Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 12:56:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 111 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XVG] Verge - Speculation & Discussion  (Read 243649 times)
A_McGriff

Activity: 178
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 03:22:23 AM
Last edit: May 16, 2016, 04:35:42 AM by A_McGriff

wow not long till it hits 7 sat! Glad i sold most of mine at 12...
....Most selling right now are probably the new traders who probably expected to just hold a coin and get rich.

@smartguy - where did you buy those you sold @ 12 sats? Or did you mine them?....either way, you're riding XVG the wrong way....and destined to lose.

@ ShadowBits - Yep you're so right....impatient traders getting tired of waiting for another 50 sat spike (or higher)...taking their losses and moving on to what they think is the next "big thing". That's a never ending chase.

But thanks anyway for selling off ...we all appreciate it.

hey dude no i bought at 3-5 sat lol...

Anyway no offense to you but that was such a bag holder comment lol Smiley

Thanks for all the cheap coins? dude thats the market price. What is going to cause the next big spike? A new wallet realease?

Anyway I am not here to say this is a shit coin as I dont think it is shit. But look at how many coins there are lol too many.

Then look at who uses the coins.. Well no one and its now only in circulation in usa/ europe.

If you really think its gonna reach 50 sat again then you muct believe in miracles Smiley like I say I like this coin and the dev seams pretty damn cool but it just doesnt smell like its going in the direction you think.

FUD

_///// [XVG] ★★★★★WE ARE ON  THE VERGE ★★★★★ [MULTI-ALGO] /////_
_///// TOR // I2P // LINUX . WINDOWS . MAC . ANDROID . ELECTRUM . WEBWALLET . GITHUB // WEBSITE // RADIO // IRC /////_
Dev_Sempak_coin

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 05:26:11 AM

the faster down the faster rise

look rank 0 1 and 2 buy a ton XVG for accumulation Roll Eyes

smartguyinthailand

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 01:53:33 PM

....Most selling right now are probably the new traders who probably expected to just hold a coin and get rich.

@smartguy - where did you buy those you sold @ 12 sats? Or did you mine them?....either way, you're riding XVG the wrong way....and destined to lose.

@ ShadowBits - Yep you're so right....impatient traders getting tired of waiting for another 50 sat spike (or higher)...taking their losses and moving on to what they think is the next "big thing". That's a never ending chase.

Thanks for all the cheap coins? dude thats the market price. What is going to cause the next big spike? A new wallet realease?

Anyway I am not here to say this is a shit coin as I dont think it is shit. But look at how many coins there are lol too many.

Then look at who uses the coins.. Well no one and its now only in circulation in usa/ europe.

If you really think its gonna reach 50 sat again then you muct believe in miracles Smiley like I say I like this coin and the dev seams pretty damn cool but it just doesnt smell like its going in the direction you think.

FUD

If you get scared, uncertain and doubtful from reading that then you seriously can not believe in the coin that much. If you are confident about the coin then you can write something with substance back rather than sounding like a bitter bag holder screaming 'FUD FUD FUD. Anything that is a negative outlook on the price is not necessarily FUD.  You have to accept other peoples views dude we live in a free world with many different opinions lol Thats what cryptsy used to scream everytime we unleashed proof they were scamming people. That word you have to use appropriately not to stand in a crappy argument lol

So you tell me why my comment isnt right then? Or do you not know? Which is why you said FUD?
p75formula

Activity: 533
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 02:25:41 PM

If you get scared, uncertain and doubtful from reading that then you seriously can not believe in the coin that much. If you are confident about the coin then you can write something with substance back rather than sounding like a bitter bag holder screaming 'FUD FUD FUD. Anything that is a negative outlook on the price is not necessarily FUD.  You have to accept other peoples views dude we live in a free world with many different opinions lol Thats what cryptsy used to scream everytime we unleashed proof they were scamming people. That word you have to use appropriately not to stand in a crappy argument lol

So you tell me why my comment isnt right then? Or do you not know? Which is why you said FUD?

Most of the people here were around when the price was 1 sat.

We've seen what it can do. We're confident.
gravitate
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 02:42:47 PM

Yep the name change did cause a massive pump Smiley Its a shame it didnt last longer though.

To peel or not to peel.
A_McGriff

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 05:12:55 PM
Last edit: May 16, 2016, 05:25:29 PM by A_McGriff

FUD

If you get scared, uncertain and doubtful from reading that then you seriously can not believe in the coin that much. If you are confident about the coin then you can write something with substance back rather than sounding like a bitter bag holder screaming 'FUD FUD FUD. Anything that is a negative outlook on the price is not necessarily FUD.  You have to accept other peoples views dude we live in a free world with many different opinions lol Thats what cryptsy used to scream everytime we unleashed proof they were scamming people. That word you have to use appropriately not to stand in a crappy argument lol

MOAR FUD

_///// TOR // I2P // LINUX . WINDOWS . MAC . ANDROID . ELECTRUM . WEBWALLET . GITHUB // WEBSITE // RADIO // IRC /////_
BitPotus

Activity: 1050
Merit: 604

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 06:33:52 PM

bag holders.......XVG's fucked.............keep lying to yourselves..............
A_McGriff

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 06:39:57 PM

bag holders.......XVG's fucked.............keep lying to yourselves..............

FUD HARD or go home  Cool

Beachguy
Legendary

Activity: 1019
Merit: 1001

Spectreproject Community Manager

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2016, 06:40:59 PM

I mined the crap out of it and bought more when it was 1~2 sats........rode it up and didn't sell at the 11~12 where you must have.....kept riding all the way over 50 sats trading all the way. Buying more on the drops and sitting in a very good position. Thank goodness for spreadsheets to calculate all this out.

Let's just say....I'm good and fine with it going either way since I'm long term......you do know the coin started in Oct 2014 right?
And it has features other coin devs ( most of who don't code but farm it out) only wish they had.

It's not the coin of the day/weel/month....but a long term investment you need to follow and act accordingly when events happen as they do on most all coins.

So where do you see your opportunities these days?.... since you must have cashed all your verge out.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
p75formula

Activity: 533

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 07:12:43 PM

Well, I can certainly see you put a lot of thought into this. Grin
super-cpu

Activity: 490
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 09:30:23 PM

polo add voxels and decred, maybe xvg will be the next  Smiley.
Beachguy
Legendary

Activity: 1019
Merit: 1001

Spectreproject Community Manager

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2016, 10:36:13 PM

Sometimes i don't understand crypto.....a useless, scam coin like 2give is sitting at 38 sats after just opening up today on bittrex. High was 58 sats and this after changing name from give coin. 10 BtC volume too and someone owns a freaking ton of it....looks like a huge premine. POS ...you can't mine it.
I know the dude from my karma coin days and you want nothing to do with him.
38 sats my ass.... Roll Eyes

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
A_McGriff

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 10:52:49 PM

Sometimes i don't understand crypto.....a useless, scam coin like 2give is sitting at 38 sats after just opening up today on bittrex. High was 58 sats and this after changing name from give coin. 10 BtC volume too and someone owns a freaking ton of it....looks like a huge premine. POS ...you can't mine it.
I know the dude from my karma coin days and you want nothing to do with him.
38 sats my ass.... Roll Eyes

Everyone chasing after whatever's getting pumped

Dev_Sempak_coin

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 12:22:33 AM

Hope xvg will be add soon Smiley
We can reach 100sat if polo add it Roll Eyes

intrader

Activity: 659
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 08:49:51 AM

Got some XVG at 8sat I will hold until next pump
smartguyinthailand

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 10:53:11 AM

FUD

If you get scared, uncertain and doubtful from reading that then you seriously can not believe in the coin that much. If you are confident about the coin then you can write something with substance back rather than sounding like a bitter bag holder screaming 'FUD FUD FUD. Anything that is a negative outlook on the price is not necessarily FUD.  You have to accept other peoples views dude we live in a free world with many different opinions lol Thats what cryptsy used to scream everytime we unleashed proof they were scamming people. That word you have to use appropriately not to stand in a crappy argument lol

MOAR FUD

I will thank you now for being involved in crypto. Because its people like you that allow me to make money from trading. Your Awesome I like you. lol
smartguyinthailand

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 10:54:29 AM

Its a bit risky for me still. When it reaches 4 I will buy in..
kahir
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 11:32:33 AM

Its a bit risky for me still. When it reaches 4 I will buy in..

prices go up and down ... its what they do i think the whole altmarket will keep going down after the huge bull market this year maybe its a good time to buy june /july/august
ShadowBits

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 04:46:35 PM

I mined the crap out of it and bought more when it was 1~2 sats........rode it up and didn't sell at the 11~12 where you must have.....kept riding all the way over 50 sats trading all the way. Buying more on the drops and sitting in a very good position. Thank goodness for spreadsheets to calculate all this out.

Let's just say....I'm good and fine with it going either way since I'm long term......you do know the coin started in Oct 2014 right?
And it has features other coin devs ( most of who don't code but farm it out) only wish they had.

It's not the coin of the day/weel/month....but a long term investment you need to follow and act accordingly when events happen as they do on most all coins.

So where do you see your opportunities these days?.... since you must have cashed all your verge out.

So many good points you bring up.  I remember mining DogecoinDark before it was even on Trex.  How much has changed and improved.  To think that with all these improvements we are getting back to the original prices we were seeing very early in the game makes me think I should be buying so much more at this time.  Its funny to see the newer accounts who think they know when whales operate, lol.  I've seen 10 BTC just appear as a buy wall before with this coin.  We used to have some weeks were we had very low volume.  I haven't seen a day like this in a very long time now.
jjc326

Activity: 700

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 06:31:52 PM

Hope xvg will be add soon Smiley
We can reach 100sat if polo add it Roll Eyes

I think that I'm waiting for Polo since January.. Now I resigned! But XVG is a great project, with a great DEV so we will see a new pump soon! Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 111 »
  Print  

Jump to: