Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 08:07:57 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 [137] 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your best investment strategy?  (Read 191408 times)
robynmario

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:51:28 PM

I do not have much experience in the cryptocurrency market. So I only buy and hold.
I invest long term in the potential altcoin as ETH, LTC ... Also short-term investment in the new altcoin and high potential for service as well as quality. I have had some success recently. That's great.
Bitexpert2017

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:00:58 PM

The best strategy is to buy cheap and then sell at high prices. Wait 50%-66% correction on fibonacci and buy it.
Blackmet

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 06:02:44 PM

I'm always doing the same and it's works fine. I'm buyign new hashing power all the time when getting profit from another bitcoin deal from trading.

Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 1364

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:03:21 PM

Well investing is like gambling so before you venture into investing better do some researching about the project you want to invest with and one more thing is do check and read what are the rules regarding investing.

Yes. With every investment there's a risk involved. This becomes even higher with cryptocurrencies due to their extremely volatile nature. As such, we should proceed with caution when following some strategies made by other people, to avoid loss of our money. Researching about a specific project you're investing on, is key towards success. In addition, once you start investing, you could diversify your investments into other assets or projects to protect yourself from huge losses in the long term if prices start to fall.

In the unstable world of cryptocurrencies, we should always grab the rewards and then buy more coins when all seems to fall. This is the golden rule that will make you successful with your investments in crypto land. Therefore, if you follow the advice from the experts, you'll be able to achieve peace of mind in your financial life in no time. Just my opinion Smiley

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Usafstar

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:04:54 PM

My strategy in the crypto is to buy now the bitcoin and the altcoin i have to hold these all for the future as i know the importance of all these coins and now the market is accepting bitcoin and the altcoin too. We can make some investment strategies like in the first portfolio i have put the NEO, Ethereum, Bitcoin ans in the second list i have written the Litecoin and dogicoin they are actively trading just like bitcoin while those who are actively participating in this all story they have to check the importance of each and every thing. The world is shifting from  traditional way of funds to the online transfer system.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
kuah bakso

Activity: 184

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 08:56:46 PM

my strategy started a few weeks ago when I bought a lot of altcoins , I did not want to miss this opportunity, maybe the price will jump like last year and when it happens I will sell everything and look for another chance
hagiyatmaz

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 09:16:07 PM

Anyone who tries to tell you that the “X” cryptocurrency is the absolute best cryptocurrency to invest in, probably has a very large vested interest in it.In reality, there are will mostly likely be several big winners in cryptocurrency. It's like the dot com boom, where companies like Microsoft, Oracle and Google ultimately became blockbuster investments.But you only made money in those investments, if you understood why they were good investments AND you had a reason to keep those investments for the long term.Otherwise there would have been a big temptation to sell them as soon as you made a little bit of profit.If you don't understand what a cryptocurrency does or why it's valuable, then don't invest in it. Many of these cryptocurrencies are going to be a passing fad.
cryptotenoy

Activity: 134

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 12:18:44 AM

The crypto world can become unpredictable sometimes, making our choices of investing into it, a very limited one. From scams to ponzis, there have been many losses from investors, yet making it very difficult to find a reliable investment.

But on the bright side, you could still invest into assets and commodities with your crypto like Gold and Silver. Then, if done right you could profit along the way with a good strategy.

As for me, I only decide to invest into gold (by exchanging BTC to Gold) and into some NXT and BURST assets.

What would be your investment strategy? Please share your tips, advice, or any good strategy you would use to safeguard your crypto investments.  Smiley
Like everyone else in this forum they hold their coins for a longer time and wait till such time the price will rise up thats the time i will pull out my investments but not all only half of it.I will invest to another altcoins that has also a great potential in the market..most probably etherium or litecoin.As long as it is not needed to convert to fiat then i will surely hold my coins.
matanglawin

Activity: 372
Merit: 100

The Organic Growth Token

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 12:24:37 AM

The crypto world can become unpredictable sometimes, making our choices of investing into it, a very limited one. From scams to ponzis, there have been many losses from investors, yet making it very difficult to find a reliable investment.

But on the bright side, you could still invest into assets and commodities with your crypto like Gold and Silver. Then, if done right you could profit along the way with a good strategy.

As for me, I only decide to invest into gold (by exchanging BTC to Gold) and into some NXT and BURST assets.

What would be your investment strategy? Please share your tips, advice, or any good strategy you would use to safeguard your crypto investments.  Smiley
Like everyone else in this forum they hold their coins for a longer time and wait till such time the price will rise up thats the time i will pull out my investments but not all only half of it.I will invest to another altcoins that has also a great potential in the market..most probably etherium or litecoin.As long as it is not needed to convert to fiat then i will surely hold my coins.
Actually I dont know how to invest here but I know how to earn here using my own knowledge and understanding by joining signature campaigns. Promoting a particular ICO is one of strategy that can help you to earn bitcoins or a particular token owed by them. It is based on your posts every week if it is constructive or not. Or if you reached the certain post count.

KitToken                         
                                         Utility * Organic Growth * Sharing                                         
▔  Whitepaper  TelegramTwitterFacebookYoutubeMedium   Announce  ▔
ovcijisir

Activity: 1493
Merit: 333

🐪

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 12:27:29 AM

My strategy in crypto is long term one, and that is not to sell coins and hodl. I minimise the risk by making good spread of cryptocurrencies - at least 4 at the time. Still haven't profited enough to pull my cryptos out.

Lecam

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 12:42:06 AM

Honestly, I don't really have a specific investment strategy. I just do the buy low sell high technique but it will take a lot of courage and patience to do that. We need to be patient as we wait for our desired value before selling what we have to get a good profit. Investing in ICO's with good potential would be very helpful. We can do some research for us to have idea about the project.
Btcmaeng18

Activity: 156

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 01:17:03 AM

My strategy at cryptocurrency is that i will wait at crypto dump price occurs, invest what i can afford especially to those promising altcoins then hodl until cryptocurrency reach as high as the recent highest peak. And if i earn high of it i will invest again at bitcoin if the price is at low. Vice-versa.
Bacotan Bae

Activity: 504
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 01:23:00 AM

Honestly, I don't really have a specific investment strategy. I just do the buy low sell high technique but it will take a lot of courage and patience to do that. We need to be patient as we wait for our desired value before selling what we have to get a good profit. Investing in ICO's with good potential would be very helpful. We can do some research for us to have idea about the project.
Good, not all the strategies we learn can guarantee profit so the easiest thing we do is to rely on the feeling and specifically for bitcoin investments I'm always optimistic because users are increasing and I never hesitate to continue to buy from now.

Philanthor.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

TOKEN SALE IS LIVE
JOIN NOW
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 01:34:58 AM

Good, not all the strategies we learn can guarantee profit so the easiest thing we do is to rely on the feeling and specifically for bitcoin investments I'm always optimistic because users are increasing and I never hesitate to continue to buy from now.
We should keep buying bitcoin because we know that the numbers of the users and investors are continue on growing so we can expect some more demand and price pumps for bitcoin and since i don't have a lot of money, i am everyday working hard in order to earn bitcoin because i really believe that the price can reach hundred thousand dollars.
izzabel

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:18:54 AM

My best investment strategy is to invest my money to certain kind of business  that is in demand to the market as of now
sp01_cardo

Activity: 331
Merit: 250

Personal Text: Blockchain with a Purpose

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:25:26 AM

The best investment strategy is buying at low price and selling at high. Just continue the cycle. Having a strategy that will gain much income in a short period of time.

▄▄█████████▄▄██
   ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄██
  ██▀   ▄        ▄▄ ▀██▀
 ██    ██        ██   ██
██     ██        ██    ██
██     ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██    ██
██    ██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀██     ██
██    ██        ██     ██
 ██   ██        ██    ██
 ▄██▄ ▀▀        ▀   ▄██
 ██▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
    ██▀▀█████████▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
BLOCKCHAIN WITH A PURPOSE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram    Twitter    Medium    Reddit    Youtube
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ▄▄█████████▄▄██
   ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄██
  ██▀   ▄        ▄▄ ▀██▀
 ██    ██        ██   ██
██     ██        ██    ██
██     ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██    ██
██    ██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀██     ██
██    ██        ██     ██
 ██   ██        ██    ██
 ▄██▄ ▀▀        ▀   ▄██
 ██▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
    ██▀▀█████████▀▀
micheal wang

Activity: 212
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 05:22:57 AM

The best investment strategy is buying at low price and selling at high. Just continue the cycle. Having a strategy that will gain much income in a short period of time.
This theory I often do almost every time when I did investment in the world of cryptocurrency. But I often find, when buying with a low price but the price continues to decline and this situation makes me very complicated. For example, bitcoin price drops from 17k to 15k, then I buy bitcoin when the price at 15k but bitcoin price keeps going down to 10k, at this point I'm starting to get confused between reselling and choosing another investment place like in altcoin or fixed hodl bitcoin I have. Because there are some altcoins when bitcoin price drops that occur in the coin happens to keep going up, like NEO.
Linhkej

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 05:35:10 AM

hmmm ... i really do not like investing in gold. Its profit is very little. I want to venture into the big altcoin like bitcoin or eth. That is the 2 altcoins that I want to invest most and my strategy is to buy low prices and sell high prices. I think that is a good business form. If I have more capital, I will invest in ICO projects to make more profit.
sirminesalot

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 05:36:36 AM

First before starting should know our fund. for investment not to clash with the funds of our needs. so later when there is a need we do not use finance from investment
Allan004

Activity: 52
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 05:36:51 AM

By now. All I know is my biggest strategy to invest in bitcoin. And I know that the strategy is right.
Pages: « 1 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 [137] 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 »
  Print  

Jump to: