Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:11:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 [496] 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 ... 2139 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WAVES. Ultimate crypto-tokens blockchain platform.  (Read 2389087 times)
uploadgod

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 11:25:10 PM

Only a few hours left before ico ends, can you guys tell me why i should invest in this? Why is waves a big deal and what can waves do that other blockchains can't ?  any input appreciated thx

No, make your own informed investments, asking BCT is a terrible idea. Go back to page one of thread, watch the hangouts with Tai Zen, read EVERYTHING you can, read it all, then do some thinking, then invest if you feel comfortable. But DO NOT buy hype hoping to make a quick buck. Good luck

I assume you didn't buy the hype, any reason why you bought? I read a little on waves and im pretty sure eth can do everything waves wants to do hence i am asking if someone can clear this up. Correct me if im wrong

You seriously didn't do any of the things I recommended...as Khaldrago mentioned its been discussed already. No I didn't buy the hype the sum was only 2000 BTC when I joined. I'll just say this project has big real world potential.

So none of you can tell me what waves can do that eth can't?  nice you guys are very informed  Smiley

We are not your investment advisors  Grin

If you like Waves, send some BTC, your choice. Have a nice day!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MyownBoss

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 11:25:21 PM

Only a few hours left before ico ends, can you guys tell me why i should invest in this? Why is waves a big deal and what can waves do that other blockchains can't ?  any input appreciated thx

No, make your own informed investments, asking BCT is a terrible idea. Go back to page one of thread, watch the hangouts with Tai Zen, read EVERYTHING you can, read it all, then do some thinking, then invest if you feel comfortable. But DO NOT buy hype hoping to make a quick buck. Good luck

I assume you didn't buy the hype, any reason why you bought? I read a little on waves and im pretty sure eth can do everything waves wants to do hence i am asking if someone can clear this up. Correct me if im wrong

No offense but damn. Freakin spend some time researching wtf the benefits of the blockchain is and how it is the future...The 3rd industrial revolution.

After you find out about the blockchain,  look up IOT. For the lazy bct people, it means Internet Of Things. Expected to be over 100 trillion dollars...we need massive blockchains to handle this...hence the reason for more ICO's, forks  of blockchains.

Every new /forked chain is advancement.

Join the party or go home.

If you want anymore advice,  caugh up some btc.

Your argument is not convincing at all. Also you didn't answer my question...

Lol I gave you all the info you needed and you just reformatted your question you didn't do ANY further research just asked the same question in a different way. WATCH THE VIDEO...its on YouTube. TAI Zen interview with Sasha. They did two of them. Guaranteed to answer 95% of your questions...

Rule #1:Never lose money.
Rule #2: Never forget #
albert11

Activity: 679
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 11:29:56 PM

No offense but damn. Freakin spend some time researching wtf the benefits of the blockchain is and how it is the future...The 3rd industrial revolution.

After you find out about the blockchain,  look up IOT. For the lazy bct people, it means Internet Of Things. Expected to be over 100 trillion dollars...we need massive blockchains to handle this...hence the reason for more ICO's, forks  of blockchains.

Every new /forked chain is advancement.

Join the party or go home.

If you want anymore advice,  caugh up some btc.

Your argument is not convincing at all. Also you didn't answer my question...

Lol I gave you all the info you needed and you just reformatted your question you didn't do ANY further research just asked the same question in a different way. WATCH THE VIDEO...its on YouTube. TAI Zen interview with Sasha. They did two of them. Guaranteed to answer 95% of your questions...

Im going to bed in 10 min, hence why i posted my first post hoping someone would be able to answer. I don't have time to go through a whole video now. My question was what does waves do that eth can't do? and you talk about IOT, blockchain.etc which i am very aware of but does not answer my question.

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 11:31:10 PM

You seriously didn't do any of the things I recommended...as Khaldrago mentioned its been discussed already. No I didn't buy the hype the sum was only 2000 BTC when I joined. I'll just say this project has big real world potential.

So none of you can tell me what waves can do that eth can't?  nice you guys are very informed  Smiley

Go watch Sashas first interview with Tai, he mentions it. I will check it tomorrow dont remember now.
albert11

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 11:31:43 PM

So none of you can tell me what waves can do that eth can't?  nice you guys are very informed  Smiley

We are not your investment advisors  Grin

If you like Waves, send some BTC, your choice. Have a nice day!

Actually, i am your advisor. Don't invest in things you don't fully grasp. Have a good day sir!

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
MyownBoss

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 11:32:00 PM

Lol I just made a post about this in the lisk thread lol. You are not an investor if you don't do research. That's just gambling. No information, no strategy, "shut up and take my money to the moon" mentality.

@albert11 the ONLY thing stopping you from fully grasping waves is your inability to press ctrl+t, type YouTube+Tai Zen+ Sasha and watching a friggin video that was made to answer your questions

loki0505

Activity: 494

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 11:32:30 PM

Damn, you just gave these shitcoins creators $10M USD aka 20k+ bitcoins

ROFL!

Fucking insanity at its finest. Anyways, it looks that there are too many ICO's nowadays and the fever is starting to fade away. DAO went sub ico price in a few minutes. Good luck trading it on obscure exchanges and getting rekt fast because of the greed.

hey asshole, lisk ico was called a "BOMB" and its currently 4x ICO price at exchanges.  It must hurt you to hate so bad.  BROKE ASS NINJA
albert11

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 11:33:12 PM

So none of you can tell me what waves can do that eth can't?  nice you guys are very informed  Smiley

Go watch Sashas first interview with Tai, he mentions it. I will check it tomorrow dont remember now.

when in the video? I really don't have time to go through all of it  thanks

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
Jcga
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1089

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 11:36:23 PM

<3 Crowdfunding campaign will be live for :

🚀IRRESISTIBLE "Crypto Collectibles" 👉 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=217.0
MyownBoss

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 11:37:34 PM

Lmfao you don't have time to get informed but you want to be an investor...do you realize how asinine that is? I'm done with this guy...

albert11

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 11:38:09 PM

Lol I just made a post about this in the lisk thread lol. You are not an investor if you don't do research. That's just gambling. No information, no strategy, "shut up and take my money to the moon" mentality.

@albert11 the ONLY thing stopping you from fully grasping waves is your inability to press ctrl+t, type YouTube+Tai Zen+ Sasha and watching a friggin video that was made to answer your questions

I can tell you don't have the answer yourself

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
albert11

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 11:40:28 PM

Lmfao you don't have time to get informed but you want to be an investor...do you realize how asinine that is?

why try to derail initial question? What can waves do that eth can't? why ignore my question? why try to redirect me to some video instead of sharing your knowledge which is the purpose of a forum?

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
MyownBoss

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 11:40:55 PM

Damn, you just gave these shitcoins creators $10M USD aka 20k+ bitcoins

ROFL!

Fucking insanity at its finest. Anyways, it looks that there are too many ICO's nowadays and the fever is starting to fade away. DAO went sub ico price in a few minutes. Good luck trading it on obscure exchanges and getting rekt fast because of the greed.

hey asshole, lisk ico was called a "BOMB" and its currently 4x ICO price at exchanges.  It must hurt you to hate so bad.  BROKE ASS NINJA

Wrong thread lol

spiete

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 11:43:23 PM

fucking shit scam ico coin. dont buy this! you will lose 95% of your money hehe

that's direct sign for buying more waves)
i better buy spend another 5 btc for that ICO)
uploadgod

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 11:44:14 PM

*June 14 in the morning*

https://youtu.be/YL2XL17z8Fs?t=17

MyownBoss

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 11:44:42 PM

Lmfao you don't have time to get informed but you want to be an investor...do you realize how asinine that is?

why try to derail initial question? What can waves do that eth can't? why ignore my question? why try to redirect me to some video instead of sharing your knowledge which is the purpose of a forum?

I'm just trying to help make you an informed investor instead of someone who takes financial advice from strangers on BCT...I also didn't derail your question I gave you a source for all the information you could need. Your just too lazy to watch it. As I said before good luck

WarofCoins

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 11:54:03 PM

Happy that i didn't invest in this one. Way too expensive
Deanero

Activity: 324

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 11:54:58 PM

I'm just trying to help make you an informed investor instead of someone who takes financial advice from strangers on BCT...I also didn't derail your question I gave you a source for all the information you could need. Your just too lazy to watch it. As I said before good luck

Let me try and enlighten you here, ETH is a world computer where Dapps can be created and can facilitate all kind of application such as IoT etc.

Waves is a platform specializing on a certain set of tools to enable easy transfer between Fiat and crpto, a bridge if you will, among other real world uses.

If youre investing your hard earned cash into something, it really is worth doing your own independent due diligence.

if you see it has good fundementals and has the potential to succeed, invest, if not, done.

Good Luck.

iambitcoin5

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 11:56:11 PM

Happy I did invest in this one. Way too profitable.  Grin

LiskCryptoFan

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 11:57:27 PM

Hard to tell until the 14th if it was too expensive. People in the Lisk thread said the same thing, I didn't listen. Smiley

Pages: « 1 ... 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 [496] 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 ... 2139 »
  Print  

Jump to: