Bitcoin Forum
July 26, 2024, 08:16:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should Bitcoin even have a future?  (Read 58654 times)
tesmark07

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 12:40:36 PM

For me, bitcoin already have its future.
Think of it, more and more people are very interested to it.
Because of the big profit that they possibly gain when they started to involved in crypto currency.
A lot of things to be made when they have more bitcoins.
xhoondilan

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 01:16:56 PM

I think everything has a future but it depends to the people on how are they're going to make it to future. We know that bitcoin has many challenges  andd negative feedback today but we can't say that it has no future because bitcoin is very perfect thing for the future of money.
robertsznotins

Activity: 82

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 01:28:23 PM

Bitcoin is a 7 years old and counting rapidly increase the exchange to $$$ . one day bitcoin can beat that $$$
xamxam

Activity: 409
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 01:32:49 PM

Of course it has, bitcoin now is popular in many countries and we do not know if how many countries should want to accept it if they realize how many countries given a chance to those citizen who have a stable income because of bitcoin and if they see the uses of bitcoin it will be more interested to the people. Future of bitcoin will be more accepted in many countries.
karloscimot

Activity: 518
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 01:44:46 PM

bitcoin must have a better future, brighter and more acknowledged by the corners of the world.
if bitcoin does not have a definite future bitcoin name will be destroyed and many people will minigal kan bitcoin.

[ S E S S I A ] NEW GENERATION SOCIAL NETWORK
twitter    ◾ telegram     (❪  W H I T E P A P E R  ❫)
GET APP  ❱❱❱  ► Google Play   ► App Store
robertsznotins

Activity: 82

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 01:52:44 PM

Yeah, although not regulated by government in some country, but the people are already addopt bitcoin as payment system.  Inflation is one of economic devastation. People will like to use bitcoin, and its future will be good.
AH_Robin

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 01:58:04 PM

We have to trusted that bitcoin will have extraordinary future this for our own pick up in every client, likewise elevating bitcoin to other individuals will likewise have more grounded future and furthermore the estimation of bitcoin will increment if the clients are nonstop expanding as well.
Sand King

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 02:21:54 PM

bitcoin must have a better future, brighter and more acknowledged by the corners of the world.
if bitcoin does not have a definite future bitcoin name will be destroyed and many people will minigal kan bitcoin.

I don't think the person who made this question even understand this.  The answer for this is so common sense of course It's a yes. Bitcoin deserves a future in this world.  Digital crypto currency is the future of this world even though bitcoin is not the only crypto currency that is existing as of the moment  I know that bitcoin has a place in this world in the near future.

van jones2594

Activity: 115

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 02:24:31 PM

We need to believed that bitcoin have a great future because bitcoin helps more people in financial and it is good as other source of income.
777Jolami

Activity: 700
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 02:49:26 PM

I think Bitcoin deserves a future in this world. We need to believe that bitcoins have a great future because bitcoins help more people financially. Bitcoin is popular in many countries because of the opportunity for people with stable income, bicoin future will flourish and be accepted in many countries.
rinkujaglan

Activity: 133

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 03:05:12 PM

Ofcourse bitcoin should have a bright future, People believe on bitcoin and they are investing there and earn money. Its demand is increasing day per day and some country accept the bitcoin as a currency.
bitcoinskyrocket09

Activity: 239
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:08:30 PM

Ofcourse it will have a great future. Think about how btc helo you in the past because of its great and large value that gives every btc user a big hand to their works. What more if btc grows and increase.Even if the btc is going dpwn still it has a probability that it will be more big value than the past value. Because btc is the greatest of all crypto.
Terriblethingss

Activity: 35

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:25:33 PM

I believe that bitcoin will be here for  the next centuries. New technologies  surely will emerge, but bitcoin can get  more development and it has  potential to evolve.
crypto vlad

Activity: 110

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:31:14 PM

this is something nobody knows. the possibility of Bitcoin does not last forever, but I'm sure that something like that bitcoin will still exist. If it is not bitcoin, it will be another similar asset.
stephanirain

Activity: 756
Merit: 257

Freshdice.com

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:39:18 PM

Now that I've gotten your attention, I promise there's a method to my madness. We've all been arguing over Bitcoin XT and (now) Bitcoin Classic while ignoring that there's a real world outside of Bitcointalk and the endless schemes to get more Bitcoin. In the grand scheme of things, it's not even really all that important whether Bitcoin stands a chance of destroying traditional banks as long as Bitcoin or whatever replaces Bitcoin if it stumbles can carve out its own niche. But we're marching toward a world where things are going to be moving pretty fast in matters that don't necessarily have to do with economics and finances, except for maybe who's going to be holding the moneybags. Is it going to be us, or is it going to be the big banks, or is it going to be some Third World tyrant who may have gotten a little too big for his britches and doesn't have a graceful way out? What I'm getting at here is, are we absolutely sure we're making all the right strategic moves to make sure cryptocurrencies have a meaningful, sustainable future instead of just being seen as a funny little gimmick that went the way of Beanie Babies in a few decades? Should we be making alliances with other up-and-coming, innovative technologies to make sure we can achieve our long-term goals? This is something we'll have to consider if we want Bitcoin to have any kind of a future.
Absolutely, you have a point for that the bitcoin destroying the traditional banks in our countries and replacing it. Instead of using banks, we have a bitcoin that we can invest our money and make it grow to use it in some specific things in our lives. We should have a bitcoin in our future society to help us in a better living.

░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓
      ██████▓█▓█▓█▓████████▒  ▓███████▒
       ▓███████████▓▓█████████████████
         ▓███████████▓█████░    ▓███████░
           ███████    ▓██████▓      ▓█████▓  
           ░▓█████▒    ▓██████    ▓████▓    
              ░▓████▓   ▒███████████▓      
                 ░▓█████████████▓▓▒        
                         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░            
Fresh Dice||||||Dice Now!
WatchMaker

Activity: 518
Merit: 104

PUFFY FINANCE

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:30:39 PM

I am sure that bitcoin will exist for longer time than we have imagined even when its value will be very low. Blockchain is self stable and self operating platform so there will be nothing like all of sudden bitcoin will disappear.
I think if the fiat currency can survive for than 100 years, the bitcoin will also survive for more than 100 years as it is better than fiat so many ways. The bitcoin is a peer-to-peer digital currency that is very fast, secure, decentralized, and acceptable worldwide. 

Swap & Trade Tokens, Enjoy Great Yield & APYs
▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬  PUFFY FINANCE  ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬
▬▬▬JOIN PRIVATE SALE▬▬▬ >>Early Opportunity<<▬▬▬
crustycrab666

Activity: 560
Merit: 104

terra-credit.com

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:21:19 PM

I think if the fiat currency can survive for than 100 years, the bitcoin will also survive for more than 100 years as it is better than fiat so many ways. The bitcoin is a peer-to-peer digital currency that is very fast, secure, decentralized, and acceptable worldwide. 
You are right, fiat and cryptocurrency will complement each other to make human life better. Both have their own advantages and disadvantages. of course bitcoin will have a great opportunity to become a mainstay in the future, where the digital era has been used across all aspects of life.

► TerraCredit ◄ ♦ TerraCredit - An Effective Alternative To Cash Since 2018 ♦ ► TerraCredit ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Facebook|LinkedIn|Telegram|Whitepaper
raahi

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:34:07 PM

For me yes. Yes it has a very good future ahead in last 1 year bitcoin grow from 1k to 20k that is 2000% up so think 10 years after now where will bitcoin be it is growing from last 7 year and I am sure it will keep on growing because the demand of bitcoin is kept increasing.
Legwist

Activity: 180

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:19:59 AM

Bitcoin has a great and promising future ahead bitcoin is still very new to many people. There is going to be a relatively large community in existence for a fairly long time. I wish bitcoin will be remain whenever i am here in the world, because bitcoin give me a new and good source of income.
Invester

Activity: 646
Merit: 252

PNNV.COM Live bitcoin price monitor

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:25:36 AM

I don't know where you are coming from. What I am quite certain about is that Bitcoin has a future. Well, not just a future. Bitcoin has a very promising and stronger future. The more people know about Bitcoin, the more the number of Bitcoin users will also grow, and therefore the higher its value will become. We will be expecting a lot of shopping centers and stores accepting Bitcoin if it will reach a wider audience.

████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PNNV.com..>..Live BTCitcoin Monitor.
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: