Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 03:22:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 81 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Loans too risky?  (Read 67061 times)
knowhow

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 10:21:48 PM

Well there is no way to prevent or know that some high ranked account and user may ask a loan and not be able to repay,thats why people are forcing the colateral to atleast be able to recover if not all the ammount a big part of it.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2016, 09:27:53 AM

I would definitely not be doing anonymous loans over the internet with that kind of budget. But if you can meet someone in person with good credentials, you might be able to broker a good loan agreement.

panju1
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 09:45:39 AM

I would definitely not be doing anonymous loans over the internet with that kind of budget. But if you can meet someone in person with good credentials, you might be able to broker a good loan agreement.

With 800BTC he can start a small sized bank in most parts of the world, no need to be lending out BTC in an online forum.  Smiley
Lokfar

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 10:01:53 AM

A loan can always be risky. Do not just loan money, you should only loan money of you have a good reason to. And if you are going to loan money make sure you know that you can pay it back.
luciann

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 05:44:39 PM

A loan can always be risky. Do not just loan money, you should only loan money of you have a good reason to. And if you are going to loan money make sure you know that you can pay it back.

Loaning money is obviously money that can be afforded to be at a loss. Unless youre some bank, etc.

What youre referring to is needed money thats mean loaned out, which is why people end up going to small civil cases at a small claims court for whatever reason.

People have the lack of education of loaning money when they cant even properly balance their checking account. lol.

Kartikay

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 06:04:14 PM

800 BTC  !!!:o
You can give loans but you should do it only for short period.
I mean giving bitcoins on loan for as long as 1 year would not be a wise decision because of its volatile nature. Keep your interest rates low and time period short.Also do not loan huge amount.
OrangeII

Activity: 2030
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 06:16:59 PM

right, loans too risky, we do not know can restore it or not. because if you do not restore your good name will be damaged and you will-be fugitives. it would have been very embarrassing

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14..

..Buy Now..

knowhow

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 10:26:57 PM

right, loans too risky, we do not know can restore it or not. because if you do not restore your good name will be damaged and you will-be fugitives. it would have been very embarrassing

Well i may say that from my lending service i had been able to recover all the money lended ,since i hold the accounts from the defaulted users,soo i had sold almost all i believe just have one left to sell,but i had roi my lending money already soo here loans isnt risky if you lend less the value of the account otherwise you are taking a high risk.
KennyR

Activity: 2282
Merit: 532

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 01:57:21 PM

Loan is always risky, but with proper collateral and lending to the right person won't get you into risk.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
knowhow

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 03:06:54 PM

Well some people still lending without colateral,but well if the used defaults he can just cry over the loss,colateral its a most to assure the repayment if not atleast you wont take a bad investement.
techgeek

Activity: 826

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 09:56:02 PM

Well i may say that from my lending service i had been able to recover all the money lended ,since i hold the accounts from the defaulted users,soo i had sold almost all i believe just have one left to sell,but i had roi my lending money already soo here loans isnt risky if you lend less the value of the account otherwise you are taking a high risk.

If people dont do that, then they are asking to go bankrupt lol.

So holding accounts as some reduce risk is huge, and anyone who doesnt is just a idiot in my view unless they hold something else that can get the intial loan amount back through another way.

Monnt
Legendary

Activity: 938

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 10:30:55 PM

Tbh, I don't believe a word you said about buying 800 BTC. Besides that, I don't see why you'd want to give loans. The only loan you can give to make a decent profit is maybe loaning all your bitcoin.
jt byte

Activity: 994

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 11:28:00 PM

Tbh, I don't believe a word you said about buying 800 BTC. Besides that, I don't see why you'd want to give loans. The only loan you can give to make a decent profit is maybe loaning all your bitcoin.

Loaning all your bitcoin would be a terrible thing to do. Just look at how many default on their online loans. I makes no sense to loan your money while risking it for a few % of interest.
A very bad bad idea.
knowhow

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 12:39:28 AM

So holding accounts as some reduce risk is huge, and anyone who doesnt is just a idiot in my view unless they hold something else that can get the intial loan amount back through another way.

Well some users reputations has no value,thats why they just sign a message and the loan is funded,there are few with such reputation,but for me loan without collateral not interested.
KennyR

Activity: 2282
Merit: 532

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 11:02:23 AM

Well some users reputations has no value,thats why they just sign a message and the loan is funded,there are few with such reputation,but for me loan without collateral not interested.

None has the interest to give loan without proper collateral. Also giving loan without collateral looks to be making path for our loss.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Snorek
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 12:51:11 PM

With 800BTC he can start a small sized bank in most parts of the world, no need to be lending out BTC in an online forum.  Smiley
I guess 808 BTC is not that great fortune in the US, but as you said - you can move to some pretty amazing place.
And this amount of money will let you live until you die without need of working and in moderate luxury.
For now 808 BTC is worth $338,600 but until 2017 the price will probably double.
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 01:25:01 PM

I guess 808 BTC is not that great fortune in the US, but as you said - you can move to some pretty amazing place.
And this amount of money will let you live until you die without need of working and in moderate luxury.
For now 808 BTC is worth $338,600 but until 2017 the price will probably double.

that's right 800BTC=$339,000 is a big amount of money but not big enough to start a bank anywhere in the world. you need a lot more than that to start a bank.
there are some other small businesses that you can start with that amount though.

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
Hellacopter

Activity: 742

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 02:15:37 PM

Loans too risky if you give your loans without any valid collateral and if you trust anyone simply for such issues, you have to take care enough before sending your loans and especially you have to get the valid collateral.
nejibens

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 02:26:39 PM

Sometimes you have to take care it's really risky to give loans without collateral usually
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 02:41:29 PM

Sometimes you have to take care it's really risky to give loans without collateral usually
Well, perhaps a loan would be detrimental if you can not return the bitcoin or money you borrow, it would be very risky if you give all your data on that person before borrowing money or bitcoin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 81 »
  Print  

Jump to: