Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:47:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 [456] 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 ... 2139 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WAVES. Ultimate crypto-tokens blockchain platform.  (Read 2389087 times)
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 05:13:38 PM

Just got confirmation. Facebook bounties are for everyone who liked official Waves facebook https://www.facebook.com/wavesplatform/ before the ICO ends.

Wondering how big the rewards will be... maybe just following... what is the link to tell them that you are following it?

Beware of them. They can change their mind in minutes :-(

But how do you link your BCT user with your facebook, how do they know? With RISE you have google docs documents, here i cannot find anything...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mxxxxxx
Legendary

Activity: 2310

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 05:13:42 PM

Just got confirmation. Facebook bounties are for everyone who liked official Waves facebook https://www.facebook.com/wavesplatform/ before the ICO ends.

This is really sad, and I must say it's something that I've expected.
It's basically changing rules hours before the end of the ICO.
Now, I guess the ANN will be edited silently, because there's no way to move all likers to FB group automatically, right?

If you look through thread you will notice it was about liking. We don`t need to move or edit anything.

mxxxxxx
Legendary

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 05:14:12 PM

How're you keeping track.? i just liked on Facebook.

You will be confirming your social accounts on the ICO site.

Can i make only one account for receiving bounties from twitter, newsletter and signature campaign?

Yes, please remember also that there is a man filtering social accounts and other things behind them, i wouldn`t bother to create too many social accounts as it can result with 0 Waves in the end.

placebo
Legendary

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 05:17:13 PM

Wait... you have 2200 liked... not alll 2200 people are from BCT... so lets say 400 people are from BCT... the other 1800 people not. What will happen with their stake? Do we need to send our address BEFORE finish and then only the people that has a address send will receive coins, or will you keep all those coins locked for months?
uploadgod

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 05:17:45 PM

Wondering how big the rewards will be... maybe just following... what is the link to tell them that you are following it?

Yes! How can they know that we really liked them page?

BTcoint

Activity: 553
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 05:18:09 PM

Thank you got it
liked now with sharing

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 05:20:32 PM

How can we create our login?

https://ico.wavesplatform.com/

I'm trying to create one so that people know that i like the facebook, but i cannot create a account at all...
mxxxxxx
Legendary

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 05:22:33 PM

Wait... you have 2200 liked... not alll 2200 people are from BCT... so lets say 400 people are from BCT... the other 1800 people not. What will happen with their stake? Do we need to send our address BEFORE finish and then only the people that has a address send will receive coins, or will you keep all those coins locked for months?

There will be official announcements with instructions, there is a lot of time to collect bounties.

Everyone will be able to withdraw before exchanges.

Can i make only one account for receiving bounties from twitter, newsletter and signature campaign?

Yes, please remember also that there is a man filtering social accounts and other things behind them, i wouldn`t bother to create too many social accounts as it can result with 0 Waves in the end.

TrueAnon
Legendary

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 05:23:37 PM

Hope waves see nice results like lisk post launch
ifightformerkel
Legendary

Activity: 1386

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 05:25:50 PM

I now subscribed the newsletter and i following you on twitter.

How i get the Bonus after the ico?

Do you want our account names here?
mxxxxxx
Legendary

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 05:27:25 PM

Update

To all supporters who are applying for bounties for the following activities:

​Please create an account on the ICO site(if you haven`t one already) and wait for the announcement with instructions in the next days.

Early supporters receive bounties for the following activities:
- 200000 tokens reserved for following official WAVES account on Twitter.
- 200000 tokens reserved for joining official WAVES Facebook.
- 100000 tokens reserved for translations and maintaining national WAVES threads.
- 200000 tokens  reserved for subscribing to WAVES newsletter at wavesplatform.com website.
- 300000 tokens reserved for signature campaign participants at Bitcointalk.

uploadgod

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 05:33:01 PM

Update

​Please create an account on the ICO site(if you haven`t one already) and wait for the announcement with instructions in the next days.

- 100000 tokens reserved for translations and maintaining national WAVES threads.
- 200000 tokens  reserved for subscribing to WAVES newsletter at wavesplatform.com website.

Do we still have time to get all of them? We are de ICO team!  Roll Eyes

placebo
Legendary

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 05:35:27 PM

Update

Done, i was finally able to make a login on the site and just follow it via twitter and facebook.
tomkat

Activity: 1022
Merit: 507

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 05:36:28 PM

Now, I guess the ANN will be edited silently, because there's no way to move all likers to FB group automatically, right?

If you look through thread you will notice it was about liking. We don`t need to move or edit anything.

I don't need to follow anything. Imagine there's a newcomer who is in need for basic information about WAVES - will you advice to follow 400 pages thread to get information?
I've said few times already that the discussion in this thread doesn't matter, as it may change bias and is subjective.

That's why we have ANN in which there's clear statement "200000 tokens reserved for joining official WAVES Facebook group" - and this is what I'm refering to.

If anyone in this thread said that it's just to like FB profile, then it was basically not following basic facts.

Now, I don't believe you're going to admit you're not right, and moreover, WAVES team will probably not follow its own statement about the FB bounties - that's why it's so sad.
hellsingfan

Activity: 258

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 05:38:15 PM

Just fix the ANN post its misleading as tomkat said.
Bl4ckw00d

Activity: 810
Merit: 500

https://ironx.io IRONX

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 05:39:16 PM

I think some clarification about whats required to obtain bounties should be listed.  I have done everything requested, but not sure how they will know it is me across all these platforms Smiley

▄██    ▐███████▄▄▄       ▄▄█████▄▄      ▄██▄      ▐██▄    ▒▓▓▄      ▄▓▓▒
     ███    ▐██▌▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ████▄     ▐██▌  ▐▓▄ ▀▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███   ███▌      ███▌   ██████    ▐██▌   ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐██▌    ▄████  ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███ ███▄  ▐██▌     ▀▓▓▄ ▀▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐█████████▀▀   ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███  ▀███ ▐██▌      ▓▓▓    ▓▓▓
     ███    ▐██▌   ▀███     ███▌      ███▌   ███    ██████▌   ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▄
     ███    ▐██▌     ███    ▀███▄▄▄▄▄████    ███     ▀████▌  ▐▓▀ ▄▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███     ▀▀██████▀▀     ███       ███▌    ▄▓▓▀      ▀▓▓▄
                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄█▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓█▄
           ▄▓▓▓█▀▀            ▀▀█▓▓█▄
         ▓▓▓█▀                    ▀▓▓█▄
       ▄▓▓▓▀                        ▀▓▓█
      ▄▓▓█                            █▓▓
      ▓▓▓                    ▄██▄     ▐▓▓█
     ▓▓▓                   ▄█▓▓▀       ▐▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓                 ▄█▓▓▀          ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▄    ▓▓▓▓▀            ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓        ▀▓▓▓▄█▓▓▓▀             ▐▓▓▌
     ▀▓▓▓         ▀█▓▓█▀               █▓▓
      ▓▓▓▄                            ▓▓▓▌
       ▓▓▓█                         ▄█▓▓▀
        ▀▓▓█▄                     ▄▓▓▓█▀
          ▀▓▓▓█▄               ▄▄█▓▓█▀
            ▀▀█▓▓▓█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▓▓▓█▀
                ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▀▀
mxxxxxx
Legendary

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 05:43:32 PM

I don't need to follow anything. Imagine there's a newcomer who is in need for basic information about WAVES - will you advice to follow 400 pages thread to get information?
I've said few times already that the discussion in this thread doesn't matter, as it may change bias and is subjective.

That's why we have ANN in which there's clear statement "200000 tokens reserved for joining official WAVES Facebook group" - and this is what I'm refering to.

If anyone in this thread said that it's just to like FB profile, then it was basically not following basic facts.

Now, I don't believe you're going to admit you're not right, and moreover, WAVES team will probably not follow its own statement about the FB bounties - that's why it's so sad.

Bounties are not hidden and are fair for everyone, clicking like is the the same simple as clicking follow on twitter with 2586 followers as of now and like subscribing to newsletter is. I don`t know what you were counting on that all facebook bounty pool will be just divided through 100 people ?

tomkat

Activity: 1022
Merit: 507

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 05:51:32 PM

Bounties are not hidden and are fair for everyone, clicking like is the the same simple as clicking follow on twitter with 2586 followers as of now and like subscribing to newsletter is. I don`t know what you were counting on that all facebook bounty pool will be just divided through 100 people ?

Don't do it please, It's not fair, I'm not talking about hiding anything, and generally what's good and wrong.
I did what was requested and you're now trying to create impression that I greedy bastard wanted to steal all FB bounty pool from all those poor 2000+ FB likers that were doing stupid thing and who didn't read ANN with understanding? Come one... Would be better to find the person who spread misleading information about liking FB profile, wouldn't it?
hellsingfan

Activity: 258

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 05:51:56 PM

The point is that the instructions for FB are wrong. Joining a group is not the same thing as Liking a page.

1. Your instructions say join Facebook group
2. Your update says "liked official waves Facebook"

These two are not one in the same. So just 'correct' it. That correct it OR you should consider everyone that joined the group AND/OR liked the page.
traumschiff
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001

180 BPM

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 05:52:03 PM

For some reason i think i will have a big holiday soon.

First LISK, now WAVES, next RISE.

We should all have a nice holiday soon Cheesy Follow the thread. Buy WAVES and sell it before RISE ICO finished, double profit.

If you would know Alty and his history in altcoins you would stay away from Rise.

Also they plan to copy and paste the LISK codebase, nothing else. I wouldn't pay in advance for that.

There are all escrows in place... so your money is safe, and the escrows are run by people with name, i mean, those want to take any risks if something is not right.

Escrows don't guarantee product support, they only keep the money until the wallet is launched, and the RISE OP states that they will use LISK as a base. That means they will launch a LISK fork and nothing else, they plan to add the claimed features later.

Correct. I was just addressing how people will work. People that join the Lisk ICO sold to join Waves and they will sell to join RISE. Not saying anything that Lisk / Waves or RISE are bad or terrible. Just saying how bigger players are moving money from one coin to another and only in a few months we will see if Lisk / Waves / RISE will be the next ETH. Nobody knows. Not me, not you.

Yeah, just pointed out that I feel LISK and WAVES (and ETH of course) are far superior to something like RISE and I doubt that RISE will get the attention that these get. The previously mentioned projects will all use a unique code base and have a certain hype to them. I wouldn't give 10k BTC to someone who forks LISK and adds a few features. Wings may be a popular choice next, but who knows.

Anyway I would be happy if all of these succeed (even though I never invested in the LISK and ETH ICOs).

Pages: « 1 ... 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 [456] 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 ... 2139 »
  Print  

Jump to: