Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:31:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 134 »
  Print  
Author Topic: du you spend coins on real life.  (Read 132067 times)
benmartin613

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 06:47:25 AM

So far i was able to use my bitcoin in real life when i have paid for buying a burger since one of my friend uses also bitcoin and he has a burger stand.
extrabyte
Legendary

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 07:20:29 AM

I only spend online to bet and rarely buy some good here in the forum.

There is no acceptance in the places I spend, and I won't search stores and go there only because they accept Bitcoin as payment
there is not enought acceptance of bitcoin yet in the physical shops and markets, if you are interested to spend your bitcoin you need to exchange them to your local currency. you can say that you spent your bitcoins because it is mean it.
Moneroman88

Activity: 448
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 07:27:42 AM

I have spent both some Bitcoin and Monero in real life.  I wish there were more possibilities though, specifically in remote USA.
ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 07:30:57 AM

So far i was able to use my bitcoin in real life when i have paid for buying a burger since one of my friend uses also bitcoin and he has a burger stand.
so you guys contributing each other to spend bitcoin. buying selling burgers with bitcoin. this is very appreciative thing mate. we all should take responsibility to spread bitcoin around our street and city.. opening small shops and service for bitcoin will help bitcoin.
Digital_Lord

Activity: 1498
Merit: 502

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2016, 07:34:36 AM

so you guys contributing each other to spend bitcoin. buying selling burgers with bitcoin. this is very appreciative thing mate. we all should take responsibility to spread bitcoin around our street and city.. opening small shops and service for bitcoin will help bitcoin.
I have the same thought as you and above friend have. I am opening a computer and hardware repairing shop near my home and will accept bitcoin for that. let's see how it'll works. there is no so many bitcoin users in my street.

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
MFahad

Activity: 2464
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2016, 07:58:32 AM

I only spend online to bet and rarely buy some good here in the forum.

There is no acceptance in the places I spend, and I won't search stores and go there only because they accept Bitcoin as payment

Most of the third world countries, bitcoins is not available and no stores accept it. You need to convert in local currecny and
then spend it. thats the only option in those countries.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
jak1

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 08:26:46 AM

I have spent both some Bitcoin and Monero in real life.  I wish there were more possibilities though, specifically in remote USA.

As bitcoins will become popular , more options will be available  for people to spend it. Currently it can be used in most of the online shops or can be converted to local currency before spending.
jonatuzc

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 08:30:50 AM
Last edit: July 08, 2016, 03:37:39 PM by jonatuzc

We actually have no shops here that accept bitcoins openly but actually some shops here accept BTC privately, where we can give them btc and get the desired things. But I can see lot of bitcoin enthusiaictis here. So, hopefully they will start new business with bitcoin payment acceptance.
BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 09:00:37 AM

We actually have no shops here that accept bitcoins openly but actually some shops here accept BTC privately, where we can give them btc and get the desired things.
Asking shops that don't accept Bitcoin to accept Bitcoin privately can be a good idea as shops want to sell stuff, how doesn't matter, but if they don't know anything about Bitcoin then it will be very difficult to get them to accept it.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
diodio5

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 11:18:29 AM

We actually have no shops here that accept bitcoins openly but actually some shops here accept BTC privately, where we can give them btc and get the desired things.
only a few stores or merchants that accept bitcoin but when you want to buy something and the seller is bitcoin users. he would accept bitcoin. and the deal will be done in private.
I often do this to my friend. due to pull into fiat will be reduced by the fee. so I directly transact with bitcoin
nielaminda

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 11:30:34 AM

only a few stores or merchants that accept bitcoin but when you want to buy something and the seller is bitcoin users. he would accept bitcoin. and the deal will be done in private.
I often do this to my friend. due to pull into fiat will be reduced by the fee. so I directly transact with bitcoin

Yes i also transact directly via bitcoin on some user here in our country like if he has some goods that he sells and i find it good for me i bought it.
LiteCoinGuy
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1010

In Satoshi I Trust

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2016, 12:44:04 PM

i already did (pizza Cheesy) but i would like to do it more often.

Anon_7716

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 12:54:16 PM

For now I am still using Bitcoin for purposes I need on the Internet, Because I still consider a country that Bitcoin is a currency that is not realistic and very dangerous, the Statement that the company was still making a little apprehensive to accept Bitcoin as payment.
CheapYoutubeHits

Activity: 167

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 01:57:53 PM

Even tough i do have some bitcoins i never used them to buy goods/ services,

I simply use bitcoin to acept as a payment method
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 04:09:41 PM

At present only few shops are found over the entire world accepting bitcoin. The shops accepting bitcoin is gradually rising as more users are becoming the part of bitcoin network.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
lipshack15

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 05:25:14 PM

i never apent money in bitcoib i never tried i always take it free i always use coins/bitcoin to pay some bills or to gambling
co5hike

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 05:28:41 PM

At present only few shops are found over the entire world accepting bitcoin. The shops accepting bitcoin is gradually rising as more users are becoming the part of bitcoin network.

Its good to hear that you are seeing many new shops in your area but things are not the same in my country, I think I need to wait for a long time to spend my bitcoins physically.
iram1011

Activity: 896
Merit: 521

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 05:31:14 PM

I have ordered several electronics online. There aren't stores in my town that accepting BTC....
only with card linked to exchange I can use my coins...
lister storm

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 05:35:17 PM

i never apent money in bitcoib i never tried i always take it free i always use coins/bitcoin to pay some bills or to gambling
oh wow you even pay your bills with bitcoin right now? i have never done that before, you must make a lot of free money from bitcoins right now if you manage to pay so much with it

i am not spending any of my bitcoins at regular basis right now as i believe that bitcoin will grow a lot in the future thus making me a lot of money for nothing in the future, i hope ill be right
iram1011

Activity: 896
Merit: 521

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 05:53:24 PM

oh wow you even pay your bills with bitcoin right now? i have never done that before, you must make a lot of free money from bitcoins right now if you manage to pay so much with it

i am not spending any of my bitcoins at regular basis right now as i believe that bitcoin will grow a lot in the future thus making me a lot of money for nothing in the future, i hope ill be right

probably I think that the best approach is a combined used...a mixed use... some you spend some you earn some you invest (than wait...)...
a simply storage could be worthless for btc environment...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 134 »
  Print  

Jump to: