May 05, 2024, 07:09:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: best coin on the market?
VERGE - 294 (40.8%)
XVG - 427 (59.2%)
Total Voters: 721

Pages: « 1 ... 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 [526] 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 ... 667 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [$XVG] VERGE [POW][MultiAlgo][TOR/i2P][no premine/ico!]  (Read 843553 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (51 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
coinsomnia

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:01:29 PM

If you do not know what these technologies are, and how to use it, just use simple wallet. Why you bother and cry here. Such a stupid fcks you are really.

I use the simple wallet. I have the Android wallet.

IT IS NOT SYNCHING!

Why cry?

Try to understand the importance of this! If the wallet cannot connect to the servers, then it's a pointless token. It is unusable in the real world! No fast connection means no trading, no buying and selling of products using $XVG!

I hope the developer team understands the importance of this, and accepts this criticism because it is very important.

The Verge developer team should be monitoring this particular issue 24/7, ensuring that everything works properly all the time!

So, finally, the wallet is connecting and synching as it should, within seconds!

I hope this issue does not recur ever again! If Verge development is serious about Verge Currency being a Bitcoin contender, then the wallets must be working all of the time, every time!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kronuss1987

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:41:45 PM

If you do not know what these technologies are, and how to use it, just use simple wallet. Why you bother and cry here. Such a stupid fcks you are really.

IT IS NOT SYNCHING!

Why cry?

Try to understand the importance of this! If the wallet cannot connect to the servers, then it's a pointless token. It is unusable in the real world! No fast connection means no trading, no buying and selling of products using $XVG!

I hope the developer team understands the importance of this, and accepts this criticism because it is very important.

The Verge developer team should be monitoring this particular issue 24/7, ensuring that everything works properly all the time!

So, finally, the wallet is connecting and synching as it should, within seconds!

I hope this issue does not recur ever again! If Verge development is serious about Verge Currency being a Bitcoin contender, then the wallets must be working all of the time, every time!

I have all types of wallets and it works. Your system setup can block wallet and has nothing to do with devs. If your firewall or provider blocks traffic. As for tor wallet to make it work try to read about what tor is how it works, what bridges are and how your internet providers always tries to ban tor connections. If you do the fcking research you wont cry here and blame devs for your own brainless. Just tested tor wallet with my home internet provider it works great. With my mobile provider i have to setup additional bridges
coinsomnia

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:24:33 PM
Last edit: March 07, 2018, 08:37:31 PM by coinsomnia

IT IS NOT SYNCHING!

Why cry?

I have all types of wallets and it works. Your system setup can block wallet and has nothing to do with devs. If your firewall or provider blocks traffic. As for tor wallet to make it work try to read about what tor is how it works, what bridges are and how your internet providers always tries to ban tor connections. If you do the fcking research you wont cry here and blame devs for your own brainless. Just tested tor wallet with my home internet provider it works great. With my mobile provider i have to setup additional bridges

Bwahaha!

How come it suddenly works just as it should? Right after I post complaints about it?

Instead of accepting valid critique, you post denials, insults and abuse?

Think about how important this is! No working wallet means no transactions! No working mobile wallet is even more critical! Where will the majority of the transaction volume, and resulting revenue come from? From the mobile wallets!

How does Verge Development Team generate revenue? From the transaction fee!

The team should be onto this 24/7! The wallet and the network needs to working all the time, and especially the mobile wallets!

As I posted in my update, it began working immediately after several posts from me. That's great! We got a prompt response but what if I had remained silent? You guys are in the big league now! No more simpleton stuff ups!

Verge needs to dependable and reliable. Verge team should be constantly checking various wallets and especially mobile wallets.

This is simple logic folks! The best blockchain and TOR coders in the world should be able to figure this out!
giantkin

Activity: 1176
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:09:22 PM

IT IS NOT SYNCHING!

Why cry?

Bwahaha!

How come it suddenly works just as it should? Right after I post complaints about it?

Instead of accepting valid critique, you post denials, insults and abuse?

Think about how important this is! No working wallet means no transactions! No working mobile wallet is even more critical! Where will the majority of the transaction volume, and resulting revenue come from? From the mobile wallets!

How does Verge Development Team generate revenue? From the transaction fee!

The team should be onto this 24/7! The wallet and the network needs to working all the time, and especially the mobile wallets!

As I posted in my update, it began working immediately after several posts from me. That's great! We got a prompt response but what if I had remained silent? You guys are in the big league now! No more simpleton stuff ups!

Verge needs to dependable and reliable. Verge team should be constantly checking various wallets and especially mobile wallets.

This is simple logic folks! The best blockchain and TOR coders in the world should be able to figure this out!

actyually, they probably didnt even notice you yet. (dev wise)

it could have been the connection server was resetting etc.

like an email you send that gets there in afew seconds, or it takes an hr.

its oftne the isp thats the issue.

the transaction fee usually goes toward the Block chain network. (ie: Miners)

depending on the setup etc ofc.

ie: you paid ME, some dust, to confirm your coin send/recieve not the devs.  they usually get paid via Donations. (to buy more software /hardware etc)

I dont know how the electrum/tor stuff works. havent checked.  those setups might get some transaction fee.

http://choicehost.biz  Domains and DIY -hosting   I save $5 or so, for each domain a year.  (Compared to other Domain Registrars)
SacredRonin

Activity: 191

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:29:57 PM

which wallet?

I use Coinomi, works great. (android)

tested Windows qt and it worked.

another user stated the windows electrum worked.

its one step at a time.

I used the electrum wallet yesterday... flawless and fast.

I think people confuse their own shortcomings for issues with others.
coinsomnia

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:30:53 AM

ie: you paid ME, some dust, to confirm your coin send/recieve not the devs.  they usually get paid via Donations. (to buy more software /hardware etc)

I dont know how the electrum/tor stuff works. havent checked.  those setups might get some transaction fee.

More pithy excuses and guessed excuses of what could have been!

Now I will tell you, I spent hours waiting for the wallet to synch. Then I tried a different device and once again the wallet would not connect!

If Verge Developer Team is serious, then these sorts of failures are unacceptable! If you are serious about Verge Currency becoming a mainstream coin, which is used by businesses and the general public on a daily basis, then get the basics right first and foremost!

Working wallets, which synch within 10 seconds!

I waited hours, and both wallets only started working immediately after I kicked up a massive stink on this forum! Do not let this happen ever again. If you can't have a functioning and reliable product, no amount of fancy features will matter.
SacredRonin

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:02:01 AM

ie: you paid ME, some dust, to confirm your coin send/recieve not the devs.  they usually get paid via Donations. (to buy more software /hardware etc)

I dont know how the electrum/tor stuff works. havent checked.  those setups might get some transaction fee.

More pithy excuses and guessed excuses of what could have been!

Now I will tell you, I spent hours waiting for the wallet to synch. Then I tried a different device and once again the wallet would not connect!

If Verge Developer Team is serious, then these sorts of failures are unacceptable! If you are serious about Verge Currency becoming a mainstream coin, which is used by businesses and the general public on a daily basis, then get the basics right first and foremost!

Working wallets, which synch within 10 seconds!

I waited hours, and both wallets only started working immediately after I kicked up a massive stink on this forum! Do not let this happen ever again. If you can't have a functioning and reliable product, no amount of fancy features will matter.

All of my wallets, including the -QT and the Electrum Verge wallet have worked all along. There were issues after the fork (weeks ago), but that was because they disabled the previous versions and people were still using them. Try to calm yourself down a little bit. This isn't your personal rage forum. What makes you think a Dev (or anyone for that matter?) would care about you "raising a stink"? Get over yourself.

Things rarely fix themselves, and unless you upgraded the wallet (finally) or changed a setting (most likely), the Devs didn't pick your wallet and go "KAZAAAM!" and fix it.
coinsomnia

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:23:46 AM

All of my wallets, including the -QT and the Electrum Verge wallet have worked all along. There were issues after the fork (weeks ago), but that was because they disabled the previous versions and people were still using them. Try to calm yourself down a little bit. This isn't your personal rage forum. What makes you think a Dev (or anyone for that matter?) would care about you "raising a stink"? Get over yourself.

Things rarely fix themselves, and unless you upgraded the wallet (finally) or changed a setting (most likely), the Devs didn't pick your wallet and go "KAZAAAM!" and fix it.

I have a valid and very serious complaint, here you are posting irrelevant bs and dismissing my post.

In the real world of business, people won't waste their time with Verge Currency if it can't do even basic fundamental tasks like connect to the internet, and transact.

Do you agree?

Try and think! If Verge is a shitcoin, which doesn't work, other much more capable alternatives will arise. Think Cloak Coin, DeepOnion and Bitcoin Private!

Verge Currency will become worthless because nobody will be able to use it. It is unacceptable for the Android wallet to be offline for hours! Pull your socks up Verge Developer Team.
giantkin

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:40:26 AM

i have an idea....      Sell your coin and gtfo.

its obviously not going to go your way.

oh, and i just remembered that the ignore button works great!

cya (or not)

http://choicehost.biz  Domains and DIY -hosting   I save $5 or so, for each domain a year.  (Compared to other Domain Registrars)
coinsomnia

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:53:45 AM

i have an idea....      Sell your coin and gtfo.

its obviously not going to go your way.

oh, and i just remembered that the ignore button works great!

cya (or not)

You walk into a shop, which has products for sale and accepts Verge Currency. The Verge Developer Team convinced him to start offering Verge Currency as a form of payment!

You select items to buy, and at the check out you pull out your mobile, and activate your Verge wallet

Then you wait how long?

How long is it acceptable for you to wait? One hour?

What will the business owner think?

What do you think the business owner will do with Verge Currency payment acceptancd?

Are you really this petty and stupid?

I'm testing my Verge Android wallet again righf now, and so far I have waited more than five minutes, and still no connection?

Do you think me selling and doing a GTFO will help you? Are you really this immature?

If business owners experience the same issues as I do, how many will bother wasting their time?

What will happen to Verge Currency's value if it is unusable in the real world?
SacredRonin

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:56:29 AM

I have a valid and very serious complaint, here you are posting irrelevant bs and dismissing my post.

In the real world of business, people won't waste their time with Verge Currency if it can't do even basic fundamental tasks like connect to the internet, and transact.

Do you agree?

Try and think! If Verge is a shitcoin, which doesn't work, other much more capable alternatives will arise. Think Cloak Coin, DeepOnion and Bitcoin Private!

Verge Currency will become worthless because nobody will be able to use it. It is unacceptable for the Android wallet to be offline for hours! Pull your socks up Verge Developer Team.

Try to understand something: Your problems are the result of something *you* did and didn't magically fix themselves because you eviscerated the Verge Dev Team, or anyone else, here on a blog. To suggest otherwise, as though you have some importance or greatness about yourself that made the Devs tremble and think "Let's fix *his* wallet right away! Let's release a random update so nobody knows too!" is just... well.... laughable.

Giantkin said it best... sell your Verge (I'll probably be the one buying it) and move on. Nobody here needs to hea r about your self importance.
coinsomnia

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:01:00 AM

Try to understand something: Your problems are the result of something *you* did and didn't magically fix themselves because you eviscerated the Verge Dev Team, or anyone else, here on a blog. To suggest otherwise, as though you have some importance or greatness about yourself that made the Devs tremble and think "Let's fix *his* wallet right away! Let's release a random update so nobody knows too!" is just... well.... laughable.

Giantkin said it best... sell your Verge (I'll probably be the one buying it) and move on. Nobody here needs to hea r about your self importance.

You sure are a precious snowflake!

I have a genuine criticism! It is a very important criticism! If the problem gets ignored because snowflakes get upset on the bitcointalk.org Verge forum, what do you think will happen?

Think it through! You will have a useless shitcoin, and your feelings will not be hurt?
SacredRonin

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:06:06 AM

I have a genuine criticism! It is a very important criticism! If the problem gets ignored because snowflakes get upset on the bitcointalk.org Verge forum, what do you think will happen?

Think it through! You will have a useless shitcoin, and your feelings will not be hurt?

I'm the snowflake because you jacked your wallet up, changed a setting and it resolved? LOL Check you out... raging in a forum, so full of himself that you think because you raged here that the Dev Team made your wallet work all of a sudden. Oh yeah, forget the fact that multiple people here have said their wallets have worked all along. You know... they must be "in the bag". The Great One couldn't have possibly made a mistake.... it's VERGE'S FAULT!! LMFAO

Think it through... isolated issue that only *you* experienced and all of a sudden that spells doom for a coin that's been around for years? Seriously, get over yourself dude.
coinsomnia

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:10:41 AM

I'm the snowflake because you jacked your wallet up, changed a setting and it resolved? LOL Check you out... raging in a forum, so full of himself that you think because you raged here that the Dev Team made your wallet work all of a sudden. Oh yeah, forget the fact that multiple people here have said their wallets have worked all along. You know... they must be "in the bag". The Great One couldn't have possibly made a mistake.... it's VERGE'S FAULT!! LMFAO

Think it through... isolated issue that only *you* experienced and all of a sudden that spells doom for a coin that's been around for years? Seriously, get over yourself dude.

Yes, you definitely are a triggered snowflake. You have been triggered so badly that you're now making false accusations, claiming that I have tampered with the wallet.

The product is not working!

Keep ignoring this fact at your expense!

WTF will a business owner think when they encounter the same issue?

Do you think they will try out Cloak Coin instead, and see that it works much better?

What then?
SacredRonin

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:15:16 AM

Yes, you definitely are a triggered snowflake. You have been triggered so badly that you're now making false accusations, claiming that I have tampered with the wallet.

The product is not working!

Keep ignoring this fact at your expense!

WTF will a business owner think when they encounter the same issue?

Do you think they will try out Cloak Coin instead, and see that it works much better?

What then?

Wow... guess everyone mining on those wallets, receiving coin in those wallets, sending coin out of those wallets and so forth are magically bridging a failure only you are experiencing?

When you get your head out of your arse, let's chat. I'm happy to buy every last coin you have and you can move on.
coinsomnia

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:23:25 AM

Wow... guess everyone mining on those wallets, receiving coin in those wallets, sending coin out of those wallets and so forth are magically bridging a failure only you are experiencing?

When you get your head out of your arse, let's chat. I'm happy to buy every last coin you have and you can move on.

Pull your ignorant head out of ypur bum and go back through this thread. Other people are saying the exact same thing!

Furthermore, you continue to ignore the mobile wallet scenario!

Wake up and assess the real life business case scenario!

Answer this question - how long should a business owner wait for a customer to synch their Verge Wallet in order to make a purchase?

Try not to be a triggered snowflake! Ignoring this simple fact will probably make your feelings better, but in realty, it is seriously detrimental to Verge Currency if this problem cannot be addressed immediately!

Get over being a triggered snowflake, and answer the question!

How long should a business owner wait to make a transaction using Verge Currency?
giantkin

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:27:58 AM

this is great. i get to read only responses to a doofus... not the doofus itslef. lol.

But anyhow. its best not to feed the Trolls.

(and yes, i think he is just a troll, hit ignore, the trolls starve and go away.)

giantkin

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:29:51 AM

oh..     you'd think that person would have brought up Cointopia.   maybe they could get cointopia to fix the wallet, cuz its bothering them?

Smiley

I am glad i got out of verge on cointopia at the start of the maint thing.    sitting on 500k coins and couldnt move them out would have drove me crazy.

now that its fixed, im going to buy some more! Smiley

coinsomnia

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:33:22 AM

this is great. i get to read only responses to a doofus... not the doofus itslef. lol.

(and yes, i think he is just a troll, hit ignore, the trolls starve and go away.)

You still can't answer one simple question?

Just ignore the issue?

How long should a business owner wait for a Verge Android wallet to synch, so that they can conduct business?
SacredRonin

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:39:34 AM

You still can't answer one simple question?

Just ignore the issue?

How long should a business owner wait for a Verge Android wallet to synch, so that they can conduct business?

Your question is pointless when the operator is obviously a tool.
Pages: « 1 ... 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 [526] 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 ... 667 »
  Print  

Jump to: