Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 10:02:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Loans too risky?  (Read 67063 times)
IndzheborgC

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:00:45 AM

This topic was launched in 2016. It is interesting to know how a person ordered his 800 bitcoins? zachmartus Last active Last March: 28, 2016, 10:13:01 PM.
Who has 800 bitcoins, he most likely does not have time to sit on the forums. Or maybe he's scared that criminals will find him.
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
EnricoGomez

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:03:39 AM

If like lending money to people and business that you personally know of or have agreed upon on, yes you can say that it is better than resting your money off because of interest.
Pretty sure it is not quite a good idea to loan on people online unless you collect collateral, they can easily run off to another account without a trace.
Napole0n

Activity: 579
Merit: 309

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:41:59 AM

Of course, if we do not have the skills to manage finances and business then do not ever loans, it will make life difficult, if you are a business then starting from small things and without relying on loans.
gelay

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:41:30 AM

yes there is no doubt about this that loans are too risky so you should be careful when taking loan as there is always a chance of loosing bitcoins if he price fell down so try not to buy or do trading on loans as you will then not be able to return it back.
Too many people now are engaging in loan because of poverty. In time in emergency and we don't have a money so we engage in loan. To have a money in emergency purposes. Loan are very risky and have a bigger interest. So if you have another option don't  engage in loan.
destroyer01

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:28:28 PM

There are risks involved with a car title loan just as there are risks with any other type of loan.If a borrower makes payments on time,both the borrower and the lender are happy.The lender makes money, and the borrower keeps his vehicle.
Andrene

Activity: 36

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:09:04 PM

Seeing this topic today looks like just holding it would do a great job.
I wonder what this guy did with his Bitcoins. Temptation was great Smiley
wowbit123

Activity: 77

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:33:25 PM

Loan is risky they are not but sometimes . They are loan who are risky when you forgot to pay just like that but it's not risky at all because when you are a trusted people who are trusted to pay your a trusted man with a loan.
JohnWick_Bitcoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:38:36 PM

I know that people give out loans but what's up with people no returning what they borrowed?? I want to know this because I might give out loans myself and I want to know what to watch out for... I have ~800 BTC at the moment and would it be a bad idea to start loaning? I bought my BTC back in 2010 mid August January(when it was about $0.07 per BTC) and I noticed the price went up a ton! Also what would be some other way to grow my BTC? Any ideas on what I should do?

Something I should have added my friend was doing something you guys call "mining" I am very knew to the bitcoin world even though I have had them for a long time. I bought these bitcoin from him because he needed to sell them, my financial advisor has told me that the longer I wait the more return I would get so I told him hold the account for 5 years and ill see where I am... So last July I had gotten my account back, did a bunch of research then found you guys. So I came here to post a few posts and for everyone skeptical this is the proof https://gyazo.com/ee99cef712e9b72f03a3e8e870c33624

I think that you should be worry about keeping your coins because there are a lot of sites today who are hacking their own investors and you should look on a very reliable site to hold your coin for you to enjoy the wealth.
Dainye_dyep

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:44:10 PM

I don't think you will get good rewards for cryptocurrency loans. There is no guarantee whether they will pay % at the end of the day, everything should be in your control, otherwise, you will be in loss. So don't give any cryptocurrency loans to unknown persons.
Indeed. Now that people already know the essence of collecting cryptocurrency, I bet it will be a very hard time for you to keep on trying to get them what they have borrowed in terms of cryptocurrency because admit it or not that even there is a lot of ways on how people can earn these, it is still hard and takes too much time before you can be able to get some. Also, in the world of cryptocurrency you will encounter lots of unknown individuals that if you will entertain them with service loan you offer, for sure you will get a great loss in it.
Perseusallen

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:50:28 PM

Yes. Loan is too risky when you dont have a sure money that you will have to in the future. For me? I dont want any loan for this year cause its risky you have a loan cause you keep always thinking about the future of your money. Also you will not able to earn more money cause of that loan.
UzumakiSakuragi

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 12:38:37 PM

LOAN IS RISKY IF U INVEST THE MONEY OF THE LOAN INTO THE BITCOIN AND CRYPTOCURRENCY BECAUSE IT DOES NOT HAVE FIX TIME FOR GAIN BECAUSE THE FLUCTUATION IN PRICE IS VERY HIGH AND BANK DEMAND ON TIME MONEY IN THE FORM OF INSTALLMENT.SO REALLY SELLING TE HOUSE FOR BITCOIN OR TAKING LOAN ON HOME IS REALLY FOOLISH ACTIVITY.

Well i will not recommend you to do  that.but at some point maybe i  Will consider invest half probably.and the other half i will invest in other busnes to support  both ways.but take a careful study first before taking a risk! Or you may end up losing all..

isyot12345

Activity: 99

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:35:19 PM

I think the risk will always be there if you make an investment or trying to grow your bitcoin. example of borrowing money. there will always be a risk that they will not pay it. therefore you must be smart in selecting the right person who will give you a loan?

Yes it's true loan are very risky like my nieghbor when she loan at big amount money then when she find to pay her loan she's gone like a bubbles.other people was danger when talk about the money.so you find the right people who trusted  and not like a strangers.
k@suy

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:49:10 PM

If you are planning to give out loans to users on this forum, it would be good to check their forum profile and see if they have any bad history of defaulting loans via the trust ratings left on their profile, and always remember to secure a collateral that is higher than the amount you are going to loan out.
I would not advise giving loans using this forum if you are not a trusted member, there is no security that such person can pay so you have
to be more careful and learn to minimize the risk. AFAIK, before you have to collateral you account in order to get granted and some people are just
abusing it as they can easily buy new accounts.

I agree with you, since it is very risky to loan someone on the net whom you did not know. A  complete stranger that  has only his rank or reputation to trust but if there are feed backs from  known personality here, maybe I can give a try but in minimal amount first.
JustinTaner

Activity: 32

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:55:54 PM

So hopefully do not loan up with  more resources do not loan especially if bitcoin or loan online you do not know who might be indebted to you if you cheat and it can only interrelated problems . If you loan bitcoin be among your friends who use bitcoin do not loan if you do not know especially if there is collateral . Because you just might find a scammer
White Christmas

Activity: 882
Merit: 258

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:35:06 PM

So hopefully do not loan up with  more resources do not loan especially if bitcoin or loan online you do not know who might be indebted to you if you cheat and it can only interrelated problems . If you loan bitcoin be among your friends who use bitcoin do not loan if you do not know especially if there is collateral . Because you just might find a scammer
All in all do not loan in bitcoin because even it has a high value still you are not sure was managing it. It is very risky to loan in bitcoin everything was like private you are lack of knowledge about the people behind it. It is a big problem if something went wrong and you cant fight for it because you didnt know who was managing your loan. If you want to loan make sure of it dont go online because there are many scammers now.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
weblouartisan

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

Lets Go Adab

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:38:44 PM

I know that people give out loans but what's up with people no returning what they borrowed?? I want to know this because I might give out loans myself and I want to know what to watch out for... I have ~800 BTC at the moment and would it be a bad idea to start loaning? I bought my BTC back in 2010 mid August January(when it was about $0.07 per BTC) and I noticed the price went up a ton! Also what would be some other way to grow my BTC? Any ideas on what I should do?

Something I should have added my friend was doing something you guys call "mining" I am very knew to the bitcoin world even though I have had them for a long time. I bought these bitcoin from him because he needed to sell them, my financial advisor has told me that the longer I wait the more return I would get so I told him hold the account for 5 years and ill see where I am... So last July I had gotten my account back, did a bunch of research then found you guys. So I came here to post a few posts and for everyone skeptical this is the proof https://gyazo.com/ee99cef712e9b72f03a3e8e870c33624

I also agree that loans are very risky because there are people who are not paying their debts so i prefer on holding my coin more than allowing other people to take my profit. I will be only allowing the people to get a loan on me if they are part of my family because they will surely pay back.

Maslate

Activity: 2996
Merit: 678

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:51:29 AM

I also agree that loans are very risky because there are people who are not paying their debts so i prefer on holding my coin more than allowing other people to take my profit. I will be only allowing the people to get a loan on me if they are part of my family because they will surely pay back.
There is always a proper management when lending money, always know the risk so you can make appropriate actions to be profitable.
I know online lending is hard since you cannot require a solid collateral that you can sell or liquidate the moment your borrowed failed to pay but
with high interest and short term loan, it can help you.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
xparetols

Activity: 378
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 08:24:38 AM

Unfortunately family members tend to fail to pay back their debts quite often. There was a massive survey regarding the matter, and the chance not to get back your loan is higher than if you give it to a business partner or coworker. Of course, that depends on your family relations, but the risks are quite high.

boddy.dy

Activity: 252
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:46:47 PM

Each and every loans are too risky because it has an interest. If you had already had a loan surely, you had already sign some contract or agreement that you had not read all the terms and conditions. The terms and conditions in loans are too many pages and text that is so boring to read and understand. Some of the loan officers are only explaining that good benefits of each loan but not telling the risk or the catch behind each loan. So if I were you if you will do loans for your vices, don’t do it. Loans are only for important things that need to address immediately.
RavenHood

Activity: 294
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:34:47 PM

In my opinion, it will dependably rely upon the circumstance, If you can bear to purchase your particular miner. Truly, loaning some cash to begin your own specific business can be an excellent method to yet it will dependably be dangerous. In all speculation, there has their particular personal hazard particularly in bitcoin or in every single temperamental thing that has the fluctuating value.
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 »
  Print  

Jump to: