Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:23:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 559 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XRP] Ripple Speculation  (Read 636340 times)
JoelKatz
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1012

Democracy is vulnerable to a 51% attack.

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2017, 10:16:15 PM

Here, Ripple has frozen someone's assets already, so they have practise...good luck when the first terrorist, Iranian bank or darknet portal uses XRP.... Grin

http://insidebitcoins.com/news/not-so-decentralized-ripple-freezes-1m-in-user-funds/31862

Once the transaction completed, however, Ripple Labs demanded that Bitstamp use its gateway power to freeze McCaleb’s account and prevent him from withdrawing the actual cash.
Ripple Labs then requested that the transaction be reversed — it wanted the $1,038,172 returned

Notice that we had to go to court to do it, just like anyone can. If you have bitcoins at, say, Poloniex, someone can sue Poloniex to have those bitcoins frozen or given to them.

I am an employee of Ripple. Follow me on Twitter @JoelKatz
1Joe1Katzci1rFcsr9HH7SLuHVnDy2aihZ BM-NBM3FRExVJSJJamV9ccgyWvQfratUHgN

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
JoelKatz
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1012

Democracy is vulnerable to a 51% attack.

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2017, 10:19:27 PM

The tech seems good, team seems alright, but people keep pointing out that XRP is not needed for the ripple org, and that banks can easily create their own means that hypers were previously attributing to XRPs capabilities?  
We tried for a few years to force banks to use a public ledger. We encountered a lot of opposition and only limited success (compared to where we are now -- we did get several banks onboard, which was completely unprecedented at the time). So we listened to our customers and built a system that doesn't require them to use XRP but eliminates all the technical obstacles to them using XRP as soon as it makes sense to do so. That got us a lot more traction. Now, FIs are actually much more interested and willing to use crypto-currencies. So we may get them using XRP faster than we expected.

This should also be good for bitcoin. The software we sell to banks can use bitcoin as an intermediary too. We believe we can make XRP competitive on a level playing field. I would argue that the market cap and trading volume support that claim even without significant benefits (yet) from us directly promoting XRP this way.

The problem with getting a bank to use a blockchain is not the blockchain. That works. The problem is getting all the other stuff -- compliance, business rules, strategic alliances, integration with existing bank systems. So that's what we're working on. Every bank that adopts Ripple will find all those barriers to adoption gone. Then we can target XRP to strategic corridors and grow from there.

I am an employee of Ripple. Follow me on Twitter @JoelKatz
1Joe1Katzci1rFcsr9HH7SLuHVnDy2aihZ BM-NBM3FRExVJSJJamV9ccgyWvQfratUHgN
WTBOKITO

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 10:28:20 PM

After this "small dump" Ripple will hit 42000 in about one week, breaking all records. You heard it here first ..
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1075

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 10:32:42 PM

The tech seems good, team seems alright, but people keep pointing out that XRP is not needed for the ripple org, and that banks can easily create their own means that hypers were previously attributing to XRPs capabilities?  
We tried for a few years to force banks to use a public ledger. We encountered a lot of opposition and only limited success (compared to where we are now -- we did get several banks onboard, which was completely unprecedented at the time). So we listened to our customers and built a system that doesn't require them to use XRP but eliminates all the technical obstacles to them using XRP as soon as it makes sense to do so. That got us a lot more traction. Now, FIs are actually much more interested and willing to use crypto-currencies. So we may get them using XRP faster than we expected.

This should also be good for bitcoin. The software we sell to banks can use bitcoin as an intermediary too. We believe we can make XRP competitive on a level playing field. I would argue that the market cap and trading volume support that claim even without significant benefits (yet) from us directly promoting XRP this way.

The problem with getting a bank to use a blockchain is not the blockchain. That works. The problem is getting all the other stuff -- compliance, business rules, strategic alliances, integration with existing bank systems. So that's what we're working on. Every bank that adopts Ripple will find all those barriers to adoption gone. Then we can target XRP to strategic corridors and grow from there.

+1
Thanks m8  Smiley

Technically Bitcoin is a fork and Bitcoin Cash is the original blockchain.When the hard fork occurred, people had access to the same amount of coins on Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash.- NIST
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 10:36:53 PM

With all this gd news in past week...to much to list right now..and two huge events starting from tommorow...and people think XRP is over....no no no....NO
ive been in this game for long enough to know...this is not over , this is just starting

Fasten your seatbelts

lols

i said a few days ago no matter what 13k is the bottom and we will never go under $10bill....i stand by that

Technically Bitcoin is a fork and Bitcoin Cash is the original blockchain.When the hard fork occurred, people had access to the same amount of coins on Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash.- NIST
azmojo

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 10:37:31 PM

After this "small dump" Ripple will hit 42000 in about one week, breaking all records. You heard it here first ..
All crypto is going to "go nuts" next week. I expect many major announcements at the Concensus convention (starts on Mon) that will drive demand for all coins.

▄▄
     ▄███
    █████
██████████████▄▄
██████████████████▄
███████████████████
█████     ▀▀█████████              ███████████▄    ███████████  ████      ███      ████      ██████████▄     ▄██████████▄
█████         ▀███████             ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████     ███     ██████     ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████            ██████             ███        ███  ███          ██████    ███    ███  ███    ███       ██   ███        ███
███▀            ██████             ███        ███  █████████    ███ ███   ███    ███  ███    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███        ███
█▀              ██████             ███        ███  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███  ███  ███   ███    ███   ██████████▀    ███        ███
                ██████             ███        ███  ███          ███   ███ ███   ██████████   ███  ▀███▄     ███        ███
              ▄███████             ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███    ██████  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ███    ▀███▄   ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████
          ▄▄█████████              ███████████▀    ███████████  ███     █████  ███      ███  ███      ▀███   ▀██████████▀
 █████████████████
▄████████████████▀
█████████████▀▀
    █████
    ███▀
    ▀▀
|CRYPTOCURRENCY WALLET AND
WORLDWIDE DEBIT CARDS         ||
                               ▄▄▄▄
                             ▄██████▄
    ██████████████████████████▀ ▄▄ ▀█████████
    ██                     ███  █   ███    ██
  ▄███████████████████████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████████████████████████
████▀                                       ▀████
███                                           ███
███                    ███████▄               ███
███   ▄█████████▄      ██    ▀██        ▄████████
███   ██       ██              ██      ██▀    ███
███   ██  ███  ██              ██      ██  ██ ███
███   ██       ██      ██    ▄██       ██▄    ███
███   ▀█████████▀      ███████▀         ▀████████
███     ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██        ███
███      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██       ███
████▄                                       ▄████
  ▀███████████████████████████████████████████▀
|
azmojo

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 10:38:10 PM

Picked up some more on this "sale" (@14750). Thanks sellers!

▄▄
     ▄███
    █████
██████████████▄▄
██████████████████▄
███████████████████
█████     ▀▀█████████              ███████████▄    ███████████  ████      ███      ████      ██████████▄     ▄██████████▄
█████         ▀███████             ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████     ███     ██████     ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████            ██████             ███        ███  ███          ██████    ███    ███  ███    ███       ██   ███        ███
███▀            ██████             ███        ███  █████████    ███ ███   ███    ███  ███    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███        ███
█▀              ██████             ███        ███  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███  ███  ███   ███    ███   ██████████▀    ███        ███
                ██████             ███        ███  ███          ███   ███ ███   ██████████   ███  ▀███▄     ███        ███
              ▄███████             ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███    ██████  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ███    ▀███▄   ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████
          ▄▄█████████              ███████████▀    ███████████  ███     █████  ███      ███  ███      ▀███   ▀██████████▀
 █████████████████
▄████████████████▀
█████████████▀▀
    █████
    ███▀
    ▀▀
|CRYPTOCURRENCY WALLET AND
WORLDWIDE DEBIT CARDS         ||
                               ▄▄▄▄
                             ▄██████▄
    ██████████████████████████▀ ▄▄ ▀█████████
    ██                     ███  █   ███    ██
  ▄███████████████████████████████████████████▄
████▀                                       ▀████
███                    ███████▄               ███
███   ▄█████████▄      ██    ▀██        ▄████████
███   ██       ██              ██      ██▀    ███
███   ██  ███  ██              ██      ██  ██ ███
███   ██       ██      ██    ▄██       ██▄    ███
███   ▀█████████▀      ███████▀         ▀████████
███     ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██        ███
███      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██       ███
████▄                                       ▄████
  ▀███████████████████████████████████████████▀
|
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2017, 10:48:58 PM

Amazing how all the profits from XRP have been pumping the other good coins...
It is going to be more amazing when all those profits roll back.. Lets hope they sell in time before XRP shoots up!

Maybe you have invested much money to XRP. I Like this coin but it seems many investors have sold it for the profit.
I'm considering to buy some xrp coins to hold it for a while and perhaps I must wait for cheaper price as I expect. Good luck, guy.

some are buying more actually. i have put all my money to altcoins and not to bitcoin, notice how btc dominance has diecreased overtime? its now jjst 47%. its going to diminish overtime while its price goes up but then so are the other coins like XRP and xem

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
john03

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 10:56:22 PM

Well thats quite a recovery within no time  Shocked

Also something to cheer about...unless its been shared earlier  Grin
https://twitter.com/ripple/status/865699218828152836

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                       Get Your FREE Coins NOW!     
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 10:56:45 PM

that fake sell wall @20k,lol it will go...and so will all the noobie XRP in front of it....ima coming for ya  Grin

plataoplomo94

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 11:00:16 PM

I actually sold off all my ETH at about 88 for XRP, so that the conversion was ~$.385.  I guess it was a really really terrible move.  I feel quite awful about it now, as having done a bit more research it seems like more consensus is that holding long term isn't actually going to produce the gains I thought.  At the time everyone was hyping "it's heading to $1!", now I feel foolish Sad
Lots of stories like this I am sure.

every person that has hodled long term btc,eth,xrp is very happy....what do regard as long term hodlin, a few weeks?
you should forget what everyone is hyping, concentrate on the fundamentals, dev team and tech, you will be happy and not feel foolish.
i hold btc for 5yrs lol, eth for almost 2yrs lol ive only had XRP for 2months
gd luck m8 in any decision you make

1. Ripple isn’t creating any other cryptocurrencies or proprietary coins for banks. XRP is it. That means that Ripple success directly equals XRP success.

2. Why is Ripple not creating proprietary coins for banks and instead encouraging them to use XRP?

It’s simple, actually. “Every bank wants their name on it, but no bank wants any other bank’s name on it,” explains Thomas. “So it presents this stalemate where they all create their own coin but then maybe can’t get anyone else but their own daughter banks and their own club to use it, at which point the value isn’t there. Settlement assets are valuable if they’re widely accepted across all organizations.”

Which is why Ripple has been able to get so much traction already, as they’re a neutral party to work with, as opposed to another big bank—and why XRP, not a bunch of other proprietary coins, is the solution that Ripple is exclusively selling to banks.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/591cb3bee4b0b28a33f62915

And as i said before, if banks don't use XRP for international payments they save 33%, but if they use XRP for international payments they save 42% and thats a lot compared to 33%. A bank wants always to save money as much as possible.

Pzest1

Activity: 89

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 11:38:43 PM

if anyone of these finance institutions told us they are using it today...xrp would be over $10 each ...im sure they are buying quietly, where else does $4bill in a few hours come from?

LOL umm whales, why else have you also lost that 4bill or are those banks then selling? I always said that pump was due to both South Korea exchange adding XRP and whales riding that up as well. The reason you havent dropped further is some of those south korean new investors werent willing to sell at a loss, if they were they would of joined the panic sell. This is why coins never go back to 0 and people claim they are staying strong, its just the growth of investors that now hold in the hope it goes back up.

The next news mentioned was another exchange doing more with XRP, ok so that may cause some more buys but its a dangerous game to hold the success of a coin on echanges adding it, that hype dies quick. Will you get those South koreans back that just got burnt? most likely not, will the whales come back, depends how long BTC and ETH go for. Seems they have moved onto other alts like XEM, Eienstenium etc to boost their BTC/eth supplies.
CryptoCracker

Activity: 213
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 11:40:55 PM

I actually sold off all my ETH at about 88 for XRP, so that the conversion was ~$.385.  I guess it was a really really terrible move.  I feel quite awful about it now, as having done a bit more research it seems like more consensus is that holding long term isn't actually going to produce the gains I thought.  At the time everyone was hyping "it's heading to $1!", now I feel foolish Sad

every person that has hodled long term btc,eth,xrp is very happy....what do regard as long term hodlin, a few weeks?
you should forget what everyone is hyping, concentrate on the fundamentals, dev team and tech, you will be happy and not feel foolish.

I did quite well with XRP. I sold all the way up and am still holding a decent amount, but as I was buying XRP under 0.00001000 the issue that Ripple network can operate without XRP was what stopped me from loading up even more and risking too much. Plus there is a massive amount of XRP out there. For it to go to 1$ it's market cap would be insane but possible. No one know the future so let's see how XRP story plays out.
plataoplomo94

Activity: 86

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 11:49:24 PM

I did quite well with XRP. I sold all the way up and am still holding a decent amount, but as I was buying XRP under 0.00001000 the issue that Ripple network can operate without XRP was what stopped me from loading up even more and risking too much. Plus there is a massive amount of XRP out there. For it to go to 1$ it's market cap would be insane but possible. No one know the future so let's see how XRP story plays out.

In any market, all else equal, an increase in supply increases quantity demanded and lowers the market price. So 100B xrp in existence probably means that xrp will never have a market price as high as if there were only 10B xrp in existence. 100B is a big number, depending on what you're counting. If you're counting grains of sand on the beach 100B probably wouldn't "seem" huge, for atoms, it would seem tiny, but try to put 100B elephant seals on that beach and it would almost certainly be too many. I think 100B xrp is somewhere in the middle. It is definitely a big number, but not so big as to be ridiculous. There are ~7B people in the world, so there are only 14xrp per person. There are ~14,000 banks in the world, so there are 7M xrp per bank. There are a lot of ways to look at it.

That said, I don't really think it matters how many xrp there are. The decimal point could be moved left or right and it wouldn't really change anything. Instead of 10,000xrp, I could say I have 100,000xrp10ths, or 1,000tenxrps. One aspect of the total supply that matters, or at least the unit of that total supply that we use as the standard, is how people understand big and small numbers and their relative sizes. It's much easier to understand a price of 15.75 than it is to understand a price of .000001575, or 15,750,000,00,000,000. This really only matters if the supply is for a currency used for everyday transactions. if xrp is only used for bridging business to business cross border payments, software involved won't have an issue with leading or trailing zeros.

I think the most important thing to recognize about xrp is that the market cap is already very big. It is ~$13,000,000,000. It doesn't matter how many xrp there are, but it does matter how much you have to pay for given size share of the total. In that respect, xrp is not even close to "cheap as dirt." It is one of the three or four most expensive crypto currencies already. Can the price of xrp go up, even when there are so many xrp in existence and the market cap is already Billions of dollars? Sure, it might. The more volume in cross border payments go through xrp, velocity equal, the more xrp will be worth, and cross border payments are in the trillions per year.

100B is a really big number if you're counting elephant seals on a beach, but not so big if you're counting grains of sand on that beach. If you're counting xrp, it's somewhere in the middle, and hopefully right in the goldilocks zone for the trillions of dollars of annual cross border payments. Keep in mind there are only 14 xrp per person on the planet. in the end the number of xrp doesn't really matter, what matters is how much a share of the total costs, and a share of xrp is already not exactly cheap.

If you compare Ripple with the largest market cap cryptos of Bitcoin and Ethereum (now ripple) -- you have market caps of ~ 32 Billion USD and ~11 Billion USD respectively. Ripple is at ~13 Billion USD. When you compare that to say the amount of ACH payments that are processed on average in a day (136 Billion USD or 41 Trillion a year according to the ACH Trade group) or the nightly settlement of US Govt. Securities (roughly 2 to 3 Trillion a day) -- these numbers seem pretty small. The total pool of XRP's is roughly 100 Billion. At $1 per token that's 100 Billion USD in market Cap or roughly up to 4 times the current market cap of Bitcoin -- but that would still be small relative to the amount of liquidity that moves thru the world economy every day. Bank Settlements, payments, etc. in Europe are like 3 Trillion Euro's a day.

"Not only is there a finite amount of XRP — just as with Bitcoin — XRP is actually a deflationary cryptocurrency, which means that a tiny amount of XRP is permanently shredded after each transaction. It’s the opposite of unlimited supply. As time goes on, the supply of Bitcoin remains the same while the supply of XRP will actually shrink, making it even more valuable with each passing day."
(http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/591cb3bee4b0b28a33f62915    -- I dont know if this is true or not, didn't read it anywhere else)

I think XRP will go up in the next years up to 50$ or more (in my opinion), no one knows thats all always speculation. Even if more Banks use XRP for international payments and if it is true that after any transaction XRP is permanently shredded and the supply will shrink, then it wouldn't take a long time that XRP goes up Smiley

Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 11:49:31 PM

if anyone of these finance institutions told us they are using it today...xrp would be over $10 each ...im sure they are buying quietly, where else does $4bill in a few hours come from?
im a superhero... Grin

yea i know....we can always rely on you captain... Roll Eyes

HydroPanic

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 12:05:47 AM

For it to go to 1$ it's market cap would be insane but possible.
All marcet cap january ~15-20kkk$
Today ~70kkk$
This increase happened in 2-3 months.
https://twitter.com/Ripple/status/865699218828152836  -  This latest twit means much for me. I think price goes at least 0.6$, but actually with such news even 1$ is cheap, imho!
vsyc

Activity: 1037
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 12:13:33 AM

LOL umm I orchestrate whales, I know where their money flow, XRP FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude, you awesome!
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 01:10:56 AM

crypto trading(not investing or hodling, which is what i prefer & reccomend to all friends and family as it has been proven to be more profitable)

Trading is very similar to poker, its all about trying to anticipate whats gonna happen next and try and get more of what you already have.
Now all good poker players wont win every hand...and dont even try to, and end up winning more overall

for me
1st rule ..not losing chips is more of a priorty than gaining more
2nd....if theres no time limit , why hurry

now in crypto those big green candles , the highest ones on every good coin. ,then the reds after...the coins dont die...they just giving us glimpses of the future highs
the highest greens are a sign of the future price....the reds after are buying opportunities for those that did not buy at the highest greens...
if you didnt sell on the highest greens and begin panic selling down, you could lose xrp
if you did sell on the highest greens and sat back...you couldve gained more xrp
if you didnt sell ..you buy down..lowering your average high buy price of xrp and wait till next rise to be in alot of profit

these are a few options traders can have.

( for those that asked about eth, i said last night if it breaks 0.0569 it could go on, ....it did,0.065
 now it looks like double top and going back down under 0.06) imo

RayX12

Activity: 952
Merit: 552

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 01:31:56 AM

Here is what transpired on the chart:

1. Price was unable to break upwards through the downtrend resistance.
2. BTC reached new high and ETH started a strong uptrend.
3. Price broke through a small uptrend that had been building to the descending triangle.
4. Broke through a support line previously formed in the last days since the ATH
5. Broke through the Gan Fan support line.
6. Found support on the previous high of 0.000145 set on May 8th.

On the long term Gan Fan Chart XRP has gotten back above the Gan Fan support line.
Use the Gan support lines to gauge the health of the trend line and to set buys, sells. and limit stops.

Here is a closer look at the points of failure to break the trend.

Where from here??

There should be some consolidation and then a move to the upside.  During consolidation probalby will bounce around Gan Fan support line bouncing between previously formed  suport and resistance.
If unable to break the downtrend we should go back to the 145 support line or lower.
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 03:01:06 AM
Last edit: May 20, 2017, 03:30:09 AM by Mrpumperitis

prob just me lol, theres something special about this page.....for noobies...theres years of valuble research all captured on this on page...from tech info, top notch predictions, awesome chart guy lol and a pet troll  Grin Grin
this page can make people millions...weird......very wierd  Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

if someone asked me pick one page from the whole web right now
a page that will teach me, guide me to a better future
this would be it

( next poster....lol, burdens on you now,  the bar is being set higher lols )

Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 559 »
  Print  

Jump to: