Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:44:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 559 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XRP] Ripple Speculation  (Read 636334 times)
snakie11

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 10:59:02 AM

when will we take off?  Tongue Grin

It already had take off did you missed the train?  If you do then maybe you have to wait a bit longer for the next batch.

Bought at 2720. I thought the train didnt leave yet Tongue

"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 11:19:39 AM

It already had take off did you missed the train?  If you do then maybe you have to wait a bit longer for the next batch.

while btc still keep showing strong value ripple keeps trying to survive between 2700-2900 sat i still waiting for the price to reach 10k hopefully
the price will reach to that peak and give me good profits keeps on holding believing that it will make it to happen as previous replied said regarding to banking system.
vanhalendlrband

Activity: 322
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 02:31:58 PM

while btc still keep showing strong value ripple keeps trying to survive between 2700-2900 sat i still waiting for the price to reach 10k hopefully
the price will reach to that peak and give me good profits keeps on holding believing that it will make it to happen as previous replied said regarding to banking system.

Its basically stayed at this price since Poloniex crashed awhile back. Considering something outside XRP is causing the price to be low right now, i'd say this is the perfect time to buy. Had Poloniex not crashed XRP would be sitting at 10k right now.
muddafudda
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1022

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 02:36:53 PM

While many have quite different opinions about Ripple, one can not ignore the benefits it brings to the ecosystem of decentralized networks. Unlike other crypto-coins, Ripple's main focus is not to be a currency for "speculation" but rather for transactional utility between countries and large financial institutions. Dozens of banks around the world aiming to improve their transactions and other day-to-day operations are looking at Ripple.
blackhawk101

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 02:52:22 PM

While many have quite different opinions about Ripple, one can not ignore the benefits it brings to the ecosystem of decentralized networks. Unlike other crypto-coins, Ripple's main focus is not to be a currency for "speculation" but rather for transactional utility between countries and large financial institutions. Dozens of banks around the world aiming to improve their transactions and other day-to-day operations are looking at Ripple.

NO! NO!  BANKSTER BAD!!! IGRNOR COIN USED BY BANKSTER!!!

IT NO DECENTRALIZE, BAD!!!  FOLLOW HERD, BAH BAH!

meanwhile...

vanhalendlrband

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 04:08:48 PM

NO! NO!  BANKSTER BAD!!! IGRNOR COIN USED BY BANKSTER!!!

IT NO DECENTRALIZE, BAD!!!  FOLLOW HERD, BAH BAH!

meanwhile...

If its just used to transfer currency it won't have any affect on Bitcoin and other altcoins being transferred other than we know longer have to wait hours for transactions it would be instant. I think that's great and it is supposed to be decentralized through XRP if i'm not mistaken or some other manner, it also would not mean Bitcoin would all of a sudden become centralized it would just mean you could use Ripple to transfer Bitcoin much faster if you so choose to use Ripple to make said transfer, kapeche?
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1075

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 04:17:20 PM

Enjoy fellow Ripplers....the future looks very very promising

http://www.bankofengland.co.uk/publications/Documents/speeches/2017/speech974.pdf
Building the Infrastructure to Realise FinTech’s Promise
Speech given by
Mark Carney
Governor of the Bank of England
International FinTech Conference 2017, Old Billingsgate
12 April 2017

Distributed ledgers.....ooo laaa laaa   Tongue

Technically Bitcoin is a fork and Bitcoin Cash is the original blockchain.When the hard fork occurred, people had access to the same amount of coins on Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash.- NIST
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 04:42:02 PM

https://ripple.com/insights/ripple-hires-former-business-director-swift-gpi-marjan-delatinne/

Delatinne joins us from SWIFT  (   Tongue  )   where she worked for ten years, most recently in charge of selling their Global Payments Innovation (gpi) offering. She also led EMEA customer engagement for SWIFT gpi. Prior to SWIFT, she worked at Euroclear and the Bank of New York Mellon. With more than two decades of experience in sales leadership roles, Marjan has gained valuable insights into the financial industry and payment infrastructures globally that will be a huge asset to the team.

Welcome to the family  Kiss

Technically Bitcoin is a fork and Bitcoin Cash is the original blockchain.When the hard fork occurred, people had access to the same amount of coins on Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash.- NIST
vsyc

Activity: 1037
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 05:12:32 PM

This is how XRP gives confidence and transparency, well done.
mastertrader1985

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 06:02:16 PM

https://ripple.com/insights/ripple-hires-former-business-director-swift-gpi-marjan-delatinne/

Ready for rockets !!! wondering how fast the market react to this news.

Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 06:18:03 PM

cmon shorters...gimme your XRP muahahahahaha  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

once they get in these hands, they aint coming back  Cool

bitcoindusts

Activity: 1050
Merit: 269

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 08:43:38 PM

once they get in these hands, they aint coming back  Cool

Just wait, another batch of ripple will be created and give your demand.   Grin  

when will we take off?  Tongue Grin

It already had take off did you missed the train?  If you do then maybe you have to wait a bit longer for the next batch.

Its basically stayed at this price since Poloniex crashed awhile back. Considering something outside XRP is causing the price to be low right now, i'd say this is the perfect time to buy. Had Poloniex not crashed XRP would be sitting at 10k right now.

do not blame the poloniex crash, there are lots of sellers whining about the crash because they do not cash out at its peak, the next time they knew XRP price was cut down to half  Tongue
geoffreyqp

Activity: 712
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 08:57:44 PM

likely has been asked/answered before, but i will ask anyways.

i bought some and it's just being stored in gatehub.

is there a wallet like electrum for bitcoin, where i am the one that controls/holds it?

or is gatehub safe?
san2ok

Activity: 638
Merit: 254

Supporter of DGB, XEM

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 09:31:39 PM

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAA
what an article....wow
https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/international-banking-flocks-ripple-chandan-maddanna?published=t
    Published on April 9, 2017
chandan maddanna
Vice President, Automation, Global technology, JPMorgan

heres one tiny bit for you ripplers to sink your teeth into
Salient features of ripples native cryptocurrency XRP 🠴

Liquidity providers can bridge any currencies directly through XRP, saving them from having to maintain accounts with each counter party for each currency ( Ex: A 'Bank' or 'Remittance Operator', having to maintain an account in every regional currency they operate in, often with 'trusted' custodian and/or partner institutions acting as intermediaries: aka: nostro/vostro accounts).

Apart from guaranteeing acceptance ecosystem wide, XRP Enables usage of advanced functions like escrow and paychan.

Conversion between exotic currency pairs, might involve multiple internal currency conversions ( Ex: INR to MXN might actually go through INR->USD & USD->MXN ), bridging XRP directly, can avoid and save such convoluted costs and settlement delays associated.

Also, XRP does not require bank accounts, service fees, counter party risk, or additional operational costs, and hence XRP is the true protocol enabler on the RCL, which is a public good, open for one and all.

Lastly, in a more complex setup, involving trust and/or swap lines between multiple parties, your 'compound transactions' can avoid having to depend on others 'IOU liability' and entirely eliminate risk of IOU failures, by making sure all the interconnected transactions clear in XRP, a liability free native currency, through and through.

"snipped"
It is also striking to note how much of Bitcoin's life cycle resembles dynamics of mined Gold, dragging similar mobility & performance constrains, to the digital world. This makes it unsuitable for everyday liquid use, especially in a globally inter-connected economy.

XPR on the other hand, is a protocol enabling asset, with the purpose of fulfilling ecosystem wide acceptance & guaranteeing trust. it is built for transaction and made to scale.

Hence, XRP Carries negligible transaction costs making global micro payments possible & provides great vehicle for as a transaction currency instead. I believe it is world class at that. In short it unlocks the full potential of the ripple ecosystem that we have mentioned above, enabling true realization of IOV (Internet of Value).

up up up up up up up
vanhalendlrband

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 09:53:54 PM

once they get in these hands, they aint coming back  Cool

Just wait, another batch of ripple will be created and give your demand.   Grin  

when will we take off?  Tongue Grin

It already had take off did you missed the train?  If you do then maybe you have to wait a bit longer for the next batch.

do not blame the poloniex crash, there are lots of sellers whining about the crash because they do not cash out at its peak, the next time they knew XRP price was cut down to half  Tongue

Wrong, I was there when it happened. I was able to cash out at 5300 luckily enough. Bought back in on a low thank goodness.

All of a sudden as the coin hit 7000 the site went offline, and WHILE THE SITE WAS OFFLINE, somebody on polo dumped a mass amount of XRP while it was offline.

It only crashed while Polo was offline, I watched it myself, so did many others. We were unable to trade I EVEN TOOK SCREENSHOTS BUDDY! So yes I can blame the Polo crash as that's the only reason it went down in price. Never would've happened if the site didn't crash plain and simple.
vsyc

Activity: 1037
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 11:17:37 PM

I was personally at that time watching rise to 7700, polo was inaccessible for some minutes, whereas Kraken was online, I can not say on how latter was able liquidate amounts of XRP, but it was online, at least. I did not sell any of my XRP, long term user, 7700 is just nothing for me. And of-course, I can be very late on my ambitious.
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 12:11:42 AM
Last edit: April 18, 2017, 07:48:11 PM by Mrpumperitis

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xtZOQelhsoA  Cheesy

Fight To Survive by Stan Bush - Bloodsport

Crazymoon

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 12:14:16 AM

Swift exec Marjan Delatinne defects to Ripple
(link removed), but just google this.

Future is very promising for XRP. Price is really solid at this point, my opinion is, bottom price 25, but by the end of the April should reach like .4 or .5
We will see how the things will go with devs holding  shit tons of XRP.
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 12:17:27 AM
Last edit: April 18, 2017, 07:48:28 PM by Mrpumperitis

Enjoy fellow Ripplers....the future looks very very promising

http://www.bankofengland.co.uk/publications/Documents/speeches/2017/speech974.pdf
Building the Infrastructure to Realise FinTech’s Promise
Speech given by
Mark Carney
Governor of the Bank of England
International FinTech Conference 2017, Old Billingsgate
12 April 2017

Distributed ledgers.....ooo laaa laaa   Tongue

Delatinne joins us from SWIFT  (   Tongue  )   where she worked for ten years, most recently in charge of selling their Global Payments Innovation (gpi) offering. She also led EMEA customer engagement for SWIFT gpi. Prior to SWIFT, she worked at Euroclear and the Bank of New York Mellon. With more than two decades of experience in sales leadership roles, Marjan has gained valuable insights into the financial industry and payment infrastructures globally that will be a huge asset to the team.
Welcome to the family  Kiss

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/international-banking-flocks-ripple-chandan-maddanna?published=t
    Published on April 9, 2017
chandan maddanna
Vice President, Automation, Global technology, JPMorgan

Darker45
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1857

🙏🏼Padayon...🙏

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 09:39:38 AM

Swift exec Marjan Delatinne defects to Ripple
(link removed), but just google this.

Future is very promising for XRP. Price is really solid at this point, my opinion is, bottom price 25, but by the end of the April should reach like .4 or .5
We will see how the things will go with devs holding  shit tons of XRP.

Good share. Makes me feel good and more confident holding my xrp. The possibility of Ripple getting regulated is coming? To further align with these fiat based companies which is under regulations.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 559 »
  Print  

Jump to: