Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:02:06 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should Bitcoin even have a future?  (Read 58647 times)
rexter

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:38:29 PM

Bitcoin has a reliable output and it has a future will exist for the long road to survive,government has nothing to do with it,only accept that Bitcoin is the future of currency and it will exist in the future.
usamamalik555

Activity: 615
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:47:08 PM

Bitcoin keeps a very bright future. In my opinion, very swathe if not participate in this opportunity. We live in technological era of course bitcoin will continue to exist and provide bright hope for holders.
Elerntta

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:49:22 PM

Yes, I see a very promising future for bitcoin, it may well become the main or even the only currency in the world.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
tiktak89

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:25:43 PM

If I wasn't sure about the future of bitcoin, I wouldn't invest so much money in it. It will definitely succeed and become a world leader among all currencies.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
ArnoldChippy

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:43:02 PM

Bitcoin has a reliable output and it has a future will exist for the long road to survive,government has nothing to do with it,only accept that Bitcoin is the future of currency and it will exist in the future.
With the passage of time bitcoin is now becoming more popular and the trust of the people on bitcoin is also increasing from time to time, in fact no government are seriously thinking about bitcoin investment and hope that very soon just like japan they will also consider bitcoin as legal currency. people are really waiting for that day.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
Urbinklin

Activity: 283

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:10:11 PM

It is an absolutely new and very dynamically developing currency, and undoubtedly has the best prospects. Soon we will be able to use bitcoin as a currency, I am sure.
anti76

Activity: 730

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:25:01 PM

Bitcoin should have a future so long as people that believe in it and work on it to improve it want it to have a future. Having money that isn't controlled by  anyone should be extremely attractable to people.
compro01

Activity: 590
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:13:59 AM

I think bitcoin has a future and many big investors has started to see that they been left behind in how fast bitcoin currency is making they old system of stocks, shares and real state insolent. I think we actually need to effectively and effecentlly promote bitcoin to the extent when both old and young will started to see the beauty of this technology and how is the coin going to be the money of the future.
Jerzzz

Activity: 415

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:36:08 AM

in my opinion, Bitcoin have a great future, Indeed bitcoin will become larger and very beneficial for those who have an insight into the incredible bias, but to wait for that all of us should also contribute to the advancement of the bitcoin. Without the help of us it's just all a dream and will never come true, If many people keep using bitcoin and bitcoin become popular, i'm sure bitcoin's future will be good and can be an international currency.
playerbtc

Activity: 420
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:49:04 AM

As the promoter and investor of btc and blockchain supported ico's i have seen the btc to grow drom zero to hero. 2.11 dollars of valuation is now valued by $10k + . How much more you want for btc to be in your consideration that its having the best of time with a crystal clear future.
Why btc not gonna die? Thats the thing we should consider before we make any stupid questions.
Btc got the fastest payment system and secure blockchain system.which gives people an opportunity to be the owner of their own bank with the ultimate level of privacy and trust me from politicians to goldminners every body always wants their information or sources of income to get protected.
And block chain system use one way indestructible  nodes for each and every transection which makes it impossible for hackers to hack it down.
Secured , protected and a good financial asset to make longterm profit what could be the best. Dont ask stupid questions.
Have a walk brother.
Cheerz
gvnsrbtc

Activity: 523
Merit: 285

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:27:56 PM

Of course Bitcoin would have a future even tho the future is not decided yet it still has a future not matter what. How the future of Bitcoin is looking like is something I do not know but we will just have to wait and see what the future is going to bring us.
ulia93

Activity: 117

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:39:40 PM

Bitcoin is not perfect. He has many problems that he tries to overcome. But to call him dead is naive and short-sighted. To imagine the true potential of Bitcoin, we must think for decades ahead, not for a few months or years, so I believe that Bitcoin certainly has a future.
CryptoCare55

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 07:30:26 AM

Bitcoin is the future. I cannot say how far bitcoin will go. But the platform Bitcoin has created will not vanish now. The Blockchain technology introduced by Bitcoin is the future of tomorrow. As we know the early leaders of every country and still remember them. Bitcoin will be the one leading the monetary matters. Though no one has seen future. But it is clear that people rust Bitcoin and till date are investing band mining it,

It has become the easiest mode of payment a without a third party. People are investing in Bitcoin and mining it to earn money. It does have a bright future, but no one can say directly or indirectly.
BitcoinMarketer39

Activity: 392

ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:33:01 AM

Now that I've gotten your attention, I promise there's a method to my madness. We've all been arguing over Bitcoin XT and (now) Bitcoin Classic while ignoring that there's a real world outside of Bitcointalk and the endless schemes to get more Bitcoin. In the grand scheme of things, it's not even really all that important whether Bitcoin stands a chance of destroying traditional banks as long as Bitcoin or whatever replaces Bitcoin if it stumbles can carve out its own niche. But we're marching toward a world where things are going to be moving pretty fast in matters that don't necessarily have to do with economics and finances, except for maybe who's going to be holding the moneybags. Is it going to be us, or is it going to be the big banks, or is it going to be some Third World tyrant who may have gotten a little too big for his britches and doesn't have a graceful way out? What I'm getting at here is, are we absolutely sure we're making all the right strategic moves to make sure cryptocurrencies have a meaningful, sustainable future instead of just being seen as a funny little gimmick that went the way of Beanie Babies in a few decades? Should we be making alliances with other up-and-coming, innovative technologies to make sure we can achieve our long-term goals? This is something we'll have to consider if we want Bitcoin to have any kind of a future.

I believe that bitcoin does really have a future because of the overwhelming support of different investors from different country, governments are banning bitcoins because they cannot control the growth and they can place a tax on it as well.

grabpopcorn536

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:36:21 AM

Bitcoin has a great future in the coming years. But as the alternate currencies competing with bitcoin has a sudden decision making strategy. Bitcoin too needs to have such regulations, which will lead to be the lead bitcoin the best of all crypts
Bitcoin has been developing for a long time with a solid foundation and investors are very keen on Bitcoin as a coin to make their living. I think Bitcoin will no longer be a coin. Of the world and also Bitcoin in the future is still the king of virtual currency.

AlexWilliam502

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:20:36 AM

The bitcoin has big community and the development team is also very good.For me today bitcoin is already huge in the market and it is keep on increasing as day goes by. I am pretty sure that it is going be the future.
LuciferEveningStar

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:22:11 AM

Now that I've gotten your attention, I promise there's a method to my madness. We've all been arguing over Bitcoin XT and (now) Bitcoin Classic while ignoring that there's a real world outside of Bitcointalk and the endless schemes to get more Bitcoin. In the grand scheme of things, it's not even really all that important whether Bitcoin stands a chance of destroying traditional banks as long as Bitcoin or whatever replaces Bitcoin if it stumbles can carve out its own niche. But we're marching toward a world where things are going to be moving pretty fast in matters that don't necessarily have to do with economics and finances, except for maybe who's going to be holding the moneybags. Is it going to be us, or is it going to be the big banks, or is it going to be some Third World tyrant who may have gotten a little too big for his britches and doesn't have a graceful way out? What I'm getting at here is, are we absolutely sure we're making all the right strategic moves to make sure cryptocurrencies have a meaningful, sustainable future instead of just being seen as a funny little gimmick that went the way of Beanie Babies in a few decades? Should we be making alliances with other up-and-coming, innovative technologies to make sure we can achieve our long-term goals? This is something we'll have to consider if we want Bitcoin to have any kind of a future.

Bitcoin does really have a bright future because investors are keep on coming each day and that what makes the value of bitcoins increase even more, another thing is that. There are also a lot of miners who wants to earn cryptocurrency that's why bitcoins value is keep on increasing.
doodle07

Activity: 311

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:28:43 AM

Bitcoin will definitely have a bright future. Bitcoin will be the currency of this century and it is believe by a great and successful man named Bill Gates, he said "Bitcoin is better than currency in that you don't have to be physically in the same place, and in the future, financial transactions will eventually be digital, universal and almost free".
Bitcoin will be great and its promising profit.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
Innocant

Activity: 1414
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:21:47 AM

Bitcoin has have a future as of now bitcoin are started to increase the value and doing something better for now, It will going down but not a long time it be back in a normal value. And i think in this year bitcoin will be going to get the value of $20000 and if the bitcoin reach that maybe it is the time for us to be rich.
Risktaker31

Activity: 420
Merit: 134

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:37:55 PM

No one can tell but the thing is bitcoin is still alive for the current time and it has a lot of investor and a large and getting more people in bitcoin community. Even if there are a lot of forks coming in the near future people will still believe in bitcoins capability in terms of transaction and payments.
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: