Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:46:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 559 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XRP] Ripple Speculation  (Read 636344 times)
vanhalendlrband

Activity: 322
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 11:37:32 PM

guys, let Ray do his thing... Smiley
When a coin is doing well, it is natural to get trolls, its a good sign, they keep the forum active.
they also help build volume on trades
Id be worried if there was no troll lol

Im waitin for my good luck troll, Becoin to arrive here....he loves the banks lol  Wink

Yes, this place is getting pretty lonely here.. no action.  No interest.  Where is this coin heading.

Dont take me wrong I want XRP to succeed and I have made a little money on some of the swings but I cant go long until more clear information trickles down.  For now I am not so sure that this project will be successful in integrating the XRP coin into the Bank money tranfer system.  I think Ripples technology is good but the extra "plug-in" of XRP into the system seems like a pipe dream and vehicle of speculation.

Banks are already using it, so you're wrong again.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Relictus

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 11:58:19 PM

When a coin is doing well, it is natural to get trolls, its a good sign, they keep the forum active.

Im waitin for my good luck troll, Becoin to arrive here....he loves the banks lol  Wink

Yes, this place is getting pretty lonely here.. no action.  No interest.  Where is this coin heading.

Dont take me wrong I want XRP to succeed and I have made a little money on some of the swings but I cant go long until more clear information trickles down.  For now I am not so sure that this project will be successful in integrating the XRP coin into the Bank money tranfer system.  I think Ripples technology is good but the extra "plug-in" of XRP into the system seems like a pipe dream and vehicle of speculation.

Really? Can you show me the issuing wallets, IOUs or txids that have been confirmed to belong to a bank? Smiley The beauty of RCL is its transparency.
NBAD's "bilateral trustline with no orderbooks" implementation is an oxymoron for a public ledger.

This price appreciation - unlike the previous rally (to ~$2.8c/XRP) that was driven by Japanese Yen flooding RCL - is being fueled by activity on Poloniex. Do you really think that a financial institution that has enormous KYC/AML limitation is going to trade on an unregulated exchange?..

Mrpumperitis
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1075

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 12:09:51 AM

Really? Can you show me the issuing wallets, IOUs or txids that have been confirmed to belong to a bank? Smiley The beauty of RCL is its transparency.
NBAD's "bilateral trustline with no orderbooks" implementation is an oxymoron for a public ledger.

This price appreciation - unlike the previous rally (to ~$2.8c/XRP) that was driven by Japanese Yen flooding RCL - is being fueled by activity on Poloniex. Do you really think that a financial institution that has enormous KYC/AML limitation is going to trade on an unregulated exchange?..

you have alot to read and catch up on m8
it is being used by banks, but not they way you think
banks and others do not need to buy from polo lol

Technically Bitcoin is a fork and Bitcoin Cash is the original blockchain.When the hard fork occurred, people had access to the same amount of coins on Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash.- NIST
vanhalendlrband

Activity: 322
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 01:19:40 AM

My bank already is. You should do some research. Many banks are using it already. News all over google.
seven.71

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

live the dream but don't live the dream

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 02:17:41 AM

but the fact of its pump prices since the effect of the ripple cooperation with Japanese bank
we see his development into the future,regarding the present situation cessation of projects R3

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 03:20:57 AM

Ripplers i just heard some plans for next week....
word on the street is , XRP will be aiming for $2billion+  (around 5k sats or higher if btc dumps) Shocked

Technically Bitcoin is a fork and Bitcoin Cash is the original blockchain.When the hard fork occurred, people had access to the same amount of coins on Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash.- NIST
papajamba

Activity: 132
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 04:40:32 AM

word on the street is , XRP will be aiming for $2billion+  (around 5k sats or higher if btc dumps) Shocked

Link?
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 05:32:49 AM

word on the street is , XRP will be aiming for $2billion+  (around 5k sats or higher if btc dumps) Shocked

Link?

Welcome to Bitcointalk newbie  Grin

Pattberry

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 06:10:46 AM

The price of ripple is at a two year high and where did you hear these news about the $2 billion valuation .I do not expect any more big dumps from bitcoin,so i would like to walk the street you are hearing these news. Tongue
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 07:11:02 AM
Last edit: April 02, 2017, 07:29:46 AM by Mrpumperitis

word on the street is , XRP will be aiming for $2billion+  (around 5k sats or higher if btc dumps) Shocked
The price of ripple is at a two year high and where did you hear these news about the $2 billion valuation .I do not expect any more big dumps from bitcoin,so i would like to walk the street you are hearing these news. Tongue
oneday you may be able to walk these streets..oneday Wink
the dollar value will be aimed towards $2bill
the satoshi price may vary...depending on btc dumpin..

heres some news
https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/ripple-charts-show-time-high-market-cap/
Ripple Chart Shows an All-Time High Market Cap
Samburaj Das on 10/10/2016

now this was before the bigger banks joined and most of us became aware of what could possibly happen with XRP becoming the backbone for crypto tech entering the banking system.
Also swift should be worried.
Obviously we are gonna smash through the $1.2bill ath  Smiley

enjoy...https://www.bloomberg.com/news/videos/2017-01-27/will-tech-titans-enter-payment-industry

Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 07:39:27 AM

McWorse

Activity: 618
Merit: 292

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 07:42:54 AM

Looks like, that Ripple is on the road to 3k now...
Go ahead!

YOU CAN'T EAT BLOCKCHAINS!

... better enjoy some Yummy Recipes!
VintageBazaar

Activity: 623
Merit: 279

Hope & Positivity are keys to Success

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 08:01:55 AM

Ripple to be worth 4,000 satoshi by the end of April, probably much sooner April 15th region.

4k sats will hit this month.

Believe in the impossible and make it Possible.
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 08:17:22 AM

https://www.reddit.com/r/RippleTalk/comments/62vgni/how_ripple_plans_to_take_on_bitcoin/      Bloomberg
awesome video, explains alot of use cases
watch out western union  Shocked

Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 08:19:40 AM

Ripple to be worth 4,000 satoshi by the end of April, probably much sooner April 15th region.

4k sats will hit this month.
lol nah...aloooooot sooner than that.....
it could hit 4k today lol

Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 08:37:33 AM

OMG

https://cointelegraph.com/news/japans-28-bln-worth-internet-based-conglomerate-to-start-virtual-currency-exchange     OCT 31, 2016

Earlier in January, SBI Holdings and global provider of financial settlement solutions, Ripple, announced the creation of SBI Ripple Asia.

As part of the agreement, Ripple and SBI are to explore ways to list XRP through SBI’s various online brokerage properties and among those properties is Japan’s leading online securities trading platform SBI Securities —which recently reached a milestone of 3.5 million accounts.

The SBI Group consists of 208 companies (as of September 2015) operating in approximately 20 countries and regions, in sectors including financial services, asset management and biotechnology. Its over 5,000 employees cover businesses including Internet banking, over-the-counter foreign exchange margin transactions, operation of Proprietary Trading System and international money transfer service.

Laje

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 09:14:56 AM

Hi,
It’s only an idea that tries to know a real limit in investment at medium term.
Is very important to know what ripple is. We can read a lot of information in its web and news on internet about the real implementation of ripple network in banks like Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ.

Well, I think the value of ‘ripple’ need to arrive to 1$, 1€, 1¥ (japanesse) because ‘ripple’ will be the intermediary between btc and fiat currencies.
For that, I think ‘ripple’ will rise until 0.000008258 – 0.0009176 over a btc base 1btc ≈ 1000$
Also, bitcoin is legally accepted in japan like a payment method since this month. Maybe this action increases bitcoin users/transactions but it won’t increase btc price over 1100$ or 1150$ these next months (I don’t know exactly why, but it’s only an idea flying around my mind). And for this reason, if Tokio-Mitsubishi UFJ has correct prognostics, it will release its own cryptocoin this year.
On the other hand, it’s important to remember news about FINTECH and its relationship with Japan banks about blockchain.
I don’t think that ‘ripple’ increase its value over 1$ these next six months. This blockchain has tested but now has to be used at small scale.

Conclusion:
. Ripple increases its value next months, but I don’t think that rises on 4000$ like some dreamers said. It’s not bitcoin, it’s ripple (I'm dreaming on ripple's value will be 1$ in one week when i think about what happened to Dash  Tongue).
. For next week: If you have ripple think about if its value is because btc has gone down or people invest in/use ripple.
. Be carefully if ripple walks on 0.000008258 when it will arrive, maybe is time for speculation and trading shorts.

If I’m completely wrong and ripple rises over 10$ before may or june… sorry, this is speculation forum.  Smiley
McWorse

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 09:24:07 AM

Don't forget, Laje, that the number of Ripple coins is

For that, I think it is absolutely impossible to reach 10$. Because that would be a market cap of 330 billions. Bitcoin has a market cap of 17 Billions at the moment...
Wink

Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 09:28:04 AM

Don't forget, Laje, that the number of Ripple coins is

For that, I think it is absolutely impossible to reach 10$. Because that would be a market cap of 330 billions. Bitcoin has a market cap of 17 Billions at the moment...
Wink
supply is high, however lets say you dont own more than 5 btc, but you do own more than 1mill xrp....so   Smiley

McWorse

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 09:33:26 AM

Agree. Possible to earn a lot. But not with 10 coins. And 1$ per Ripple... not in the next 5 years. Maybe not at all.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 559 »
  Print  

Jump to: