Bitcoin Forum
October 16, 2018, 01:12:42 PM *
News: Make sure you are not using versions of Bitcoin Core other than 0.17.0 [Torrent], 0.16.3, 0.15.2, or 0.14.3. More info.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptopay: A Central Entry Point to a Decentralised World  (Read 65247 times)
cryptocoinplay

Activity: 293
Merit: 250

https://www.fiverr.com/doorji

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2016, 06:13:34 AM

Hi, This is great that Cryptopay giving mastercard which was really necessary for me.

I'm an Internet Marketer and usually I purchase online products and things from online, That I use paypal but A MasterCard would made that more easy.
Sometimes few company/website want's recurring payments and I cannot go through for a MasterCard.

I would be happy to get this card.
Please respond me the PromoCode.

Fully Managed Windows VPS Server Buy From Fiverr.com , Bitify.com , Bitcointalk
200+ Sales  |  100+ Happy Customers  |  Honest Business

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
stomachgrowls

Activity: 826
Merit: 517

Crypto-Games.net: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 09:27:01 AM

Ive decided to register on this site because im quiet interested on the bitcoin debit card which they claim that it could be used anywhere on the world as long theres a VISA sign and i could say id like to get card and its really convenient since you could easily load up your card on an instant as long as it confirms.Just want to know if how long would be deliver on a particular country far from UK.?

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████
BTC  ◉PLAY  ◉XMR  ◉DOGE  ◉BCH  ◉STRAT  ◉ETH  ◉GAS  ◉LTC  ◉DASH  ◉PPC
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄        █████
▄██████████████████████████▄      █████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ████     ▄██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ▄██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ██
████ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ████ ▄██████▄
████████████████████████████ ████████
███████▀            ▀███████ ▀██████▀
█████▀                ▀█████
▀██████████████████████████▀
  ▀▀████████████████████▀▀ 
✔️DICE           
✔️BLACKJACK
✔️PLINKO
✔️VIDEO POKER
✔️ROULETTE     
✔️LOTTO
cryptopay_support

Activity: 569

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2016, 11:32:28 AM

Hi, This is great that Cryptopay giving mastercard which was really necessary for me.

I'm an Internet Marketer and usually I purchase online products and things from online, That I use paypal but A MasterCard would made that more easy.
Sometimes few company/website want's recurring payments and I cannot go through for a MasterCard.

I would be happy to get this card.
Please respond me the PromoCode.

Hi!

I regret to inform you that you need to be an active member with the activity score higher than 30 on bitcointalk to get a promo code. Sorry for the inconvenience! Please be informed that Cryptopay card is a Visa prepaid debit card, not a MasterCard.

We are creating a seamless bridge between crypto and conventional assets
Join us
cryptopay_support

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2016, 11:36:13 AM

Ive decided to register on this site because im quiet interested on the bitcoin debit card which they claim that it could be used anywhere on the world as long theres a VISA sign and i could say id like to get card and its really convenient since you could easily load up your card on an instant as long as it confirms.Just want to know if how long would be deliver on a particular country far from UK.?

Hi!

It usually takes around 3 weeks to deliver a Cryptopay card to Europe with the standard free delivery option and 5-6 weeks to the rest of the world, but you can always opt for the express delivery by DHL which takes up to 10 days and costs $75.

Join us
mzhacker

Activity: 211
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 06:46:17 PM

How is the charging  of the cards? via bitcoin only? or i can connect it to paypal and load it via paypal?
does it support Amazon-Aliexpress-Ebay-Walmart-volumerate...?
cryptopay_support

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2016, 01:13:24 PM

How is the charging  of the cards? via bitcoin only? or i can connect it to paypal and load it via paypal?

Hello,

You can load a Cryptopay card using any of the 4 available Cryptopay wallets (BTC/EUR/GBP/USD). Alternatively, you can link it and load through the Paypal, but please be informed that you have to become a verified customer in order to use this option.
Cryptopay card works everywhere Visa is accepted, but please keep in mind that it doesn't have 3d secure.

Join us
mzhacker

Activity: 211
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 01:23:56 PM

Hello,

You can load a Cryptopay card using any of the 4 available Cryptopay wallets (BTC/EUR/GBP/USD). Alternatively, you can link it and load through the Paypal, but please be informed that you have to become a verified customer in order to use this option.
Cryptopay card works everywhere Visa is accepted, but please keep in mind that it doesn't have 3d secure.

Thank you please tell me
1. is shipping worldwide possible?
2. what are requirement to be verified?

thanks
cryptopay_support

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2016, 01:50:01 PM

Hello,

Thank you please tell me

thanks

1. Please check the full list of countries where we can't ship our cards - https://support.cryptopay.me/hc/en-us/articles/206366353-Where-can-Cryptopay-card-be-shipped-
2. In order to verify your account, you will need to submit 2 types of documents:

1.) A valid government issued ID - high-quality images of the following documents are acceptable:
• International passport (double page)
• National ID card (both sides)
• Driving license (both sides)
Important: To avoid delays when verifying your account, make sure that your submitted documents are:
• Entirely visible (watermarks are permitted);
• Images of high quality (color images, with resolution of 300dpi or higher);
• Valid ID documents with expiry date clearly visible.

2.) A proof of residency - a high quality scanned images or a direct online extract of the following documents: Bank statement, Utility bill, Tax return, council tax bill, Certificate of residency issued by a government, within the last 3 months and addressed to your name and home address.
We cannot accept mobile phone bill or a credit card statement as proof of residence.

Note: For languages such as that use non-Latin characters, a certified translation of your proof of residence document will greatly speed up processing time.

Join us
Addisonbt

Activity: 351

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 01:44:58 PM

Hi,

I'd like to get a promo code to virtual card...

Thanks.
cryptopay_support

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2016, 01:46:18 PM

Hi,

Thanks.

Hi,

I regret to inform you that you need to be an active member with the activity score higher than 30 on bitcointalk to get a promo code.

Join us
Addisonbt

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 01:55:52 PM

card fee

fee USD, EUR, GBP 1/mo

with the available balance?

if the balance of USD, EUR, GBP /0.95?
you do not charge?
cryptopay_support

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2016, 02:03:00 PM

card fee

fee USD, EUR, GBP 1/mo

with the available balance?

if the balance of USD, EUR, GBP /0.95?
you do not charge?

That is correct. We will charge you a Monthly service fee of 1 EUR/USD/GBP as soon as you have enough balance on your card.

Join us
Addisonbt

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 02:19:26 PM

You impose any restrictions on the transaction with the card?
the transaction is not more than $100

Ths.
cryptopay_support

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2016, 03:24:49 PM

You impose any restrictions on the transaction with the card?
the transaction is not more than $100

Ths.

You can find more information about card limits and fees here - https://cryptopay.me/bitcoin-debit-card

Join us
ptiper21

Activity: 275
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 07:36:55 PM

Hello,

Thank you please tell me

thanks

1. Please check the full list of countries where we can't ship our cards - https://support.cryptopay.me/hc/en-us/articles/206366353-Where-can-Cryptopay-card-be-shipped-
2. In order to verify your account, you will need to submit 2 types of documents:

1.) A valid government issued ID - high-quality images of the following documents are acceptable:
Important: To avoid delays when verifying your account, make sure that your submitted documents are:

2.) A proof of residency - a high quality scanned images or a direct online extract of the following documents: Bank statement, Utility bill, Tax return, council tax bill, Certificate of residency issued by a government, within the last 3 months and addressed to your name and home address.
We cannot accept mobile phone bill or a credit card statement as proof of residence.

Note: For languages such as that use non-Latin characters, a certified translation of your proof of residence document will greatly speed up processing time.

Thanks for your infos , but why do you ask also for selfie with the id for the verification ? So your informations here are not valid 100% ...
Addisonbt

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 12:16:23 AM

Hello,

Thank you please tell me

thanks

Thanks for your infos , but why do you ask also for selfie with the id for the verification ? So your informations here are not valid 100% ...

Is very hard.
this is no longer relevant ?
No ID verification required
Cryptopay customers are not required to complete ID verification provided if they are happy to stay within the lower debit card limits. It is possible to keep privacy where desired.
btmtb

Activity: 289

Scam-Busting PSA: Beware of Black Arrow Software

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 01:00:34 AM

Hi,

Thanks.

Hi,

I regret to inform you that you need to be an active member with the activity score higher than 30 on bitcointalk to get a promo code.

What sort of promo are you doing? I'm looking at cashing out a mined coin with the least hassle and possibilities for buyer-fraud, to purchase a VIVE set as an xmas gift to myself Wink, your cryptopay seems to keep popping up. I've personally no real objections to verification I'm satisfied that you guys look legit - do you think your virtual debit cards sound like a good fit (don't see the need for a physical one considering the additional cost)?
cryptopay_support

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2016, 10:30:32 AM

Hello,

Thank you please tell me

thanks

We usually only ask for the above-mentioned documents to verify a customer, but in some cases, our Compliance Team may require additional documents including a selfie with the I.D. For further information please contact us in the live chat on Cryptopay.me.

Join us
cryptopay_support

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2016, 10:44:17 AM

Hi,

Thanks.

Hi,

What sort of promo are you doing? I'm looking at cashing out a mined coin with the least hassle and possibilities for buyer-fraud, to purchase a VIVE set as an xmas gift to myself Wink, your cryptopay seems to keep popping up. I've personally no real objections to verification I'm satisfied that you guys look legit - do you think your virtual debit cards sound like a good fit (don't see the need for a physical one considering the additional cost)?

Hi,

We provide active Bitcointalk forum members with Promo Code for the free Cryptopay card. I think it will be perfect in your case, but please be informed that our cards don't support 3d secure.

Join us
Addisonbt

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 11:52:30 AM

How is the charging  of the cards? via bitcoin only? or i can connect it to paypal and load it via paypal?

Hello,

Thank you please tell me

thanks

We usually only ask for the above-mentioned documents to verify a customer, but in some cases, our Compliance Team may require additional documents including a selfie with the I.D. For further information please contact us in the live chat on Cryptopay.me.

For the user, need to fully verify the account, but only after loading Money $$$
Otherwise, you can lose money !!! via cryptopay

cryptopay.me need:

1. ID
2. ID in hand + Selfie
3. Utility bill

load $9.98 for test BTC/$
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1410577.340
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.