Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 09:00:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Wirex- Bitcoin Debit Card | Buy Bitcoin | Mobile Banking | Send Money  (Read 69310 times)
martismartis
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1005

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 05:44:08 AM

Reply from support:

Note: card load and unload limits are different. A card load limit is $2500 while an unload (or bitcoin purchase) limit is $1000

Best regards,
Wirex support team

Is this a joke? Smiley Or a scam? Or support incompetence? So I deposit $2500, but can spend only $1000. WTF? @Wirex, please explain.

Hello Martis Martis. It's not a joke, neither a "scam". It's how the limits work for Unverified accounts. You can learn more about by reading this article:
https://help.wirexapp.com/hc/en-us/articles/207870815-Wirex-card-limits

I'm sorry you don't like or understand how this limits works. However, There's an easy solution for this. Check this link to learn more about the verification process:
https://help.wirexapp.com/hc/en-us/articles/207161719-How-and-why-to-verify-Wirex-account-

Hope this information can help you. Please, try to be less abrasive next time. Wirex have been around for 3 years already, and developed the service way further than any other bitcoin debit card service. Why bother "scamming" our users, When we can aim for long term success? Come on, be real  Wink

First of all, it was a question, not a statement. If spend limits are set to $1000, how do you allow users to spend more. Check the ticket 70754, to understand what I'm talking about.
Wirex (OP)

Activity: 388
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2017, 06:21:58 PM

First of all, it was a question, not a statement. If spend limits are set to $1000, how do you allow users to spend more. Check the ticket 70754, to understand what I'm talking about.

I checked the ticket. The support team already is working with the bank to solve it, as you cannot verify your account. Thank you for your patience

Wirex — crypto-friendly currency accounts, VISA debit cards, bitcoin wallet, and now PCI DSS certified.
martismartis
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1005

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 06:49:48 PM

I checked the ticket. The support team already is working with the bank to solve it, as you cannot verify your account. Thank you for your patience

Good, thank you, will wait for solution. I think you'll have more such complaints, as old users felt under these new limits out of the blue sky. It's ok for new users after these new limits was set, as they were informed about it.
Lisk_beginner

Activity: 649
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 09:17:27 AM

Hello,

I have received m'y débit cardio yesterday and i load one btc over. All IS OK.

Now, i try to withdrawal 900 euros ans it seems impossible because amount IS excedeed..
First using already problèms. I need this money for today.

Moreover, i send id picture and adresse vérification 3 days and it still on pending. IS that normal?

Thanks sir and have a great day
Wirex (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2017, 09:23:06 PM

Hello,

Now, i try to withdrawal 900 euros ans it seems impossible because amount IS excedeed..

Moreover, i send id picture and adresse vérification 3 days and it still on pending. IS that normal?

Please contact support for the second issue. Regarding verification, Please remember verification is performed by the bank and usually takes between 7-10 working days. Once documents are verified (or rejected), you will get an email notification. Also, bear in mind is possible we face processing delay from the bank due to the high number of applications. If you think verification of your documents is taking too long, please contact support team, and we will try to facilitate the process for you.

Wirex — crypto-friendly currency accounts, VISA debit cards, bitcoin wallet, and now PCI DSS certified.
cosmicblue

Activity: 282

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 09:29:50 PM

Hello,

Please contact support for the second issue. Regarding verification, Please remember verification is performed by the bank and usually takes between 7-10 working days. Once documents are verified (or rejected), you will get an email notification. Also, bear in mind is possible we face processing delay from the bank due to the high number of applications. If you think verification of your documents is taking too long, please contact support team, and we will try to facilitate the process for you.
Are documents verified faster if you are from the States or the accounts for documentation treated the same as the European customers who register for a card with you?
Usual procedure for companies operating out of America usually process the customers from the United States faster because they are use to the documentation submitted to them for verification purposes and are in the know of what to check for in order to validate them and send them out as verified to you as opposed to EU/UK.
What is your stance on this notion?

Big dom the donkey destroyer.
uiclicks

Activity: 189
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 01:46:14 AM

My money a week ago disappeared from my account, I already sent about 50 messages and nothing to help. I need to make my money back

Ticket: (73585)

Hello Overx. Sorry for the late answer, I checked your ticket and the support team is still working on the issue. It's been a little complicated so the passed to the development team. I already posted your ticket with the support team so they can act faster on it, and added you to my watchlist so I can track the issue. Thank you for your patience.

Please avoid sending more than one ticket on the same issue, as it only slows the response process even more.

I have waited about 3 weeks since my first incident , but still not fixed , it will be a month soon and i can't get my btc back , this is so upsets me .

Whats that took you so long to fix my account balance , if you cant fix then maybe send me my btc back to my blockchain wallet , you manully send right , and after doing that once you fix your problems , i can use wirex again .
funnyboy027

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 02:27:33 AM

Hi, can i get a US billing address with this card, tks
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3486
Merit: 6150

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 12:59:10 PM

The company is based on the UK (London) and also, they don't support U.S.A to deliver/create cards as you can see on the list of supported countries: https://help.wirexapp.com/hc/en-us/articles/207161779-The-list-of-supported-countries-for-Wirex-debit-card-issuance-and-delivery

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
springgers

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 03:00:59 PM

The company is based on the UK (London) and also, they don't support U.S.A to deliver/create cards as you can see on the list of supported countries: https://help.wirexapp.com/hc/en-us/articles/207161779-The-list-of-supported-countries-for-Wirex-debit-card-issuance-and-delivery
Wouldn't that be considered strange business practice to anyone else?
What is the reasoning to exclude the largest population that is debit in the entire world with a debit card/credit card?
Do they know they are missing out on huge profits there?
gosha@e-coin

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 08:57:22 PM

Wouldn't that be considered strange business practice to anyone else?
What is the reasoning to exclude the largest population that is debit in the entire world with a debit card/credit card?
Do they know they are missing out on huge profits there?

if it was our decision and choice, mate, we would be there not tomorrow, but yesterday!
Unfortunately, our partner bank cannot issue cards to US addresses, and that's not their decision or choice either, it's what regulators enforce. Getting into the US market is a hell of a task due to extremely heavy regulation, different for every state.
We are looking into ways of getting there, but don't have the projected time frame just yet

███████████████████████████
██    ▀█████████████▀    ██
██      ▀████▀████▀      ██
███▄    ▄██▀   ▀██▄    ▄███
█████▄▄██▀  ▄▄▄  ▀██▄▄█████
███████▀    ███    ▀███████
██████               ██████
███████▄    ███    ▄███████
████▀ ▀██▄  ▀▀▀  ▄██▀ ▀████
████▀   ▀██▄   ▄██▀   ▀████
██▀   ▄▄ ▄███▄███▄ ▄▄   ▀██
██▄ ▄█████████████████▄ ▄██
..Duelbits..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██ ▄▄▄▄ ███████████ ▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █ ▄▄▄▄ ███████ ▄▄▄▄ █ ██
██ ▀ █ ▄▄▄▄ ███ ▄▄▄▄ █ ▀ ██
████ ▀ █  █ ███ █  █ ▀ ████
██████ ▀▀▀▀ ███ ▀▀▀▀ ██████
██▄ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ ▄██
██▄██████▌▐▀▄▀▄▀▌▐██████▄██
██▀▀▀████ █▄▀▄▀▄█ ████▀▀▀██
█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄█████
███████▌▐█████████▌▐███████
██▄▄▄▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▄▄██
█████████████████▀██ ██▀███
██████████████████▄███▄████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██ ██████ ▐█████▌ █ ██ █ ██
██ █▀▄▄▀█ ▐▀▄▄▄▀▌ ██▄▄██ ██
██ █▄▀▀▄█ ▐▄▀▀▀▄▌ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██ ██████ ▐█████▌ ██████ ██
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███████████
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█ ███████████
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ █▀▄▀███████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ██▄████████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ████▀▄▀████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ███ ███ ███ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ████▄▀▄████ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ ████████▀██ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ ███████▄▀▄█ ██
██▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
█████▀▄▄███████████▄▄▀█████
████ █████████████████ ████
███ ███████████████████ ███
██ █████████████████████ ██
██ █████████████████████ ██
██ ████████████   ██████ ██
███ ███████████   █████ ███
████ █████████████████ ████
█████▄▀▀███████████▀▀▄█████
████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄████████
██ ▄▄▄▀▀███████████▀▀▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▄▀███████▀▄█████ ██
███▄▀█████▄▀███▀▄█████▀▄███
█████▄▀█████▄▀██████▀▄█████
███████▄▀█████▄▀██▀▄███████
█████████▄▀█████▄▀█████████
███▀▄▄▀▀▄██▄▀█████▄▀▀▄▀████
████ ██▄▀████▄▀███▀▄██ ████
████▀▄███▄▀▄███▄▀▄███▄▀████
██▀▄██▀▄▀▀█ ███ █▀▀▄▀██▄▀██
███▄▀▄████▄█████▄████▄▀▄███
LIVE SHOWS
SLOTS
BLACKJACK
  ROULETTE
  DUELS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CASHBACK
██&██
RAKEBACK
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
...Register Now...
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 03:12:15 PM

Congratulations on your upcoming version 2.0, I read the full blog you sent us on email but couldn't find anything on the card to card feature, Is it going to be available after this update or not?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Wirex (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2017, 08:45:04 PM

Are documents verified faster if you are from the States or the accounts for documentation treated the same as the European customers who register for a card with you?
Usual procedure for companies operating out of America usually process the customers from the United States faster because they are use to the documentation submitted to them for verification purposes and are in the know of what to check for in order to validate them and send them out as verified to you as opposed to EU/UK.
What is your stance on this notion?

Well, There are two stands on this issue:

1) Unfortunately, We do not support USA. Meaning, We cannot issue and ship cards to USA at the moment - it is a limitation of the card issuing bank. So basically, the question is mood, as we don't operate in the US.
2) For all our users, verification is performed by the bank and usually takes between 7-10 working days. Once documents are verified (or rejected), the user gets an email notification. Although, it is possible we face processing delay from the bank due to the high number of applications.

So, that's basically it. The rest you can check it in detail on this link:
https://help.wirexapp.com/hc/en-us/articles/207161719-How-and-why-to-verify-Wirex-account-

Wirex (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2017, 08:48:07 PM

I have waited about 3 weeks since my first incident , but still not fixed , it will be a month soon and i can't get my btc back , this is so upsets me .

Whats that took you so long to fix my account balance , if you cant fix then maybe send me my btc back to my blockchain wallet , you manully send right , and after doing that once you fix your problems , i can use wirex again .

We are sorry for the inconvenience. The support team is still working on the issue with the bank. I will let you know as soon as they answer. Thank you for your patience

Wirex (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2017, 08:49:55 PM

Congratulations on your upcoming version 2.0, I read the full blog you sent us on email but couldn't find anything on the card to card feature, Is it going to be available after this update or not?

Thank you so much for your trust and your following. The new release is going to be a progressive transition. We don't have a fixed date for the release of the Card-To-Card transfers, but be sure once everything is in place, there will be many upcoming upgrades.

zazzbg

Activity: 54
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 07:34:07 AM

Can an unverified virtual card be used for depositing to and withdrawing from a bookmaker or it would be blocked upon receiving money back from the bookie?
Wirex (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2017, 04:17:43 PM

Can an unverified virtual card be used for depositing to and withdrawing from a bookmaker or it would be blocked upon receiving money back from the bookie?

Just as you described, It will be blocked by the bank upon receiving money. They will request us for you to verify your account. And If you cannot verify it, it will take up to 4 months for the bank to do the chargeback.

So please, keep in mind you NEED to verify your Wirex card in order to do this transaction. It's absolutely necessary. DO NOT TRY to do this transaction without doing the Wirex Verification Process, or your card WILL BE BLOCKED BY THE BANK.

Check this link to learn more about the Verification process:

doktor83

Activity: 2548
Merit: 626

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2017, 08:45:52 AM

Will i be ever able to log into https://wirexapp.com with my e-coin credentials ?
User & Pass accepted, i enter two factor authentication code, but can not go beyond that..

SRBMiner-MULTI thread - HERE
http://www.srbminer.com
Conasse

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

Culotte Jaune Officielle

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 11:58:09 AM

Hi

Wirex offers Mastercard, are they Maestro cards ? I am looking for a card mastercard wich is not a maestro

Bouffe ma chatte, pas la planète!
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 01:13:05 PM

Hi

Wirex offers Mastercard, are they Maestro cards ? I am looking for a card mastercard wich is not a maestro

If they didn't change anything since the last time I have used them then the virtual card should a Visa one and the physical card should be MasterCard, there is no Maestro.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: