Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 10:10:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 559 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XRP] Ripple Speculation  (Read 636994 times)
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1075

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 04:17:56 AM

i go away for a few hours to get somemore rocket fuel....and the bears come out to play.... Roll Eyes ( well it is gd to shake the tree a few times,weak hands must go lol )

well shorters...time to lose some XRP Tongue

Technically Bitcoin is a fork and Bitcoin Cash is the original blockchain.When the hard fork occurred, people had access to the same amount of coins on Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash.- NIST
neokensou

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 07:20:48 AM

Should i keep holding or we never will see XRP at 6-7 cents?

I was a ETH keeper and I changed everything to XRP but Polo screw it up. Any thoughts?
l0nglive

Activity: 6

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 07:22:30 AM

Poloniek really destroyed my trade

I had XRP at 6200, was about to sell at 7000 for a quick profit; then the site froze, now I still hold them... can't sell at 4000.
Just after the freeze, XRP was so cheap to grab. Yet I had no BTC left. IT's the salt to the wound cuz I knew for sure that price would jump back up to about 6xxx, which was what happened. Depositing bitcoin takes some time, and I missed that opportunity.

Now I'm stuck with XRP. I will leave the coins there and comeback later I guess

Imagine if I could sell all XRP at 7000 and the crash happened. I could hit the bank with that opportunity. Unfortunately, I'm on the other end of the knife Sad
leepek123

Activity: 15

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 10:49:35 AM

What now, its about 4k, price go up or down?
connexus

Activity: 774
Merit: 503

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 11:34:09 AM

Depends on the volume, if the volume goes down the price will follow.
OrangeP

Activity: 358
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 12:17:56 PM

Professional trading advice detected.  Roll Eyes

Hottest Coins: Decred, ZCoin, Waves
Relictus

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 01:10:44 PM

Ripple the company and its founders (including Jed McCaleb - the guy who wrote MtGox code) hold up to 85B XRP out of 99 total. There is no clearly defined strategy of distributing those XRP (only Jed's lawsuit agreement and some OTC sales). There is no guarantee that a bank or other FI will ever have to use RCL or XRP for that matter.

The only bank that has ever used RCL for value transfer was Fidor bank. You can still locate the issuing wallets and counterparty transfer to SnapSwapUs. Neither of these services use RCL now.

d.kevin29

Activity: 112
Merit: 72

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 01:42:33 PM

Ripple the company and its founders (including Jed McCaleb - the guy who wrote MtGox code) hold up to 85B XRP out of 99 total. There is no clearly defined strategy of distributing those XRP (only Jed's lawsuit agreement and some OTC sales). There is no guarantee that a bank or other FI will ever have to use RCL or XRP for that matter.

The only bank that has ever used RCL for value transfer was Fidor bank. You can still locate the issuing wallets and counterparty transfer to SnapSwapUs. Neither of these services use RCL now.

Does this mean there can be 85B XRP dumped at any time by the company and the founders? Can anyone confirm this information, that they own 85% of the Coins for now?

Which are exactly the disadvantages? I'm looking forward to hear more info and news about the coin. It became interesting instantly yesterday for me, I watched the trading volume and its price all day long and didn't expect the day to end in such a huge price increase.

Do you, guys still think it's a good investment..?
luka4x

Activity: 101

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 01:54:01 PM

They have for sure 100b xrp availlable, speaking of bank or credit card transaction you have to provide a stable price and huge amount of coin. I´m sure all bank will adopt third-part blockchain tecnology, it´s a metter of time. Ripple and stellar are fighting for that reason.
vanhalendlrband

Activity: 322
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 01:54:51 PM

Does this mean there can be 85B XRP dumped at any time by the company and the founders? Can anyone confirm this information, that they own 85% of the Coins for now?

Which are exactly the disadvantages? I'm looking forward to hear more info and news about the coin. It became interesting instantly yesterday for me, I watched the trading volume and its price all day long and didn't expect the day to end in such a huge price increase.

Just another bunch of crap info from someone who doesn't do research.

The supply of XRP is being burnt on every XRP transaction, so even if that was true it wouldn't even matter because the supply is being burnt on every Ripple transaction in any currency. So if you use Ripple to transfer Canadian to American dollars then that will also burn the XRP supply
luka4x

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 02:02:14 PM

I´m not sure about future xrp price, if around 1usd or more or a bit less in the next coupple of year...but for sure Bank and financial istitution are losing money not adopting blockchain technology, that´s an issue to solve.
luka4x

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 02:09:13 PM

The supply of XRP is being burnt on every XRP transaction, so even if that was true it wouldn't even matter because the supply is being burnt on every Ripple transaction in any currency. So if you use Ripple to transfer Canadian to American dollars then that will also burn the XRP supply

Yes, true. I think if neccessary, eventually Ripple can increase the supply over 100b, if the price isn´t stable.
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 02:20:56 PM

Yes, true. I think if neccessary, eventually Ripple can increase the supply over 100b, if the price isn´t stable.
Ripple is quite getting more popularity around the western nations. In the recent day ripple is quite increasing in capital along with the growth of value. It can be considered as an small range investment, if the price doesn't move too the loss margin can be decreased.
jay8291

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

I-CHAIN - The Revolution of Digital Advertising

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 02:21:07 PM

I got lucky Yesterday. I shorted xrp at 55. Price jumped to 70. my liquidation price was 80. i already had 1BTC in Loss.

Was going to close my Position and Site Lagged. When Site came back i closed my Position at 54 with 0.05 Profit.

Won a Losing trade..

████▄▄▀▀███▄▄▄
      ▄▀ █████████▄▄ ▀▀▄▄██
    ▄█▀ ████████▀▀▀▄▄  ▀████
  ▄██▌ ███▀▀▄▄▄▄████▌▐██▄▀██▌
 ▀▀▀   ▄▄▄██████████ █████▄▀█▄
▀███▌ ▄▄▀███████████ ███████▄▀
 ███▌▐███▄ ▀███████▌▐█████████
  ██▌▐██████▄▀▀████ ███████████
   █▌▐█████████▄▀██ ████▀▀▀▄▄
   ▀ ████████████   ▄▄▄▄████
     ██████▀▀▀▄▄▄█▄ ██████
     ▀▀ ▄▄▄████████▌▐███
             ▀▀▀▀▀██ ▀

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄██████████████████▄
██▀              ▀██
██                ██
██                ██
██    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██
██                ██
██                ██
██                ██
██▄              ▄██
▀██████████████████▀
WP
▀ ▀▀▀

████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 02:22:15 PM

http://www.financemagnates.com/cryptocurrency/trading/ripple-market-cap-well-1-5-billion-xrp-doubles-price/

The Ripple Consensus Ledger (RCL) and Interledger Protocol (ILP) can now communicate with each other, which the developers say is creating a network that can interconnect all the world’s value on ledgers.

The two new features Escrow and Payment Channels, which help to increase the performance and scalability of RCL, became active for all users on Friday. Escrow allows RCL and ILP to communicate to secure XRP for an allotted amount of time or until certain conditions are met.

The new features allow companies to adopt RCL and ILP, and those using the technology will receive the benefits of XRP, providing them with a faster, cheaper experience for cross-border payments.

The developer adds that unlike other systems (alluding to the bitcoin blockchain) which can’t handle many transactions, Ripple’s payments network can now operate at volumes previously seen only by Visa.

well done XRP  Smiley

Technically Bitcoin is a fork and Bitcoin Cash is the original blockchain.When the hard fork occurred, people had access to the same amount of coins on Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash.- NIST
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 02:23:18 PM

No, Ripple just always get bullish trend right now, 140% in a day and WTF is that. No one are want to missing this train.
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 02:25:08 PM

No, Ripple just always get bullish trend right now, 140% in a day and WTF is that. No one are want to missing this train.
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 02:28:03 PM

supply lol, how many $$, pounds, euro in supply ?
XRP supply should not be compared to btc
1 XRP $1 will happen

for those that lost out due to polo...dont worry, XRP will be worth more than what you paid for it  Smiley

jay8291

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

I-CHAIN - The Revolution of Digital Advertising

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 02:33:27 PM

1 XRP $1 will happen

for those that lost out due to polo...dont worry, XRP will be worth more than what you paid for it  Smiley

$1 is too much given the Supply.

████▄▄▀▀███▄▄▄
      ▄▀ █████████▄▄ ▀▀▄▄██
    ▄█▀ ████████▀▀▀▄▄  ▀████
  ▄██▌ ███▀▀▄▄▄▄████▌▐██▄▀██▌
 ▀▀▀   ▄▄▄██████████ █████▄▀█▄
▀███▌ ▄▄▀███████████ ███████▄▀
 ███▌▐███▄ ▀███████▌▐█████████
  ██▌▐██████▄▀▀████ ███████████
   █▌▐█████████▄▀██ ████▀▀▀▄▄
   ▀ ████████████   ▄▄▄▄████
     ██████▀▀▀▄▄▄█▄ ██████
     ▀▀ ▄▄▄████████▌▐███
             ▀▀▀▀▀██ ▀

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄██████████████████▄
██▀              ▀██
██                ██
██                ██
██    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██
██                ██
██                ██
██                ██
██▄              ▄██
▀██████████████████▀
WP
▀ ▀▀▀

████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 02:41:52 PM

1 XRP $1 will happen

$1 is too much given the Supply.
IF demand from more banks (BOE, using it in poc stage right now, aug 2017 could go mainstream) to move trillions of $$ through XRP instead of swift and western union
because it is faster, cheaper , more secure for fiat and allows digital assets( crypto ) to flow from ledger to ledger almost instantly, of course $1 will be reached and thats a minimum.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 559 »
  Print  

Jump to: