Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:17:56 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Krypton, KR - BaaS Corp & Open Source, Public Blockchain for Business/IoT  (Read 167783 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
shinohai

Activity: 267
Merit: 109

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 12:51:27 AM

Covertress, remove this idiotic picture. Yo are good at finding memes, I am good at logical analysis instead.

It's not yet clear who is the idiot here. We will find out soon.

And please tell your shill to shut up.

Guys, speak up. I still hope there are real rationally thinking people here, but not only shills.

If you were any good at all at "logical analysis" you could surely process what has been said to you 1000 times already.  Roll Eyes

Not a shill, I'm just here for the lulz. We already laugh at you daily in other forums.

Kid, I am not one whom you can confuse by your ungrounded statements. No sensible argument was ever given by covertress, except just attempts to prove me wrong by meaningless statements and pictures. I am a developer myself, have an education far superior to yours, and managing multiple full-time employees, so I know what I tell.

You are here for the lulz, that's ok, but would be nice if you let others speak. I still hope to meet a real community member here, who would try to understand what we are talking about, but not only want to 'lulz'.

Take care.

Oh look he lives in a fantasy world too. I rather doubt you know anything at all regarding my education, etc. You are .... not even in a WoT anywhere and you whine daily about shitcoins on yobit. Big Success.

drays
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1073

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 01:11:22 AM

Oh look he lives in a fantasy world too. I rather doubt you know anything at all regarding my education, etc. You are .... not even in a WoT anywhere and you whine daily about shitcoins on yobit. Big Success.

"shitcoins"?  Grin  Grin

You surely mean Krypton, as I have never ever 'whined' about any other coin on Yobit.

What a 'compliment' to covertress and her creation...  Shocked
Shame on you, what a Freudian slip  Grin

... this space is not for rent ...
allsir

Activity: 279
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 01:39:39 AM

only news without really work , you want to hype it like etc   Cool
if polo is interested they will add it but patience ,first price will be 5k

You must do better to earn this image.

Love the violin troll Wink
3 months ago i wrote , dont buy at top , we will by kr for 5k .Now it is about 5k .And if i will see some good updates maybe i will buy some kr. And look at exp also the same .Price is going down
covertress (OP)

Activity: 694
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 01:51:20 AM

3 months ago i wrote , dont buy at top , we will by kr for 5k .Now it is about 5k .And if i will see some good updates maybe i will buy some kr. And look at exp also the same .Price is going down

Do you really have no idea who I am nor what I'm doing with Krypon?
allsir

Activity: 279
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 01:57:26 AM

Do you really have no idea who I am nor what I'm doing with Krypon?
Kr price will rise,   i know,  but i will wait price 3k .Because btc price is doing now with all crypto good SALE .   
covertress (OP)

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 02:00:01 AM

It is unfortunate that this BitcoinTalk thread has devolved to this point.

Perhaps if everyone would read my recent letter to Poloniex, all would be back on track:

Dear Poloniex,

My name is Stephanie Kent.

I am the founder of Krypton, a Blockchain-as-a-Service (BaaS) corporation. Krypton’s coin, KR, is an open source blockchain project. Currently, KR is a fork of Blackcoin’s client but, I have grand plans to change this.

By profession, I have over 15 years experience as a corporate programmer/analyst of business systems for engineering, entertainment, travel and finance companies.

KR began as a fork of Ethereum and it is my goal to rewrite the KR platform to incorporate not only the best parts of Bitcoin, but also to provide all of the distributed technology that Ethereum offers.

Krypton Corporation will code custom distributed apps and smart Smart Contracts primarily upon this new KR chain. However, it will also write custom blockchains for companies requiring private chain solutions. Krypton’s focus is to write secure dApps for business systems and the Internet of Things devices.

To date, KR is a volunteer project with no budget, having sold fewer than 4 BTC worth of KR during its crowdfunding campaign. There are little over 3M KR in existence.

To help found Krypton Corp, which is currently in startup mode, I am growing a network of developers and business partners by direct contact at Bitcoin/Blockchain conferences like Consensus 2016 and FinTech Toronto, which I just spoke at.

As I travel, I will be meeting with investors to solicit $2M in Tier 1 financing that I will use to incorporate Krypton and to hire 2-3 top cryptographers/coders to undertake the complete rewrite of Krypton’s client platform in the most secure language, C.

In addition to Krypton Corp, I will be founding The KR Foundation, to guide and support KR, because as a true decentralized blockchain, KR should not be under the guidance of any corporation.

Thank you for looking at KR. I believe your customers will enjoy KR, a stable and secure blockchain that will never fork to bailout the failure of an application written on top of it. You have my word on that.

I and the Krypton Community look forward to Poloniex adding KR to your exchange.

Sincerely,

Stephanie Kent
Krypton, KR

Here are some links:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1T3KMClAidCk6K6r4KJKWvRzwFeMy6Qrd67sf4Fnlfww/edit?usp=sharing
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2016, 04:09:08 AM

I have been asked to test this Yobit code idea to swap the KR on Yobit so I have decided to give it a try and see what happens. I myself don't have any KR on Yobit but if it does work with what drays is saying would it be possible to do the swap that way? By the way how many KR coins are on Yobit?

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
covertress (OP)

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 11:04:51 AM

I have been asked to test this Yobit code idea to swap the KR on Yobit so I have decided to give it a try and see what happens. I myself don't have any KR on Yobit but if it does work with what drays is saying would it be possible to do the swap that way? By the way how many KR coins are on Yobit?

vella85, I don't know how many times I have to say this... KR ACCOUNTS ON YOBIT ARE LOCKED. YOU CAN NOT SEND/RECEIVE OLD KR.

I CANNOT CREATE A YOBIT ACCOUNT TO RECEIVE OLD KR INTO. END OF STORY.

Unless Yobit agrees to a swap, no old KR from Yobit will be exchanged.

CryptoHobo
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 05:05:12 PM

vella85, I don't know how many times I have to say this... KR ACCOUNTS ON YOBIT ARE LOCKED. YOU CAN NOT SEND/RECEIVE OLD KR.

I've just tried to explain this to drays via PM as hes asked me to test the transfer system. hopefully its done in a way that makes sense to him as it makes perfect sense to me.

even if we can transfer theres no way to transfer them to you therefore its undo-able without the non existent yobit support team.

moving swiftly on i take it Bittrex is on the new chain and its safe to buy there?
frostminer

Activity: 742
Merit: 505

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2016, 05:09:39 PM

considering the fucked up price and everything related to yobit .. the only solution would be to swap with them, not users.

But this is how yobit is.. everyone should know that.
NEVER store coins you cant afford to lose on exchanges.
Atleast not yobit ... eveyrone should know by now how shitty their maintainance and support is.

When they eventually realize there is a problem ... it will be to late.
I doubt that will happen in 2016 ... maybe next year.

Delist from yobit will be a smart move.   
But then again, they dont answer to that either... so..

vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2016, 12:04:06 AM

I understand all this and I am only testing it out for drays. He sent me a KR Yobit code for 10 coins and I entered the code in and guess what I received the 10 KR coins.

I think what drays is trying to say is that he sends you KR yobit codes which you can redeem and then you send him the new KR, isn't it the same as doing it through email? but instead you are receiving Yobit codes which are redeemable as I just did the test and received the 10 coins.

I'm not trying to cause any arguments here okay I'm only doing this because I was asked to test out the idea.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
shinohai

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 12:13:35 AM

I understand all this and I am only testing it out for drays. He sent me a KR Yobit code for 10 coins and I entered the code in and guess what I received the 10 KR coins.

I think what drays is trying to say is that he sends you KR yobit codes which you can redeem and then you send him the new KR, isn't it the same as doing it through email? but instead you are receiving Yobit codes which are redeemable as I just did the test and received the 10 coins.

I'm not trying to cause any arguments here okay I'm only doing this because I was asked to test out the idea.

So how do you:
1) Get the KR off YoBit without a functional blockchain.
2) Cryptographically prove the provenance of those coins (i.e. that they were in fact legitimate before the cutoff date)

?

drays
Legendary

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 12:36:31 AM
Last edit: October 29, 2016, 03:20:11 PM by drays

So how do you:
2) Cryptographically prove the provenance of those coins (i.e. that they were in fact legitimate before the cutoff date)

?

Many thanks vella83 for testing this and confirming it works well! I hope you will not be attacked the way I was attacked here.
Folks, if you needs to attack someone here, Please attack me, not vella83, as she was just trying to help everyone here as I asked her!

@shinohai: those are good questions. Here are my answers to them:

1. You do not need to move those funds out of Yobit. They will be collected on one account belonging to Krypton devs, and can be left there forever, and forgotten. Anyway the old KR coins will have zero value after swap is completed, so it doesn't matter what will happen with them. Moreover the account will be controlled by the devs and so will be safe. The people who send the Yobit codes, will get their corresponding amount of new KR sent to their new KR wallet address via new KR blockchain.

2. Legitimacy of coins on Yobit was never questioned by anyone, including the Dev. As far as I know Yobit has closed their wallet at the same time as Bittrex did, if not sooner. So funds there should be as legit as the ones that have been swapped at Bittrex.

If you have any more good questions like this, please ask. I think we could be able to carry a civilized discussion.

shinohai

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 12:40:51 AM

So how do you:

?

Many thanks vella83 for testing this and confirming it works well! I hope you will not be attacked the way I was attacked here.
Folks, if you needs to attack someone here, Please attack me, not vella83, as she was just trying to help everyone here as I asked her!

@shinohai: those are good questions. Here are my answers to them:

1. You do not need to move those funds out of Yobit. They will be collected on one account belonging to IT devs, and can be left there forever, and forgotten. The old KR coins will have zero value after swap is completed, so it doesn't matter what will happen with them. The people who send the Yobit codes, will get their corresponding amount of new KR sent to their new KR wallet address via new OR blockchain.

2. Legitimacy of coins on Yobit was never questioned by anyone, including the Dev. As far as I know Yobit has closed their wallet at the same time as Bittrex did, if not sooner. So funds there should be as legit as the ones being swapped way Bittrex.

If you have any more question, please ask. I think we could be able to carry a civilized discussion.

Seeing as how YoBit refuses to respond to repeated requests to cooperate, there is little hope this will happen. If you don't own the private keys (or the people you entrusted your funds to refuse to verify) then you don't own the crypto. Simple as that.

covertress (OP)

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 12:42:07 AM

I've just tried to explain this to drays via PM as hes asked me to test the transfer system. hopefully its done in a way that makes sense to him as it makes perfect sense to me.

even if we can transfer theres no way to transfer them to you therefore its undo-able without the non existent yobit support team.

moving swiftly on i take it Bittrex is on the new chain and its safe to buy there?

Yes, CryptoHobo. Although Bittrex and Nova Exchange both trade KR, Bittrex has the best volume and support. I trust this US-based exchange.

And regarding Yobit transfers, yes, without the KR account key or Yobit's participation, I cannot verify ownership.
drays
Legendary

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 12:49:16 AM

Seeing as how YoBit refuses to respond to repeated requests to cooperate, there is little hope this will happen. If you don't own the private keys (or the people you entrusted your funds to refuse to verify) then you don't own the crypto. Simple as that.

Sure. But once again: those old OR coins will worth absolutely nothing after swap is completed. So the worst thing Yobit could do, is to dump them for 1 sat on his own market, to the people who did not realize the swap is ended! Then again, they never have done so, and even is they somehow do that (which I am 100% sure what wouldn't), there is no harm, as that market will be officially abandoned after swap.

shinohai

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 01:01:59 AM

Sure. But once again: those old OR coins will worth absolutely nothing after swap is completed. So the worst thing Yobit could do, is to dump them for 1 sat on his own market, to the people who did not realize the swap is ended! Then again, they never have done so, and even is they somehow do that (which I am 100% sure what wouldn't), there is no harm, as that market will be officially abandoned after swap.

This begs the question, why do you not put all the energy and effort you use repeatedly asking here into pestering YoBit to cooperate with covertress and the community? She has made it quite clear that without their cooperation there is no good way to verify the funds held there, as these have to be manually checked. YoBit codes unfortunately do not offer that proof. You seem to have a misunderstanding of how cryptographic proof works.

As for people that did not know the swap is drawing to a close, this information has been published in numerous outlets all over the cryptosphere. It is expected that anyone who is trading should perform due diligence in regards to their investments. If they lose out it is no one's fault but their own.

drays
Legendary

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 01:44:59 AM
Last edit: November 03, 2016, 12:40:04 AM by drays

This begs the question, why do you not put all the energy and effort you use repeatedly asking here into pestering YoBit to cooperate with covertress and the community? She has made it quite clear that without their cooperation there is no good way to verify the funds held there, as these have to be manually checked. YoBit codes unfortunately do not offer that proof. You seem to have a misunderstanding of how cryptographic proof works.

As for people that did not know the swap is drawing to a close, this information has been published in numerous outlets all over the cryptosphere. It is expected that anyone who is trading should perform due diligence in regards to their investments. If they lose out it is no one's fault but their own.

The necessity to verify the funds at Yobit was mentioned the very first time by covertress today. Before that, there were other excuses, which made much less sense. Thats why I spent all this time to explain those excuses are inappropriate.

Anyway, pushing Yobit makes no sense, as they are very unresponsive and ignorant. Tickets are hanging there without any attention. Their business model is very much scam-like, and is not legit at all.

Thats why I tried to convince the only seemingly legit party here - the devs, specifically - covertress. I have seen her to be someone who cares for her community, and works hard to make her project better. I thought she will do everything in her power to organize the swap, including the Yobit swap, as this affects the perception of project very much. If investors and community members who have coins on Yobit, will be neglected and abandoned by the Dev, it will be bad for the image of the project, and will make many people complain, and become 'haters', instead of being supporters.

That was/is my motivation.

Do you really think the legitimacy of coins on Yobit such a big issue, so is makes it justified to abandon the legit investors there!? How many coins will be 'not legit'? Do you think this could be such a big amount, so it will make any difference? Why not to try saving you investors and followers, even if few thousand coins will be 'not legit'?
Also if Yobit closed their wallets before the cut-off, doesn't that prove all the funds there are legit? Apparently, it does, and you know that.

shinohai

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 06:14:46 PM

How to restore my wallet backup ?
In ubuntu.
My other wallet is in win10 OS. I have wallet.dat downloaded in my linux version.

simply copy the wallet.dat to your /home/<user>/.krypton/ folder and fire it up.

covertress (OP)

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 02:49:45 PM

Krypton has moved KR to a new blockchain.

All old Proof-of-Work KR must be swapped for the new Proof-of-Stake KR.

If your KR is on Bittrex Exchange, Bittrex has swapped it for you.

If your KR is on Yobit Exchange, standby for instructions. Yobit has not replied to Krypton's request to swap.

If your KR is in a Krypton QT wallet, you must send it to Krypton to be swapped.

Please follow these swap instructions and download the new KR wallet here:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1BTnS_8YilO0HImQd41Z3F0ZmKpYvhota8MzJ8tZkPpY/edit?usp=sharing

If you have questions or need assistance, please join Krypton’s Slack.

Live people are waiting to help.

http://Slack.Krypton.Rocks

Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 »
  Print  

Jump to: