Bitcoin Forum
October 16, 2018, 07:38:57 PM *
News: Make sure you are not using versions of Bitcoin Core other than 0.17.0 [Torrent], 0.16.3, 0.15.2, or 0.14.3. More info.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptopay: A Central Entry Point to a Decentralised World  (Read 65250 times)
cryptopay_support

Activity: 569
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2017, 10:26:31 AM

Hi, I would like to have a card to make purchases at local stores and supermarkets. I´ve heard good things about your card and I would like to have one, thanks.

Hi!

As per your request Promo Code has been sent. Cryptopay Team really hopes that you will enjoy using our card Smiley

We are creating a seamless bridge between crypto and conventional assets
Join us
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Addisonbt

Activity: 351

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 10:32:22 AM

I search bitcoin debit cards for to use for myself.
Your site best, I see it. Smiley

Can you provide a promo code for free plastic card to me?

Thanks.
cryptopay_support

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2017, 11:56:08 AM

I search bitcoin debit cards for to use for myself.
Your site best, I see it. Smiley

Can you provide a promo code for free plastic card to me?

Thanks.

Hi! The promo code has been sent by personal message Smiley

Join us
cryptocoinplay

Activity: 293

https://www.fiverr.com/doorji

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2017, 02:20:02 PM

Hi There,

I want to get a Free Virtual MasterCard for Paypal Verification.
My account email is: urvasi000@yahoo.com

Please email me the code, I'm not much active in the forum.

Thank You.

Fully Managed Windows VPS Server Buy From Fiverr.com , Bitify.com , Bitcointalk
200+ Sales  |  100+ Happy Customers  |  Honest Business
zoltarspecial

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 02:30:25 PM

Hi, i have an account open since months, where i have opened 3 virtual cards. Now i have USD and EUR cards without last 4 digit number, and they are not avaiable for any operations in the account. I have a balance in EUR card, and i want to change in bitcoin. EUR card was loaded in BTC so nothing third part load. Please help me.
cryptopay_support

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2017, 02:41:21 PM

Hi, i have an account open since months, where i have opened 3 virtual cards. Now i have USD and EUR cards without last 4 digit number, and they are not avaiable for any operations in the account. I have a balance in EUR card, and i want to change in bitcoin. EUR card was loaded in BTC so nothing third part load. Please help me.

Hi! Please contact Cryptopay's customer support directly regarding the above-mentioned problem via live chat or send a request to support@cryptopay.me.

Join us
cryptopay_support

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2017, 02:45:55 PM

Hi There,

I want to get a Free Virtual MasterCard for Paypal Verification.
My account email is: urvasi000@yahoo.com

Please email me the code, I'm not much active in the forum.

Thank You.

Hi! Promo Code has been sent. Please be informed that Cryptopay card is a Visa prepaid debit card and in order to link it with Paypal you will have to become a verified customer.

Join us
Superzpay

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 03:59:10 PM

Hello cryptopay support. I am from Pakistan and I know that bitcoin debit card work everywhere on the earth so I want to get your debit card. I know that you cannot ship your debit cards to Pakistan but I want to get shipped it to my cousins address who is living in Dubai. In that case can you give me a promo code to get one of your plastic card?

cryptopay_support

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2017, 09:53:38 AM

Hello cryptopay support. I am from Pakistan and I know that bitcoin debit card work everywhere on the earth so I want to get your debit card. I know that you cannot ship your debit cards to Pakistan but I want to get shipped it to my cousins address who is living in Dubai. In that case can you give me a promo code to get one of your plastic card?

Hi!

This is not about the shipping, but about the billing address in your card order. Our banking partner doesn't issue cards to the residents of Pakistan so, unfortunately, we won't be able to give you a promo code. Sorry for the inconvenience Sad

Join us
Superzpay

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 03:01:18 PM

Hi!

This is not about the shipping, but about the billing address in your card order. Our banking partner doesn't issue cards to the residents of Pakistan so, unfortunately, we won't be able to give you a promo code. Sorry for the inconvenience Sad
Thanks for your response. Can I know that why your bank partner do not issue cards to the residents of Pakistan? Is there any issue from your banking system or it is because of our banking system. In the future will you work to solve that issue?

cryptopay_support

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2017, 03:13:41 PM

Hi!

Thanks for your response. Can I know that why your bank partner do not issue cards to the residents of Pakistan? Is there any issue from your banking system or it is because of our banking system. In the future will you work to solve that issue?

We'll try and do our best. We will certainly notify you if there are any changes in our card issuer's policy in the future.

Join us
rollerdyke44

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 06:51:11 PM

Hi!

I'm new on this forum and I am just getting started with the bitcoin scene haha.

I was looking at options for a plastic card and yours is really impressive.

Anyways, I have a question. I live in EU but is it possible for me to get a card in USD currency? The reason for this is that if I have a USD currency then I can use your card to make purchases (in case of usd payment) thus avoiding the FX conversion costs!

Thanks a lot
cryptopay_support

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2017, 03:37:17 PM

Hi!

I'm new on this forum and I am just getting started with the bitcoin scene haha.

Anyways, I have a question. I live in EU but is it possible for me to get a card in USD currency? The reason for this is that if I have a USD currency then I can use your card to make purchases (in case of usd payment) thus avoiding the FX conversion costs!

Thanks a lot

Hi! Yes, you can order the USD Cryptopay card in EU. Should you require any further assistance feel free to ask.

Join us
rollerdyke44

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 12:07:17 AM

Hi!

Thanks a lot

Hi! Yes, you can order the USD Cryptopay card in EU. Should you require any further assistance feel free to ask.

Nice!!

And I read on the side that I can pay for the card using bitcoins. Currently my coins are stored in coinbase. Is it possible to link that account directly or how will that work??

THanks!
cryptopay_support

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2017, 09:24:11 AM

Hi!

Thanks a lot

Nice!!

And I read on the side that I can pay for the card using bitcoins. Currently my coins are stored in coinbase. Is it possible to link that account directly or how will that work??

THanks!

You can either deposit Bitcoins to your Cryptopay Bitcoin account and pay for the card afterwards or send Bitcoins directly to the card's invoice.

Join us
downloathe

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 05:42:38 PM

I just found this BTC-related service. I'd like to try it out for daily usage. I found cryptopay though google.

Can you provide me with a promo code for a free plastic card?

Thank you.
cryptopay_support

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2017, 10:23:46 AM

I just found this BTC-related service. I'd like to try it out for daily usage. I found cryptopay though google.

Can you provide me with a promo code for a free plastic card?

Thank you.

Hi! I regret to inform you that you need to be an active member with the activity score higher than 30 on bitcointalk to get a promo code.

Join us
Balle1912

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 09:29:43 AM

So, signed up to cryptopay and sent of my documents which were verified very quickly, quicker than other cards using the same provider.

But it says it can take up to 10 days for the card to work properly (as verified), why would that be?
es2thekay

Activity: 263

GameX (GX) | NextGEN Gaming Cryptocurrency

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2017, 10:07:31 AM

hey guys, is the promo sitll available ? I was looking for a bitcoin debit card for my daily expanse so i'll give your a try. Smiley

██

███
                                         ████
                                         ████

▄▄▄▄█████████████████████▄                  ▄████████▀
    ▄█████████████████████████████▄              ▄████████▀
  ▄██████████████████████▀ ▀████████▄          ▄████████▀
 ██████████████████████▀     ▀████████▄      ▄████████▀
████████                       ▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
███████ █████████████████████    ▀████████████████▀
██████   ▀███████████████████      ▀████████████▀
██████▄    ▀█████████████████      ▄████████████▄
███████▄     ▀███████████████    ▄████████████████▄
 ████████▄            ███████  ▄█████████▀ ▀████████▄
  ███████████████████████████▄█████████▀     ▀████████▄
   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀         ▀████████▄
     ▀▀████████████████████████████▀             ▀████████▄

███████                       ███████     
     █████████                     █████████     
   ▒█████████████████████████████████████████░   
 ▒█████   █████████████████████████████   █████░
 ██████░ ▒██████████████████████████████▓███████
████   ░█    █████  ░███████  ░███    █████    ██
███████   ██████████████████████████████▓████████
███████   █████████████████████████████   ███████
██████████████    ▓███████████░   ░██████████████
█████████████       █████████       █████████████
█████████████      ░█████████       █████████████
██████████████▓  ░███       ███   ███████████████
███████████░  ░▓█▓             ▓█▓   ▓███████████
██████████▒                           ▓██████████
█████████░                             ░█████████
███████                                   ███████
 █████                                     █████
  ▀▀▀                                       ▀▀▀
TWITTERTELEGRAMREDDIT
  JOIN OUR COMMUNITY! 
FACEBOOKINSTAGRAM
cryptopay_support

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2017, 10:46:29 AM

So, signed up to cryptopay and sent of my documents which were verified very quickly, quicker than other cards using the same provider.

But it says it can take up to 10 days for the card to work properly (as verified), why would that be?

Hi! Due to VISA regulations, our card issuer has to review documents themselves in order to verify the card and lift the limits, it usually takes around 7-10 business days. We will send an email once the card limits have been increased.

Join us
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.