Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:57:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 151 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your best investment strategy?  (Read 191404 times)
BitFinnese
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 08:01:17 PM

my best investment strategy with Bitcoin is to store Bitcoin in a secret place. Remember storing Bitcoin is also and investment which can give you a much higher return then any other conventional investment. So instead of wasting your Bitcoin for mobile recharge or grocery billing you better store it.

I have tried p2p lending as well but most of the time people used to scam. So I am currently active in Bitcoin trading and storing which I believe will take my life style to a different level in future.
Well, spending is also important to move the economy. But I agree with you that Bitcoin is a worthwhile investment, and avoiding unnecessary spending helps to preserve your holdings and get interest from it in the long term. I was thinking about investing in the lending business, but after some research and I saw that it's really risky, because of individuals who run away with the money.

Well we both agree that spending is not the best investment strategy Cheesy.  And I think you should just hold your bitcoin since you don't like risk.  Trading, ventures, they all have risk but can be mitigated if you have knowledge on it.  To those who does not know how this two works, they will always fear on investing on this two (trading, business venture) 
As for me even if i don't like risk, I am comfortable with investing in business venture like franchising, direct selling or buy and sell.
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2016, 08:38:22 PM

my best investment strategy with Bitcoin is to store Bitcoin in a secret place. Remember storing Bitcoin is also and investment which can give you a much higher return then any other conventional investment. So instead of wasting your Bitcoin for mobile recharge or grocery billing you better store it.

I have tried p2p lending as well but most of the time people used to scam. So I am currently active in Bitcoin trading and storing which I believe will take my life style to a different level in future.
Well, spending is also important to move the economy. But I agree with you that Bitcoin is a worthwhile investment, and avoiding unnecessary spending helps to preserve your holdings and get interest from it in the long term. I was thinking about investing in the lending business, but after some research and I saw that it's really risky, because of individuals who run away with the money.

Well we both agree that spending is not the best investment strategy CheesyAnd I think you should just hold your bitcoin since you don't like risk.  Trading, ventures, they all have risk but can be mitigated if you have knowledge on it.  To those who does not know how this two works, they will always fear on investing on this two (trading, business venture) 

If someone doesn't like risk, he shouldn't be buying bitcoins in the first place. On the other hand, trading Bitcoin allows to mitigate the risk of Bitcoin losing value, right to the point where the amount of earned profits will be enough to cover the losses that could be incurred due to a possible complete collapse of Bitcoin. Although it doesn't make much sense to live up to that. The latter basically means you should reinvest at least some of your profits. In other words, trading your bitcoins for profit is a must...

If you don't want to be left holding the proverbial bag in the end, of course

saiha

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

Strength in Numbers

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 04:23:47 AM

-snip-
And I agree the best investment strategy is by completely doing nothing, by simply holding it.

I do agree if the person does not know anything about trading, or does not know any legit investment company.  This way rather than risking your BTC to be lost in trading or unknown investment, it would be better to just keep it yourself.  On the other side I still believe learning things on how to grow your money which does apply to BTC too is the best way of getting the maximum earning with your BTC investment.

Yes, because there are some people who wants to invest but they really don't know how to manage their investments properly.

And there are some people who are thinking to invest with mining which is not profitable anymore if you are new in the league.

That's why, most of the people who are wise enough will just simply choose holding.

Vires in Numeris
Jambolb2

Activity: 444
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 03:22:56 PM

-snip-
And I agree the best investment strategy is by completely doing nothing, by simply holding it.

I do agree if the person does not know anything about trading, or does not know any legit investment company.  This way rather than risking your BTC to be lost in trading or unknown investment, it would be better to just keep it yourself.  On the other side I still believe learning things on how to grow your money which does apply to BTC too is the best way of getting the maximum earning with your BTC investment.

For sure if someone does not know any legit investment platforms like trading or any other companies then it is safer for them to just keep the coins with them instead of giving them to a third-party for just a few bucks which can lead them to destruction in no time...
BigBos

Activity: 1890
Merit: 447

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 03:58:21 PM

in fact, for the moment, I do not have a new strategy in investing. I think just about investing in a altcoin. may choose altcoin right can really make me a profit when the price of the coin is rising. which is in my plans just buy and hold.  Grin
maybe I will develop my strategy someday
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 06:24:45 PM

-snip-

For sure if someone does not know any legit investment platforms like trading or any other companies then it is safer for them to just keep the coins with them instead of giving them to a third-party for just a few bucks which can lead them to destruction in no time...
Indeed ! I think trading and investments should be done by those who know how to do those.
But actually if you have some basic knowledge then things like investing in gambling sites or even making a new gambling site could be very profitable rather than idle coins.
epitome

Activity: 246

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 07:45:55 PM

in fact, for the moment, I do not have a new strategy in investing. I think just about investing in a altcoin. may choose altcoin right can really make me a profit when the price of the coin is rising. which is in my plans just buy and hold.  Grin
maybe I will develop my strategy someday
Does that mean that you had an investing strategy earlier,if you ask me i do not have any specific strategy as there is no concrete ventures which would give a certain profit,only thing you could get some profit is through trading.
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1363

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 01:44:13 AM

Well, for now I just saving my bitcoin and planned to buy gold too. I think a lot to learn about investment and stocks.
When I have enough capital and then start my own business and should accept bitcoin payment so more people know and familiar with it.

That is a good strategy, mate. It is always ideal to have a good mindset, in order to have control of your financial life for years to come. As long as you make the right decisions by making research about an specific company, diversify your investments, and others, you can rest assured that you would minimize risks in any of your investments, thus building a good amount of wealth for the long term. Just my opinion.

By the way, if you're on a budget, you can always consider to invest first on Silver and then expand your investments into more expensive commodities like Gold.  Grin

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Positid

Activity: 378

BULL RUN until 2030

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 06:14:27 AM

Well, for now I just saving my bitcoin and planned to buy gold too. I think a lot to learn about investment and stocks.
When I have enough capital and then start my own business and should accept bitcoin payment so more people know and familiar with it.

That is a good strategy, mate. It is always ideal to have a good mindset, in order to have control of your financial life for years to come. As long as you make the right decisions by making research about an specific company, diversify your investments, and others, you can rest assured that you would minimize risks in any of your investments, thus building a good amount of wealth for the long term. Just my opinion.

By the way, if you're on a budget, you can always consider to invest first on Silver and then expand your investments into more expensive commodities like Gold.  Grin
All types of investment is good as long as you can deliver what is right to make your investments profitable, since we are in the crypto world so it is only best if we are focus with bitcoin as there's a lot of things we can do with our bitcoins. Not only holding it but even investing in some gamblings sites or trading which among the popular way to make money.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
Cactushrt

Activity: 952

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 01:40:19 PM

I dont really use a strategy i just wait for bitcoin became lower then i will buy it then sell it if the price will go up maybe two weeks after i buy bitcoin i will sell it simple strategy but profitable.

▄▄█████▄
               ▄████▀▀▀▀█▌
             ▄████▀    ▀▄▀
    ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█▀       █▌
 ▄█▀▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄     ▄█▀
██▌        ██▄▀▀█▀▀▄▄██▀
███▄▄▄     ███ ▄▄███▀▀
 ▀▀███████ ███▐██▀▀▄██
     ▀▀▀▀▀ ███     ███▌
           ▐██     ▐██▌
           ▐██▄    ▐██
            ▀██▄ ▄▄█▀
              ▀██▄▄
Catena

▀██     ▄██▀
██▄ ▄██▀
▀█████
██
▄█████
██▀ ▀██▄
▄██     ▀██▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
██████▀▀███████████▀▀██████
██████    ▀     ▀    ██████
██████               ██████
█████▌               ▐█████
█████                 █████
███████▄           ▄███████
████▄▀████▀     ▀██████████
█████▄ ▀▀▀       ██████████
███████▄▄▄       ██████████
Ewinsane

Activity: 980
Merit: 523

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 04:04:14 PM

I dont really use a strategy i just wait for bitcoin became lower then i will buy it then sell it if the price will go up maybe two weeks after i buy bitcoin i will sell it simple strategy but profitable.
i know that there is many people still waiting for the lowest price of bitcoin then they want to buy bitcoin but i think bitcoin no more decreases its price because bitcoin is very stronger in present so i advise you that its time is good to buy bitcoin because price is good and i hope bitcoin will more increase its price to above 1200$ at the next year so its buy time.
Cactushrt

Activity: 952

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 06:00:59 AM

i know that there is many people still waiting for the lowest price of bitcoin then they want to buy bitcoin but i think bitcoin no more decreases its price because bitcoin is very stronger in present so i advise you that its time is good to buy bitcoin because price is good and i hope bitcoin will more increase its price to above 1200$ at the next year so its buy time.
Yeah i think bitcoins will be more pricey in the next year. I'll try to buy bitcoins this year then try to invest them ao in the next year its more profitable dude

▄▄█████▄
               ▄████▀▀▀▀█▌
             ▄████▀    ▀▄▀
    ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█▀       █▌
 ▄█▀▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄     ▄█▀
██▌        ██▄▀▀█▀▀▄▄██▀
███▄▄▄     ███ ▄▄███▀▀
 ▀▀███████ ███▐██▀▀▄██
     ▀▀▀▀▀ ███     ███▌
           ▐██     ▐██▌
           ▐██▄    ▐██
            ▀██▄ ▄▄█▀
              ▀██▄▄
Catena

▀██     ▄██▀
██▄ ▄██▀
▀█████
██
▄█████
██▀ ▀██▄
▄██     ▀██▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
██████▀▀███████████▀▀██████
██████    ▀     ▀    ██████
██████               ██████
█████                 █████
███████▄           ▄███████
████▄▀████▀     ▀██████████
█████▄ ▀▀▀       ██████████
███████▄▄▄       ██████████
icecube45
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 06:34:35 AM

All types of investment is good as long as you can deliver what is right to make your investments profitable, since we are in the crypto world so it is only best if we are focus with bitcoin as there's a lot of things we can do with our bitcoins. Not only holding it but even investing in some gamblings sites or trading which among the popular way to make money.
Yes you're right, a good investment is an investment that can be profitable. But it was not easy, especially in bitcoin, we must be careful to choose the investments that suit us and can make a profit. In fact there are a lot of investment in bitcoin, but very few are actually able to make a profit and average scam. It makes us have to be careful if you want to invest in bitcoin. More selective in choosing investments and always learn where we want to invest is a basic strategy that everyone should have if it is to be successful in investing. Do not let us invest in the wrong place because it will hurt us.
Ewinsane

Activity: 980
Merit: 523

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 07:41:41 AM

Yeah i think bitcoins will be more pricey in the next year. I'll try to buy bitcoins this year then try to invest them ao in the next year its more profitable dude
Good idea that you are buying bitcoin because bitcoin going to higher and profitable more day by day and there is many people missing this right time and they are still waiting for decrease price of bitcoin but keep it mind that bitcoin no more decreases its price .
Blackdeath

Activity: 910
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 01:01:06 AM

Good idea that you are buying bitcoin because bitcoin going to higher and profitable more day by day and there is many people missing this right time and they are still waiting for decrease price of bitcoin but keep it mind that bitcoin no more decreases its price .

Don't waste anytime because it is surely going to increase as the 2017 is going to enter. And holding of bitcoin is surely the best investment and just like what cactushrt said, even he is not using strategy with his investment. He is getting profit from simply buying and selling of bitcoins, it is also good for buying alt coins.
I also agree on that. I stopped trading as bitcoin starts going up. Also, investing through bitcoin has a high risk specially those HYIP investment. As I stopped trading and investment, I also put my bitcoin in my savings and buying and selling altcoins.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
JANGKRIK BOSS

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 01:39:39 AM

Don't waste anytime because it is surely going to increase as the 2017 is going to enter. And holding of bitcoin is surely the best investment and just like what cactushrt said, even he is not using strategy with his investment. He is getting profit from simply buying and selling of bitcoins, it is also good for buying alt coins.
I also agree on that. I stopped trading as bitcoin starts going up. Also, investing through bitcoin has a high risk specially those HYIP investment. As I stopped trading and investment, I also put my bitcoin in my savings and buying and selling altcoins.
Many people do strange things when selling bitcoin, first they will buy bitcoin, then when feeling lucky will sell bitcoin, and then buying it again and so on. In my opinion this is tiring. Better way is we buy bitcoin and save for a long time and then sell it.
daniahya
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2016, 02:21:01 AM

Many people do strange things when selling bitcoin, first they will buy bitcoin, then when feeling lucky will sell bitcoin, and then buying it again and so on. In my opinion this is tiring. Better way is we buy bitcoin and save for a long time and then sell it.
Maybe they just sell and buy in no time and take advantage of the short it was tiring but the benefits are pretty fair
abayan

Activity: 686
Merit: 260

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 02:47:24 AM

Long term trading. Well that is also good strategy to earn profit and we know that it is really big profit!  But it will not cycle. Just try this thing while you are holding your bitcoin use it in an investment for other purposes to earn more profit from it because you know that you can earn more from it and that's why you should no only hold your bitcoin .

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄           ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
n691309
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 07:38:25 AM

Holding for a long time does not guarantee that you will get a profit for sure, you may end selling cheaper that you have bought. For example people have bought at $1200 and even though they have hold for years it doesn't mean that they can make a profit, the hope never ends but those that experiment (buy/sell) too often those are who make profit.
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 07:46:54 AM

The crypto world can become unpredictable sometimes, making our choices of investing into it, a very limited one. From scams to ponzis, there have been many losses from investors, yet making it very difficult to find a reliable investment.

But on the bright side, you could still invest into assets and commodities with your crypto like Gold and Silver. Then, if done right you could profit along the way with a good strategy.

As for me, I only decide to invest into gold (by exchanging BTC to Gold) and into some NXT and BURST assets.

What would be your investment strategy? Please share your tips, advice, or any good strategy you would use to safeguard your crypto investments.  Smiley
you have a very good strategy because I have been thinking about this strategy long time ago. News and fundamental issue have been the mejor driving force in bitcoin trade and if we can take this out I think we can now predicting the market easily.
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 151 »
  Print  

Jump to: