May 06, 2024, 03:43:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: best coin on the market?
VERGE - 294 (40.8%)
XVG - 427 (59.2%)
Total Voters: 721

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 667 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [$XVG] VERGE [POW][MultiAlgo][TOR/i2P][no premine/ico!]  (Read 843553 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (51 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
Dogedarkdev (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1009

$XVG - The Standard in Crypto as a Currency!

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2016, 06:14:15 AM

Hey guys just a heads up be careful with c-cex. I'm still waiting on over 2,000,000 DOGED to be delivered to my wallet and it's been almost 8 hours :-(

This is the last message regarding the transaction I received almost 8 hours ago, and still nothiong.

"2160687.58895635 DOGED to DHwDhRmVpWUipRqDqtpfXWvvdgogJua74b instant withdrawal failed. DOGED wallet failed to create transaction and Your withdrawal queued. It will be processed manually and Your history will be updated with valid transaction ID."

I would normally accept something like this if another exchange was having the same issue, but I have bought and transfered over 340,000 DOGED from YOBIT without issue during this same period and it never takes more then 30 minutes to go through. So right now I'm a little concerned about C-CEX. Just a heads up to anyone else thinking of using them to trade their VERGE.

Thanks!

c-cex already changed the name of the doged wallet to xvg a few hours ago. cancel the withdraw and try again. or submit a ticket. i wouldnt worry about it, they will come through.

_///// [$XVG] ★★★★★WE ARE ON THE VERGE ★★★★★ [MULTI-ALGO] /////_

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dogedarkdev (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2016, 06:16:59 AM

Verge is in business over at Cryptopia!!!

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=Verge_BTC

Dammit, it's backwards.

Listed as XVG (Verge)

What do you mean by 'backwards'?

it says Verge instead of XVG, and also the logo is missing.

the coin name is VERGE, but the symbol is XVG.

leancuisine

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2016, 07:16:06 AM

Hey guys just a heads up be careful with c-cex. I'm still waiting on over 2,000,000 DOGED to be delivered to my wallet and it's been almost 8 hours :-(

This is the last message regarding the transaction I received almost 8 hours ago, and still nothiong.

"2160687.58895635 DOGED to DHwDhRmVpWUipRqDqtpfXWvvdgogJua74b instant withdrawal failed. DOGED wallet failed to create transaction and Your withdrawal queued. It will be processed manually and Your history will be updated with valid transaction ID."

I would normally accept something like this if another exchange was having the same issue, but I have bought and transfered over 340,000 DOGED from YOBIT without issue during this same period and it never takes more then 30 minutes to go through. So right now I'm a little concerned about C-CEX. Just a heads up to anyone else thinking of using them to trade their VERGE.

Thanks!

c-cex already changed the name of the doged wallet to xvg a few hours ago. cancel the withdraw and try again. or submit a ticket. i wouldnt worry about it, they will come through.

I have sent them a support ticket already, NO RESPONSE to the ticket itself though and it's been over 8 hours. The coins have already been taken out of my C-CEX account which is why I was worried. But if YOU say they'll come through I feel better :-) I'll keep you posted!

HarveyOne

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 07:19:52 AM

What a surprise! Good to see that the wallet maintenance on Bittrex is completed - but all my orders for DOGED were deleted, had to place new ones for Verge.
Dogedarkdev (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2016, 07:44:43 AM

Thanks!

I have sent them a support ticket already, NO RESPONSE to the ticket itself though and it's been over 8 hours. The coins have already been taken out of my C-CEX account which is why I was worried. But if YOU say they'll come through I feel better :-) I'll keep you posted!

just a heads up, where did you get that address from? It does not appear on our blockchain at all. maybe that is why the withdraw failed.

leancuisine

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2016, 08:03:13 AM

Thanks!

just a heads up, where did you get that address from? It does not appear on our blockchain at all. maybe that is why the withdraw failed.

It's my default windows wallet address, all I did was label it for CCEX

But here is the screen shot from the wallet.

Rabid Parrots

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 08:06:39 AM

I have no personal experience with C.Cex, but I know that someone sniped their Twitter handle just to rant about how terrible they are and is offering rewards to whoever reveals the true identity of the webmasters.

https://twitter.com/ccex?s=09

^This is pretty much why I shy away from the site.

_///// [XVG] ★★★★★WE ARE ON  THE VERGE ★★★★★ [SCRYPT] /////_
_//// TOR // I2P // LINUX . WINDOWS . MAC . ANDROID . ELECTRUM . WEBWALLET . GITHUB // WEBSITE // RADIO // IRC ////_
bitLeap

Activity: 1176
Merit: 476

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 08:07:02 AM

I think now it has huge potential to grow.
My suggestions:
1) Marketing/Publicity so that more people will know about the vergecoin.
2) Publish the news about Verge coin in any reputable/well known bitcoin news site. So that the news will spread and more people will invest in the coin.
If it is done previously then just ignore my suggestions.
Thanks.

Verge is growing rapidly so it has everything to do with the community and technology. Dev is awesome in the future I'll buy him an Enzo Ferrari as a BIG thank you lol. All in serious the Bitcoin elite club is all about their VC backed centralized premined coins only then they'll open all their propaganda channels for you. Verge is all about freedom and decentralization not exactly what the propaganda channels want to spread. But still I wouldn't mind they opening their channels for the truth XVG!

Duelbits
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
leancuisine

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2016, 08:09:28 AM

I have no personal experience with C.Cex, but I know that someone sniped their Twitter handle just to rant about how terrible they are and is offering rewards to whoever reveals the true identity of the webmasters.

UGGGGHHHH that's NOT good! Well I HOPE it's NOT a scam :-(

Dogedarkdev (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2016, 08:09:51 AM

they have been around for years, i doubt they are trying to steal a small amount of coins from you.

shoot me a pm with your email, the admin is on my skype, i will send him a message

bitLeap

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 08:12:11 AM

Thanks for the reply verge team.
So basically i cannot get the coins from cryptsy, because when requested for withdrawal it says wallet under maintenance.

Yeah, I'm not sure how new you are to this world but Cryptsy has been in the crapper for some time. That wallet being under maintenance has NOTHING to do with DOGED/VERGE and everything to do with Cryptsy being bankrupt.

However, DOGED was one of the only wallets working right up to the very end of Cryptsy and so I'm kind of surprised that it isn't one of the ones that they haven't already opened back up if they really intend to let customers pull what funds they do still have. Keep checking back with Cryptsy.

How much do you have stuck there?

Not much 4million doged .

Not much?! Lol you sound like the guy who bought a pizza for 30k BTCs and thought it was a steal  Cheesy 4 million coins will buy you your private island and your business jet in a couple of years time. Hope you recover the coins.

Duelbits
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
leancuisine

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2016, 08:15:13 AM

they have been around for years, i doubt they are trying to steal a small amount of coins from you.

shoot me a pm with your email, the admin is on my skype, i will send him a message

PM sent! Thanks in advance for your help!

bitLeap

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 08:16:13 AM

UGGGGHHHH that's NOT good! Well I HOPE it's NOT a scam :-(

It has to be something technical c-cex are pretty clean.

Duelbits
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
?chooseusername

Activity: 109

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 08:19:01 AM

Verge Description:

ICO? Premined? Crowdsale? Inflationary? Total Number of XVG?

I think more information regarding the above is missing in the coin specification.

Also, is this just an old coin re-branding?

Thanks
raimch89
Legendary

Activity: 1169

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 08:21:18 AM

doged was in verified market on trex but not xvg
they don't update that?
Rabid Parrots

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 08:23:02 AM

Verge Description:

I think more information regarding the above is missing in the coin specification.

Thanks

VERGE is DogeCoinDark rebreanded, so the coins are already distributed.

_///// [XVG] ★★★★★WE ARE ON  THE VERGE ★★★★★ [SCRYPT] /////_
_//// TOR // I2P // LINUX . WINDOWS . MAC . ANDROID . ELECTRUM . WEBWALLET . GITHUB // WEBSITE // RADIO // IRC ////_
?chooseusername

Activity: 109

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 08:26:25 AM

Verge Description:

Thanks

Cool but the information still missing. I never looked into DogeCoinDark for example
Dogedarkdev (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2016, 08:26:56 AM

Verge Description:

Thanks

Cool but the information still missing. I never looked into DogeCoinDark for example

i will add it to the OP right now, however it is on our website http://VERGEcurrency.com

bitLeap

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 08:54:45 AM

Verge Description:

Also, is this just an old coin re-branding?

Thanks

No ICO. No premine. No crowd sale. Pure PoW. Enough for all btw no bag holders.

I know what you mean and yes VERGE is the complete decentralized package  Wink

Duelbits
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
vpnetwk

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 09:12:29 AM

doged was in verified market on trex but not xvg
they don't update that?

yup, why no VERGE there? Huh
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 667 »
  Print  

Jump to: