Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 10:13:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 559 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XRP] Ripple Speculation  (Read 637000 times)
steamon

Activity: 404
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 09:04:54 PM

I first cashed out XRP after making like over 400% with a small amount. But still decide to jump back in cause if this becomes the currency between banks in the future this coin can increase to heights off bitcoin in total cap don't really wanna miss that.

Ripple to Exceed Bitcoin's MarketCap? I believe You're Joking though. I don't see any Cryptocurrency (Including ETH & others) beating Bitcoin to the top spot anytime soon. The way I see it, Ripple wouldn't have a huge pump anytime soon considering It went from 955 sats to it's current price (Which made you those 400% profits)

I kinda said it wrong I mean growing to current market cap and then bitcoin will by a lot higher again. Yea it won't happen anytime soon its a long time investment.
vsyc

Activity: 1037
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 10:45:43 PM

I first cashed out XRP after making like over 400% with a small amount. But still decide to jump back in cause if this becomes the currency between banks in the future this coin can increase to heights off bitcoin in total cap don't really wanna miss that.

Ripple to Exceed Bitcoin's MarketCap? I believe You're Joking though. I don't see any Cryptocurrency (Including ETH & others) beating Bitcoin to the top spot anytime soon. The way I see it, Ripple wouldn't have a huge pump anytime soon considering It went from 955 sats to it's current price (Which made you those 400% profits)

I kinda said it wrong I mean growing to current market cap and then bitcoin will by a lot higher again. Yea it won't happen anytime soon its a long time investment.

If you watch total market capacity, it doubled in just 3 months and it tripple in upcoming 9 months, will not be surprised to see market capacity 70-100 B by beginning 2018, and it all not just BTC, contenders like LTC and XRP already here and ready to take that cake.

So ye, 21 B is nothing considering upcoming investments and FinTech world dramatically changes.
btcdiggingmaster

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Transact Safer / Chase Better

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 07:00:01 AM

Comparing with bitcoin market is not good because there are many people who are involved in bitcoin trading and value of bitcoin is increasing, even though market capitalization is increasing but the value XRP is not increasing think about it also.
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1075

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 12:28:26 PM

Comparing with bitcoin market is not good because there are many people who are involved in bitcoin trading and value of bitcoin is increasing, even though market capitalization is increasing but the value XRP is not increasing think about it also.
I agree comparing markets for btc and xrp is wrong, they both have different use cases, however both btc and xrp are increasing in trade.
When you mention value, you are wrong again...go check the charts for past 1month+, xrp value has increased many times more than btc value has. Wink
Some could say, btc value is rising because people are trying to buy xrp  Tongue

Technically Bitcoin is a fork and Bitcoin Cash is the original blockchain.When the hard fork occurred, people had access to the same amount of coins on Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash.- NIST
wdc4693

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 01:38:13 PM

RIPPLE is the mixed bag of altcoins. Really trying to figure out if I should go in again...
vanhalendlrband

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 02:44:50 PM

RIPPLE is the mixed bag of altcoins. Really trying to figure out if I should go in again...

Yea it went up from 650 sats to 2500 now. What a mixed bag  Roll Eyes Even while BTC price rises XRP has stayed the same sideways this entire time BTC rose for 3 weeks XRP still at 2500. How is that a mixed bag? lol

People. XRP supply is going to be burnt with every Ripple transaction. If you think this is going to stay 2500 sats and never rise forever i'd have to say you're probably insane.
wdc4693

Activity: 65

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 02:52:46 PM

Yea it went up from 650 sats to 2500 now. What a mixed bag  Roll Eyes Even while BTC price rises XRP has stayed the same sideways this entire time BTC rose for 3 weeks XRP still at 2500. How is that a mixed bag? lol

People. XRP supply is going to be burnt with every Ripple transaction. If you think this is going to stay 2500 sats and never rise forever i'd have to say you're probably insane.

You sound a bit sour! All ok?
tmib

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 02:58:09 PM

Agreed. XRP is a long term hold, 1 year from now it will have made a lot of people very happy. Every week it seems more banks are looking into the Ripple technology as a replacement for the 40 year old Swift messaging.
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 04:51:56 PM
Last edit: April 26, 2017, 05:18:09 PM by Mrpumperitis

https://www.finextra.com/pressarticle/69010/ripple-talks-up-network-effect-with-ten-banks-onboard/wholesale
Ripple talks up network effect with ten banks onboard
35 minutes ago

Ripple, the only blockchain payments provider with proven commercial deployments, announced today the addition of 10 new customers to its growing global network.
These financial institutions include MUFG, BBVA, SEB, Akbank, Axis Bank, YES BANK, SBI Remit, Cambridge Global Payments, Star One Credit Union and eZforex.com, representing some of the world’s largest banks, innovative smaller banks and payment service providers (PSPs). These customers have all turned to Ripple as the blockchain solution that solves the problems of speed, scalability and costs associated with the old way of conducting global payments.

● BBVA, one of the top 50 largest banks in the world, is using Ripple to enable real-time payments between Europe and Mexico.
● Digital banking pioneer and one of Turkey’s largest private banks, Akbank, is the first bank in Turkey to adopt blockchain and is a model for other banks who want to make faster cross-border payments without the need for correspondents.
● Star One is the first credit union to offer Ripple remittances to customers via eZforex.com, demonstrating how smaller banks can lower costs and achieve much greater reach for their customers.
● Cambridge Global Payments and Earthport are collaborating with Ripple to improve the customer experience, increase the reach and reduce the cost of real-time cross-border payments.
(many banks making positive comments inc...)
Amresh Acharya, Group President and Head, Global Indian Banking, YES BANK:
India is the largest recipient of personal remittances in the world, and as a leading Indian bank with a strong focus on technology, we are glad to partner with Ripple to realize the enhanced efficiencies of blockchain for real time cross-border payments. This partnership is a continuation of YES BANK’s ethos of using state-of-the-art technology innovation to offer a superior banking experience to our customers.”

Grin Grin Grin

Technically Bitcoin is a fork and Bitcoin Cash is the original blockchain.When the hard fork occurred, people had access to the same amount of coins on Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash.- NIST
Fundamentals Of

Activity: 2324
Merit: 366

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 05:10:13 PM

Agreed. XRP is a long term hold, 1 year from now it will have made a lot of people very happy. Every week it seems more banks are looking into the Ripple technology as a replacement for the 40 year old Swift messaging.

Hell I am even already happy holding my XRP in few weeks. But few years will make me merrier for sure. 0.0002 in few months but in few years or even next year this will be at 0.001.

Signature Placement:
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 05:21:38 PM

https://www.reddit.com/r/Ripple/comments/67naf5/table_of_major_banks_working_with_ripple/
https://ripple.com/insights/ten-new-customers-join-ripples-global-payment-network/

Just heard....big green candles on the way  Cool Tongue Wink

Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 06:26:12 PM

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/75-banks-now-ripples-blockchain-network-162939601.html
Daniel Roberts
Yahoo Finance
April 26, 2017
 Shocked Shocked Shocked Smiley

Here we go...............

ive saw nerd fomo...
ive saw day trader fomo....
i wonder what bankers fomo would look like ?  Cheesy

mol76

Activity: 100
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 07:29:32 PM

Banks use the ripple blockchain right? But the tokens / ripple coins are something else.
Should this news affect tokens or not?
Bigzilla

Activity: 110

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 07:35:12 PM

http://www.truthandaction.org/23-countries-now-abandoning-us-dollar-2/

ok guys , im not sure if this is true...but research it...i know i will be..lol

A new world monetary system is being set up right now which will completely kill the US dollar, which is the world’s reserve currency.

23 countries (60% of the world’s GDP) are setting up swap lines which bypass the dollar and SWIFT, which is the dollar-based worldwide financial transaction system.

These countries include Russia, China, India, and even Germany, France, and the United Kingdom.

Once the new system is in place, our dollar won’t be needed in these countries and a new reserve currency will come into being. All those dollars in foreign accounts will come home, which will annihilate our monetary system.

Also, China just announced that it will stop purchasing our debt (holding dollars in reserve). This will force The Federal Reserve to print even more dollars than the $85 billion it’s currently printing.

Looks like a conspiracy website. Do you really believe that they will/could kill the US dollar?
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 07:39:39 PM

Banks use the ripple blockchain right? But the tokens / ripple coins are something else.

https://ripple.com/files/xrp_cost_model_paper.pdf
Very informative, highly reccomend every Rippler reads this.

page 9
Now let’s evaluate cost savings to our representative bank using Ripple and XRP as a universal
bridge asset. The cost model below assumes our same respondent bank converts 50 percent
of its payments-related float into XRP after implementing Ripple, custodying the XRP itself.
Banks can either source and custody XRP themselves or contract third-party liquidity providers. Shocked
Currency hedging is the only cost with an initial, short-term increase due to the potential higher
volatility of XRP as a new asset. As XRP gains usage, this volatility is expected to trend downward

The price is being suppressed, it cant stay this price to long as the coins are moving from weaker hands to stronger hands at the current price.
Just like you will never see 1cent XRP ever again, very soon 3cent, 5cents will be a thing of the past
It will move over 10cents soon, then this whole pattern repeats if it drops to 6cents/7cents ( news,price,pump,dump,trolls,panic,qeustions,answers,tears,laughter )
Then after a month or two, it will break the 10cent/20cent price and again pattern repeats.

Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 07:47:33 PM

A new world monetary system is being set up right now which will completely kill the US dollar, which is the world’s reserve currency.

23 countries (60% of the world’s GDP) are setting up swap lines which bypass the dollar and SWIFT, which is the dollar-based worldwide financial transaction system.

These countries include Russia, China, India, and even Germany, France, and the United Kingdom.

Once the new system is in place, our dollar won’t be needed in these countries and a new reserve currency will come into being. All those dollars in foreign accounts will come home, which will annihilate our monetary system.

Also, China just announced that it will stop purchasing our debt (holding dollars in reserve). This will force The Federal Reserve to print even more dollars than the $85 billion it’s currently printing.

Looks like a conspiracy website. Do you really believe that they will/could kill the US dollar?
i dont know about killing the dollar, or how legit the source is...i do know a new monetary system/s is being set-up.
i got some crazy views lol, i cant share them
one view i can share is....we are heading into a cashless society.

mol76

Activity: 100
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 08:02:12 PM

Thanks for the info Mrpumperitis!
Regards...
Bigzilla

Activity: 110

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 08:35:22 PM

we are heading into a cashless society.

I can agree on that. There is already a limit for cash payment and a cash ban is on it's way in Europe.
g___

Activity: 273

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 11:06:31 PM
Last edit: April 26, 2017, 11:20:07 PM by g___

i dont know about killing the dollar, or how legit the source is...i do know a new monetary system/s is being set-up.

always consider the source... conspiracy theorists have said this shit for YEARS. not discounting the legitimacy of china not wanting to purchase US debt, but their economy is also faltering and will likely see a recession on the same scale (or much bigger) than the US in 2008. china has been purchasing gold and selling off treasuries (US debt), for the last few years and it totally makes sense - they're the single largest holder of US debt outside the federal reserve. the US is a massive liability and will never be able to repay the $19+ trillion it owes. china and the rest of the world knows this.
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 11:27:42 PM

always consider the source... conspiracy theorists have said this shit for YEARS. not discounting the legitimacy of china not wanting to purchase US debt, but their economy is also faltering and will likely see a recession on the same scale (or much bigger) than the US in 2008. china has been purchasing gold and selling off treasuries (US debt), for the last few years and it totally makes sense - they're the single largest holder of US debt outside the federal reserve. the US is a massive liability and will never be able to repay the $19+ trillion it owes. china and the rest of the world knows this.

yea m8, true on everything you said there.  im sure its way higher than 19trill, prob nearer $30trill+ lol...
this game runs far more deeper and complex than what we are aware of...the players that put usa in debt are not in debt...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 559 »
  Print  

Jump to: