Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:38:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do you buy Bitcoins?  (Read 66620 times)
martinacar

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 02:10:48 PM

I buy bitcoins for the profit you can make with it, a lot of people are exactly doing the same thing and its pretty logical that they are doing the same in my eyes because you can just make a lot of money by holding them or trade them of course.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitcoinboy12

Activity: 518
Merit: 254

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 02:12:51 PM

I buy bitcoins for the profit you can make with it, a lot of people are exactly doing the same thing and its pretty logical that they are doing the same in my eyes because you can just make a lot of money by holding them or trade them of course.

Yep, my very same thoughts. I only go for Bitcoins because to me it's a very sure way to earn more money Smiley

goinmerry
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 02:37:16 PM

True. Investing in the easiest way. That is what bitcoin is providing now. You just have to buy coins and you are already an investor. Other ways of profiting will be in how you get more knowledge about it.
expert4knowledge

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 08:33:55 PM

After a small gap, i have started again buying bitcoin but in lower amount, why am i buying is because i believe that the bitcoin price will be increased in the near future and hope to make a little profit and using for personal uses buying/selling online.

I buy bitcoins because it is a profitable investment. I also spend them for mobile recharge  Grin
Mobile recharge is one of the best spendings buy bitcoin for people who can do it. You seem to have rather good investment buy consider it is not the best way.

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
              ▄███▌ █
             ▀▀▀██▄  █
           ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
          █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄██ ███▄    █
        ▐███▀   ▀█   █
        ████     █   █
       ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
       ▀▄▄███▌      █
   ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
 ▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
               █  ▄▀
               ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
  ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
   ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄  ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
    ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
   ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
     ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
     ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████  ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
     █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
     ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                                ▄█████
                                                                            ▄███████▀
                                                                            ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  LIGHTPAPER...
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 07:18:55 AM

Hoping that price will be higher in future and I can make good money from it that is the reason I am engaging myself in buying bitcoin at a moment.
Yes everyone is busy in buying bitcoin now a days and at the same time they are in confusion that what will be the time to sell their coins, I think they will have to wait for about more than a year or two as there will be more profit in more wait.
arwin100

Activity: 2730
Merit: 807

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2016, 08:18:58 AM

Hoping that price will be higher in future and I can make good money from it that is the reason I am engaging myself in buying bitcoin at a moment.
Yes everyone is busy in buying bitcoin now a days and at the same time they are in confusion that what will be the time to sell their coins, I think they will have to wait for about more than a year or two as there will be more profit in more wait.

Yes indeed many of richman now buying many bitcoins because lucky they are they know the price will rise  in halving time comes as you can see now the effect of halving is slowly occur and price is rising everyday for now. And also i buy bitcoin so i can use it to gambling its my little hobby and just want to have fun. And also do tradings because it is my main source of income i buy so i have capital with it.

InsideBjorn

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 09:23:05 AM

I buy bitcoin to get earn in the longterm and buy altcoins to trading
And sometimes I buy Bitcoins for invest in gambling site.
when you buy bitcoin there are many options that you can create or decide to develop and grow. there are many things in bitcoin investments although you embroider and hold it in the wallet. it includes investment and you can use it to invest in a variety of sites. I myself bought of course to invest and make profit from holding

Buy bitcoin to get real time profit in a short term without much effort. Also I won't be buying often only at certain market situation I used to buy.
Right, this year buying of bitcoin is going to bring an opportunity where we will earn a big value of money without any efforts, So that is why every one including me is busy in buying bitcoins.
The most important reason that people is buying Bitcoins is that they want to earn some profit with it and that is quite logic but it can takes a long time until it will be high.
Some people are using it also for trading or gambling and that can be also nice.
ingenuity

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 01:58:39 PM

I am buying bitcoins to make a profiy i it, I tried many ways of earning bitcoins but Sometimes i get bankcrupt
Jasad
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

= jasad =

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 03:41:22 PM

common reason,and its not happen to me,i'm not buying bitcoin for that purpose,because i'm not sure bitcoin price will keep raising,just wait until right time when i really know that bitcoin price will to the moon.
popovicbit

Activity: 144
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 03:59:36 PM

It is a once in a lifetime chance, for an average joe, to buy something that can change the world one day.

Most of us cannot come close to investing in companies like Facebook, twitter, or google because we are not "institutional investors".  I can currently buy their stocks, but the real value was already gained by the early investors.

Bitcoin is still currently in the early investor phase if we have a 10-year view. 
OrangeII

Activity: 2072
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 04:09:10 PM

all. after I realized how cool bitcoin, I wanted to buy everything with bitcoin, does not it look cool? I wanted to buy a house and a nice car by using bitcoin, I just hope the price goes up so that I can realize it

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

JeanMcCoy

Activity: 363

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 11:53:16 AM

After a small gap, i have started again buying bitcoin but in lower amount, why am i buying is because i believe that the bitcoin price will be increased in the near future and hope to make a little profit and using for personal uses buying/selling online.

I buy bitcoins because it is a profitable investment. I also spend them for mobile recharge  Grin
It is not that bad to buy Bitcoins now because the value is not high now so it wont be that bad if you are investing in some Bitcoin and the chance is also high to make money later.
The only thing that you need is some patience for it otherwise you are going to sell it too early and that would be sin because you are also lose some money.
pitham1
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 02:45:55 AM

all. after I realized how cool bitcoin, I wanted to buy everything with bitcoin, does not it look cool? I wanted to buy a house and a nice car by using bitcoin, I just hope the price goes up so that I can realize it

Buying enough bitcoins to buy a house will involve a lot of money. It used to look cool, but the novelty factor has now worn off.
But yes, when a Tesla was bought using bitcoins, it did make news.

romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 04:48:52 PM

With the hope of big rise over the following months I try buying the possible portion to earn a good profit. Now its the time in which lot had made a buying and holding.
MingLee

Activity: 490
Merit: 520

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 04:53:28 PM

I buy Bitcoins solely as a way of making money for myself, I don't buy anything with Bitcoins I buy and view them solely as an investment. There is no need for me to spend them on things that will have far less growth potential than Bitcoin itself.
hawkins

Activity: 1204
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 05:08:25 PM

With the hope of big rise over the following months I try buying the possible portion to earn a good profit. Now its the time in which lot had made a buying and holding.
the same as I do. I also bought bitcoin bitcoin bit by bit so that it becomes much when the price goes up, and it could make a good profit  Grin
richjohn

Activity: 574
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 05:10:24 PM

the same as I do. I also bought bitcoin bitcoin bit by bit so that it becomes much when the price goes up, and it could make a good profit  Grin
I don't buy bitcoin even bit by bit but instead I am earning them bit by bit. After a few months, i can successfully complete my whole bitcoin.
expert4knowledge

Activity: 826

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 05:19:20 PM

yes, in fact the vast majority of investors do invest in bitcoin because of a hope to get a great benefit in future.

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
              ▄███▌ █
             ▀▀▀██▄  █
           ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
          █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄██ ███▄    █
        ▐███▀   ▀█   █
        ████     █   █
       ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
       ▀▄▄███▌      █
   ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
 ▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
               █  ▄▀
               ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
  ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
   ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄  ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
    ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
   ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
     ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
     ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████  ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
     █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
     ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                                ▄█████
                                                                            ▄███████▀
                                                                            ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  LIGHTPAPER...
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 06:05:18 PM

I buy Bitcoins solely as a way of making money for myself, I don't buy anything with Bitcoins I buy and view them solely as an investment. There is no need for me to spend them on things that will have far less growth potential than Bitcoin itself.

That's perfectly fine as people are free to use Bitcoin the way they want. Some people just use it to buy stuff, and others are purely using it as an investment tool. Multi usage is the beauty of Bitcoin.
KingdomHearts

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 10:58:58 AM

I am earning bitcoin and also trying my best to buy them because i want to increase my amount of bitcoin with the price increase, as it is sure that this year the bitcoin value will increase to a high value and will not come back to that.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: