Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 12:29:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I want to start trading  (Read 19198 times)
Rizky Aditya

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:27:17 AM

To start trading in this market, you have to learn a lot of technical analysis. market sentiment. How to buy and sell on the exchange. There are many things to learn when investing.
Well starting trading is not easy because you should know very well that the prices of all coins in the market is not stable, but if you want to start trading the first thing you should do is to find a promising coin and after you find a promising coin you should have atleast a small amount of money, to start doing trading.
Trading is one hell of difficult job especially in red market and if you are earning in trading, it’s good but in my opinion, since we are having a rise in the values of Bitcoin in the market, it is high time to keep the coins safe and wait till the value is the highest.

Trading or selling your coins when the market is fully bloomed will maximize your profit margin so why should one trade right now to loose the additional income that could be earned by holding for some more time?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kadot amoh

Activity: 105
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:43:18 AM

if you want to start a trade, choose the coin that is going down, if the price of the coin that we have bought sells the coin with a high price, I feel like investing in the trading market.

http://SPORTSFIX.io
●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
calya

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:55:35 AM

My best advice for you would be if you are about to start raining you should start as soon as possible because if you will be postponing it will harm your initial income that you can get.
i think dont be hurry while you want to start trading.it all about money, we must make decision becarefully.and check it with our skill, are we have enough skill to start trading.wif we dont , better to postponed it untill we are ready.
racingboy

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:02:33 AM

Hmm. I can't say yobit is a great exchange since I haven't used it.
I am using Poloniex and Bittrex and these 2 exchange have a enormous
daily volume in terms of btc/altcoin pair
anntlevel

Activity: 286
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:32:56 AM

I think the best part of binance is that you can use it to find other people who wants to trade as well and make them your affiliate, you can also use bnb to pay less fee's and both of these combined means you do not even have to use your own money and you can use less fee's to buy and sell very quickly. You can see %1 profit as a win. I have done this for a while now and I have been successfull on not holding any bags and get out very quickly.
suryana

Activity: 1218
Merit: 254

Trphy.io

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:02:43 AM

My best advice for you would be if you are about to start raining you should start as soon as possible because if you will be postponing it will harm your initial income that you can get.
i think dont be hurry while you want to start trading.it all about money, we must make decision becarefully.and check it with our skill, are we have enough skill to start trading.wif we dont , better to postponed it untill we are ready.
We can learn in various forums or groups that discuss about trading, or you can hire a professional trader to teach you about the world of trading. I ever do that and eventually I enjoy the results that I've learned.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
barsharkol12

Activity: 197

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:14:02 AM

trading is not an easy task..in trading you must be knowledgeable, patience and a researcher. and the most important is having a good decision and experience in every trade you do. dont be hesitate start trading now and earn a lot of money.
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:51:19 AM

We can learn in various forums or groups that discuss about trading, or you can hire a professional trader to teach you about the world of trading. I ever do that and eventually I enjoy the results that I've learned.
starting to trade is not that easy. Specially when the person is lack of experience in the trading feild, I am sure they will get loss at first specially when we are on the learning stage. As a trader we need to know first and maybe search for the best strategy of a trader that is really profitable.
Uno17

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 12:51:57 PM

That’s what i really want to do also, i want to know how to trade and start trading now, but then unfortunately until now i do not have enough knowledge on trading, hopefully one day someone could teach me the right way to effective trading. I welcome any ideas to extend😊
BitWindmill

Activity: 79
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:13:17 PM

Well, trading coins from bounty campaigns is right I guess, only a few tokens from campaigns deserve hodling, others should be traded with no doubt.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
blackbold

Activity: 384
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:29:06 PM

I think profitable trading is in binance, because trading volume in it is large so that the price movement of assets in binance is very fast, and binance is an exchange that has the highest ranking at this time. if you follow the yobit campaign you should just collect the reward you get then make it as capital for trading in binance
topex.io

Activity: 87
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:33:19 PM

Because of the huge number of exchanges it is very difficult to choose the right one, each has its own drawbacks. Having tried to trade almost every top 10, I can not find the right one for me, which would suit me.
r.black

Activity: 151

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:04:05 PM

Everyone has their own views and no one will give you the exact recipe how to trade correctly. To begin with, just do not rush, do not get into the market on emotions and expectations. Read, look. Your base of fundamental knowledge should be very strong before you go to practice. Also be ready in the learning process to lose everything and start over. Experience is the most valuable thing that you get in the initial stage of trading
kenel

Activity: 578
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:55:00 AM

I do not recommend YOBIT as an exchange for trading. You will never guess whether it is a coin that has a similar code on the popular exchange, or it is an impostor with support from the exchange.
sheryl26

Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:14:14 PM

Okay so I don't really have any idea which coin is which and which of those are good to trade and which are not.
Since I am currently enrolled in yobit campaign, I figured maybe I can do something profitable with the coins that I get from the campaign so I thought maybe I can start trading.
Do you guys recommend yobit in trading altcoins?
Also what coins do you guys suggest I trade? I want profits and not loses so any tips you guys can give me are really appreciated.
Exchanging is one damnation of troublesome employment particularly in red market and in the event that you are procuring in exchanging, it's great however as I would see it, since we are having an ascent in the estimations of Bitcoin in the market, the opportunity has already come and gone to keep the coins safe and hold up till the esteem is the highest.Trading or offering your coins when the market is completely sprouted will amplify your net revenue
Cryptokarl

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:41:36 PM

if you wish to start trading, you can go with some exchanges that has good volume like bittrex, binance and huobi as they have much more better volume that yobit exchange. You also need to be sure that you have enough information on how to read the charts before you start trading.
RasicaOla12

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:39:30 PM

If you want to trade you should participate in the digital forum you can register account to participate in those forums, thanks to the forum you can have the necessary information for the transaction
Obiwankenodium
Copper Member

Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 02:06:14 PM

The topicstarter started this topic in 2016, how did he end up? does anyone know?

kiumilo0o

Activity: 81

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:30:14 PM

If you want to trade you should participate in the digital forum you can register account to participate in those forums, thanks to the forum you can have the necessary information for the transaction
right . Participating in forums gives us much information. In these forums you can also learn technical analysis from the members. However, this information should only be consulted. You need to re-authenticate the information.
Eva Ren

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:07:42 AM

I can give you a piece of advice. You should divide your investment between different assets. In such a way you will have higher chances of a success. I have found a trustworthy Token Sale project. It is called Socratus. It is a digital platform for insurance companies. So any insurance company can connect the platform to become the part of Insurance Digital Ecosystem. They are aiming to create a win-win insurance whereby you get instant claim payment,  fair and transparent dealing and friendly prices.  It means that there is no more solo human decisions to pay or not to pay, no more lingering manual claims handling procedures.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: