Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 10:52:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Footy Cash (FOOT) | CoinSwap |Decentralized Fantasy Sports  (Read 66715 times)
Footy (OP)

Activity: 431
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 05:13:22 PM

ICASH made the swap on Coinexchange automatic , maybe we  can do the same? All what owners have to do its just to move on coinexchange wallet!

I contacted CoinExchange regarding holding the swap on their exchange and will update when I receive a response.

Footy (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 05:28:07 PM

Developer Update:

Hey everyone.

We will be holding a coin swap so that we can update to the NEW Footy Cash Masternodes  Grin  The goal was to get feedback on the Masternodes then let Cryptopia know when the 15 days notice should occur for the de-listing process.  Obviously there was a miscommunication about when the de-listing would begin, so I will accept responsibility for that.  I was going to explain the coin swap on the forum, Slack, and Twitter beforehand.  In any case, Cryptopia said everyone will have 15 days to withdraw their coins.  

I am 100% committed to the project.  It has been funded by my own money, as there was no ICO or pre-mine.  To get re-listed on Cryptopia costs .8BTC.  A larger exchange like Livecoin (5-10x volume of Cryptopia) costs 3 BTC to get listed.

Coin Swap

The coin swap will be 1 for 1.  If you have 1 coin now, once the swap is held you will have 1 coin of the new Footy Cash.  The anonymous features are really important in the daily fantasy industry, helping people to participate without providing lots of personal information.  Users will also be able to communicate with others in the wallet through secure messaging.  The masternodes also provide incentives for people to continue holding their coins with 2/3 of the reward going to masternode holders and 1/3 regular staking.

We will jump-start the network with a few masternodes and then the extra coins can be destroyed, used for promotions, or whatever the community chooses.  This will help maintain the low supply of the coin.

More details will be added tomorrow.

Will there be a detailed explanation what we need to do?

So I need to transfer my coins to Footy wallet? Which one? The masternode beta one or the regular one?

Thanks.

Also is it possible to make donations? I might be able to donate a smaller amount at the end of the month, once my salary arrives. Even is smaller amount, donations might help with transition and addition to bigger exchanges.

Hey Enoeht!  We will provide a detailed explanation of how the swap will take place shortly.

Cryptopia is allowing 15 days for the withdrawal process, so you can keep them there or in your own wallet.  Do not send them to the beta testing wallet!

I would definitely appreciate any donations to help us get relisted on Cryptopia or Livecoin. 

Footy Donations:  DESJjvqDrpCujQytwiJGND4842VrwALZGR

Bitcoin Donations: 1Q1DQcrQDvFErHuVWF2Z9FktrEb9mS8uRf

daniel244king

Activity: 252
Merit: 105

ALTCOIN KING

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 05:31:25 PM

@ FOOTY

Are you going to start a new thread here on Bitcointalk?  I would recommend doing so.

I don't like some of the comments on this topic - especially the very first reply given on page 1 - very negative and inappropriate for the very first comment on a great coin.

New coin, new topic - it's an opportunity for great presentation here on Bitcointalk  - you can post a link to the old topic also if you want.

THE KING OF COINS
Footy (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 05:32:39 PM

@ FOOTY

Are you going to start a new thread here on Bitcointalk?  I would recommend doing so.

New coin, new topic - it's an opportunity for great presentation here on Bitcointalk  - you can post a link to the old thread also if you want.

We can certainly do that if that is what the community prefers.  I would like to receive feedback on what everyone's preference is 1st.

daniel244king

ALTCOIN KING

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 05:35:11 PM

Pretty bad destiny clone even the addresses are DES lol

Very inappropriate first comment for a great coin.  You should have gotten to know the coin first.

Great coin! Great Dev!

THE KING OF COINS
daniel244king

ALTCOIN KING

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 05:39:29 PM

And I promise to tone down some of my comments on the new topic.   Grin

THE KING OF COINS
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2017, 11:49:02 PM

@ FOOTY

Are you going to start a new thread here on Bitcointalk?  I would recommend doing so.

New coin, new topic - it's an opportunity for great presentation here on Bitcointalk  - you can post a link to the old thread also if you want.

We can certainly do that if that is what the community prefers.  I would like to receive feedback on what everyone's preference is 1st.

I'm all for a new thread on here as it will be a new start for Footycash so a new thread would be great so maybe dev you can set up a poll for the community to vote on a new thread or stick with this one.

I also think it would be good if CoinExchange will hold the swap on their exchange as a lot of people find it easier to do instead of sending coins to a wallet and then receiving the new coin so I'm also all for this idea.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
D2Entertainment

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 11:58:48 PM
Last edit: August 07, 2017, 12:12:23 AM by D2Entertainment

We are still looking for people to test the Masternodes.  I  know many people were excited about implementing this feature.  It needs to be tested before moving forward.

I'd like to test a master node, but I'm not sure that I've got the setup in place to do so right now. 

Regardless of that, I'm trying to get the beta wallet to sync but haven't seen any movement yet from an initial state of "3 weeks behind".  I understand it will be slow,  but I don't have any indicator of movement yet.  I don't see growth in any of the db files in the FootyCashV2 directory.  Is it possible to monitor the state of the sync process in general?

I've also tried to execute the addNode commands in the console, but receive the following return:  Method not found (code -32601)
Commands I tested:
addnode=footycash.com:27017
-addnode=footycash.com:27017
footycash-qt addnode=footycash.com:27017
footycash-qt -addnode=footycash.com:27017

Are there any suggestions or should I just hang tight for now? 

I'm also very disappointed to find that trading has ceased on Cryptopia due to the pending coinswap.  I would like to trade for more FootyCash - will it be possible again before the coin swap?

Thanks

EDIT: 
I was able to get the addnode commands functioning via my system console (PowerShell) with the following command: ".\footycash-qt -addnode=footycash.com:27017" - at least, PowerShell accepted the command/arguments without returning error feedback. 
I have still been unable to observe any changes within the FootyCash GUI. 
I closed and reopened the application and confirmed this to still be the case.
I have also tried the fully qualified address with arguments in the GUI console window; same error as noted above in my original post.

Trying this in the GUI console: 
addnode footycash.com:17017

Returns this message:
addnode <node> <add|remove|onetry>
Attempts add or remove <node> from the addnode list or try a connection to <node> once. (code -1)
cdomenech

Activity: 44

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 12:04:54 AM
Last edit: August 07, 2017, 12:39:50 AM by cdomenech

Developer Update:

Hey everyone.

We will be holding a coin swap so that we can update to the NEW Footy Cash Masternodes  Grin  The goal was to get feedback on the Masternodes then let Cryptopia know when the 15 days notice should occur for the de-listing process.  Obviously there was a miscommunication about when the de-listing would begin, so I will accept responsibility for that.  I was going to explain the coin swap on the forum, Slack, and Twitter beforehand.  In any case, Cryptopia said everyone will have 15 days to withdraw their coins. 

I am 100% committed to the project.  It has been funded by my own money, as there was no ICO or pre-mine.  To get re-listed on Cryptopia costs .8BTC.  A larger exchange like Livecoin (5-10x volume of Cryptopia) costs 3 BTC to get listed.

Coin Swap

The coin swap will be 1 for 1.  If you have 1 coin now, once the swap is held you will have 1 coin of the new Footy Cash.  The anonymous features are really important in the daily fantasy industry, helping people to participate without providing lots of personal information.  Users will also be able to communicate with others in the wallet through secure messaging.  The masternodes also provide incentives for people to continue holding their coins with 2/3 of the reward going to masternode holders and 1/3 regular staking.

We will jump-start the network with a few masternodes and then the extra coins can be destroyed, used for promotions, or whatever the community chooses.  This will help maintain the low supply of the coin.

Why damm was delisted of cryptopia i dont understand, How do i do by withdraws mys coins, where i send those coins??
vella85

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2017, 12:20:29 AM

Developer Update:

Hey everyone.

We will be holding a coin swap so that we can update to the NEW Footy Cash Masternodes  Grin  The goal was to get feedback on the Masternodes then let Cryptopia know when the 15 days notice should occur for the de-listing process.  Obviously there was a miscommunication about when the de-listing would begin, so I will accept responsibility for that.  I was going to explain the coin swap on the forum, Slack, and Twitter beforehand.  In any case, Cryptopia said everyone will have 15 days to withdraw their coins. 

I am 100% committed to the project.  It has been funded by my own money, as there was no ICO or pre-mine.  To get re-listed on Cryptopia costs .8BTC.  A larger exchange like Livecoin (5-10x volume of Cryptopia) costs 3 BTC to get listed.

Coin Swap

The coin swap will be 1 for 1.  If you have 1 coin now, once the swap is held you will have 1 coin of the new Footy Cash.  The anonymous features are really important in the daily fantasy industry, helping people to participate without providing lots of personal information.  Users will also be able to communicate with others in the wallet through secure messaging.  The masternodes also provide incentives for people to continue holding their coins with 2/3 of the reward going to masternode holders and 1/3 regular staking.

We will jump-start the network with a few masternodes and then the extra coins can be destroyed, used for promotions, or whatever the community chooses.  This will help maintain the low supply of the coin.

Why damm was delisted of cryptopia i dont understand, How do i do but withdraws mys coins, where i send those coins??

Download the Footycash wallet and have them sent there for now. You still have 2 weeks to withdraw your coins off Cryptopia so there is plenty of time. There was a miscommunication between the dev and Cryptopia and that is why the coin is being delisted. You could also transfer the coins over to CoinExchange as well but I never like exchanging coins from one exchange to the other but that is an option or like I said download the wallet.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
cdomenech

Activity: 44

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 12:43:58 AM

Developer Update:

Hey everyone.

Coin Swap

Why damm was delisted of cryptopia i dont understand, How do i do but withdraws mys coins, where i send those coins??

Download the Footycash wallet and have them sent there for now. You still have 2 weeks to withdraw your coins off Cryptopia so there is plenty of time. There was a miscommunication between the dev and Cryptopia and that is why the coin is being delisted. You could also transfer the coins over to CoinExchange as well but I never like exchanging coins from one exchange to the other but that is an option or like I said download the wallet.

Is this?
https://github.com/FootyCash/FootyCash/releases/download/v1.2.1.1/FootyCash-qt-windows.zip

What kind miscommunication between the dev and Cryptopia???
vella85

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2017, 12:51:27 AM

Developer Update:

Hey everyone.

Coin Swap

Is this?
https://github.com/FootyCash/FootyCash/releases/download/v1.2.1.1/FootyCash-qt-windows.zip

You can use this one as it shouldn't give you a false positive malware warning. The miscommunication is right in front of you in the developer update posted by the dev.

New WIndows beta client without IRC is clean https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/87e70d86d1e36378e0b468f4c91a5b867a2baa7c3ba0c16a734d2b5ef88442e5/analysis/1501889480/

https://github.com/clifer/FootyCashV2/releases/tag/v2.0.0.2-Beta

No need to upgrade unless you want a wallet that is clean of false positive malware.

About the miscommunication between the dev and Cryptopia.

The goal was to get feedback on the Masternodes then let Cryptopia know when the 15 days notice should occur for the de-listing process.  Obviously there was a miscommunication about when the de-listing would begin, so I will accept responsibility for that.  I was going to explain the coin swap on the forum, Slack, and Twitter beforehand.  In any case, Cryptopia said everyone will have 15 days to withdraw their coins. 

Footy (OP)

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 12:52:49 AM

Developer Update:

Hey everyone.

We will be holding a coin swap so that we can update to the NEW Footy Cash Masternodes  Grin  The goal was to get feedback on the Masternodes then let Cryptopia know when the 15 days notice should occur for the de-listing process.  Obviously there was a miscommunication about when the de-listing would begin, so I will accept responsibility for that.  I was going to explain the coin swap on the forum, Slack, and Twitter beforehand.  In any case, Cryptopia said everyone will have 15 days to withdraw their coins.  

I am 100% committed to the project.  It has been funded by my own money, as there was no ICO or pre-mine.  To get re-listed on Cryptopia costs .8BTC.  A larger exchange like Livecoin (5-10x volume of Cryptopia) costs 3 BTC to get listed.

Coin Swap

The coin swap will be 1 for 1.  If you have 1 coin now, once the swap is held you will have 1 coin of the new Footy Cash.  The anonymous features are really important in the daily fantasy industry, helping people to participate without providing lots of personal information.  Users will also be able to communicate with others in the wallet through secure messaging.  The masternodes also provide incentives for people to continue holding their coins with 2/3 of the reward going to masternode holders and 1/3 regular staking.

We will jump-start the network with a few masternodes and then the extra coins can be destroyed, used for promotions, or whatever the community chooses.  This will help maintain the low supply of the coin.

Is this?

Yes.  The link is in the op under Windows wallet.

We discussed the delisting with 15 days notice, but I had no knowledge that yesterday would be the date.  Thought I had expressed that it would be after beta testing was concluded.  There was a miscommunication, and just want to move forward.  It doesn't have any effect on what the project will be doing, just shorter notice.  No worries Smiley

Everyone should be excited about the new wallet with Masternodes.  It will be beneficial for the project Smiley

lemao17

Activity: 18

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 01:57:42 AM

So, if I have foot, what I have to do to get the new coin? Smiley
Pacimaker

Activity: 234
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 05:20:35 AM

Stop asking like newbies and read what dev said already!  Huh Huh
Footy (OP)

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 06:35:05 AM

So, if I have foot, what I have to do to get the new coin? Smiley

Hey lemao17.  Welcome to the community!

dmanicus is working on the Windows wallet and after that's compiled we will post the details of how the swap will be handled.  Still waiting to hear back from CoinExchange about handling the swap.  If they aren't able to facilitate the swap it will be done manually.

CoinratZ

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 07:08:21 AM

Swap also possible on MacOSX Wallet?
dmanicus

Activity: 251

Official

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 09:37:12 AM

Swap also possible on MacOSX Wallet?

We don't have a Mac wallet yet.  We are planning to make one.
dmanicus

Official

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 09:54:03 AM
Last edit: August 07, 2017, 08:22:44 PM by dmanicus

The New FootCashV2 is here and we can begin a manual coin swap.

I still have hope that we'll be able use coinexchange for a coin swap. In the meantime, Footycash has asked me get started on a manual coin swap.

Manual Swap steps:

Step 1, download the new wallet from here:

https://github.com/FootyCash/FootyCashV2/releases/tag/V2.0.0.3

Step 2, addnode is needed as I have not created a DNS seed yet:

addnode=132.148.90.48:17017

Step 3, send coins from the old wallet to DESK6cNAJSKhf8tQvf31hNetnJCSfS3axe adding a comment with your V2 address

the syntax looks like this to send 0.9998 of old coins where your new V2 address is FKMrY91BKyS2u9BXLkhXDeYHhKTvK7Tm4A:

sendtoaddress DESK6cNAJSKhf8tQvf31hNetnJCSfS3axe 0.9998 FKMrY91BKyS2u9BXLkhXDeYHhKTvK7Tm4A

Type the above in the console, replacing the amount of coins and the new address

Step 4, pm or post the output of your transaction
In the wallet, double click on the transaction, copy and paste it to the thread or pm it to me

output will look  like this:

Date: 8/7/2017 12:47
Debit: -0.9998 FOOT
Credit: 0.9998 FOOT
Transaction fee: -0.0001 FOOT
Net amount: -0.0001 FOOT

Comment:
FKMrY91BKyS2u9BXLkhXDeYHhKTvK7Tm4A
Transaction ID: 6aa825192d1f5d13324bc9820a814bb9229aef3fb77cf1d282bc94d19e026305-000

Step 5, wait for me or Footy to send the new coins to your new address.

-----------------------------------

The network is still a little slow. I'm sending coins to new addresses when I get the chance to speed it up.  It will speed up as we have more wallets staking, so please keep your wallets open to stake your coins if you can.  Coins stake automagically when the wallet is open.
dmanicus

Official

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 11:11:31 AM

The New FootCashV2 is here and we can begin a manual coin swap.

I still have hope that we'll be able use coinexchange for a coin swap. In the meantime, Footycash has asked me get started on a manual coin swap.

Manual Swap steps:

Step 1, download the new wallet from here:

https://github.com/FootyCash/FootyCashV2/releases/tag/V2.0.0.3

Step 2, addnode is needed as I have not created a DNS seed yet:

addnode=132.148.90.48:17017

Step 3, send coins from the old wallet to DESK6cNAJSKhf8tQvf31hNetnJCSfS3axe adding a comment with your V2 address

the syntax looks like this to send 0.9998 of old coins where your new V2 address is FKMrY91BKyS2u9BXLkhXDeYHhKTvK7Tm4A:

sendtoaddress DESK6cNAJSKhf8tQvf31hNetnJCSfS3axe 0.9998 FKMrY91BKyS2u9BXLkhXDeYHhKTvK7Tm4A

Type the above in the console, replacing the amount of coins and the new address

Step 4, wait for me or Footy to send the new coins to your new address.

We will see the transaction and get the new address from the comment

-----------------------------------

The network is still a little slow. I'm sending coins to new addresses when I get the chance to speed it up.  It will speed up as we have more wallets staking, so please keep your wallets open to stake your coins if you can.  Coins stake automagically when the wallet is open.

My FOOT has been sent to the address for the swap

sendtoaddress DESK8M3Tf4Ck1hhdevr3cMBZ4PLDjeCFsT 5016.05127178 FDxvLsTRYeKDdkVvD6ikXtWSXTK3Dq87XV

cb613f39131a45d1b931bbe51904d691fa8b1e98191965de7fbc913cb8039827

Debit: -5016.05127178 FOOT
Credit: 5016.05127178 FOOT
Transaction fee: -0.0001 FOOT
Net amount: -0.0001 FOOT

Comment:
FDxvLsTRYeKDdkVvD6ikXtWSXTK3Dq87XV
Transaction ID: cb613f39131a45d1b931bbe51904d691fa8b1e98191965de7fbc913cb8039827-000

Hi TimC.  The coin swap address to send to is DESK6cNAJSKhf8tQvf31hNetnJCSfS3axe. All coins to be swapped should be sent to this address.

It looks like you sent the coins to yourself..  http://foot.dblocks.io/tx/cb613f39131a45d1b931bbe51904d691fa8b1e98191965de7fbc913cb8039827
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: