Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:22:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1371 1372 1373 1374 1375 1376 1377 1378 1379 1380 1381 1382 1383 1384 1385 1386 1387 1388 1389 1390 1391 1392 1393 1394 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 1400 1401 1402 1403 1404 1405 1406 1407 1408 1409 1410 1411 1412 1413 1414 1415 1416 1417 1418 1419 1420 [1421] 1422 1423 1424 1425 1426 1427 1428 1429 1430 1431 1432 1433 1434 1435 1436 1437 1438 1439 1440 1441 1442 1443 1444 1445 1446 1447 1448 1449 1450 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 1456 1457 1458 1459 1460 1461 1462 1463 1464 1465 1466 1467 1468 1469 1470 1471 ... 2139 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WAVES. Ultimate crypto-tokens blockchain platform.  (Read 2389087 times)
kingorbust

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 07:22:58 AM

lestherat, I dont know what you screenshot are supposed to prove? Twiggy is answering here and karl didnt really say anything bad about these forums. Yes, he is completely correct, discussing here is almost impossible, it is lots of FUD, same damn 3 questions asked over and over again and many fudsters keep opening new accounts to badmouth waves or sasha.

Sasha is posting on twitter and immediately it gets reposted here. Why should he even post here when every time he posts he gets 10 replies accusing him of scamming and asking where are the nodes?

Team is absolutely aware of bct and this thread but I dont see how they should 'care' about bct more than they do. This thread is 1000 pages and it's the same boring stuff over and over again. What more should karl do? Answer every 'where is nodez?? why waves at 26k? why sasha scamming?' question here? Every normal question gets an answer from twiggy.  

I did check your screenshot and to me it just looks like a non issue,sorry. Was waiting for some bombshell  there or karl saying something offensive or inappropriate but there is nothing there. You are making a big deal out of nothing imho.

I would not close or delete this thread though.

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TechSharesteam

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 07:41:53 AM

Reserved
lestherat
Legendary

Activity: 986
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 07:43:23 AM

After telling this to the community manager Cyrille Wetter aka. Karlkarlsson,  he immediately banned me from slack

Shame on you community manager, you should be fired from Waves Team

And now the Head Community Manager Martin Spodymek aka @mx want to close Waves thread

Sasha, you need to start looking for new and efficient guys, who real knows how to manage the community, bitcointalk community

right now your head and community managers are doing the job of slack moderators, banning everyone´s there.

130 members banned from slack until now

Head Community Manager Martin Spodymek aka @mx now is closing this thread because of me, what a shame Martin

gfwdown

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 07:51:08 AM

After telling this to the community manager Cyrille Wetter aka. Karlkarlsson,  he immediately banned me from slack

And now the Head Community Manager Martin Spodymek aka @mx want to close Waves thread

Sasha, you need to start looking for new and efficient guys, who real knows how to manage the community, bitcointalk community

right now your head and community managers are doing the job of slack moderators, banning everyone´s there.

Head Community Manager Martin Spodymek aka @mx now is closing this thread because of me, what a shame Martin

It is a fucking shame on these PR, they are wasting sasha's money, and sasha is not good at hiring actually.   Wink   I have seen many bad pr, they deserve to be fired.
b1007

Activity: 404
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 07:57:40 AM

This is unworthy of one of the biggest crowdfunding projects in history. The "crowd" in "crowdfunding" is getting totally ignored, without BCT there wouldn't have been such a huge ICO, so to close this thread would be an utter shame. It's not right to deal with criticism Soviet style, I understand the team needs a longer runway and a lot of traders here don't have patience and want to see quick gains etc. etc. but those are part of the game as well. BCT is the place to be! This platform is wonderful and should not be ignored by any serious project. just my two xemmies  Wink

I like to speculate
Grahnite

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

DeepOnions for the WIN!

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 07:58:19 AM

Wow, WAVES team knows how to take friends and cheerleaders of the WAVES platform and turn them into enemies! What a sad state of affairs.

Community managers that are supposed to build a community around the platform is now destroying the community and thereby shooting themselves in the foot. How short sighted and disgusting!

I never visit Slack, since I am on my iPhone most of the time and don't want to read all the messages scrolling all the time. I prefer this thread. This thread makes up a massive part of the WAVES community. Yes, there are always FUDDERS, but so does every project. Honest updates and answers by the WAVES team would have built a positive community.

Not now, now they made everyone negative.

Well done community managers, you were able to do the exact OPPOSITE of what you were supposed to do.

How sad.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion★  Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Anonymous and Untraceable
★  Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Grahnite

DeepOnions for the WIN!

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 08:12:28 AM

This is unworthy of one of the biggest crowdfunding projects in history. The "crowd" in "crowdfunding" is getting totally ignored, without BCT there wouldn't have been such a huge ICO, so to close this thread would be an utter shame. It's not right to deal with criticism Soviet style, I understand the team needs a longer runway and a lot of traders here don't have patience and want to see quick gains etc. etc. but those are part of the game as well. BCT is the place to be! This platform is wonderful and should not be ignored by any serious project. just my two xemmies  Wink

Lol "Soviet style " made me laugh Smiley

Did these community managers work for the KGB before joining WAVES?? Lol!!!  Cheesy

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
★  Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
lestherat
Legendary

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 08:50:32 AM
Last edit: August 29, 2016, 10:21:31 AM by lestherat

This is unworthy of one of the biggest crowdfunding projects in history. The "crowd" in "crowdfunding" is getting totally ignored, without BCT there wouldn't have been such a huge ICO, so to close this thread would be an utter shame. It's not right to deal with criticism Soviet style, I understand the team needs a longer runway and a lot of traders here don't have patience and want to see quick gains etc. etc. but those are part of the game as well. BCT is the place to be! This platform is wonderful and should not be ignored by any serious project. just my two xemmies  Wink

Did these community managers work for the KGB before joining WAVES?? Lol!!!  Cheesy

Waves Head Community Manager Martin Spodymek aka @mx

Not related to anything but im angry with @mx and @karlkarlsson, and i need some fun, dont worry about Martin guys, he never comes to bitcointalk, he dont care what we say, we are not important,

we are only trolls for that guys

disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 09:56:32 AM

Did these community managers work for the KGB before joining WAVES?? Lol!!!  Cheesy

Waves Head Community Manager Martin Spodymek aka @mx

Waves team have successfully built a barrier between theie investors and the team, I don't think they care about their image, to me I think it is time to start putting cap on the ICO fund that can be raised, 30000+ BTC is just too much for this project, What Antshares is trying to do is similar to that of Waves, and they have a large Chinese market in their pocket already and also this is their second ICO but they have not raise up to 10000 BTC so far, can anybody convince me that Waves team will be able to match Antshares potential growth, I stand to be corrected

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
Muro

Activity: 217
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2016, 10:12:31 AM

After reading all that is written in this community, the truth is that most of the comments seem pathetic. They are a few handlers in search of money fast. To take wind...
lestherat
Legendary

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 10:26:14 AM

After reading all that is written in this community, the truth is that most of the comments seem pathetic. They are a few handlers in search of money fast. To take wind...

Well you have a newbie account, most of us are Senior, Hero and Legendary members, please come back in few years when you reach that status and call us pathetics with all right
btc_zero_sum

Activity: 273

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 10:39:47 AM

Well you have a newbie account, most of us are Senior, Hero and Legendary members

as if this means shit, i can buy any of those type of account with btc

what is really important is what quality content a Senior can bring in the discussion, you can even be Pope but if you write bullshit is still bullshit

and despite your account your posts are childish and most of times a waste of time to read
lestherat
Legendary

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 10:47:22 AM

Well you have a newbie account, most of us are Senior, Hero and Legendary members

as if this means shit, i can buy any of those type of account with btc

what is really important is what quality content a Senior can bring in the discussion, you can even be Pope but if you write bullshit is still bullshit

and despite your account your posts are childish and most of times a waste of time to read

You are not forced to read my posts, please just click on the button "ignore" below of my pic profile, be happy and enjoy your life, dont want to be your daily headache. Bye.
NutMasterTardd
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1015

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 10:59:08 AM

Back to 20k because of poor management?

GEO, RLC & QRL.
bedskills

Activity: 93

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 11:04:43 AM

Well you have a newbie account, most of us are Senior, Hero and Legendary members, please come back in few years when you reach that status and call us pathetics with all right

LOL, I am a newbie too, but I support you, I am fully agree with sasha's waves sucks, the price sucks, the development sucks, the community managers are retarded.   Cheesy  It is very easy money for them who are impotent on working.

lestherat
Legendary

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 11:15:04 AM

LOL, I am a newbie too, but I support you, I am fully agree with sasha's waves sucks, the price sucks, the development sucks, the community managers are retarded.   Cheesy  It is very easy money for them who are impotent on working.

Well i have nothing against the development, is a new product, a new software and need to be tested, thats fine, but im against the community managers and how they deal with us, now we are trolls and not investors,

lol, my God, How things change so fast to that guys.

Anyway, some guys who have a node running, just say the last version still have a lot of bugs, and we still need to wait the week for hack testing, so we are not seeing full nodes for the next 3-4 weeks.

Sadly but true, I just sold half of my bag at loss. As NutMasterTardd says, perhaps we gonna taste the 20´s in the next days.

Good luck to everyone.
bedskills

Activity: 93

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 11:19:16 AM

Well i have nothing against the development, is a new product, a new software and need to be tested, thats fine, but im against the community managers and how they deal with us, now we are trolls and not investors,

lol, my God, How things change so fast to that guys.

Anyway, some guys who have a node running, just say the last version still have a lot of bugs, and still we need to wait the week for hack testing, so we are not seeing full nodes for the next 3-4 weeks.

Sadly but true, I just sold half of my bag at loss. As NutMasterTardd says, perhaps we gonna taste the 20´s in the next days.

Good luck to everyone.

They treated us like children love parents, they begged us invest money during the ico. But after they got the money after ico, we are not investors any more, we are now trolls.  Grin  

KoinMaster

Activity: 323

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 11:51:40 AM

Dear Trolls! Hurry up with your fudding because this forum will soon close permanently. And that will be good so. You will have to live out your negativity/frustration elsewhere which you cleverly always disguise as "improvement ideas". People who make personal attacks against project members are not welcome in the community.

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
Grahnite

DeepOnions for the WIN!

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 12:49:25 PM

Yes, close this thread. It will stand testament to how terribly the community around WAVES has been managed. What could have been a great, positive community is now just a sad heap of negativity.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
★  Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
KoinMaster

Activity: 323

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 01:04:49 PM

We have a great community on Slack. What you can read here are the fudders and the trolls releasing their negativity. And don't forget the praying whales who are always playing their dirty mind games with the unsuspecting masses.
Yes, close this thread. It will stand testament to how terribly the community around WAVES has been managed. What could have been a great, positive community is now just a sad heap of negativity.

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
Pages: « 1 ... 1371 1372 1373 1374 1375 1376 1377 1378 1379 1380 1381 1382 1383 1384 1385 1386 1387 1388 1389 1390 1391 1392 1393 1394 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 1400 1401 1402 1403 1404 1405 1406 1407 1408 1409 1410 1411 1412 1413 1414 1415 1416 1417 1418 1419 1420 [1421] 1422 1423 1424 1425 1426 1427 1428 1429 1430 1431 1432 1433 1434 1435 1436 1437 1438 1439 1440 1441 1442 1443 1444 1445 1446 1447 1448 1449 1450 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 1456 1457 1458 1459 1460 1461 1462 1463 1464 1465 1466 1467 1468 1469 1470 1471 ... 2139 »
  Print  

Jump to: