Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 08:06:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 [423] 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 ... 2139 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WAVES. Ultimate crypto-tokens blockchain platform.  (Read 2389091 times)
Bgjjj2016

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

Ben2016

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 04:03:51 AM

lol i say it  for ppl already have btc on there hand's.., i don't think wave's will do x3 lunch ..so my bet is keep my btc for now..and buy more wave's later..

Right now 13949.73643825 BTC from people all around the world suggest that people think otherwise.
Not to pump or encourage anyone, but just use your brain : while Bitcoin prices are skyrocketing and most crypto currency going down, More and More BTCs are coming to Wave even with No discounts . That tells me Waves is here to stay !

My " I want that Old Toyota Camry very bad" BTC Fund :1DQU4oqmZRcKSzg7MjPLMuHrMwnbDdjQRM
Join the Elastic revolution! Elastic Network: The Decentralized Supercomputer 
ELASTIC WEBSITE|ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD|JOIN THE SLACK
tensai

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 05:06:33 AM

lol i say it  for ppl already have btc on there hand's.., i don't think wave's will do x3 lunch ..so my bet is keep my btc for now..and buy more wave's later..

Right now 13949.73643825 BTC from people all around the world suggest that people think otherwise.

and you dont think a decent chunk of those people already want to out of Waves and another chunk will want to get out within the first couple days if the price doesnt soar? The people in this thread asking when waves hits the exchanges, the majority of them are not sitting on the fence waiting to get in, they are people already in who want to get out asap.

Supply >> demand after launch, price falls.
Bgjjj2016

Ben2016

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 05:13:33 AM

and you dont think a decent chunk of those people already want to out of Waves and another chunk will want to get out within the first couple days if the price doesnt soar? The people in this thread asking when waves hits the exchanges, the majority of them are not sitting on the fence waiting to get in, they are people already in who want to get out asap.

I don't see one piece of logic in all you wrote !

My " I want that Old Toyota Camry very bad" BTC Fund :1DQU4oqmZRcKSzg7MjPLMuHrMwnbDdjQRM
klintay
Legendary

Activity: 1775
Merit: 1032

Value will be measured in sats

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2016, 05:15:13 AM

lol i say it  for ppl already have btc on there hand's.., i don't think wave's will do x3 lunch ..so my bet is keep my btc for now..and buy more wave's later..

waves is going to launch 3-5 x IPO price, if you think otherwise you are a fool newbie
sell me your cheap waves! I will eat them up Smiley
bones261
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1827

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 05:22:11 AM

lol i say it  for ppl already have btc on there hand's.., i don't think wave's will do x3 lunch ..so my bet is keep my btc for now..and buy more wave's later..

waves is going to launch 3-5 x IPO price, if you think otherwise you are a fool newbie

Just let people think the are going to get Waves at a bargain. They'll be the ones building the floor with their unfilled bids. That will help Waves soar even more.  Smiley
klintay
Legendary

Activity: 1775
Merit: 1032

Value will be measured in sats

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2016, 05:24:06 AM

OP - take a look at this - might be Bullshit but please look into it.

that is absolute FUD, only confirmed transactions will get waves in the end...
Bgjjj2016

Ben2016

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 05:24:49 AM

I think so too. But the point is that Waves is still a concept and a great one. Waves will show the practical applications by the end of summer and that time we will see how high it gets.

Maslate

Activity: 3010
Merit: 683

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 05:30:58 AM

I think so too. But the point is that Waves is still a concept and a great one. Waves will show the practical applications by the end of summer and that time we will see how high it gets.

Right now its actually 14k BTC invested, long way to go for the waves, I think by the end of the ICO it will reach up to 20K and that's a good news if that will happen as the price launch will surely increase.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 05:34:28 AM

Right now its actually 14k BTC invested, long way to go for the waves, I think by the end of the ICO it will reach up to 20K and that's a good news if that will happen as the price launch will surely increase.

LOL if that happens my original 2.7k waves will be less than 1k waves lol. So yeah sounds great but now I only got 1.25k waves left.. I just hope I can grab a few more before ICO ends.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Bobo81

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 05:41:59 AM

Daily update ! 1664btc !!!!!!!!  Shocked Shocked Shocked

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-G1LMDjAX9roVJDuhVewGG_pykSLIprWAElwO-6TcRA/edit?usp=docslist_api

Guys, a bet is organized to know how many btc will be reached at the end of ico.

Lets have some fun together 😊

Check the link in my worksheet !
Cryptoadvice_82

Activity: 329

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2016, 06:00:35 AM

WOW...we are over 14k Bitcoin!

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY    
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.      
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.  
|    The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency  
  WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.  
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄████▄▄  
█▄          ██████████▀
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
[
danielj314

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 06:24:13 AM

The average IQ of the average Waves investor was one of the highest I have ever seen in a crypto community.

Why thank you. I thought Decred investors had us beat. I guess getting an airdrop doesn't count. How many standard deviations above the mean are we from the genius Lisk investor? Do we have the DAO investors beat by a bunch? I guess I am skewing the results since I'm in all of these samples...

I am both a Decred airdrop receiver AND a Waves investor...so I must be super intelligent, right  Smiley

I'm just smart enough to recognize good things when I see them. Smiley

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   STORM TOKEN    A decentralized micro-job marketplace    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Blog*
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     TOKEN GENERATION EVENT | Coming Soon    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Isolani159

Activity: 478
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 06:25:24 AM

Waves has passed Lisk to take the 3rd biggest cryptcurrency ICO of all times!

nothing gonna stop us now
Viecoin

Activity: 852
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 06:32:46 AM

How much btc has waves raised more than lisk?
Cryptoadvice_82

Activity: 329

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2016, 06:37:29 AM

How much btc has waves raised more than lisk?

Is going to be another 10x from ICO price at launch...thinking to buy some more

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY    
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.      
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.  
|    The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency  
  WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.  
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄████▄▄  
█▄          ██████████▀
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
[
metropolit

Activity: 308

Lisk will be #1 alt in 2019.

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 06:37:53 AM

I've seen Sasha Ivanov interview on Youtube and i must say i'm not too impressed.
Basicly he has he doesn't have a partner who would make his idea possible at the moment (to easily put USD or EUR into crypto), he has he is still nagotiating.
When asked when is the Waves "going to happen" he said it might be this fall. I think the potential of the Waves is not as bis as it is for Lisk or Ethereum and as investor i think i'll skip it.
Bgjjj2016

Ben2016

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 06:48:43 AM

I've seen Sasha Ivanov interview on Youtube and i must say i'm not too impressed.
Basicly he has he doesn't have a partner who would make his idea possible at the moment (to easily put USD or EUR into crypto), he has he is still nagotiating.
When asked when is the Waves "going to happen" he said it might be this fall. I think the potential of the Waves is not as bis as it is for Lisk or Ethereum and as investor i think i'll skip it.
these guys like Sasha are scientists. They are not politicians with great well prepared speeches. To be impressed or not from his English is something the crypto world doesn't care. But, anyway , thank you for sharing your opinion and good luck in investing in more impressive CEO SPEECH companies.

metropolit

Activity: 308

Lisk will be #1 alt in 2019.

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 07:03:27 AM

I know it's not about the speech, and this is not what i've said in the first place.

It's about "negotiations" and the project which seems no where near ready to start. So far it looks only ready to collect funds and enyone can do that and have an idea.
To invest into some idea that might happen looks too risky for me, well maybe it's my bad judgement and i'll lose money on this one, but that's my opinion.

If Sasha said we already have all thecode ready, the financial institution which will easily inject $ and € into crypto and showed the interface it would look way better then "nagotiation" and no real release date talk.
traumschiff
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001

180 BPM

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 07:12:16 AM

I know it's not about the speech, and this is not what i've said in the first place.

It's about "negotiations" and the project which seems no where near ready to start. So far it looks only ready to collect funds and enyone can do that and have an idea.
To invest into some idea that might happen looks too risky for me, well maybe it's my bad judgement and i'll lose money on this one, but that's my opinion.

If Sasha said we already have all thecode ready, the financial institution which will easily inject $ and € into crypto and showed the interface it would look way better then "nagotiation" and no real release date talk.

This and everything else in crypto is a speculative investment. People threw millions on LISK who couldn't even manage a proper launch with clients (and it wasn't even brand new code since almost everything is from crypti).

Also we have no clue how well the negotiations are going, pointless to jump on conclusions after watching a youtube video. Feel free not to invest though.

ATA Group

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 07:16:34 AM

Will there be forging? If yes when does the test-net starts?

Pages: « 1 ... 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 [423] 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 ... 2139 »
  Print  

Jump to: