Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 09:27:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 [495] 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 ... 639 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XRB]Cryptocurrency's killer app: RaiBlocks micropayments  (Read 774983 times)
nikochanbtc

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 03:20:59 PM

It seems necessary to observe
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lock$mith

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 03:24:14 PM

How much the price will rise when it is launched on binance ?
do u have news that the binance will lunch XRB?
if really i think it may be up more than 2 times!
They did said it because xrb won on voting list

And also won the Cobinhood vote, no firm date yet
wangxiaoyan888666

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 03:32:25 PM

RaiBlocks won the last free coin vote in the recent issue of Binance. It should be on the exchange soon, and the price is worth looking forward to and longing for. Wink Cool
LemonAndFriesOne
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 04:45:33 PM

why people trusting the devs, they scammed many captcha workers by pulling a disappearing act, where he went MIA for months, nor I got any compensation to the damage they done, they never gave any bonuses to the people who worked there asses off just so we can sell it cheap due to their disappearance.  I had believed in this project long ago and when he left for months without saying anything I decided to sell because i thought it was a dead project,  I think i sold my rai to his friends who were hoarding at that time, this dev should be on scammers watch list.

How is being a scammer someone who just gives away their coins for free?

You messed up and simply saw a few cents of profit instead of the bigger picture/tech behind RaiBlocks.
Neversettle

Activity: 308
Merit: 13

ZetoChain - ACCELERATING BLOCKCHAIN FOR THE SUPPLY

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 04:47:19 PM

And also won the Cobinhood vote, no firm date yet

really wondering about the price after those exchange additions. Especially btc wise with btc dipping

nhanhuutam

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 04:47:50 PM

Voting Rules
Voting Time: 2017/12/31 10:00 AM (UTC) to 2018/01/05 10:00 AM (UTC).
Voting Link: https://www.binance.com/vote.html
Each registered user can vote for multiple candidates but only a maximum of one vote per candidate. Users will need to pay 0.1 BNB per vote.
Upon completion of the voting process, Binance will list the coin that gets the maximum number of votes on our exchange within a reasonable timeframe. Depending on the market response, we will try to conduct this event monthly.
Binance reserves all the rights to adjust the rules of this event, including the processing of any vote manipulation.

https://medium.com/@binance.com/binance-weekly-report-1st-jan-7th-jan-a7ed1b6f55f9

KryptoQuant

Activity: 25

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 05:09:23 PM
Last edit: January 08, 2018, 05:46:52 PM by KryptoQuant

Every XRB holder should read this and give:

https://www.reddit.com/r/RaiBlocks/comments/7otjgy/how_ill_try_to_make_raiblocks_known_by_chineses/
I created a facebook ads targetting China and HKD.

https://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/452521RedditFBAdd.png

I'll invest some of my XRB and if you whish to do the same:

xrb_3z6s5acfi19kyo4s1r38kzfh9nzm777o4ac64nm3j3hdid5e5izxt8gkgxtp

For more info: https://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/204973RedditFirst.png

If i get enough traction here are the following steps:

Professional video explaning Raiblocks with chinese speaker
Advertising on Renren a popular social network in china
Facebook ads in South Korea and Japan

UPDATE: Here is the text from the professional translator are our chinese reader member happy with this translation ?

Raiblocks(XRB)是为真实世界而呈现的加密货币——是人们在生活中对一切进行支付的快捷免费方式。 投资于新型比特币,投资于一种快速、安全且无需任何费用的加密货币,投资于未来。 目前适用于Bit-z、Kucoin 、Bitgrail,且很快将适用于Binance。 详情请查阅白皮书。

UPADATE 2: I received no XRB at all, so i'll start with 2 XRB of mine, which is around 1% of my XRB to start. I think 2 XRB allow to target 10k People among the 1.2 million targeted audience. All of your XRB will be used for advertising purpose.

It's a very good start to make XRB popular in Asia

I can see so many people giving there XRB to the potentially scam coin Stone, whereas using some of them for advertising in Asia would make it super popular and x10 !
sluppy
Legendary

Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 05:59:51 PM

https://www.reddit.com/r/RaiBlocks/comments/7otjgy/how_ill_try_to_make_raiblocks_known_by_chineses/

UPDATE: Here is the text from the professional translator are our chinese reader member happy with this translation ?

Raiblocks(XRB)是为真实世界而呈现的加密货币——是人们在生活中对一切进行支付的快捷免费方式。 投资于新型比特币,投资于一种快速、安全且无需任何费用的加密货币,投资于未来。 目前适用于Bit-z、Kucoin 、Bitgrail,且很快将适用于Binance。 详情请查阅白皮书。

UPADATE 2: I received no XRB at all, so i'll start with 2 XRB of mine, which is around 1% of my XRB to start. I think 2 XRB allow to target 10k People among the 1.2 million targeted audience. All of your XRB will be used for advertising purpose.

