April 27, 2024, 03:42:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: best coin on the market?
VERGE - 294 (40.8%)
XVG - 427 (59.2%)
Total Voters: 721

Pages: « 1 ... 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 [523] 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 ... 667 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [$XVG] VERGE [POW][MultiAlgo][TOR/i2P][no premine/ico!]  (Read 843547 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (51 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
ToTheLimit

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:46:12 PM
Last edit: March 03, 2018, 10:10:57 PM by ToTheLimit

Hello Verge-team.
Why is the cheater C-cex still on the Verge Homepage Huh

That's what I'm wondering too. XVG wallet has been on "maintenance" since December and the owner is running a scam with it, creating his own currencies (XVGCT). Conveniently he had a vacation just when this thing happened. I tried to withdraw my XVG before Christmas, I tried probably over 20 times overall, for many days. Every time it failed. He doesn't even only use XVGCT to buy our XVG with a market price. He also lets his users buy/trade this fake XVGCT coin, and the price is currently below 100 sats. I don't understand how this kind of fake and scam site can still exist in this community. C-cex should be shutdown for good, if we can't get our coins out.

I linked a screenshot of the scam he's running and link to the last page of C-Cex's own thread.

https://malzo.com/i/2018/03/03/RHC.jpg
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=418700.3620

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SacredRonin

Activity: 191

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:52:03 PM

Hello Verge-team.
Why is the cheater C-cex still on the Verge Homepage Huh

That's what I'm wondering too. XVG wallet has been on "maintenance" since December and the owner is running a scam with it, creating his own currencies (XVGCT). Conveniently he had a vacation just when this thing happened. I tried to withdraw my XVG before Christmas, I tried probably over 20 times overall, for many days. Every time it failed. He doesn't even only use XCGCT to buy our XVG with a market price. He also lets his users buy/trade this fake XVGCT coin, and the price is currently below 100 sats. I don't understand how this kind of fake and scam site can still exist in this community. C-cex should be shutdown for good, if we can't get our coins out.

I linked a screenshot of the scam he's running and link to the last page of C-Cex's own thread.

https://malzo.com/i/2018/03/03/RHC.jpg
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=418700.3620

Make sure to email this information to:

contact@vergecurrency.com

It would be helpful if everyone who has had similar experiences provide the same amount of information and not only post it here, but also email the Devs at the above email address. To be certain, they are busy, but they will want to know if there is an issue like this
giantkin

Activity: 1176
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:12:28 PM

Not sure myself about that.

if they did what they said, and follow thru. 

as i understand it:

They had a problem with wallet.

set all the xvg that users had into a token on their site. xvgt (whatever)

if you had 100 xvg, u have 100 xvgt...   so far so good.

they set it so you could still trade it. but not deposit/withdraw.

Still fine.

Users traded it off, lower and lower, getting out of their position.

I dont see anything wrong yet.

Only problem would be... if they put up 1m xvg coins (dont know the number)    they need to buy back those coins.

end of story.    to me, at least they are trying.  (again, thats basing it on what i understood previously. dont know any changes in news etc)

(when they are ready to buy back those tokens, it should be at the market value of XVG, and not xvgtoken)
 that would be the only issue.

until then...   

Any direct news that differs from what i said? (typed)
g

http://choicehost.biz  Domains and DIY -hosting   I save $5 or so, for each domain a year.  (Compared to other Domain Registrars)
SacredRonin

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:47:13 PM

as i understand it:

Still fine.

Only problem would be... if they put up 1m xvg coins (dont know the number)    they need to buy back those coins.

end of story.    to me, at least they are trying.  (again, thats basing it on what i understood previously. dont know any changes in news etc)

(when they are ready to buy back those tokens, it should be at the market value of XVG, and not xvgtoken)

until then...   

g

That's solid info I didn't know. I personally don't use the site, so the immediate description sounds pretty severe. Your explanation makes sense if that's what's really going on.
giantkin

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:02:43 PM

Thanks.

(and again, thats how I read what was going on)

i am using the site. (its always been slow for me, so i didnt do alot there) but thats where i did most of the xvg and a few other coins (that at the time noone knew) Smiley

I never left much on their (or any exchange)

tho recently i had quite a bit sitting on Cryptopia, and i was wondering about it...(3 weeks ago, all coins delayed on withdrawal)  but eventually all showed up.

only remaining issue there is also...xvg.

(tells ya something right?)

We need OUR act together. here... asap.

remove all wallets...and add in only working tested wallets, for dl.

add a seperate section for... complicated wallets.  alot of ppl dont get it.

Coinomi is easy and works. tested, well, it says my coins are there, and it synced.

windows64 wallet easy and works. (tested myself a week or so back)

anyone test any other, and know of Working wallet?

i dont have linux wallet.

http://choicehost.biz  Domains and DIY -hosting   I save $5 or so, for each domain a year.  (Compared to other Domain Registrars)
SacredRonin

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:14:38 PM

Thanks.

i am using the site. (its always been slow for me, so i didnt do alot there) but thats where i did most of the xvg and a few other coins (that at the time noone knew) Smiley

tho recently i had quite a bit sitting on Cryptopia, and i was wondering about it...(3 weeks ago, all coins delayed on withdrawal)  but eventually all showed up.

add a seperate section for... complicated wallets.  alot of ppl dont get it.

Coinomi is easy and works. tested, well, it says my coins are there, and it synced.

I use both the the Windows-QT 64bit and the Electrum Wallet and both continue to work fine for me personally. I dont run a pool or solo from the QT, although I do have it setup and have tested it and it works.
ToTheLimit

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:28:48 PM
Last edit: March 03, 2018, 11:26:56 PM by ToTheLimit

Thanks.

tho recently i had quite a bit sitting on Cryptopia, and i was wondering about it...(3 weeks ago, all coins delayed on withdrawal)  but eventually all showed up.

add a seperate section for... complicated wallets.  alot of ppl dont get it.

There are also many exchanges, that are not having problems. And Cryptopia's problems might be connected to the hard fork. There was no issues anywhere, when C-Cex issues started.
I bought most of my XVG from Binance and only small part from C-Cex. The difference between them, Binance is professional. I can't say the same from C-Cex. I haven't ever seen anyone treating their customers with such an arrogance as they do. It has happened with this exchange before and there are other ongoing issues at the moment. I know Verge-team has work to do with their wallets, but I would leave C-Cex out of those problems. C-Cex created this problem itself.

And why did he create that shady XVGCT token in the first place, if he was going to buy our XVG for the market price? He could've made sell-only coin, which gets it's rate from current XVG price. Or just buy the exact amount he lost and take his loss like a man.
giantkin

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:42:34 PM

So now we have:

Working wallet list:
Windows qt (2 ppl)
Windows Electrum(1)
coinomi(1)

progress! Smiley

1 of the pools i use had trouble with the xvg, after the update. (maybe 2 pools but i forget)

i havent looked since. i just turned off the chance that it would try to mine xvg at either.
next chance i get, ill look and see if they have it working.

sergsvar

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:50:26 AM

Welcome to our pool, VERGE blake2s added, two weeks 0 fee
http://impulsemine.xyz

ToTheLimit

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:27:58 AM

Make sure to email this information to:

contact@vergecurrency.com

It would be helpful if everyone who has had similar experiences provide the same amount of information and not only post it here, but also email the Devs at the above email address. To be certain, they are busy, but they will want to know if there is an issue like this

I have contacted Verge-team about the situation, I hope other buyers will do the same.
giantkin

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 01:02:47 PM

as i understand it:

Still fine.

until then...   

g

ToTheLimit

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 01:20:24 PM

as i understand it:

Still fine.

until then...   

g

I think you wrote that once already. Go see C-Cex's twitter page and their BCT-thread, I'm not the only one, who thinks they are scammers. Also Livecoin has had issues with them lately and many others.
tenmoi

Activity: 59

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 01:38:52 PM

Hi,
Well, I am mining xvg blake2s on unimining.net.  My hash rate on the site is 6330 and this according to whattomine should give me 27 xvgs a day. I have been mining for 12 hours and see that I've mined only 6 xvgs. Can you please tell me why?

Thank you.
Shallowgas

Activity: 12

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:22:10 PM

There are not enough Blake2s pools at the moment, I cant find anything reliable.
Claymore is reporting around 18GH/s and yet my pool is reporting 15GH/s.

Now that Verge has access to thousands and thousands of miners, thanks to the dual mining upgrade to Claymore ETH miner, the Verge community needs to capitalize on it.
We ETH miners need good honest & reliable Blake2s pools to mine verge.

Are you going to step up? If not we will mine some other coin or some other algo like Keccak as the secondary coin.

There is opportunity here if you can react quickly enough, Verge looks like the most promising coin to dual mine.

Does a network explorer exist for Verge? I'd like to see the distribution of hashing power across algo's and the entire network.

Cheers,

KR
Shallowgas.
giantkin

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:29:26 PM

as i understand it:

Still fine.

until then...   

g

I think you wrote that once already. Go see C-Cex's twitter page and their BCT-thread, I'm not the only one, who thinks they are scammers. Also Livecoin has had issues with them lately and many others.

yes i did.  (it was a quote)

Everyone can think someone is a scammer. doesnt make it true.

Until results happen...

that one part, is valid.    as long as they uphold their word.  which we wont know until later on.

If you sold your xvgtokens,  thats on you, is the point.

sergsvar

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:34:38 PM

Welcome to our pool, VERGE blake2s added, two weeks 0 fee
http://impulsemine.xyz

C-eee

Activity: 122

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 05:44:01 PM

as i understand it:

if you had 100 xvg, u have 100 xvgt...   so far so good.

Still fine.

Only problem would be... if they put up 1m xvg coins (dont know the number)    they need to buy back those coins.

end of story.    to me, at least they are trying.  (again, thats basing it on what i understood previously. dont know any changes in news etc)

until then...  

g

yes i did.  (it was a quote)

Everyone can think someone is a scammer. doesnt make it true.

Until results happen...

that one part, is valid.    as long as they uphold their word.  which we wont know until later on.

If you sold your xvgtokens,  thats on you, is the point.

Alleine die Tatsache das der XVGCT zum normalen Handel frei ist, ist schon Betrug!!!!!!!
Alle die BTC auf c-cex hatten haben die Coins bei 5 sat gekauft und c-cex hat sich sicher auch mit ein paar millionen rückversichert das der preis unten bleibt!
Die ganze Geschichte stinkt zum Himmel!
Es kommt heute abend noch die Ernte, von dem was C-cex gesäät hat!!

Alone the fact that the XVGCT is free to the normal trade, is already cheating !!!!!!!
All the BTC on c-cex had bought the Coins at 5 sat and c-cex has assuredly reinsured with a few million that the price remains down!
The whole story stinks to heaven!
Today comes the harvest of the seeds that C-cex sowed !!

Super Android Trade App! Very fast transfer! Great support!.. ...https://www.binance.com/?ref=15623877...
giantkin

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:47:11 PM

how is that cheating? lol

If i had coin stuck in there...and they offered a way out, and i took it. thats on me.

reverse that... the ppl buying those tokens..are other traders.   so they are willing to wait, to get paid from the exchange.

are they wrong too?

i didnt buy any, but if i did, would i be wrong, buying up what you dont want at 99 sat, thats worth ...500 right now?

did you sell?  then you have no room to talk. You CHOSE not to wait.

if you are holding. then you are taking the chance that they not pay at all.   I think the will, they paid before when something happened.

Dump3er

Activity: 1358
Merit: 535

Cashback 15%

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:50:45 PM

how is that cheating? lol

If i had coin stuck in there...and they offered a way out, and i took it. thats on me.

reverse that... the ppl buying those tokens..are other traders.   so they are willing to wait, to get paid from the exchange.

are they wrong too?

i didnt buy any, but if i did, would i be wrong, buying up what you dont want at 99 sat, thats worth ...500 right now?

did you sell?  then you have no room to talk. You CHOSE not to wait.

if you are holding. then you are taking the chance that they not pay at all.   I think the will, they paid before when something happened.

What happened at C-Cex? Did they lose coins or get hacked or what's the issue?

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
giantkin

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:53:31 PM

with the last Fork, they had trouble making it work. or getting it right etc.

they froze the deposit/withdraw and moved the asset over to an internal payback token.

Ppl started selling off their shares, and are now upset that they sold out so low.

Pages: « 1 ... 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 [523] 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 ... 667 »
  Print  

Jump to: