Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 10:44:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1330 1331 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 1348 1349 1350 1351 1352 1353 1354 1355 1356 1357 1358 1359 1360 1361 1362 1363 1364 1365 1366 1367 1368 1369 1370 1371 1372 1373 1374 1375 1376 1377 1378 1379 [1380] 1381 1382 1383 1384 1385 1386 1387 1388 1389 1390 1391 1392 1393 1394 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 1400 1401 1402 1403 1404 1405 1406 1407 1408 1409 1410 1411 1412 1413 1414 1415 1416 1417 1418 1419 1420 1421 1422 1423 1424 1425 1426 1427 1428 1429 1430 ... 2139 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WAVES. Ultimate crypto-tokens blockchain platform.  (Read 2389083 times)
Ruzka

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 10:25:07 AM

Awesome new website.

Here is the Team for whoever is interested to know more!

That is a very big team for not getting much done. Has anyone researched this team?

You have no idea what is happening behind the scenes i can tell you enough is happening Wink

Can you explain to me how you know what is going on behind the scenes because I think it is clear you know less than me. The thing is I observe progress being made Cheesy You listen to fairies?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ShooterXD

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 10:40:56 AM

Rise hás only 3 guys on dev team, and release much more things.
Lol

lokojones

Activity: 368
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 11:52:55 AM

Sahsa looks like Capo di tutti capi:)

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                          ██████████████
                           ▀████████████
                             ███████████
             ▄▄▄▄          ▄████████████
           ▄██████▄      ▄███████▀▀█████
         ▄██████████▄  ▄███████▀    ▀██▀
       ▄█████████████████████▀
     ▄███████▀ ▀███████████▀
   ▄███████▀     ▀███████▀
 ▄███████▀         ▀███▀
 ██████▀
  ▀▀▀▀
......███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
...                 ▄▄▄▄▄
                 ████████▄▄
                 ████████████▄
                     ▀▀████████▄
           ▄▄▄██████▄▄   ▀▀██████▄
         ▄██████████████▄▄  ▀█████▄
       ▄███████████████████▄  ▀█████
      ██████▀▀       ▀▀██████  ▀█████
     █████▀                     █████
    █████               █████████████▌
     █████▄                     █████
      ██████▄▄       ▄▄██████  ▄█████
       ▀███████████████████▀  ▄█████
         ▀███████████████▀   ▄█████▀
            ▀▀██████▀▀▀   ▄▄██████▀
                      ▄▄████████▀
                 ████████████▀
                 ████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀▀▀

.........███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
...............███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
monkeydong1

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 11:59:19 AM

Sahsa looks like Capo di tutti capi:)

With omertà as a main rule.

trademark
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 12:01:56 PM

Awesome new website.

Here is the Team for whoever is interested to know more!

Great hierarchy.  Looks like WAVES will be cornering the Chinese market.  Smart move!
CryptoMrM

Activity: 722
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 12:02:25 PM
Last edit: August 04, 2016, 01:31:24 PM by CryptoMrM

I'm only going to post this once. I suggest everyone read it who is involved or thinking to be involved in WAVES.

I'm so happy I'm out of this project. The main issue issue for me here is the team. They raised a great amount of money and still had time to enter this market. However time is now running out and competitors are moving further away e.g. NEM/Ripple/Stratis (financial remittance) & HEAT/NXT/Stratis (Decentralised Exchange and Scalability approach) *also now AntShares seems to have similar ambitions and funding.

I sold all my WAVES before the exchange launch for an average of 0.00065 after following the slack everyday and realising that the team's morals/business principles are completely against what I would expect.

Firstly Sasha promised that it would be listed on major exchanges, maybe a silly promise to make but it was assumed that in making it he had received confirmation from these exchanges as he had also said he had been communicating with them. He mentioned these exchanges also included foreign (CNY) ones.

Secondly was the shabby initial release. Not only was this significantly late but it was also indicated in the original ico that the aim would be to set up an exchange straight after to enable trading (this clearly went out the window). When they finally got round to distributing the funds they did them in batches over a couple of days. This meant that some people were given an unfair advantage to get the best otc prices. I was fortunate to be one of them and traded some WAVES at YoBit for over 0.001 each. You can imagine how annoyed I would have been if I wasn't in those batches.

Next comes the exchange listing. Sasha has assured me in a Slack DM there would be significant buy support from the WAVES team. There was a rumour of a 500 BTC wall but I'm not sure on this (also remember the project raised over 20k BTC). In addition the buy support has been as weak as ~70 BTC to half ico price at times.

Furthermore Sasha lied to me when I asked about the Bittrex listing saying he had been communicating with them. After he told me this I went to the Bittrex Slack and was told they had received no communication from the WAVES team. The reason I was given by the WAVES team when I brought this up was that they had contacted them but not received a reply yet. Perhaps Sasha misspoke, you can be the judge.

The delays have also been a joke. I don't follow developments anymore but I believe the full node still hasn't been released despite original release planned near after distribution! This also puts their entire roadmap completely back and the developments planned for July have already been missed.

Sasha's professionality has also come into question, with his rants on Twitter and commentary of issues outside of WAVES. Some have speculated that in openly slating Poloniex that this has damaged WAVES chances of being listed. Likewise if Poloniex doesn't list after node release the next development down the line is the 'decentralised' asset exchange which isn't anything particularly unique with NXT/NEM/Counterparty/HEAT and others already involved. Also Sasha's 'solution' to scaling a decentralised exchange is to make it centralised by having centralised order matching (genius that). I said to someone it's the same as me depositing to an exchange, trading and withdrawing straight away *(I understand some people still think it may work or is innovative enough, we will have to see).

With regards to the price right now there would also appear to be a massive bagholder effort by existing holders to stop the price from slipping or some opinion that it's a good buy right now. I am a member of a few very active trading Slacks and I see almost daily comments like "Waves is cheap, time to buy more" whilst they're completely saturated with it. It would seem an all-in or nothing scenario. Similarly a few days ago when I wrote about WAVES there was over 40 people just on Bittrex with over 100k WAVES. At that level of distribution and a liquidity situation like it is now, it could be a recipe for disaster (as we've seen some pretty steep crashes already).

There is also a rumour that WAVES are burning through their funds quickly. Indeed you can see over half the BTC has been moved from the Blockchain escrow address into various different accounts. Whether this is a good/bad thing I'll leave up to you. They clearly have a good stash of money and I would normally say spend it in order to bring out quality developments ahead of time with the extra resources. However that clearly isn't happening at the moment. I'd also like to say that in the interviews during the ico Sasha clearly says that he will be liquidating Bitcoin in stages in order to avoid BTC volatility. Well it would appear from my inspection that the movement of Bitcoin does not indicate a movement into an exchange (as you would normally see them moved again into cold storage or re-distributed). Mismanagement, lies or am I wrong? You be the judge.

Finally it would appear there is a strong censorship of any criticism on the WAVES project from within their own Slack. I was banned a while back and then re-added. They happily refer to it as "obvious FUD" to the members that remain. It would appear this has been echoed by many in this thread already.

A few extras:

1. I haven't been following the WAVES team or developments for the last few weeks (e.g. in the slack).

2. I don't know a-lot about HEAT/AntShares and some of the stuff I've mentioned them in doing might be inaccurate.

3. I may add to this post. There's a-lot of stuff I was trying to remember.

4. Twiggy just don't bother replying to my post please.

5. I also believe that there was very poor protection against abusers in the ico bounties phrase. Particularly in the Twitter & Newsletter bounties.

6. Just as a caveat: I'm not saying WAVES still can't be a success, it certainly can.

7. I'm currently involved with Stratis and I am consistently impressed by their great UK based team Wink
monkeydong1

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 12:09:43 PM

I'm only going to post this once. I suggest everyone read it who is involved or thinking to be involved in WAVES.

I'm so happy I'm out of this project. The main issue issue for me here is the team. They raised a great amount of money and still had time to enter this market. However time is now running out and competitors are moving further away e.g. NEM (financial remittance) & HEAT (Decentralised Exchange and Scalability approach).

I sold all my WAVES before the exchange launch for an average of 0.00065 after following the slack everyday and realising that the team's morals/business principles are completely against what I would expect.

Firstly Sasha promised that it would be listed on major exchanges, maybe a silly promise to make but it was assumed that in making it he had received confirmation from these exchanges as he had also said he had been communicating with them. He mentioned these exchanges also included foreign (CNY) ones.

Secondly was the shabby initial release. Not only was this significantly late but it was also indicated in the original ico that the aim would be to set up an exchange straight after to enable trading (this clearly went out the window). When they finally got round to distributing the funds they did them in batches over a couple of days. This meant that some people were given an unfair advantage to get the best otc prices. I was fortunate to be one of them and traded some WAVES at YoBit for over 0.001 each. You can imagine how annoyed I would have been if I wasn't in those batches.

Next comes the exchange listing. Sasha has assured me in a Slack DM there would be significant buy support from the WAVES team. There was a rumour of a 500 BTC wall but I'm not sure on this (also remember the project raised over 20k BTC). In addition the buy support has been as weak as ~70 BTC to half ico price at times.

Furthermore Sasha lied to me when I asked about the Bittrex listing saying he had been communicating with them. After he told me this I went to the Bittrex Slack and was told they had received no communication from the WAVES team. The reason I was given by the WAVES team when I brought this up was that they had contacted them but not received a reply yet. Perhaps Sasha misspoke, you can be the judge.

The delays have also been a joke. I don't follow developments anymore but I believe the full node still hasn't been released despite original release planned near after distribution! This also puts their entire roadmap completely back and the developments planned for July have already been missed.

Sasha's professionality has also come into question, with his rants on Twitter and commentary of issues outside of WAVES. Some have speculated that in openly slating Poloniex that this has damaged WAVES chances of being listed. Likewise if Poloniex doesn't list after node release the next development down the line is the 'decentralised' asset exchange which isn't anything particularly unique with NXT/NEM/Counterparty/HEAT and others already involved. Also Sasha's 'solution' to scaling a decentralised exchange is to make it centralised by having centralised order matching (genius that). I said to someone it's the same as me depositing to an exchange, trading and withdrawing straight away.

With regards to the price right now there would also appear to be a massive bagholder effort by existing holders to stop the price from slipping or some opinion that it's a good buy right now. I am a member of a few very active trading Slacks and I see almost daily comments like "Waves is cheap, time to buy more" whilst they're completely saturated with it. It would seem an all-in or nothing scenario. Similarly a few days ago when I wrote about WAVES there was over 40 people just on Bittrex with over 100k WAVES. At that level of distribution and a liquidity situation like it is now, it could be a recipe for disaster (as we've seen some pretty steep crashes already).

There is also a rumour that WAVES are burning through their funds quickly. Indeed you can see over half the BTC has been moved from the Blockchain escrow address into various different accounts. Whether this is a good/bad thing I'll leave up to you. They clearly have a good stash of money and I would normally say spend it in order to bring out quality investments ahead of time with the extra resources. However that clearly isn't happening at the moment. I'd also like to say that in the interviews during the ico Sasha clearly says that he will be liquidating Bitcoin in stages in order to avoid BTC volatility. Well it would appear from my inspection that the movement of Bitcoin does not indicate a movement into an exchange (as you would normally see them moved again into cold storage or re-distributed). Mismanagement, lies or am I wrong? You be the judge.

Finally it would appear there is a strong censorship of any criticism on the WAVES project from within their own Slack. I was banned a while back and then re-added. They happily refer to it as "obvious FUD" to the members that remain. It would appear this has been echoed by many in this thread already.

A few extras:

1. I haven't been following the WAVES team or developments for the last few weeks (e.g. in the slack).

2. I don't know a-lot about HEAT and some of the stuff I've mentioned them in doing might be inaccurate.

5. I also believe that there was very poor protection against abusers in the ico bounties phrase. Particularly in the Twitter & Newsletter bounties.

6. I'm currently involved with Stratis and I am consistently impressed by their great UK based team.

It's a pretty decent sum up of what is going on. Shame on them.

Emperor of Man

Activity: 885
Merit: 510

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 12:22:28 PM

To community FUDders: Waves is cheap enough right now, isn't it? It's clear your FUD isn't making it cheaper, so stop wasting your time and go buy that less than 30K satoshi waves (courtesy of big whales who keep its price down to accumulate before its big go). It may be your last days of opportunity to buy it cheap, so use it.

I wish all of you will have that [God knows what number should be put here]X profit you love so much soon.  Grin

To waves team: Guys please say thing X is gonna be done in date Y, only when you're sure it will happen. I believe it's your only mistake, because if it's not done on time it causes uncertainty and distrust in people. Full nodes need more time? Fine by me and many other people who care about a better product more than anything else. But if you hadn't said it will be done in July it would have been fine by many other people too.  Smiley

Best of luck to you and waves.
monkeydong1

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 12:22:39 PM

So many words, and all does not matter. Price is stable as a rock. People with "1000+ BTC" don’t care what a trollbox says. Thats a fact Smiley

People with over 1000 btc, are the first ones to care about Wink.

Shkembe
Legendary

Activity: 1559
Merit: 1001

Epic Private Internet Cash

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 12:23:16 PM

So many words, and all does not matter. Price is stable as a rock. People with "1000+ BTC" don’t care what a trollbox says. Thats a fact Smiley

CryptoMrM isn't a troll. There is too much truth in his post, unfortunately.
NutMasterTardd
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1015

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 12:30:36 PM
Last edit: August 04, 2016, 01:14:12 PM by NutMasterTardd

I'm so happy I'm out of this project. The main issue issue for me here is the team. They raised a great amount of money and still had time to enter this market. However time is now running out and competitors are moving further away e.g. NEM (financial remittance) & HEAT (Decentralised Exchange and Scalability approach).

Sasha's professionality has also come into question, with his rants on Twitter and commentary of issues outside of WAVES. Some have speculated that in openly slating Poloniex that this has damaged WAVES chances of being listed. Likewise if Poloniex doesn't list after node release the next development down the line is the 'decentralised' asset exchange which isn't anything particularly unique with NXT/NEM/Counterparty/HEAT and others already involved. Also Sasha's 'solution' to scaling a decentralised exchange is to make it centralised by having centralised order matching (genius that). I said to someone it's the same as me depositing to an exchange, trading and withdrawing straight away.

There is also a rumour that WAVES are burning through their funds quickly. Indeed you can see over half the BTC has been moved from the Blockchain escrow address into various different accounts. Whether this is a good/bad thing I'll leave up to you. They clearly have a good stash of money and I would normally say spend it in order to bring out quality investments ahead of time with the extra resources. However that clearly isn't happening at the moment. I'd also like to say that in the interviews during the ico Sasha clearly says that he will be liquidating Bitcoin in stages in order to avoid BTC volatility. Well it would appear from my inspection that the movement of Bitcoin does not indicate a movement into an exchange (as you would normally see them moved again into cold storage or re-distributed). Mismanagement, lies or am I wrong? You be the judge.

A few extras:

2. I don't know a-lot about HEAT and some of the stuff I've mentioned them in doing might be inaccurate.

6. I'm currently involved with Stratis and I am consistently impressed by their great UK based team.

Agreed, pretty much sums up my recent thoughts.
People should take the time to read this really, so many promises that haven't been kept.. There was a buy wall though, but set at 30k I believe, it didn't last very long.

Having said that I will keep buying in because I hope they are just getting started, the massive potential of Waves is enough for me to buy in and what the devs hope to achieve. Also these 10-30% daily price movements are pretty decent for profit.

GEO, RLC & QRL.
TrueAnon
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 12:37:08 PM

LOL with someone caring to post something as such, usually it means a NICE price rise (pump?) will come soon, my guess is Sept.
Smiley
Simss

Activity: 616

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 12:38:21 PM

A few extras:

Agreed, pretty much sums up my recent thoughts.
People should take the time to read this really, so many promises that haven't been kept..

Having said that I will keep buying in because I hope they are just getting started, the massive potential of Waves is enough for me to buy in and what the devs hope to achieve. Also these 10-30% daily price movements are pretty decent for profit.

I enjoyed the dump and pump that occur in waves , hopefully this is repeated so that made me become rich  Wink Wink
Vinnie Stanley

Activity: 322

ICO Chicken Dinner :)

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 12:45:43 PM

I have said this about other projects and now to this..

This project is being played that bad it has to be good because even sasha the one that should be hanging from his ballz would not play something this bad unless he needed too. I wonder why he is acting as bad as he can? auuuummm this is going to get real exciting real fast. The same haters will end up being lovers when the price is 3x-10x and all will be forgotten.

But fu sasha enough of the games.

Meanwhile, 300btc buy support got added to the books today  Kiss
monkeydong1

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 12:46:49 PM

People with over 1000 btc, are the first ones to care about Wink.

And again a wrong assumption. Believe me, these people have a lot of power and they can get in direct contact with the developers if they want it.

Yes and "unicorns" too.

What you say does not add anything on the tables, the facts written does however.

johny08
Legendary

Activity: 1045

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 01:10:07 PM

He dont understand the tech. He dont under Waves started 5 months ago on a new tech some months old. Waves are not NEM or Heat,its Skala.

He is making assumptions and from that interpretation, playing with numbers, we cant know what they mean, its perfect FUD seams not rational logic. Analytics looks different like in p.e. Business or Trading.
jacaf01

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2016, 01:14:28 PM

When Charles Hokinson said in  google hangout with Tai zen and Leonfu that the scorex node was only designed for research purpose and not for commercial it don't really make sense to me until I saw waves team struggling to launch their full nodes. My point is with all the money at their disposal and with his link in Russia if he think the Silicon valley developers are expensive he can easily get good developers from Ukraine and Russia to come and work for waves. He needs to realise their is no substiture for quality. I have seen better website than the waves website and the team didn't raise over 30000BTC to host it. Synereo and Ardor website are cool too but they have a working roadmap

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
ShooterXD

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 01:31:55 PM

Rise hás only 3 guys on dev team, and release much more things.
Lol

So what? Where is the result? 995 Satoshi? Lol. Oh yeah, you're going to say that they have more to come in the future. Yes, of course, storyteller.

Compare ICO funds raised.

lol.

Other sasha fanboy!

How many days pass at waves launch and only bittrex, no one other news? just promises.

Bad dev team, just it. Just cause dont follow ur prop roadmap

aldenpogi

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 04:10:33 PM

Sold all my ETC at 550k. Because sasha is a prophet saying it will go to zero. thanks prophet sasha i might put an altar for you.
familiaverde

Activity: 560

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 04:58:11 PM

WAVES Weekly No. 5

https://twitter.com/coremedia_info/status/761243304201682945
http://coremedia.info/index.php/waves-news/item/288-waves-weekly-no-5
Pages: « 1 ... 1330 1331 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 1348 1349 1350 1351 1352 1353 1354 1355 1356 1357 1358 1359 1360 1361 1362 1363 1364 1365 1366 1367 1368 1369 1370 1371 1372 1373 1374 1375 1376 1377 1378 1379 [1380] 1381 1382 1383 1384 1385 1386 1387 1388 1389 1390 1391 1392 1393 1394 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 1400 1401 1402 1403 1404 1405 1406 1407 1408 1409 1410 1411 1412 1413 1414 1415 1416 1417 1418 1419 1420 1421 1422 1423 1424 1425 1426 1427 1428 1429 1430 ... 2139 »
  Print  

Jump to: