Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:52:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 [424] 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 ... 2139 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WAVES. Ultimate crypto-tokens blockchain platform.  (Read 2389091 times)
Bgjjj2016

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

Ben2016

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 07:18:04 AM

I know it's not about the speech, and this is not what i've said in the first place.

It's about "negotiations" and the project which seems no where near ready to start. So far it looks only ready to collect funds and enyone can do that and have an idea.
To invest into some idea that might happen looks too risky for me, well maybe it's my bad judgement and i'll lose money on this one, but that's my opinion.

If Sasha said we already have all thecode ready, the financial institution which will easily inject $ and € into crypto and showed the interface it would look way better then "nagotiation" and no real release date talk.

This and everything else in crypto is a speculative investment. People threw millions on LISK who couldn't even manage a proper launch with clients (and it wasn't even brand new code since almost everything is from crypti).

Also we have no clue how well the negotiations are going, pointless to jump on conclusions after watching a youtube video. Feel free not to invest though.
well said ! Thank you !

My " I want that Old Toyota Camry very bad" BTC Fund :1DQU4oqmZRcKSzg7MjPLMuHrMwnbDdjQRM
Join the Elastic revolution! Elastic Network: The Decentralized Supercomputer 
ELASTIC WEBSITE|ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD|JOIN THE SLACK
metropolit

Activity: 308

Lisk will be #1 alt in 2019.

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 07:23:29 AM

This and everything else in crypto is a speculative investment. People threw millions on LISK who couldn't even manage a proper launch with clients (and it wasn't even brand new code since almost everything is from crypti).

Also we have no clue how well the negotiations are going, pointless to jump on conclusions after watching a youtube video. Feel free not to invest though.

Lisk with javascript on the blockchains has far bigger potential then the Waves which is basicly a bridge between money and crypto.

You see the problem about Waves is that this Youtube video is all we have about it.
uploadgod

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 07:33:11 AM

Hi! Can someone tell me, when are Waves going to be ready for trading? Thanks a lot!  Wink

Bgjjj2016

Ben2016

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 07:34:04 AM

Lisk with javascript on the blockchains has far bigger potential then the Waves which is basicly a bridge between money and crypto.

You see the problem about Waves is that this Youtube video is all we have about it.
there is White Paper, Conferences, Articles, Announcements ...... YouTube video is not the only thing if you really do a research.

My " I want that Old Toyota Camry very bad" BTC Fund :1DQU4oqmZRcKSzg7MjPLMuHrMwnbDdjQRM
traumschiff
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001

180 BPM

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 07:36:25 AM

Apples to oranges, you compare the aim of the 2 projects which can't be compared. They have nothing in common. I simply gave an opinion the competency of the LISK developers and their launch.

I would rather invest into ETH any day if I want DAPPS considering it has known developers and figures backing it, like Nick Szabo.

Please also make your research instead of watching vlogs all day.

metropolit

Activity: 308

Lisk will be #1 alt in 2019.

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 07:39:04 AM

Ok, sorry for upsetting you guys, i wish you all the best with the project so that the whole crypto world benefits out of it.
Cryptoadvice_82

Activity: 329

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2016, 07:41:59 AM

Hi! Can someone tell me, when are Waves going to be ready for trading? Thanks a lot!  Wink

https://ico.wavesplatform.com/

Last 4 days for buying

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY    
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.      
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.  
|    The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency  
  WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.  
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄████▄▄  
█▄          ██████████▀
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
[
Bgjjj2016

Ben2016

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 07:43:13 AM

Ok, sorry for upsetting you guys, i wish you all the best with the project so that the whole crypto world benefits out of it.
we are not upset at all. I wish you best as well. I just think YouTube should not be a research tool. It's just my opinion.

kingorbust

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 08:19:22 AM

no one answered the question what do you think 1 WAVE(S) will be worth in 1 or 2 years, if everything goes ok. Any guesses?

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
Lukas_Jackson

Activity: 615
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 08:29:39 AM

no one answered the question what do you think 1 WAVE(S) will be worth in 1 or 2 years, if everything goes ok. Any guesses?

Choose any number between zero and whatever and you'll have your answer  Roll Eyes
 Wink

It is easier to be an aggressive victim than to be a free man.
gaba

Activity: 249

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 08:39:46 AM

I didn't received my Waves from Forkpay deposit.

Transaction 3076541207071589773

Type:   Asset Transfer
Asset:   4244599378927106120
Asset Name:   Forkpay
Quantity:   20,177.65
Sender:   You
Recipient:   NXT-B8K7-FJJW-CYV2-6XQFJ

Transaction Time:   5/10/2016 12:44:19
Block Generation Time:  5/10/2016 12:44:08

LWWE6dtTUXuaq36KTCne5XqMQHfhfwpadC
iambitcoin5

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 08:45:24 AM

Waves going 10x-20x at launch.  Cool

electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1051

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2016, 09:11:30 AM

Do it really have to take 1-2 years before a coin gets to have considerable value?
it should be frustrating for us seeing our investment just lay around doing nothing and that we have just have to wait and wait.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
b1007

Activity: 404

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 09:14:59 AM

You mean it will drop like a rock with bitcoin halving in sight, alts getting dropped fast, look at Lisk and all the other promising alts...

I like to speculate
b1007

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 09:15:43 AM

Do it really have to take 1-2 years before a coin gets to have considerable value?
it should be frustrating for us seeing our investment just lay around doing nothing and that we have just have to wait and wait.

I think more than 10 cents, how much more I do not have a clue...

I like to speculate
kingorbust

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 09:19:51 AM

You mean it will drop like a rock with bitcoin halving in sight, alts getting dropped fast, look at Lisk and all the other promising alts...

Why would you say this then promote waves in your signature  at the same time?

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
b1007

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 09:30:07 AM

Why would you say this then promote waves in your signature  at the same time?

When I got in I didn't think about it, I did not think bitcoin halving would have a significant impact. However I am in it for the long haul, so I will hold if it gets dumped...but maybe I am wrong and it won't drop, still saying 10 20x at launch is ridiculous, Lisk was 18k at launch, now it's just about 60k, which is still more than tripple ICO investment but you can imagine if bitcoin suddenly spikes to 600-1000 dollars, 10x 20x ROI on launch does not make sense...

I like to speculate
kingorbust

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 09:38:33 AM

Waves going 10x-20x at launch.  Cool

Why would you say this then promote waves in your signature  at the same time?

When I got in I didn't think about it, I did not think bitcoin halving would have a significant impact. However I am in it for the long haul, so I will hold if it gets dumped...but maybe I am wrong and it won't drop, still saying 10 20x at launch is ridiculous, Lisk was 18k at launch, now it's just about 60k, which is still more than tripple ICO investment but you can imagine if bitcoin suddenly spikes to 600-1000 dollars, 10x 20x ROI on launch does not make sense...

Ah, I see, you commented just the launch, not long term. Yeah, I will hold it too, even for 1 year or more, no problem.

One thing I noticed is that in many other alt coins people keep screaming scam, created for pum pand dump, to make devs/founders rich and blah blah but here it seems pretty polite and no one is really saying this. Which might be a good sign.

My biggest fear is not that it will drop or be like lisk. It is that waves will be just another alt coins, among so many and that devs wont move further. Like this partnership with mycelium. At first I thought this is some kind of exclusive but wont this en up just being one of so many that offer this functionality with Mycelium? You know, if it becomes just some average alt coin, if it drowns in mediocrity. Hopefully people behind it will work hard and have vision.

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄

▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
b1007

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 09:59:34 AM

Waves going 10x-20x at launch.  Cool

Why would you say this then promote waves in your signature  at the same time?

Ah, I see, you commented just the launch, not long term. Yeah, I will hold it too, even for 1 year or more, no problem.

One thing I noticed is that in many other alt coins people keep screaming scam, created for pum pand dump, to make devs/founders rich and blah blah but here it seems pretty polite and no one is really saying this. Which might be a good sign.

My biggest fear is not that it will drop or be like lisk. It is that waves will be just another alt coins, among so many and that devs wont move further. Like this partnership with mycelium. At first I thought this is some kind of exclusive but wont this en up just being one of so many that offer this functionality with Mycelium? You know, if it becomes just some average alt coin, if it drowns in mediocrity. Hopefully people behind it will work hard and have vision.

imho Waves is a long term legit project, I hate it when people start screaming "10 dollars blablabla", a good project speaks for itself and doesn't need any hype  Wink I think Waves team will not let us down.  Smiley

I like to speculate
disam

Activity: 394

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 10:03:11 AM

$DAO showing trex is not a good one to launch on Huh
Pages: « 1 ... 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 [424] 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 ... 2139 »
  Print  

Jump to: