technologies behind bitcoin! It will be strong with bitcoin developing the world, and more and more new technologies will come!

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
NashAmajh
Copper Member

Activity: 186
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:31:44 PM

undoubtedly Bitcoin have not only a future but also a bright future because day by day its popularity is increasing and countless people are investing in Bitcoin.so in future it will increases its capacity more and will shine.

❉❉❉ Migranet ❉❉❉[MIGRATION  。SIMPLIFIED]
▐| Global immigrationpowered by AI & blockchain |▌
TELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTREAGRAM
queenlaurel

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:23:10 PM

Bitcoin should have a future. In this age we have developers who came about this digital currency and the way ict is going we would love to work from home, less stress help our families invest in bitcoin, teach them how to operate it. Bitcoin being here in the future is a promise of good and better things to come.

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN www.wppenergy.io
Kahoy01

Activity: 481
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:40:15 PM

The answer to this question is definitely yes. One cannot lie that it has been a prolific asset of investment in the investment world. And had helped a lot if investors. If bitcoin continues to flourish as an asset, then it could potentially be more able to reach new platforms and levels. On the other hand, if bitcoin finds its future home in the world of currency, then it could break barriers and borders that one has set for themselves, this will only lead to the world finally accepting the cufrency as a secondary currency of its own, or bitcoin being  a cause of global conflict. My arguments are stated. I'll leave yours up to.

keithers
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1001

This is the land of wolves now & you're not a wolf

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:01:40 AM

I'm just hoping that lightning works as advertised or we get some other scaling solution that works well to allow Bitcoin to continue to be used as a currency.   My only worry about Bitcoin's future is that if it starts to fail as a currency, I think it could lose its attractiveness as a store of value  (and this is coming from a big believer in Bitcoin).

I don't like how everything has gotten so political where in many aspects it's almost an "Us vs. Them" attitude.  I want several crypto-currencies to succeed and I can't stand when people are such haters on other coins (again this is coming from a big Bitcoin supporter).
Inn0vative1
Copper Member

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 01:21:37 AM

Bitcoin will have a future, there is already too much invested in it for it to disappear without a fight. Banks have been opposed to Bitcoin from the start, but that hasn't slowed down its growth. If it faces more opposition in the future, it might take some hits but I don't see it getting knocked out. Also, there are various camps forming: Countries strongly in favor of Bitcoin, like Japan, Switzerland, Estonia and a ton of other countries. Then those opposed like China. Most other countries are on the fence or do not have a strong stance either way. So regulation will not kill Bitcoin. If it is unfavorable in some countries, it will just flourish more in the places that are more friendly. Bitcoin will have to adapt and see technological improvements to continue to advance. But either way, Bitcoin, and cryptocurrencies are not going anywhere.
Lorna t

Activity: 179

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:17:59 AM

It is certainly possible to make alliance with our future innovate technology because of the bitcoin future assured that it is really right for the government to take control can lead in differently or government attempt on a bitcoin anonymous transaction in disguise in looking at the terrorist funds .we are a all ready successful envisioned and real need is to get the right bitcoin really hits mainstream or should be decent the adaptation of all the world. Smiley Smiley
Blackwhite69

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:24:19 AM

Of course, everyone has been hoping greatly for Bitcoin to be better and better in the future. In the future Bitcoin should be more successful and known to everyone all over the world, But with a lot of hope people with all this no one will know what happens with Bitcoin in the future.
rerek007

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:32:55 AM

Now that I've gotten your attention, I promise there's a method to my madness. We've all been arguing over Bitcoin XT and (now) Bitcoin Classic while ignoring that there's a real world outside of Bitcointalk and the endless schemes to get more Bitcoin. In the grand scheme of things, it's not even really all that important whether Bitcoin stands a chance of destroying traditional banks as long as Bitcoin or whatever replaces Bitcoin if it stumbles can carve out its own niche. But we're marching toward a world where things are going to be moving pretty fast in matters that don't necessarily have to do with economics and finances, except for maybe who's going to be holding the moneybags. Is it going to be us, or is it going to be the big banks, or is it going to be some Third World tyrant who may have gotten a little too big for his britches and doesn't have a graceful way out? What I'm getting at here is, are we absolutely sure we're making all the right strategic moves to make sure cryptocurrencies have a meaningful, sustainable future instead of just being seen as a funny little gimmick that went the way of Beanie Babies in a few decades? Should we be making alliances with other up-and-coming, innovative technologies to make sure we can achieve our long-term goals? This is something we'll have to consider if we want Bitcoin to have any kind of a future.
We have a future for bitcoin  it can help us ave from financial  problems  we buy all we want because  of it
valentine401

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:40:38 AM

Now that I've gotten your attention, I promise there's a method to my madness. We've all been arguing over Bitcoin XT and (now) Bitcoin Classic while ignoring that there's a real world outside of Bitcointalk and the endless schemes to get more Bitcoin. In the grand scheme of things, it's not even really all that important whether Bitcoin stands a chance of destroying traditional banks as long as Bitcoin or whatever replaces Bitcoin if it stumbles can carve out its own niche. But we're marching toward a world where things are going to be moving pretty fast in matters that don't necessarily have to do with economics and finances, except for maybe who's going to be holding the moneybags. Is it going to be us, or is it going to be the big banks, or is it going to be some Third World tyrant who may have gotten a little too big for his britches and doesn't have a graceful way out? What I'm getting at here is, are we absolutely sure we're making all the right strategic moves to make sure cryptocurrencies have a meaningful, sustainable future instead of just being seen as a funny little gimmick that went the way of Beanie Babies in a few decades? Should we be making alliances with other up-and-coming, innovative technologies to make sure we can achieve our long-term goals? This is something we'll have to consider if we want Bitcoin to have any kind of a future.

It was very obvious now a days that banks are really afraid of cryptocurrencies growth therefore they are bribing some media's to create a black propaganda in order to decrease the investors of bitcoins and that is also one of the reason why cryptocurrencies are being banned in other countries.
josephpogi

Activity: 434
Merit: 168

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:51:49 AM

Our country all over the world experiencing  new technologies that could help us to work easily.  One of this is by using bitcoin ,no worries when you are paying bills .Easiest transaction than other and you can earned money at home by doing bitcoin.
Kadal Ijo

Activity: 1162
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:54:53 AM

I'm sure that bitcoin prices will continue to increase and this makes bitcoin a very promising investment, this is because with bitcoin, all transactions around the world become easier, making users continue to increase and auto bitcoin future improves.

lodi123

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:04:04 AM

Bitcoin can save future it answer everything  for our daily living  and lives gives us opportunity  to  anything around us
julielyn

Activity: 186

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:04:37 AM

Yes, I have to deal with bitcoin because I have seen a proved that my friend lives a bit because of bitcoin. As long as he does not have life now he has bought a lively "house for bitcoin as I can say it's important bitcoin is definitely the future.
MinerOfTheYear

Activity: 23

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:02:26 AM

There is still no legal crypt foundation in the world: no direct prohibitions, no permits. And Belarus seems to be taking the first step in this direction. A special interdepartmental working group with the participation of the Administration of the High-Tech Park is preparing a draft regulatory legal act on the digital transformation of the Belarusian economy. The block network is planned to be used to maintain registers of bank guarantees and on the securities market.
ayeba

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:34:36 PM

Bitcoin should have a great future. A program that has created and generated opportunists, jobs, and given people privilege earn good cash to individuals should be given  the whole future. It's one of the best payment methods available, spreading bitcoin to the globe is what will give it a stand in the future.
Pinoyfan

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:56:14 PM

Yes we can see it clearly from now that bitcoin has a future. From social media to forums we see that many bitcoin user become rich at a specific time. Many will give thanks to know bitcoin. The remarkable change in their life will mark forever. And many will never let bitcoin dissappear for sure. Like me even if otwas banned by country I will find ways to connect to bitcoin again.
Amelial

Activity: 160

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:03:44 PM

Yes, many many people in the world still do and trust btc
Star_Bucks

Activity: 263
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:50:29 AM
Merited by roll on (3)

I can easily believe that bitcoin won't be the one. While the conspiracy three letter agency/bank stuff doesn't turn me on, what could be a more perfect plan than planting the seed, prick the greed of a bunch of fractious techno weenies, let them do all the technical heavy lifting, kill it off themselves and then reap the technical benefits?
I strongly believe that has a bright future someday let's just wait for it to happen. and I believe to it because some of my friends serves as prove to me that their lives is more easier that before.
fikri009

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 02:06:54 AM

I can easily believe that bitcoin won't be the one. While the conspiracy three letter agency/bank stuff doesn't turn me on, what could be a more perfect plan than planting the seed, prick the greed of a bunch of fractious techno weenies, let them do all the technical heavy lifting, kill it off themselves and then reap the technical benefits?
Saya rasa bitcoin harus punya masa depan pasalnya mata uang ini bisa memperbaiki masalah yang ada contohnya pada mata uang kertas , dalam sejarah hal yang sama selalu terjadi pada mata uang baru yang menggantikan mata uang lama .
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: