Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:15:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 [483] 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 ... 2139 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WAVES. Ultimate crypto-tokens blockchain platform.  (Read 2389087 times)
mxxxxxx
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 04:28:28 PM

I just need to ask, I want t o send BTC from Poloniex Exchange to the ICO. Is this possible, or is it not advisable?

Thanks in advance  Smiley

It is always recommended to send from your personal wallet but yes you can send directly from exchanges also.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
twostepsally

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 04:29:33 PM

Hi All,

I invested a little on the very first day as a speculative bet, but over time and having kept an eye on the development during the ICO as well as watching the Hangout Videos, learning about the Myselium integration etc, I am going to be investing a lot more befor the ICO ends.

Here is my reasoning, The year of the blockchain is 2016, we are seeing banks and other financial institutions as well as the population as a whole coming round to what blockchain / BTC/ crypto (Mostly BTC) really is and I believe it is being taken more and more seriously, hell!, I even bought Silver at provident metals online, and to say the transaction was easy is an understatement.

Seeing the benefits BTC as well as other crypto can offer and seeing the adoption curve really ramping up soon, I see the need for such a platform such as Waves, where Fiat meets Crypto effortlessly and making this process easy for the masses with something as simple as a Lite Client Version that even my mother could install.

But where I see this platform coming into it's own, and the value really becoming apparent is with Remittances.

Remittance is expensive, whatever way you look at it, it's not cheap. If I can send money through the waves platform in the form of BTC to someone to receive US dollar, Euros, whatever, and send it by paying a fee of 10 cents or 1-2 dollars, I would use it, not only for the cost but for the convenience also. This is where the token will have values, at least in the remittance aspect. I dont know about $10 dollars like some have said, but 1-2 dollars would be reasonable.

I see Western Union, Moneygram as the Blockbuster Video sort of company, on the verge of being disrupted, completely. And I believe that Sasha has the platform, the vision and the perseverance to actually get this done, or at least have a very good shot at it. He's explained exactly what he aims to do and has been open to take questions via an interview for a full 2 hours, and all questions were answered in a satisfactory way, at least in my opinion.

I did not see this with Max from Lisk, no offence to Max at all, but as a comparison, Sasha has been completely open and from what I can tell, honest about what his intentions are and about his plan giving realistic timelines. This alone enabled me to put some trust in him and his project.

Compared to something like Lisk and other projects, it will be years before any of the Dapps etc get any traction and have the possibility of mass adoption.The difference I see with Waves is that it is a tool which is for the here and now and will be able help facilitate the growing crypto adoption by making it accessible to all as well as make it easier and cheaper to send money around with a clean, user-friendly, functional interface.

I think the world is ready for such a platform and I believe that Waves could just be it.

I'd be interested to hear other peoples views about where they see the potential strengths in Waves.

Wishing you all the best Sasha & Co. I'm sure this will be a success.

Very good perspective and I agree.

Peope analyze until they are paralyzed.

Gather the facts and take the risk or move on...

A lot of speculating is involved. But it turns from speculating to outright being a moonbat crazy loon. This is when you need to walk away and say this isnt for me.

Cryptos is constantly changing. It changes faster than dog years and you need to deal with it.

Sounds like a lot of people on here have champagne taste on a beer budget.

Deanero

Activity: 324
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 04:29:44 PM

I just need to ask, I want t o send BTC from Poloniex Exchange to the ICO. Is this possible, or is it not advisable?

Thanks in advance  Smiley

It is always recommended to send from your personal wallet but yes you can send directly from exchanges also.

Cheers!

jeremy grol

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 04:31:10 PM

How many left here?
mxxxxxx
Legendary

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 04:32:19 PM

How many left here?

Counter should be synced with your timezone https://ico.wavesplatform.com/

19 hours 27 minutes left

jeremy grol

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 04:32:53 PM

How many left here?

Counter should be synced with your timezone https://ico.wavesplatform.com/

19 hours 27 minutes left

Great, thank you.  Wink
ATA Group

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 04:33:04 PM

How many left here?

3 wave coins are left.

somacoin

Activity: 497
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2016, 04:37:07 PM
Last edit: May 31, 2016, 08:34:37 PM by SOMAcoin

What email confirmations are you folks talking about?

EDIT: all good now, was my email provider's delay. Cheesy
Deanero

Activity: 324

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 04:37:16 PM

Hi All,

I invested a little on the very first day as a speculative bet, but over time and having kept an eye on the development during the ICO as well as watching the Hangout Videos, learning about the Myselium integration etc, I am going to be investing a lot more befor the ICO ends.

Here is my reasoning, The year of the blockchain is 2016, we are seeing banks and other financial institutions as well as the population as a whole coming round to what blockchain / BTC/ crypto (Mostly BTC) really is and I believe it is being taken more and more seriously, hell!, I even bought Silver at provident metals online, and to say the transaction was easy is an understatement.

Seeing the benefits BTC as well as other crypto can offer and seeing the adoption curve really ramping up soon, I see the need for such a platform such as Waves, where Fiat meets Crypto effortlessly and making this process easy for the masses with something as simple as a Lite Client Version that even my mother could install.

But where I see this platform coming into it's own, and the value really becoming apparent is with Remittances.

Remittance is expensive, whatever way you look at it, it's not cheap. If I can send money through the waves platform in the form of BTC to someone to receive US dollar, Euros, whatever, and send it by paying a fee of 10 cents or 1-2 dollars, I would use it, not only for the cost but for the convenience also. This is where the token will have values, at least in the remittance aspect. I dont know about $10 dollars like some have said, but 1-2 dollars would be reasonable.

I see Western Union, Moneygram as the Blockbuster Video sort of company, on the verge of being disrupted, completely. And I believe that Sasha has the platform, the vision and the perseverance to actually get this done, or at least have a very good shot at it. He's explained exactly what he aims to do and has been open to take questions via an interview for a full 2 hours, and all questions were answered in a satisfactory way, at least in my opinion.

I did not see this with Max from Lisk, no offence to Max at all, but as a comparison, Sasha has been completely open and from what I can tell, honest about what his intentions are and about his plan giving realistic timelines. This alone enabled me to put some trust in him and his project.

Compared to something like Lisk and other projects, it will be years before any of the Dapps etc get any traction and have the possibility of mass adoption.The difference I see with Waves is that it is a tool which is for the here and now and will be able help facilitate the growing crypto adoption by making it accessible to all as well as make it easier and cheaper to send money around with a clean, user-friendly, functional interface.

I think the world is ready for such a platform and I believe that Waves could just be it.

I'd be interested to hear other peoples views about where they see the potential strengths in Waves.

Very good perspective and I agree.

Peope analyze until they are paralyzed.

Gather the facts and take the risk or move on...

A lot of speculating is involved. But it turns from speculating to outright being a moonbat crazy loon. This is when you need to walk away and say this isnt for me.

Cryptos is constantly changing. It changes faster than dog years and you need to deal with it.

Sounds like a lot of people on here have champagne taste on a beer budget.

The only thing thats playing on my mind is that the BTC seems to gathering momentum, and so I see this as a potential risk to over investing in this ICO.

I do however think that this should not pose too much of a threat as this project / platform is being made to facilitate BTC use and adoption.

Also, i take comfort in the fact that the project is well funded and Sasha has publicly stated that he will be initiating a buy wall to keep the price above the ICO price should it take a tumble when launched (unlikely in my opinion). So the element of risk is somewhat reduced, which is why I am on the verge of putting a bit more into it.

Smiley

jeremy grol

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 04:38:09 PM

Will join last hour as always.  Grin
Bgjjj2016

Activity: 448

Ben2016

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 04:41:11 PM

Hi All,

Wow ! Finally a great article to read.

My " I want that Old Toyota Camry very bad" BTC Fund :1DQU4oqmZRcKSzg7MjPLMuHrMwnbDdjQRM
Join the Elastic revolution! Elastic Network: The Decentralized Supercomputer 
ELASTIC WEBSITE|ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD|JOIN THE SLACK
mxxxxxx
Legendary

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 04:42:35 PM

What email confirmations are you folks talking about?

I signed up for the ICO but never got a mail. why is there no resend confirmation button anywhere?

add this quickly, plz

Ps. please don't say send a mail to rideon@xxxxx -- I cant cause my signup mail is an alias I cant send from.

When you are registering there is message that you need to confirm your email address to be able to withdraw.

If you haven`t already please send email to rideon@wavesplatform.com (you don`t need to send it from your registered email, just point to your email and ask for resend).

Check spam folder first also.

Sam123

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 04:46:42 PM

Hi All,

Thanks for sharing your point of view

Haunebu81

Activity: 525

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 04:50:22 PM

Serious question.

Since everyone is almost done buying into the ICO. Who will be left to pump up the price when it hits the exchanges?
Twiggy Smile

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 04:57:03 PM

Serious question.

Since everyone is almost done buying into the ICO. Who will be left to pump up the price when it hits the exchanges?

Serious question.

Who pumped Lisk several times 35-125/50-99/65-90/Etc  with 16k BTC ICO and still support price x3? Wink
ATA Group

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 04:58:52 PM

Serious question.

Who pumped Lisk several times 35-125/50-99/65-90/Etc  with 16k BTC ICO? Wink

All the people who missed the ICO and there were a lot as the period between trading and end of ICO were 2 months.

Longer period between trading and ICO end for Waves!!!

Shkembe
Legendary

Activity: 1559
Merit: 1001

Epic Private Internet Cash

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 05:02:41 PM

Serious question.

Who pumped Lisk several times 35-125/50-99/65-90/Etc  with 16k BTC ICO? Wink

All the people who missed the ICO and there were a lot as the period between trading and end of ICO were 2 months.

Longer period between trading and ICO end for Waves!!!

This user is currently ignored.
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 05:05:02 PM

Serious question.

Serious question.

Who pumped Lisk several times 35-125/50-99/65-90/Etc  with 16k BTC ICO and still support price x3? Wink

no one and i guess we're all going to keep waves still until someone brave enough to pump it. pretty sure the weak hands are going to short making waves value goes below as expected.
may we gain from halving and pump waves later.  Grin

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
Master_dandosha

Activity: 714

IF YOU Enjoy Trade with ME ..PUT Feedback Please

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 05:06:06 PM

Waves shaking very hard in the last day MY COINS getting less number & high value rapidly

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
revelacaogr
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1021

2009 Alea iacta est

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 05:07:29 PM

ANN:
someone please put 426 BTC to go to 20k.........

some ppl heard me.....

Pages: « 1 ... 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 [483] 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 ... 2139 »
  Print  

Jump to: