Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 10:55:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 1400 1401 1402 1403 1404 1405 1406 1407 1408 1409 1410 1411 1412 1413 1414 1415 1416 1417 1418 1419 1420 1421 1422 1423 1424 1425 1426 1427 1428 1429 1430 1431 1432 1433 1434 1435 1436 1437 1438 1439 1440 1441 1442 1443 1444 [1445] 1446 1447 1448 1449 1450 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 1456 1457 1458 1459 1460 1461 1462 1463 1464 1465 1466 1467 1468 1469 1470 1471 1472 1473 1474 1475 1476 1477 1478 1479 1480 1481 1482 1483 1484 1485 1486 1487 1488 1489 1490 1491 1492 1493 1494 1495 ... 2139 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WAVES. Ultimate crypto-tokens blockchain platform.  (Read 2389083 times)
bitcoin carpenter
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 09:09:23 PM

Not for icanscript. He ignores the facts and keeps repeating the scam accusations like a parrot.

still with the scam accusations....  mycelium wrote already that they had reviewed the code and were satisfied..  This kind of proves that it isnt a scam.

OMG stop the personal attacks guys, have I personally attacked any of you? NO! show some intelligence.

Just because there is good code doesn't make it not a scam.

Was hashocean,  hashie not a scam because they had a functioning website. What about the multitude of ICO scams that produced functioning code but only enough to pass criteria and steal your money?

Then reply to the answers for your question and stop babbling like a child.

I answered with what I consider proof, you replied back with nothing substantive.

Sorry, didn't see your question.

I mostly ignore stuff you post.

Quip....

If your not actively using the technology behind your crypto investment,

IT IS A SCAM!!!!
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bitcoin carpenter
Legendary

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 09:25:30 PM

Let's the devs do their work. Fud, Scam does not help anybody.
If they wanted to run with the ICO money they will be long gone.
I've got one question for Sasha (there is no legal name in Russia like that, and Ivanov is like Jones in USA, btw). Your coinomat assets don't pay dividends for what? 4 months? You took money from people promising them (at least) some income. The last posts dated July 14, say:

"Guys pls wait about a week. Coinomat is in the process of transition now. It's summer so some people are on vacation, which makes things slower
Coinomat developer returns next week, and we'll make an official ann."    (NXTforum.org)

And the one after that:
"I don't hold  any MMNXT. Also I don't trade manually at all.
it's fun but I have a bigger fish to fry."

SLOOOOOOOWER I thunk is not the word.

SACM?

Now here is an example of proper criticism.

IT IS A SCAM!!!!
sasha35625 (OP)

Activity: 589
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 09:45:13 PM

I've got one question for Sasha (there is no legal name in Russia like that, and Ivanov is like Jones in USA, btw). Your coinomat assets don't pay dividends for what? 4 months? You took money from people promising them (at least) some income. The last posts dated July 14, say:

"Guys pls wait about a week. Coinomat is in the process of transition now. It's summer so some people are on vacation, which makes things slower
Coinomat developer returns next week, and we'll make an official ann."    (NXTforum.org)

And the one after that:

SACM?
Coinomat will be relaunched as Waves gateway, as soon as we have the tokens ready. have a little patience
I'm really alexander ivanov, what can I do Smiley
In Russia alexander/sasha is the same, so I chose Sasha so as not to confuse people.

CoollerOne

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 10:15:55 PM

And the one after that:

SACM?
Coinomat will be relaunched as Waves gateway, as soon as we have the tokens ready. have a little patience
In Russia alexander/sasha is the same, so I chose Sasha so as not to confuse people.

I have no problem with Alex/Sasha, but at least one post concerning that asset would at least get the price where it was half a year ago. I own some nice % and was surprised after installing NXT today (after 6 months out) to see the current situation. Alex, please take care of the Coinomat asset. That's where you started, people are judging you for that.
Scrooge McCrypto

Activity: 186
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 10:17:48 PM

And the one after that:

SACM?

Sasha! Welcome to the troll pen! Let me thank you in advance for all the money your gonna make us!  Wink
runio

Activity: 149

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 10:23:23 PM

Ethereum needed two years to big, ang one year to start.
Waves have more experience and lots of money, so be patience.

@sasha35625
Do your job.
In a year from now everyone will see what Waves can.
Good luck from Poland!
bitcoin carpenter
Legendary

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 10:30:03 PM

And the one after that:

SACM?

See!!!   Good questions lead to great answers!!!

Thanks sasha
Sasha! Welcome to the troll pen! Let me thank you in advance for all the money your gonna make us!  Wink

IT IS A SCAM!!!!
Twiggy Smile

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 10:33:02 PM

And the one after that:

SACM?

I have no problem with Alex/Sasha, but at least one post concerning that asset would at least get the price where it was half a year ago. I own some nice % and was surprised after installing NXT today (after 6 months out) to see the current situation. Alex, please take care of the Coinomat asset. That's where you started, people are judging you for that.

One more thing about Coinomat from latest Q&A Session with Sasha Ivanov -

WAVES Platform for investors Q&A Session 09.09.2016 + Transcript

Q: “Coinomat is now going to be integrated into the Waves Platform as opposed to being sold. Can we please get clarification on what is transpiring and how this is to be implemented?”
A: “Coinomat will be one of the gateways for Waves. It will have Euros and Dollars there. As you know, there was CoinoUSD there that needs to be supported further. It will be supported as a USD token on Waves platform. It won’t be sold; it doesn’t make much sense at this stage. I had this idea, but I decided against it. There’s going to be some nice functionality, maybe, with Mycelium. They are going to be launching a new version of the mobile wallet that will have Bitcoin and Ethereum within it. Also Dash, and maybe some other coins too. Coinomat will provide the instant exchange within the Mycelium wallet. There are also some other developments with payment cards that can be integrated somehow into the Waves platform. Currently, Coinomat has working payment cards, so we just can’t just transfer them to Waves… So, there are several directions that we would like to pursue with Coinomat now.”

bitcoin carpenter
Legendary

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 04:52:53 AM

And the one after that:

SACM?

One more thing about Coinomat from latest Q&A Session with Sasha Ivanov -

WAVES Platform for investors Q&A Session 09.09.2016 + Transcript

Q: “Coinomat is now going to be integrated into the Waves Platform as opposed to being sold. Can we please get clarification on what is transpiring and how this is to be implemented?”
A: “Coinomat will be one of the gateways for Waves. It will have Euros and Dollars there. As you know, there was CoinoUSD there that needs to be supported further. It will be supported as a USD token on Waves platform. It won’t be sold; it doesn’t make much sense at this stage. I had this idea, but I decided against it. There’s going to be some nice functionality, maybe, with Mycelium. They are going to be launching a new version of the mobile wallet that will have Bitcoin and Ethereum within it. Also Dash, and maybe some other coins too. Coinomat will provide the instant exchange within the Mycelium wallet. There are also some other developments with payment cards that can be integrated somehow into the Waves platform. Currently, Coinomat has working payment cards, so we just can’t just transfer them to Waves… So, there are several directions that we would like to pursue with Coinomat now.”

People could always just read the transcripts that I posted earlier.  I'm always amazed that people are willing to take the time post the same question again and again creating walls of posts, but are unable to take the time to read the answers.

IT IS A SCAM!!!!
bitcoin carpenter
Legendary

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 04:58:01 AM

And the one after that:

SACM?

Looks to me like Sasha/Alex is taking very good care of your asset.  NXT assets have been plagued by low use, he's about to introduce coinomat to a much larger audience.

IT IS A SCAM!!!!
Grahnite

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

DeepOnions for the WIN!

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 02:51:51 PM

And the one after that:

SACM?

Looks to me like Sasha/Alex is taking very good care of your asset.  NXT assets have been plagued by low use, he's about to introduce coinomat to a much larger audience.

You think this will increase the value of NXT? And obviously by extension, Ardor tokens once released?

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion★  Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Anonymous and Untraceable
★  Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
TrueAnon
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 03:25:37 PM

MY LAMBO ORDER IS NOW ON HOLD BECAUSE WAVES IS STILL SITTING LIKE A DEAD DUCK.  PLEASE SOMEONE MAKE SOME MAGIC HAPPEN SO I CAN CONTINUE WITH MY ORDER.  IT HAS ALLIGATOR LEATHER INTERIOR.
steve8143

Activity: 229

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2016, 04:39:30 PM

is there some interview happening with Incent?

OFFICIAL waveslpos.com NODE - LEASING Info, go to: www.WavesLPoS.com
WAVESLPoS.com
icanscript

Activity: 686
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 04:45:06 PM

https://youtu.be/XC1sPozgmpA
jeremy grol

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 04:53:55 PM

Any chance to hit poloniex?
bitcoin carpenter
Legendary

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 05:24:17 PM

Please read the latest Q&A before repeating the same question over and over

Q: “As an investor I think the presence of Waves tokens on different exchanges is vital. I would like to know what went wrong with Poloniex. Was there a conflict? Are there any plans to resolve this problem?”
A: “I’ve responded to this question plenty times, but I should probably just give the timeline of events. So, I think the Poloniex guys are very busy. I’ve contacted them, and have had regular communication with them for several years. When we started Waves, I started writing them. I used the contacts I had, so several emails that I had from them. I asked if they were going to list it. There was no response to this. Something strange was going on. I wasn’t pushy. I thought, ‘if there was some reason they did not want it, then that reason is unknown to me,’ because no one told me anything. I don’t want to guess. Other exchanges came, for example Bittrex. They said, ‘We are interested so we will list Waves.’ We said ‘ok’ because they couldn’t do it on their own. As you know we don’t have an open network yet, so we had to prepare a node. So we did it for them. Then, Poloniex changed their mind and came to us the day Bittrex was launching Waves. Ok, no problem, we were providing everything to them. We gave them everything, and they stopped communication. I don’t know why, and guys, I don’t really want to guess. I don’t care about that so much. I’m sorry, but it’s true. When they decide it will be useful for them, or that they can profit, they will list Waves… I don’t know; ask them. After that, I decided it doesn’t make sense. I wrote them and they didn’t reply. They must have some other ideas… I don’t have anything against Poloniex, although they are doing some strange things that I can’t really support, like with Ethereum Classic; I don’t like that at all. But ok, it’s up to them. What I really think is that exchanges have too much value within the crypto-community. There needs to be a decentralized approach that would reduce risks. Everyone knows what happens to exchanges, to Bittrex, and to almost all exchanges. I don’t remember an exchange that didn’t have issues. There has to be a way to decouple the crypto-community from exchanges. As part of the Waves Platform, we will have an approach that combines the benefits of centralized exchanges with the benefits of blockchain technology. It will be trustless. It allows you to not have to send your money to anybody. You will have access to your funds while at the same time trading them. This approach, an instant exchange I think is important. We want to have centralized matching with decentralized order settlement that will be a kind of competition to existing exchanges. I don’t have anything against exchanges; they can integrate this technology too, when it’s ready. There has to be an alternative at this stage. Its become quite ridiculous; they can do whatever they want; be hacked. We’re working on it. If Poloniex decides finally to list us, I will be happy. I don’t have anything against them. I don’t hold any grudge against Poloniex. I’ll be happy… much more happy than you actually

IT IS A SCAM!!!!
Digital_Currency_LTD

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 05:26:56 PM

Maybe in a few months from now.
bitcoin carpenter
Legendary

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 05:28:11 PM

Rob said he has moved the discussion to tomorrow

IT IS A SCAM!!!!
revelacaogr
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1021

2009 Alea iacta est

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 06:26:30 PM

What Waves’ custom blockchain tokens platform offers the music industry

https://blog.wavesplatform.com/what-waves-custom-blockchain-tokens-platform-offers-the-music-industry-f73a363846c9#.yj8wfwag2

revelacaogr
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1021

2009 Alea iacta est

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 07:41:06 PM

The many emerging faces of Blockchain-as-a-Service

https://medium.com/@cassiuscrypto/the-many-emerging-faces-of-blockchain-as-a-service-ea462fe205b8#.czpfptnjy

Pages: « 1 ... 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 1400 1401 1402 1403 1404 1405 1406 1407 1408 1409 1410 1411 1412 1413 1414 1415 1416 1417 1418 1419 1420 1421 1422 1423 1424 1425 1426 1427 1428 1429 1430 1431 1432 1433 1434 1435 1436 1437 1438 1439 1440 1441 1442 1443 1444 [1445] 1446 1447 1448 1449 1450 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 1456 1457 1458 1459 1460 1461 1462 1463 1464 1465 1466 1467 1468 1469 1470 1471 1472 1473 1474 1475 1476 1477 1478 1479 1480 1481 1482 1483 1484 1485 1486 1487 1488 1489 1490 1491 1492 1493 1494 1495 ... 2139 »
  Print  

Jump to: