Dear Mr DDoDT,
In case you didn't pick up the hidden message to you in my username, it is a message to you, and is a reference to The Simpsons ..... Ha Ha !
Your DDOS attack really amounts to nothing, and has no effect on the game, however, with the way Di [Teppy] is going, it doesn't need you to destroy the game as he is doing this well enough by himself.
1) A short while ago the number of "placemarks" a player can have was dropped to an unacceptably low level.
2) There are now also restrictions on the number of players that can be on any one island at a time.
3) Following a recent double spend incident by a player who bought many high level accounts then did a large double spend & withdraw, you now need to have two confirmations on a deposit before you can bet.
4 ) Di has also recently added a feature where you are automatically disconnected if you don't bet enough. So if you log on and make a deposit you get booted out of the game before your deposit confirms unless the blockchain confirms are very fast at that time !
This alone would be funny if it wasn't such a farce.
5) The DDOS protection system now being used locks you out of the game, and won't let you lag back in again for ages if you login with different account a couple of times, like when you are using "alt" accounts for banking purposes.
6) Instead of opening up the "Tu Dao" island again (that was given to player "P" as his own private domain), Di has now removed it, and he has also removed the very popular "Feng" Island.
Why on earth would any Casino operator do all these things to remove ways for player to bet and to make the whole gaming experience so much less enjoyable ?
The support time he spends in the game is ridiculous, and when he is there he doesn't listen to the complaints and suggestions of the players who have stuck with the game and want to make it a success.
For example, in a discussion the other day when players were expressing genuine concerns with him about his recent changes, his response was to release the information that the highest level player in the game was over 380+ BTC in profit on his account, and then disappear quietly when all the other players were abusing this person. ( Note: This players defense was that this profit was from the early days of the game when BTC was a tiny fraction of the cost it is now, and that the has spent many 10's of BTC just working on his current level tasks ).
The older players are slowly leaving, and there are no new ones to replace them; new players that do turn up stay for a few of the free waters gifts then leave soon afterwards.
Little wonder you got so pissed with the game that you're attempting ( quite unsuccessfully though ) to DDOS the game out of existence.
I really can't work out what Di's thinking is. He may be an awesome programmer, but his business sense is close to zero.
If I could program half as well as Di, then I would release my own game, and be assured of this, I would treat my cash paying customers with some respect, and with this alone, would easily take every player in the game.
If I didn't know better, I would be sure he is trying to wrap up the game and move on to something else.