I can see so many people giving there XRB to the potentially scam coin Stone, whereas using some of them for advertising in Asia would make it super popular and x10 !

Cant do it .. if it would be controlled by the devs or someone endorced by them sure but im not sending my XRB to some random guy.
That claims to own the whopping amount of 200 XRB cmon ill be happy to donate 200 XRB to the DEVS if they wanna do this or someone endorced by them.
If i can ever get any of my XRB out of MERCATOX that is.

Ah ye and After the Rebranding not before good point by the guy with first post.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
ambushiv

Activity: 81

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 07:25:57 PM

I can't wait for the Binance listing. I will be realistic and say we can gain 30-50% Cheesy

Long live Raiblocks!
ferreis99

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 09:12:13 PM

I mostly read discussions about listing on other exchanges. I'm a bit sad to know most is all about speculation. It turn on red flag for current price in my opinion.
SparkyU

Activity: 784
Merit: 506

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 09:41:28 PM

why people trusting the devs, they scammed many captcha workers by pulling a disappearing act, where he went MIA for months, nor I got any compensation to the damage they done, they never gave any bonuses to the people who worked there asses off just so we can sell it cheap due to their disappearance.  I had believed in this project long ago and when he left for months without saying anything I decided to sell because i thought it was a dead project,  I think i sold my rai to his friends who were hoarding at that time, this dev should be on scammers watch list.
The dev had a lot more patience than I would've had, I'm surprised it lasted as long as it did.  People like you were complaining NONSTOP and spamming this thread every day.  This thread probably has an extra 300 pages because of it.  You weren't entitled to anything, it was an free distribution.  FREE.  Try to wrap your brain around that.

You messed up and simply saw a few cents of profit instead of the bigger picture/tech behind RaiBlocks.
Exactly.  That guy is still complaining.  I guess once you have a screwed up perspective it never changes.

I tested the kucoin exchange XRB deposit. It take almost 1 your to get deposit but coins are safe. When will binance open regustration again?
I think they opened them again.
themathiasmiller

Activity: 434
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:14:47 PM

why people trusting the devs, they scammed many captcha workers by pulling a disappearing act, where he went MIA for months, nor I got any compensation to the damage they done, they never gave any bonuses to the people who worked there asses off just so we can sell it cheap due to their disappearance.  I had believed in this project long ago and when he left for months without saying anything I decided to sell because i thought it was a dead project,  I think i sold my rai to his friends who were hoarding at that time, this dev should be on scammers watch list.

Well said mate, it's so obvious that @worldofcoins is a bitter dude who sold his coins way too early in the game, I'm pretty sure when he was solving captchas he didn't realize how amazing the tech behind xrb is, all he was thinking at that moment was the bounty or the free money that he can get for sitting in his computer and solving captchas all day. By the way @theworldofcoins I just want to ask what month specifically has the dev been mia? Because as far as I remember he didn't been MIA for months, he's just not been working on the project full time but he often gives updates and work on the wallet and there were also around two members of the dev team present in the forum updating us on the development of this project, specifically on solving the issues with the faucet and there was also weekly updates that was given. Anyway the dev never forced you to solve captchas that was your decision mate so asking for compensation for the damage that has cost you is quite unreasonable, the dev doesn't owe you anything that was your choice and nobody even told you to sell cheap that's also your choice, if you really believe on this project then you should've been on this forum, you should've read what people were saying because as far as I remember this thread was so active the past months, there wasn't a time when nobody was posting in here, everyday there were atleast 2 pages created so if you really believe in this project then you would've realize that the dev is still active and this project is still on going, it's just unfortunate how you blame people for the decisions you have made, you've sold low but still you didn't invest any money in this so in reality you actually gained a profit here so move on mate and just be thankful for the opportunity that the dev gave you.

ARAW
The Decentralised 
Payment
for E-Commerce Ecosystem
███████████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████████░░░░░░░████████
███████████░░░░▄███████████
███████████░░░░████████████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄▄▄░░░░▄▄▄█████████
███████████▄▄▄▄████████████
█████░████████▀░░░░▀▀▄█████
█████░░▀▀████░░░░░░░░▄█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░▄█████████
████▄▀░░░░░░░░▄▄███████████
████▀░░▀███████████████████
████▄░░▄███████████████████
████░░░░██░░░░▀░░░░░░▀█████
████░░░░██░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀████
████░░░░██░░░░█████░░░░████
badgalmae

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:34:40 PM

Hey, guys! Where do you get info about XRB listing on Binance? I'm interested in it. Thanks! Smiley
Flater

Activity: 136
Merit: 7

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:43:16 PM

Cant do it .. if it would be controlled by the devs or someone endorced by them sure but im not sending my XRB to some random guy.
That claims to own the whopping amount of 200 XRB cmon ill be happy to donate 200 XRB to the DEVS if they wanna do this or someone endorced by them.
If i can ever get any of my XRB out of MERCATOX that is.

Ah ye and After the Rebranding not before good point by the guy with first post.

I think the XRB team doesn't need our coins and have a budget for marketing.

I believe it's even better if it comes from the community, show that the community is strong, i mean other crypto communities will discover all the effort, which isn't for artificial pump but just spread what XRB is and people would be maybe more curious about what make XRB so special.

I think the team has better things to do at the moment than working on the Asian market, and if the guy pay his own money  for translator he is probably legit, so i'll send him few XRB and see his feedback and if he can provide screenshot of his ads bills.

I prefer an honest guy with 200 XRB in love with the technology who want to show the world how cool is XRB than a whale doing artificial pump for personnal profit.

Plus we agree if XRB become popular in Asia, once on Binance the price will skyrocket.

www.bitairt.io - World First Artificial Intelligence Artist on the Blockchain - Start to collect !
bloodyvio

Activity: 546
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 12:02:19 AM

Hey, guys! Where do you get info about XRB listing on Binance? I'm interested in it. Thanks! Smiley

https://www.binance.com/vote.html
and the winner will be listed there
no ETA but usually it takes 2 or 3 weeks maybe more

nick1492

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 01:37:18 AM

Yup, we are now at binance. As Raiblocks got listed and listed to giant exchanges, I'll expect a higher value  real soon. Raiblocks phenomenal run before the end of last year is really great. I have sold half of my coins. I'm still holding on the last half. Hope to have another x2 or x3 increase in the next few months.

Byte16

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 07:14:44 AM

Daily update of data.ldb (save Seed, check Guide & Readme if you are going to use it to speed up 1st wallet sync!)
Now for version 9.0!
https://yadi.sk/d/fcZgyES73Jzj5T
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1sP1z9S011f1W_0nK1KJ-UCJbjaNmk8GQ?usp=sharing

RaiBlocks_Win64_2018_01_09_06.7z (for version 9.0)   
SHA1: F1DE02DDC66FD6C99434F77FF1D13E7B033BB85B     
SHA256: 42DD2991F2857F6EAE48F9FE17FF65154BA21DB053F07D7F97378E9EA291F155   

RaiBlocks_Linux64_2018_01_09_06.7z (for version 9.0)   
SHA1: 5EA095D3FBC29C9FCE2A5E2030AEC14E6F9C434A     
SHA256: A7DDBDCA977FA5708D6DF5823BE3B767993B3D9142434E000EBD6C3DB60A9BB1   

tangtang800

Activity: 317

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:21:25 AM

RaiBlocks won the last free coin vote in the recent issue of Binance. It should be on the exchange soon, and the price is worth looking forward to and longing for. Wink Cool

RaiBlocks is a small block technology chain for small payment. Coins in the field of payment seem pretty good. I believe this is no exception. In a word, it is worth your possession.
worldofcoins

Activity: 1848
Merit: 418

Need a campaign manager? | Telegram:@worldofcoinss

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 08:44:42 AM

TRX is the next big thing in china, XRB is not what they have in mind, does not have the same tech as Tron  here is a link https://www.inverse.com/amp/article/40034-tron-trx-cryptocurrency-china-endorsement?__twitter_impression=true
worldofcoins

Activity: 1848
Merit: 418

Need a campaign manager? | Telegram:@worldofcoinss

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 08:46:21 AM

Daily update of data.ldb (save Seed, check Guide & Readme if you are going to use it to speed up 1st wallet sync!)
Now for version 9.0!
https://yadi.sk/d/fcZgyES73Jzj5T
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1sP1z9S011f1W_0nK1KJ-UCJbjaNmk8GQ?usp=sharing

RaiBlocks_Win64_2018_01_09_06.7z (for version 9.0)   
SHA1: F1DE02DDC66FD6C99434F77FF1D13E7B033BB85B     
SHA256: 42DD2991F2857F6EAE48F9FE17FF65154BA21DB053F07D7F97378E9EA291F155   

RaiBlocks_Linux64_2018_01_09_06.7z (for version 9.0)   
SHA1: 5EA095D3FBC29C9FCE2A5E2030AEC14E6F9C434A     
SHA256: A7DDBDCA977FA5708D6DF5823BE3B767993B3D9142434E000EBD6C3DB60A9BB1   

What is messed up about this I have wallets linked to  other wallets and I cant update this on a 32 bit pc
Pages: « 1 ... 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 [495] 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 ... 639 »
  Print  

Jump to: