Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 08:52:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Footy Cash (FOOT) | CoinSwap |Decentralized Fantasy Sports  (Read 66715 times)
adz7

Activity: 188
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 02:37:39 PM

We currently have two mining pools for Footy Cash.  If anyone else has a pool please let us know.  Make sure to take advantage before the PoW phase ends.  The PoS phase will have 3% interest.

Pools

http://mineblocks.no-ip.org:2627/pool/FOOT/
foot.gcpool.eu

Please advise if we are still able to mine Footy Cash?
adz7

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 02:43:01 PM

There's a new roadmap; so, can someone please update the Chinese thread here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1400251.0

Chinese thread has been updated with the new roadmap as seen here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1400251.new#new
Footy (OP)

Activity: 431
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 03:31:08 PM

Ah I see, thanks for the update, appreciated Smiley

As a suggestion, I know Pinnacle Sports is a very popular website https://www.pinnacle.com/en/

May well be worth reaching out to their Marketing Department to ask them to see if they can start accepting Footy Cash? Best to get in first, and I think the wording of the coin plus the exposure may well increase FootyCash's exposure in the market as well. As one of the problems I have as well is the time taken to deposit and to withdraw funds, which can be anywhere from 3 business days to 5 business days!

Imagine that. Funding your account and being able to get that bet in to your favourite football match just MINUTES before kick off!  Cheesy

Excellent idea!  Simplifying the deposit and withdrawal process is a big issue in daily fantasy sports.  Something you would have expected these multi-billion dollar companies to have solved by now. 

Did you want me to write to Pinnacle on this?
Or would you prefer that you and your team reach out to them?

We are working on another partnership currently, so we will try to bring that to fruition before we contact them.  Appreciate the offer though Smiley

Footy (OP)

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 03:32:14 PM

We currently have two mining pools for Footy Cash.  If anyone else has a pool please let us know.  Make sure to take advantage before the PoW phase ends.  The PoS phase will have 3% interest.

Pools

foot.gcpool.eu

Footy Cash is exclusively PoS right now.  The PoW stage ended, and you can either purchase coins on Cryptopia or if you have existing coins, you can stake them in your wallet for 3% interest.

Footy (OP)

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 03:39:29 PM

looks like a solid coin to get behind. Glad i took the time to find this.

Thanks!  Welcome to the community  Grin

adz7

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 02:20:54 PM

Pools

foot.gcpool.eu

Footy Cash is exclusively PoS right now.  The PoW stage ended, and you can either purchase coins on Cryptopia or if you have existing coins, you can stake them in your wallet for 3% interest.

3% interest earned daily?
Footy (OP)

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 03:31:44 PM

Pools

foot.gcpool.eu

3% interest earned daily?

The interest is 3% annually.  That helps keep the supply low, and add value to the coins of community members that believe in the project.

adz7

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 11:07:56 PM

Excellent, thank you for the clarification, much appreciated.
Is there a way to be able to increase the Stake or number of coins that are allocated for mining?
I can see now that I have Spendable balance of 50 FOOT, but only 10 FOOT are shown as being Staked.
Footy (OP)

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 11:40:59 PM

Is there a way to be able to increase the Stake or number of coins that are allocated for mining?
I can see now that I have Spendable balance of 50 FOOT, but only 10 FOOT are shown as being Staked.

The staking is working as intended.  All the coins don't stake at the exact same time.  It depends on your weight and the network weight.

cdomenech

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 03:24:14 AM

The staking is working as intended.  All the coins don't stake at the exact same time.  It depends on your weight and the network weight.

How do the progess of appplication goes?
Footy (OP)

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 05:21:39 AM

How do the progess of appplication goes?

Maybe you could elaborate.  Not sure what you are asking.

Footy (OP)

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 04:38:00 PM
Last edit: July 13, 2017, 11:25:07 PM by Footy

Footy Cash UPDATE

Footy Cash is considering some big changes to the coin.  One of those changes would be to implement masternodes.

Many of you are already familiar with masternodes, but a few of the noteworthy benefits are listed below.

Before implementation we would have to determine how many Footy Cash are required to establish a masternode and some of the other parameters.

We believe adding this to the coin could help expand the community, increase value, secure the network, and help us attract new partnerships.

Masternode Benefits

• Vote on proposals for coin improvements
  • Improves demand
  • Increases long-term value
  • Rewards distributed regularly
  • Increases security of the network
  • More community involvement

Popular Coins Using Masternodes

• DASH
  • PIVX
  • Rise
  • Crown

luanptit

Activity: 278

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 04:45:43 PM

FOOTY Cash UPDATE

Footy Cash is considering some big changes to the coin.  One of those changes would be to implement masternodes.

Many of you are already familiar with masternodes, but a few of the noteworthy benefits are listed below.

Before implementation we would have to determine how many Footy Cash are required to establish a masternode and some of the other parameters.

We believe adding this to the coin could help expand the community, increase value, secure the network, and help us attract new partnerships.

Masternode Benefits

• Improves demand

• DASH
  • PIVX
  • Rise
  • Crown

it usually 1/1000 coin supply. dev can see some coin used masternode
Footy (OP)

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 04:57:24 PM

FOOTY Cash UPDATE

Footy Cash is considering some big changes to the coin.  One of those changes would be to implement masternodes.

Masternode Benefits

• Improves demand

• DASH
  • PIVX
  • Rise
  • Crown

Yes.  But we don't have to follow 1/1000 of coin supply that other coins are doing.  We can make our own rules.  Thanks for the comment!

daniel244king

Activity: 252
Merit: 105

ALTCOIN KING

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 06:37:37 PM
Last edit: July 13, 2017, 06:48:11 PM by daniel244king

FOOTY Cash UPDATE

Footy Cash is considering some big changes to the coin.  One of those changes would be to implement masternodes.

Masternode Benefits

• Improves demand

• DASH
  • PIVX
  • Rise
  • Crown

Yes.  But we don't have to follow 1/1000 of coin supply that other coins are doing.  We can make our own rules.  Thanks for the comment!

Please consider that with the exception of DASH most of the other coins have more than Bitcoin's 21 million coin count;  FootyCash, on the other hand has only has 4 million coins total.  This fact must be taken into account.

On another note - Since it seems like a relaunch is in order [if the dev is planning on doing all of these things]:

Dev,

If your going to be adding more features why not add all the most popular and in demand features like segwit and some type of anonymous send?

THE KING OF COINS
daniel244king

ALTCOIN KING

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 06:59:40 PM

I think an anonymous send feature would fit a fantasy sports coin since some countries still don't recognize Fantasy Sports as legal.

More and more U.S States are recognizing Fantasy Sports companies like DraftKings as legal operating entities; But there are still some states where the law is ambiguous at best or still considered a grey area.  There are even a few states that still consider Fantasy Sports as illegal gambling operations.  

So, I believe an anonymous send feature would fit FootyCash good.

What does everyone think.  Am I correct?

THE KING OF COINS
Aragorg

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

Cryptocurrencies are awesome!

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 10:32:27 PM

I think an anonymous send feature would fit a fantasy sports coin since some countries still don't recognize Fantasy Sports as legal.

More and more U.S States are recognizing Fantasy Sports companies like DraftKings as legal operating entities; But there are still some states where the law is ambiguous at best or still considered a grey area.  There are even a few states that still consider Fantasy Sports as illegal gambling operations.  

So, I believe an anonymous send feature would fit FootyCash good.

What does everyone think.  Am I correct?

I agree, and i think this coin really is an hidden gem:)

Goodluck

Aragorg

daniel244king

ALTCOIN KING

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 05:01:38 AM

Yes I would have to agree.

FootyCash truly is a hidden gem.

THE KING OF COINS
daniel244king

ALTCOIN KING

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 06:25:27 AM

FootyCash approaching it's all time high again on Cryptopia!

THE KING OF COINS
olio666

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 08:13:54 AM

well awesome, cryptopia is down, FootyCash up
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: