Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 10:09:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1329 1330 1331 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 1348 1349 1350 1351 1352 1353 1354 1355 1356 1357 1358 1359 1360 1361 1362 1363 1364 1365 1366 1367 1368 1369 1370 1371 1372 1373 1374 1375 1376 1377 1378 [1379] 1380 1381 1382 1383 1384 1385 1386 1387 1388 1389 1390 1391 1392 1393 1394 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 1400 1401 1402 1403 1404 1405 1406 1407 1408 1409 1410 1411 1412 1413 1414 1415 1416 1417 1418 1419 1420 1421 1422 1423 1424 1425 1426 1427 1428 1429 ... 2139 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WAVES. Ultimate crypto-tokens blockchain platform.  (Read 2389083 times)
ShooterXD

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 08:26:40 PM

only new site released?

haha u think can do this with ur investors?

sad

There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BestWebCreator

Activity: 675
Merit: 513

:)

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 08:54:02 PM

Guys stop being butthurt. You can still buy cheap waves.
Don't be aggressive to devs, they are also human and have a life.
MoneyJ

Activity: 1022
Merit: 504

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 09:07:42 PM

Great looking website . More informative. Now waves token are cheap and it's the best time to stack more waves.

█████████████████████████████
████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
.GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
xsentus
Legendary

Activity: 1301
Merit: 1000

📌 peerguess.com 📌

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 10:39:46 PM

Great looking website . More informative. Now waves token are cheap and it's the best time to stack more waves.

i do

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
Emperor of Man

Activity: 885
Merit: 510

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 10:41:36 PM

I guess this is where people go when they get banned from the slack channel? I was banned today because I asked waves.eth to stop insulting investors. I have been nothing but support for the project (check my twitter) and this is how they respond. Waves.eth refused to answer my question about the progress on NODES.

Its safe to say that I am now an enemy of Waves. I am holding my bag, nonetheless, but I will tell anyone that they cannot be trusted. This is not how professionals deal with their community.

Nice new website though, no doubt.

If I could punch waves.eth in the face, I would.
I'm sorry about what happened to you, and I hope it somehow gets solved, but don't you think you have been responsible for this, with your trolly FUDdy behavior?

I searched and found the messages that led to your ban, and it seems that after you accused people of "insulting investors" waves.eth asked you 3 times, to explain what kind of insult do you mean. Screenshots of that:

Instead of answering the question, you repeated your accusations:

waves.eth gave you the last warning:

And when you didn't answer his question he probably banned you.

So, you were kind of responsible for this, weren't you?  Smiley
Poly Coins

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 11:35:32 PM

Probably "insult" wasn't the best choice of words, but definitely a lot of people (me included) are taking offense in the way sometimes legitimate concerns, questions and demands to deliver on promises are being addressed.
The team seems to have adopted a thin-skinned defensive position, shooting down as fast as they can any critique or call for improvements and specific answers on the critical issues, sometimes dissing the person, in what is clearly an unhealthy state of business.
Add to this a few self-appointed zealots, which don't allow any dissent, jump to the attack as soon as you step out of the drawing lines, and you have a recipe for this escalating tension that results in what we saw today.
In short, there was no reason to ban anyone and "technically" nobody insulted anyone. However, still you can offend without using insults.
bluedude

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

y²=x3+ax+b, a=0,b=7

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 12:35:51 AM

Probably "insult" wasn't the best choice of words, but definitely a lot of people (me included) are taking offense in the way sometimes legitimate concerns, questions and demands to deliver on promises are being addressed.
The team seems to have adopted a thin-skinned defensive position, shooting down as fast as they can any critique or call for improvements and specific answers on the critical issues, sometimes dissing the person, in what is clearly an unhealthy state of business.
Add to this a few self-appointed zealots, which don't allow any dissent, jump to the attack as soon as you step out of the drawing lines, and you have a recipe for this escalating tension that results in what we saw today.
In short, there was no reason to ban anyone and "technically" nobody insulted anyone. However, still you can offend without using insults.

Too much money will make people arrogant.
yoyoamigo

Activity: 622
Merit: 504

Your only Amigo, in the World of Crypto

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2016, 04:01:11 AM

Awesome new website.

Here is the Team for whoever is interested to know more!

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

Grahnite

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

DeepOnions for the WIN!

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 08:15:42 AM

Awesome new website.

Thanks.

All the Community, Communications and Brand managers in this image must be fired. They have done absolutely nothing to market and communicate the WAVES brand.

I would have expected them to be all over this thread to update their investors and to market WAVES.

Get people on board that actually gets stuff done!!!

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion★  Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Anonymous and Untraceable
★  Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
dev0tion

Activity: 339
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 08:22:08 AM

Awesome new website.

Thanks.

All the Community, Communications and Brand managers in this image must be fired. They have done absolutely nothing to market and communicate the WAVES brand.

I would have expected them to be all over this thread to update their investors and to market WAVES.

Or maybe they are focused on marketing Waves to a group of people that could add value to Waves one way or another instead of responding to crybabies on this forum?
HEISENAIR

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 08:25:21 AM

Maybe it's normal in Russia to just destroy anyone who critisises in any way. That's how they are behaving.

Total arrogance and they have destroyed any sense of community. They have the titles but fail to do what their job entails.

They have our money, and now show they don't care.

Millions of dollars and we have a Website and "major announcement in August ... Early Sept....Octoberish"
btctube

Activity: 700

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 08:35:05 AM

Maybe it's normal in Russia to just destroy anyone who critisises in any way. That's how they are behaving.

Total arrogance and they have destroyed any sense of community. They have the titles but fail to do what their job entails.

They have our money, and now show they don't care.

Millions of dollars and we have a Website and "major announcement in August ... Early Sept....Octoberish"

Well you gave your money to them. what dyou expect. that's what you get for for fudding around.
Twiggy Smile

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 08:35:55 AM

I'm almost always active here and in Slack chat and I'm almost always instantly bring updates in this thread. Moreover, all developers are also almost always available for communication in SLack chat.

As soon as information is available , the community gets it.
arseaboy

Activity: 644

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 08:40:10 AM

I'm almost always active here and in Slack chat and I'm almost always instantly bring updates in this thread. Moreover, all developers are also almost always available for communication in SLack chat.

nice hearing that mate i think it is better for all of us here who's holding their coins to be updated from time to time
good luck and hope to see more coming from those developers i just hoping for the price to bounce back.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
KoinMaster

Activity: 323

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 08:42:30 AM

If I were Sasha reading your daily FUD I would also not only not reply but shut down this thread entirely.

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
usukan
Legendary

Activity: 1590
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 09:09:24 AM

why does Twiggy Smile? I have always questioned this name.............

I as many others must be wondering why you provide this convenient degree of separation from those we really want to hear from.  You can't answer any questions of importance - have to go back to principals like Sasha and MX - but nothing material comes back..............

Its CLEAR that there are (paid) people on this team to do your job.  Why are they not doing it?

As my enlightened colleague (@Grahnite) suggests - All the Community, Communications and Brand managers in this image must be fired.

They are not doing anything. As for "marketing Waves to a group of people that could add value to Waves one way or another instead of responding to crybabies on this forum" @devOtion. Just tell us if thats maybe the case. The use of "crybabies" is not particularly appreciated in the circumstances and relatively offensive to investors.

So why are you the intermediary @Twiggy Smile? May I suggest (respectfully of course) you get lost and let the folk we have paid - do their job - upfront. We need people who talk with authority and can make decisions and answer directly.

I'm wondering if you are a Sasha sock puppet or somebody else from the Community, Communications and Brand managers.

If not - what gives?

This is a big project thats VERY well funded - time to get your shit together please WAVES.

Cheers - usukan

--

--
ezview

Activity: 242

Country music is where my heart is.

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 09:55:33 AM

Guys stop being butthurt. You can still buy cheap waves.
Don't be aggressive to devs, they are also human and have a life.

Seriously who would even think about buying this token when it has someone like that behind the wheel. After all these weeks they create a one page website at a cost less than $1k that I could have done in a couple of days at most.

---Hip-Hop and Rock is where my guns at---
Twiggy Smile

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 09:56:58 AM
Last edit: August 04, 2016, 10:25:33 AM by Twiggy Smile

And what do you want to hear from me. You think I'm going to make excuses? So, I have nothing to hide and I will answer to you honestly not looking at yours sharp and strange assumptions.

I am the youngest member of the team and it is a known fact - https://i.imgur.com/YCfgkcQ.png My job is to support our clients and spread the news here and on our Wavestalk forum. If I get the questions to which I personally do not know the answer, I'm going to consult with senior management because it is normal, because we are a team. As soon as I get the answers and instructions, I start to act. And it is also a known fact.

You have done so many jump to conclusions about me, but you did not know what was going on under the hood, how many customers are turning to me via private messages. Nevertheless, you said so much superfluous words. Why is this? Because of this your mood become is better? Well, okay Smiley

Another well-known fact for you. Top management is almost always available in our Waves chat. Those who need an invitation is enough to contact me via PM. But you seem do not want to accept it. I'm not core developer. If you need a core devs, well go to the Slack chat. This is what we are doing and it will work on that way.

So I just wish you good mood and more patience. Smiley

Information will comes at the right time. So, my friend it is not necessary to do drama from this Wink
Ruzka

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 09:59:59 AM

Awesome new website.

That is a very big team for not getting much done. Has anyone researched this team?

Pietpiraat

Activity: 326

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 10:20:14 AM

Awesome new website.

That is a very big team for not getting much done. Has anyone researched this team?

You have no idea what is happening behind the scenes i can tell you enough is happening Wink
Pages: « 1 ... 1329 1330 1331 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 1348 1349 1350 1351 1352 1353 1354 1355 1356 1357 1358 1359 1360 1361 1362 1363 1364 1365 1366 1367 1368 1369 1370 1371 1372 1373 1374 1375 1376 1377 1378 [1379] 1380 1381 1382 1383 1384 1385 1386 1387 1388 1389 1390 1391 1392 1393 1394 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 1400 1401 1402 1403 1404 1405 1406 1407 1408 1409 1410 1411 1412 1413 1414 1415 1416 1417 1418 1419 1420 1421 1422 1423 1424 1425 1426 1427 1428 1429 ... 2139 »
  Print  

Jump to: