Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 02:10:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 [138] 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your best investment strategy?  (Read 191404 times)
laevatein906

Activity: 213
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 05:54:05 AM

Really all you have to do to make money with btc is just wait for the huge fluctuations to happen, like the previous one...it was huge and most made a huge ass profit from that $200-$250 jump because they knew when to sell their btc

BTC to usd will always change but BTC will almost never be stable.
Ryan Tirta Permana

Activity: 136
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:08:55 AM

I invested in ICOs because the hype is now live how we look for projects ICOs are really successful at least can attract many investors including us, my country also does not prohibit investment ICOs so pretty easy for me to give KYC. I bought a small amount of bitcoin because the predicted bitcoin rise begins today.

billysaputra

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:19:54 AM

I usually invest through the trading funds I get from the profits because this will not hurt me and do not use my money needs. invest money is a financial reserve
sulendra12

Activity: 2828
Merit: 526

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:09:30 AM

The best investment strategy is buying at low price and selling at high. Just continue the cycle. Having a strategy that will gain much income in a short period of time.
Everyone thinking like that, but the main problem is not anyone can determine when is the best time to buy even on the lowest/highest one because you may missed them while you're away. I bet you also have a hard time to find them anyway.

..B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T..|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:27:41 AM

The best investment strategy is buying at low price and selling at high. Just continue the cycle. Having a strategy that will gain much income in a short period of time.
Everyone thinking like that, but the main problem is not anyone can determine when is the best time to buy even on the lowest/highest one because you may missed them while you're away. I bet you also have a hard time to find them anyway.
We will be able to determine the right price to buy if we make our research based on the trend of the price and the news that we can read.
Just like what happened today, if we compare the ATH in the past which is almost $20K we can easily tell that today's price is pretty cheap.
WannaCry

Activity: 742
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 01:54:06 PM

The crypto world can become unpredictable sometimes, making our choices of investing into it, a very limited one. From scams to ponzis, there have been many losses from investors, yet making it very difficult to find a reliable investment.

But on the bright side, you could still invest into assets and commodities with your crypto like Gold and Silver. Then, if done right you could profit along the way with a good strategy.

As for me, I only decide to invest into gold (by exchanging BTC to Gold) and into some NXT and BURST assets.

What would be your investment strategy? Please share your tips, advice, or any good strategy you would use to safeguard your crypto investments.  Smiley

Well, I don't have any investment strategy. What I do is just a wise decision. Being observant is the key. We must know when to buy and when to sell. As a trader, I just simply follow the "buy low sell high" technique and it's working good for me personally. It will take a lot of patience to earn here in crypto so we must be ready for all the posibilities.
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1363

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:12:08 PM

We should keep buying bitcoin because we know that the numbers of the users and investors are continue on growing so we can expect some more demand and price pumps for bitcoin and since i don't have a lot of money, i am everyday working hard in order to earn bitcoin because i really believe that the price can reach hundred thousand dollars.

Agree. That is the best investment strategy that you could follow in the moment. Bitcoin has always been a great buy as it turns out to become more value over time. Thus, if you buy lots of coins while they're cheap, you'll be able to reach ROI in no time as its prices start to rise quickly. We've seen many times where Bitcoin's value declines because of FUD, and then it recovers to its original price levels, followed by a massive increase in value.

With these price movements, I believe that you could easily make money with Bitcoin without spending a lot of work. All you would need to do is analyze the price charts, to make the right decision at the right time. Of course, there is also different options to choose from such as altcoins and precious metals like Gold. Therefore, if you take the time and effort to invest into promising assets like Bitcoin, and Gold, you'll be able to achieve success in your investments for many years to come. Just my opinion Smiley

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
BitcoinTurk

Activity: 1624
Merit: 624

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:37:01 PM

My strategy at cryptocurrency is that i will wait at crypto dump price occurs, invest what i can afford especially to those promising altcoins then hodl until cryptocurrency reach as high as the recent highest peak. And if i earn high of it i will invest again at bitcoin if the price is at low. Vice-versa.

The investment methods we use are almost identical. Purchases made especially at low prices are very beneficial and profitable for long-term investments. Everyone is a kind of experience I recommend, there is no such thing as harm.
Jr.Sasha0209

Activity: 78

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 05:48:37 PM

The best investment policy as time shows is buying bitcoin for a long period, bought and forgot about 5 years, then you can get the maximum effect and sleep even calmly! But for such investments you should have free funds!
Petersha

Activity: 266
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:24:09 AM

Invest amounts in 2-3 projects , not on one project.

I invest in blockchain projects.

For march month my plan is to invest in Cardstack

Before you invest anywhere, do your own research.
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:23:26 PM

The investment methods we use are almost identical. Purchases made especially at low prices are very beneficial and profitable for long-term investments. Everyone is a kind of experience I recommend, there is no such thing as harm.

Yes. Buying something at dirt-cheap prices, and then selling when it becomes extremely high in value is wise to obtain massive profits and expand your capital. While there is no single investment strategy that works for everyone, you could take your time to devise your own that would allow you to reach ROI within the shortest time possible. Right now, cryptocurrencies are the most viable option to achieve such purpose.

As such, you could easily multiply your money just by investing into Bitcoin and other prominent cryptocurrencies over the long term. Wild fluctuations in prices is what makes them extremely attractive for day trading, as buy low and sell high methods are quickly applied for profits. But be aware, that if prices decline massively, then you might lose more than what you've initially invested. Therefore, as with any type of investment, it is advised to proceed with caution to safeguard your hard-earned money. Just my thoughts Grin

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
lsokalski

Activity: 58

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:01:01 PM

I just buy Bitcoin when the price drops and then I sell when the price rises. That is the easiest strategy of all.

Yes. I agree with you.  That's a good strategy.  That's what my husband do too. His thinking to invest another bitcoins when the price will go down again. The bitcoin is a good investment. If you have an extra money that you dont want to spend to random stuff. You can invest it. So youre money will grow.
oni4an

Activity: 658
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:08:14 PM

The best strategy on such a young and volatile market cryptocurrency keep calm, do not succumb to panic and do not rush to sell their assets)
buje micin

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:42:52 PM

my strategy is to buy when low value and sell it when high value, yesterday's decline in value is a great opportunity for investors to make money, those who are aware of buying as much and selling it now
trimulia

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 10:26:18 PM

I don't have any strategy but to made profit just using signal bitrex from telegram,it's enough for me take some profit without analysis trading

qtypatuty

Activity: 144
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:34:17 AM
Merited by crisnel26 (1)

The best strategy on such a young and volatile market cryptocurrency keep calm, do not succumb to panic and do not rush to sell their assets)
This would work for someone who is just beginning his cryptocurrency career. Just keep a repetitive method of mindset that whenever the value of cryptocurrencies go down, you should take the opportunity and buy yourself more, and hold for a while. When the price finally rise, use the favorable juncture to sell and gain your profit.

_yoshi

Activity: 280
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:39:25 AM

I dont think the most people have a real strategy. Everybody has the same plan: Buy low, sell high. But by the most people this dont work so good. So im looking mostly for some hype ICO's with a good bonus which i can get the coins cheap. The most hyped ico get a very good profit of the beginning of the listing. So after they listed and they are more worth i sell it, and when the price dumps, i rebuy it and then i hld the coins for some months to get the best price. But you never now if the coin is actually on a alltimehigh, sou you also need some luck.
mstfprcn

Activity: 700
Merit: 553

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:41:58 PM

My best investment strategy is buying when the price is not to high and selling when the price is high because that is how your going to make a profit.
I do not mine or gamble to make money because those strategies are going to bring you nowhere.
usam_coiner

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:03:18 PM

My best investment strategy is buying when the price is not to high and selling when the price is high because that is how your going to make a profit.
I do not mine or gamble to make money because those strategies are going to bring you nowhere.
same strategy is mine i also buy at low and sell at high it give me maximum out put on minimum value invested and there are people who are buying and selling on daily basis but they are gaining a limited profit,
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:42:52 PM

The worst thing you could do in crypto land is to panic sell. That is because cryptocurrencies are extremely volatile, and at any moment they could rise exponentially in value leaving you with the opportunity to obtain massive profits. As such, the moment you decide to sell Bitcoin, you'll miss an opportunity of a lifetime to become wealthy in the future. The best investment you'll ever make would be on Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies as they're prone to rise in value over the long term.

As of now, it is only 9 years since Bitcoin's inception, meaning it's just the beginning for cryptocurrencies to start entering the mainstream world. Day by day, we're seeing them grow in acceptance worldwide. As such, it would be only a matter of time before they reach $1 trillion in market cap, making you double or triple your investments if you become an early adopter now.

Nevertheless, the best investment strategy would be to buy and hodl some Bitcoin, as well as diversify your investments into other cryptocurrencies for safekeeping. Before you know it, you'll be able to achieve financial freedom for years to come. Just my opinion Smiley

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
Pages: « 1 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 [138] 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 »
  Print  

Jump to: