Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:20:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do you buy Bitcoins?  (Read 66620 times)
co5hike

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 07:21:28 AM

Ill buy bitcoin now for the incoming halving because i know that i could bring more profit to bitcoin holders. buying bitcoins now is for shorterm to gain income.
yeah now is the right time to buy. of course everyone knows the reason. prices do not cease to continue to rise. and we can use this to at least buy some bitcoin it will give you profit

Each and every user of bitcoin is buying at a moment to make good profits at the time of halving, as price is going up now so halving can give us some good profits.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cozynunu

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 07:51:59 AM

Ill buy bitcoin now for the incoming halving because i know that i could bring more profit to bitcoin holders. buying bitcoins now is for shorterm to gain income.

At this stage everyone is buying to make some good profits at halving and bitcoin is the only product which can earn you good profits in such a short time.
People are buying Bitcoins because they want to use a new payment method or they want to earn some money with it and that is really nice of Bitcoin.
But it is hard to know what is going to happen later in the future with Bitcoin and that is the risky thing.
clickerz

Activity: 1414
Merit: 505

Backed.Finance

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 12:58:40 PM

I believe so many people now buying bitcoin for this halving event they are buying high volume of bitcoins and save to their wallet because they know they can earn more profit for this halving event,
And for me i buy bitcoin to earn money online.

Yes, they buy bitcoin as an investment for the forthcoming halving. They are expecting to have a profit in a soonest possible time if they bought recently. There are also people who buy bitcoin to send to thier family accross the globe as charge is chep using bitcoin. Some also buy bitcoin to pay thier bills or to send as payment to the services they get online.

Open for Campaigns
JessicaSe
Legendary

Activity: 840

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 09:31:08 PM

I believe so many people now buying bitcoin for this halving event they are buying high volume of bitcoins and save to their wallet because they know they can earn more profit for this halving event,
And for me i buy bitcoin to earn money online.

Yes, they buy bitcoin as an investment for the forthcoming halving. They are expecting to have a profit in a soonest possible time if they bought recently. There are also people who buy bitcoin to send to thier family accross the globe as charge is chep using bitcoin. Some also buy bitcoin to pay thier bills or to send as payment to the services they get online.

Majority of people are buying bitcoins now to make profits by selling at the time of halving and I think that is the right thing to do, this halving will surely give us a reason to smile.
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 05:32:41 AM

Getting a future reward is the reason why I am buying bitcoins. On a term of 3-5 years i do expect to see the price above 4k.
That would be a perfect moment for me to sell my bitcoins or even better, use my bitcoins.
I am also holding on to my coins for the future but I do not know yet for how long I am going to save my coins. If a price comes by that I like then I think am I just going to sell.
I think more than 50% of the people who use bitcoins are just using them to store them and then wait for price to increase. I am a bit different I buy bitcoins because I am a exchanger and I want more and more people to know about bitcoins while at the same time I earn with it. Hence I buy bitcoins.
JumperX

Activity: 672
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 05:36:33 AM

Getting a future reward is the reason why I am buying bitcoins. On a term of 3-5 years i do expect to see the price above 4k.
That would be a perfect moment for me to sell my bitcoins or even better, use my bitcoins.
I am also holding on to my coins for the future but I do not know yet for how long I am going to save my coins. If a price comes by that I like then I think am I just going to sell.
I think more than 50% of the people who use bitcoins are just using them to store them and then wait for price to increase. I am a bit different I buy bitcoins because I am a exchanger and I want more and more people to know about bitcoins while at the same time I earn with it. Hence I buy bitcoins.

That's correct more and more people should be made aware about bitcoin and that will help in taking adoption level to a higher level which will directly contribute to higher price.
DarkThrones

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 06:17:32 AM

That's correct more and more people should be made aware about bitcoin and that will help in taking adoption level to a higher level which will directly contribute to higher price.
I'll have to disagree with that statement about the price rising as more people are aware of Bitcoin. It will make the price more stable as people use Bitcoin but it doesn't mean it will rise. The end goal is not to have something worth a million dollars, it's to use Bitcoin as a currency not a stock. Which we will achieve.
Rizky Aditya

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 06:33:24 AM

I use it mostly for investment purposes but I also buy a lot of games from g2a.com and csgo keys from steam because they now accept Bitcoin.
gerXhonza

Activity: 812

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 06:34:42 AM

I use it mostly for investment purposes but I also buy a lot of games from g2a.com and csgo keys from steam because they now accept Bitcoin.

Yeah and we will find many more sites in future that will start accepting bitcoin as a mode of payment, but majority of people are buying to make profits at the time of halving.
safari88
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 06:48:47 AM

I'll have to disagree with that statement about the price rising as more people are aware of Bitcoin. It will make the price more stable as people use Bitcoin but it doesn't mean it will rise. The end goal is not to have something worth a million dollars, it's to use Bitcoin as a currency not a stock. Which we will achieve.
yes bitcoin prices could make a lot of people interested. if we know the data when the price of bitcoin in 2013. I think there are a lot of new users. some examples in my facebook, many people talk about bitcoin, previously, I never found. it is also very much about bitcoin groups which average 10-50k users. so if this year again touched $1,000 price is very possible that new adopters, such as some large companies interested in technology bitcoin.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
peta4e

Activity: 672

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 06:52:40 AM

yes bitcoin prices could make a lot of people interested. if we know the data when the price of bitcoin in 2013. I think there are a lot of new users. some examples in my facebook, many people talk about bitcoin, previously, I never found. it is also very much about bitcoin groups which average 10-50k users. so if this year again touched $1,000 price is very possible that new adopters, such as some large companies interested in technology bitcoin.

Bitcoin is becoming popular now and even if it doesn't touches $1k, we can expect new companies entering into bitcoin in future which will take price of bitcoin to higher level.
Rizky Aditya

Activity: 700

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 07:44:08 AM

I buy Bitcoin as an investment and as a good way to pay for things online. I like to trade with real money and Bitcoin is the safest way compared to other methods like Paypal.
eddyubachs

Activity: 812

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 07:46:17 AM

I buy Bitcoin as an investment and as a good way to pay for things online. I like to trade with real money and Bitcoin is the safest way compared to other methods like Paypal.

Bitcoin is really good as a payment method but there are few risks involved in it, bitcoin transaction are irreversible and it is also not accepted everywhere at a moment.
MFahad

Activity: 2464
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2016, 07:50:42 AM

At this stage everyone is buying to make some good profits at halving and bitcoin is the only product which can earn you good profits in such a short time.

Really halving is a short way to get good profit, in this time, a huge number of people are buying the bitcoins so that's why the bitcoin's price is growing up and in this way we all get profit. So we can call that if we are buying the bitcoins it is good investment.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
co5hike

Activity: 798

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 08:03:36 AM

Really halving is a short way to get good profit, in this time, a huge number of people are buying the bitcoins so that's why the bitcoin's price is growing up and in this way we all get profit. So we can call that if we are buying the bitcoins it is good investment.

Yes and even if you buy at current price then you can expect good profits at the time of halving as price will keep on moving up as we get closer to halving.
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 08:07:25 AM

For speculation? To buy on the dark web? To buy online on sites like purse.io? To send money? To do business? To have your money under your control?
What is/are your purposes when yu buy bitcoin?

For speculation, to have earning money online thats only the reason why i have bitcoin in my bitcoin wallet and im hoping that my money would grow here so that i can buy what i want and let my money grow here eaisly.. So i have bitcoin to earn, to have a online business too even if im student im earning bitcoin eaisly here.
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 08:20:01 AM

For speculation? To buy on the dark web? To buy online on sites like purse.io? To send money? To do business? To have your money under your control?

i buy bitcoin firstly as a way of investing my money in something awesome which is also so profitable as it has been proven by the recent rise.

but also i use bitcoin instead of fiat any place that i can and any place that accepts it because it is much easier and cheaper to do this.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
SquallLeonhart
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1101

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 08:25:05 AM

i buy bitcoin firstly as a way of investing my money in something awesome which is also so profitable as it has been proven by the recent rise.

but also i use bitcoin instead of fiat any place that i can and any place that accepts it because it is much easier and cheaper to do this.

People are buying it as they feel that this can be the best investment for the future as price is going up now so everyone can sell their coins when price will be on top in future.
Maslate

Activity: 2996
Merit: 678

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 11:45:32 AM

People are buying it as they feel that this can be the best investment for the future as price is going up now so everyone can sell their coins when price will be on top in future.
We are all expecting that to happen as it could happen base on the price now. We, believer of bitcoins have the same speculation of the price in the future and we invest even though it is risky but the risk is worth to try as when we success it is a guaranteed profit.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2842
Merit: 1255

Cashback 15%

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 06:14:26 PM

I bought bitcoin because I want to invest in some ICO and trading of altcoins.  I bought it for a profit! I bought it because i want to grow my holdings of Bitcoin.  Try it's features and well of course brag it to my friends Cheesy

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: