Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 09:37:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Footy Cash (FOOT) | CoinSwap |Decentralized Fantasy Sports  (Read 66715 times)
Footy (OP)

Activity: 431
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 08:04:53 PM

Pardon me for not fully understanding:

If I have more than 10,000 coins and have one masternode, do I get twice the voting power or do I have to run two separate masternodes?

Part of the setup process for a masternode is to send exactly 5000 coins to an address. So, you would have to run 2 masternodes with 10k coins.

Guess I have to fire up my virtual machines.  Unless the dev codes a way to have more voting power or multiple instances of a masternode. Roll Eyes

Not trying to be too demanding.

Not many altcoins devs actually cater to the requests the community makes of them.  We are truly blessed to have a dev that does.

I think I speak for all when I say that we really appreciate what he already doing.

Thanks.  I like to think we are building a close-knit community where everyone's feedback is welcome and we can have discourse without insulting others. 

daniel244king

Activity: 252
Merit: 105

ALTCOIN KING

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 08:10:33 PM

If the Dev does decide to creates masternodes that allow mutilple voting, would FootyCash be the first Masternode coin to allow multiple instances or voting?

If so, that feature would add unique technology and innovation to this coin.  

FootyCash would become much more than what some would call "just another altcoin".

@ Footy,

Do you have any plans to add new technologies or innovation to this coin?

Maybe some new type of innovative masternode or technology specific to Fantasy Sports?

THE KING OF COINS
Footy (OP)

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 08:17:13 PM

If the Dev does decide to creates masternodes that allow mutilple voting, would FootyCash be the first Masternode coin to allow multiple instances or voting?

FootyCash would become much more than what some would call "just another altcoin".

@ Footy,

Maybe some new type of innovative masternode or technology specific to Fantasy Sports?

The masternodes are being included to improve security, add anonymous sending, and incentivize people for holding their coins.  We are trying to add whats necessary to achieve our goals, not to simply add features that are the latest fad.

The plans for the coin are in the roadmap found in the OP.

daniel244king

ALTCOIN KING

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 08:24:00 PM

@ Footy,

The masternodes are being included to improve security, add anonymous sending, and incentivize people for holding their coins.  We are trying to add whats necessary to achieve our goals, not to simply add features that are the latest fad.

I have some ideas for Fantasy Sports technology and innovation:

How about additional masternodes for Fantasy Sports Voting.  It could require a less amount of coins (maybe just 50 coins) to host one and allow for voting on fantasy sports teams for POS rewards or some other benefits.

THE KING OF COINS
Footy (OP)

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 08:31:56 PM

@ Footy,

How about additional masternodes for Fantasy Sports Voting.  It could require a less amount of coins (maybe just 50 coins) to host one and allow for voting on fantasy sports teams for POS rewards or some other benefits.

That's an interesting idea.  Feel free to pm me with your ideas.  Don't want to clog up the thread with our own conversation Smiley

daniel244king

ALTCOIN KING

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 08:35:50 PM

@ Footy,

The masternodes are being included to improve security, add anonymous sending, and incentivize people for holding their coins.  We are trying to add whats necessary to achieve our goals, not to simply add features that are the latest fad.

How about additional masternodes for Fantasy Sports Voting.  It could require a less amount of coins (maybe just 50 coins) to host one and allow for voting on fantasy sports teams for POS rewards or some other benefits.

That's an interesting idea.  Feel free to pm me with your ideas.  Don't want to clog up the thread with our own conversation Smiley

I will PM.

You know, new technology and innovation is what this coin needs to take it to the next level and directly compete with the likes of DASH, Ethereum, and even Bitcoin.

THE KING OF COINS
daniel244king

ALTCOIN KING

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 08:55:01 PM

You know, now that I think about it; with masternodes you could fully play your own fantasy sports games through the blockchain.

It would be the first ever blockchain based decentalized Fantasy Sports game.

THE KING OF COINS
PerryVogel

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 09:06:15 PM

So when you implent Masternodes, will POS still be available?
daniel244king

ALTCOIN KING

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 09:07:04 PM

Each Fantasy Sports Masternode could submit their own fantasy sports team with a mandatory minimum amount of coins for submission into a pool.

The masternode with the highest score wins all or most of the coins.

THE KING OF COINS
daniel244king

ALTCOIN KING

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 09:11:46 PM

So when you implent Masternodes, will POS still be available?

These nodes would be Fantasy Sports Masternodes - separate from the regular POS masternodes and would require less coins.

THE KING OF COINS
daniel244king

ALTCOIN KING

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 09:13:52 PM

Masternode voting could be used to select all trusted parties to administrate the games.

THE KING OF COINS
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2017, 11:16:54 PM

I'm really liking what I'm seeing here and the price is actually holding up well at close to 14k sats since it started to rise just a couple of days ago. This shows that this recent price rise is not a pump and dump as the price would of been dumped back down to 5k sats if it was but it's holding steady so I think its people buying and holding. Also if people take a look at the network weight now its a lot higher so more people are staking as I noticed a big jump in network weight just the other day when the price starting to rise. This is great to see and if this keeps up the coin will become rare as more people would rather hold for the long term so I still think at the current price that the coin is cheap.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
Footy (OP)

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 12:54:52 AM

Get Your Invite to the Footy Cash Slack Channel https://join.slack.com/t/footycash/shared_invite/MjE5MTU2ODE5MTQyLTE1MDExMTY3NDQtOTAzYjgyNjRkOQ

Pacimaker

Activity: 234
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 11:07:25 AM
Last edit: July 27, 2017, 11:22:41 AM by Pacimaker

Exemple to be an disaster noob...yesterday, when Foot rise like a star i said here to move that wall of 21k coins(was around 3.1 btc )at 0.00014941 to let the price go up!Nothing happend , then the price go down and that noob try to dump the price so he push alone until 0.0000055 btc and somebody buy 4616 coins i jump and i buy it 9762 coins and after 10 seconds somebody buy the rest of hes coins. In the end that noob took 1.1 btc instead of 3.1 btc! Be smart and play whit the team , for sure u get profit! Hold your coins , its no need to rush , Bitcoin need 8 years to get where he is! We need only few months for more then x10 profit! @HOLD @HOLD
Stromerzeuger

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 11:44:34 AM

I hope You are also right with 1 $ at sunday... Wink
adz7

Activity: 188

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 11:53:50 AM

I'm really liking what I'm seeing here and the price is actually holding up well at close to 14k sats since it started to rise just a couple of days ago. This shows that this recent price rise is not a pump and dump as the price would of been dumped back down to 5k sats if it was but it's holding steady so I think its people buying and holding. Also if people take a look at the network weight now its a lot higher so more people are staking as I noticed a big jump in network weight just the other day when the price starting to rise. This is great to see and if this keeps up the coin will become rare as more people would rather hold for the long term so I still think at the current price that the coin is cheap.

Sad to see the price went to as low as 5000 satoshis
Pacimaker

Activity: 234

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 01:14:09 PM

=)) U should be sad too because BTC droped from 2800 to 2500...dont worry this is the market but per long term its going up 100%...same story whit FOOT(if u just want make quik profit , just sell and move on, but the best option just @HOLD)
The Enoeht

Activity: 190

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 02:59:56 PM

Really sad to see that Pump And Dump cancer has spread to this coin as well.

I have 21500 coins, sadly, I purchased half it at  around 11k-13k satoshis because I had to wait for my salary (my luck). I still believe in this coin, and long term, I think I still got it for cheap, however boy is it frustrating to see this bs with the price. These pump and dump losers have to infest every coin out there.
mrhans

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 03:12:47 PM

Really sad to see that Pump And Dump cancer has spread to this coin as well.

I have 21500 coins, sadly, I purchased half it at  around 11k-13k satoshis because I had to wait for my salary (my luck). I still believe in this coin, and long term, I think I still got it for cheap, however boy is it frustrating to see this bs with the price. These pump and dump losers have to infest every coin out there.

Pump and dump will happen at least once to literally every small coins because it's very easy to manipulate prices in small markets.
novhitadaloma

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 03:15:51 PM

Exemple to be an disaster noob...yesterday, when Foot rise like a star i said here to move that wall of 21k coins(was around 3.1 btc )at 0.00014941 to let the price go up!Nothing happend , then the price go down and that noob try to dump the price so he push alone until 0.0000055 btc and somebody buy 4616 coins i jump and i buy it 9762 coins and after 10 seconds somebody buy the rest of hes coins. In the end that noob took 1.1 btc instead of 3.1 btc! Be smart and play whit the team , for sure u get profit! Hold your coins , its no need to rush , Bitcoin need 8 years to get where he is! We need only few months for more then x10 profit! @HOLD @HOLD

So in other words you suggest us to hold this coin? On what basis do you analyze that this time it will come back UP? I think it will go down a few months and there will be a moment of the lowest point after today. As you said be smart, why buy now if the price is lower then.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: