Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:36:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 112 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how to start trading with a very small amount  (Read 161265 times)
Singwala

Activity: 462
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 04:23:51 PM

To start in trading with a very small amount is a good way to start in trading -
This are to types of strategy in trading one is shorterm - shorterm mean when you get profit 5% or 10% on your investment. Then buy again other coins then sell it to 5% to 10% again by doing this you can make some bitcoins easy. And long term trading is when you have funds to hold some coins and sell it when you get profit x1 or x5 to x100 yes its possible to make hundreds thousands of bitcoins in holding so if you have enough funds to do holding hold now. take note you make some research,reading news before buying coins. i hope this suggestions help you to become pro. in trading thank you have a good day Smiley

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
JINBI

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
[
T H E   G O L D E N   I C O
────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────
]
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1059

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 10:05:38 AM

Honestly the answer has always been yes. Margin trading is out there. You get to borrow from the exchanger. You can do it on bitmex. With a small amount of money, you can already trade with a huge amount of money of because you get to borrow. When the price of bitcoin has increased even just a little and your guess was "up", then you'd make relatively good amount of money.

Trading is not always just buying altcoins and then holding them. It will take a long time before you'd make money if you do that. So read stuffs on babypips.com (yes that's a legit website) and then do practice trading on bitmex. It doesn't require to involve actual money to have experience in trading.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

Shutup

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 04:38:55 PM

Most of the businesses that succeed in their life is from a small capital.If you know how to manage your business with a small amount you have the chance to inlarge your business with a small capital.You have to do it with hard working and be smart until you succeed on your goal
Every move do it in a smart way.Be clever in business dont used your heart it might give you failure,You better got a little bit stone heart with your brain.
RastMan

Activity: 159
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 05:25:55 PM

as i am a newbie.. i know nothing about trading... what should i do to start trading and multiply my btc.. guys please help me
Do not get into the hips that are all a scam based on a ponzi system. I advise you to buy altcoins and bitcoins, because I assure you especially for the bitcoin that the course will double by the end of the year.
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 07:23:24 AM

as i am a newbie.. i know nothing about trading... what should i do to start trading and multiply my btc.. guys please help me
Do not get into the hips that are all a scam based on a ponzi system. I advise you to buy altcoins and bitcoins, because I assure you especially for the bitcoin that the course will double by the end of the year.
If we buy altcoins and bitcoins how sure you are that it will be doubled by the end of the year? For me, bitcoin really increases today, but we doesn't know if it will be decreases next year, we don't have any control in bitcoin but it is good if we save some of our bitcoins but don't put all of it in one wallet for me it is better to convert some of it into fiat and then save it.  Wink
Just be wise. But if they are saying that we can trade in a small amount, yes we can trade in small amount for me it is good to start in small amount especially for beginners.
hurain

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 11:02:33 AM

I remember when i start trading with zero knowledge in trading, really zero knowledge. At first, there was only loss and loss and loss, becoz i buy and sell, no plan no target no research. Then i start again with around 600 doge (when price @22sat), some experience and my own trading method.
Research are everything (experience too). Becoz if you get the right coin, your capital could be multiplied by 10x
You had a very tough experience in the past for to start the trade. I think it is not to start anything without any knowledge as theer will be lose if we will start then we have to take the guidance from an expert person so we will not lose.
yes that is right that if a person is going to start trading with zero knowledge then you need to get experience first and for that you have to invest small amount of money, because if you do not have good knowledge about trading then the risk of losing money is more and and you can lose money a lot.
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 06:31:54 PM

I remember when i start trading with zero knowledge in trading, really zero knowledge. At first, there was only loss and loss and loss, becoz i buy and sell, no plan no target no research. Then i start again with around 600 doge (when price @22sat), some experience and my own trading method.
Research are everything (experience too). Becoz if you get the right coin, your capital could be multiplied by 10x
You had a very tough experience in the past for to start the trade. I think it is not to start anything without any knowledge as theer will be lose if we will start then we have to take the guidance from an expert person so we will not lose.
yes that is right that if a person is going to start trading with zero knowledge then you need to get experience first and for that you have to invest small amount of money, because if you do not have good knowledge about trading then the risk of losing money is more and and you can lose money a lot.
Knowledge and experience sometimes getting misinterpreted with respect to trading. The trader could never able to gain experience without some basic knowledge about trading. So, getting into trading to gain experience but without proper knowledge might lead to wasting time and sometimes wasting big money also.

For safer and profitable trading, trader first needs to look for gaining knowledge from books and other traders. Based on those knowledge he must trade to gain experience. This might be a working way to make a successful career with trading.
Gameroid

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 07:22:58 PM

If we buy altcoins and bitcoins how sure you are that it will be doubled by the end of the year? For me, bitcoin really increases today, but we doesn't know if it will be decreases next year, we don't have any control in bitcoin but it is good if we save some of our bitcoins but don't put all of it in one wallet for me it is better to convert some of it into fiat and then save it.  Wink
Just be wise. But if they are saying that we can trade in a small amount, yes we can trade in small amount for me it is good to start in small amount especially for beginners.
trading bitcoin with a small amount is not profitable, you need to buy a huge amount because the price is trading so high. and if a person have little amount of money then there are so many other cheap altcoin, by trading one you cam make a good profit but you must study the market and different ICO and must select a good potential coin which is also not such an easy job. you need to have good experience in crypto market and only then you can do so.
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 07:26:16 PM

trading bitcoin with a small amount is not profitable, you need to buy a huge amount because the price is trading so high. and if a person have little amount of money then there are so many other cheap altcoin, by trading one you cam make a good profit but you must study the market and different ICO and must select a good potential coin which is also not such an easy job. you need to have good experience in crypto market and only then you can do so.

You have a point but with the current bitcoin price rate, even for an average amoount, we can sees that our profits are decent and no doubt can considered as not a small profit. Somehow while we are on progress, we are sure that our bitcoins/money that is using in trade will increase soon, slowly but surely.

But it can't applied to altcoins as to make profit here noticeably, we need a massive amount of coins on hand so that in case of a pump, the profit really moves. Just don't forget that in case of price dump, you can also noticed your big loss.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
GoodLuck2

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 07:46:43 PM

Yeah experience and skill is very important for a successful trading  and you are right that with out knowledge and experience trading is risky and if some one want to get knowledge and experience in trading you should invest in low amount of money in trading.
ModGirl

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 11:57:22 PM

Yeah experience and skill is very important for a successful trading  and you are right that with out knowledge and experience trading is risky and if some one want to get knowledge and experience in trading you should invest in low amount of money in trading.
Yes after learning about trade and getting skill and knowledge about that any amount of bitcoin can get them benefit and they are free to invest any amount. Even lower amount is beneficial for them if they invest in a good potential coin while non expert I will suggest to invest smaller amount and that will be only for to get the experience and profit is not sure.
Viyamore

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 12:59:52 AM

Yes after learning about trade and getting skill and knowledge about that any amount of bitcoin can get them benefit and they are free to invest any amount. Even lower amount is beneficial for them if they invest in a good potential coin while non expert I will suggest to invest smaller amount and that will be only for to get the experience and profit is not sure.
Thats right just keep on learning and slmetimes follow your instincts in a good potential coin. I have mistaken more than 10 coins that my gut thinks to spend on it even a small amount in long term but i get attracted and instead invest in hype coins ,now it was up more than i expected .So i advice to keep chasing experience keep researching even if your amount is small it will grpw more than ypu expected .

▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄
            ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████▄▄
        ▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄   ▀████████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████  ▄███████▄  ▀██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
   ▄███████    ███▀▀ ██    ███████████  ███▀  ▄███████▄
  █████████▄  ▄█▀  ▄███    ██████████  ▄██  ▄███████████
 ██████████████▀  ████▀   ▄██▀▀▀████  ▄████▀  ███████████
██████████████▀  ▄███▀   ▄█▀  ▄▄ ██▀ ▄█  ██  █████████████
██████████████   ▀     ▄██▀  ▄█  █▀  █   █▀▄  ▀███████████
█████████████▀  ▄███▄  ▀██   ██ ▄▄▄  █▀ ▄▄▀█▄  ▀▄█████████
█████████████   █████   ▀██▄ ▀▄████▄  ▄███▄▀  ▄███████████
 █████   ▀██▀  ▄█████    █▀▀█████████████████▀███████████
  ████   ▄█▀   █████    ██ ▀▄█▀▄▄▀█ ▀▄▀█▀▄▀ █▀█ ▀▄██████
   ▀███▄▄   ▄█▄ ▀▀     ███ █ █ ▄▄▄█  █ █ █  █ █ ██████▀
     ▀██████████▄▄▄▄▄█████▄█▄██▄▄██ █▄███▄█▄█▄█▄████▀
        ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████████████████████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀██████████████████▀▀▀
      ..Powered by..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|
|
|
|

▀██▄       ▀████▄
▄    ▀██          ▀██▄
██▄ ▄███         ▄█████▄▄
 ▀███████▄     ▄██▀ ▀▀████
      ▀████▄ ▄██▀     ▀█▀
        ▀████▄
        ▄█▀████▄
      ▄███▄▀▀████▄
    ▄████▀    ▀████▄
  ▄████▀        ▀██▀█▄
  ▀██▀            ▀██▀
TitanGEL

Activity: 1036
Merit: 281

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 01:17:52 AM

Yeah the skill is really important to have a successful and have a good profit. You must be smart to have a different techniques for you to earn a lot of profit. Small amount can lift you up.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄██████▀▀█████████████
███████████▀  ▄█████▀   ▄▄▄▄ ▄██▀▄████▄  ▀███████████
█████████▀  ▄██████  ▄█████▄██▀▄  ██████▄  ▀█████████
███████▀  ▄███████  ▄████▄██▀███▄  ███████▄  ▀███████
███████▄  ▀███████  ▀██▄██▀█████▀  ███████▀  ▄███████
█████████▄  ▀██████  ▄██▀██████▀  ██████▀  ▄█████████
███████████▄  ▀████▄██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄█████▀  ▄███████████
█████████████▄▄█████▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄▄█████████████
███████ ██ ████▄ ▄████ ▄▄ ████ ▄▄ ███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
███████ ▀▀ █████ █████ ▀▀ ████ ▄▄▄███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
                      ▄██▄
██████   ██         ▄██████▄
                  ▄██████████▄
  ██████        ▄███████▀▀▀▀███▄
              ▄███████ ▄████▄ ███▄
            ▄████████ ████████ ████▄
           ██████████ ████████ ██████
            ▀███████▀  ▀████▀ █████▀
█████         ▀███▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄█████▀
                ▀██▄███████████▀
  ██ ██████       ▀██████████▀
                    ▀██████▀
                      ▀██▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
n0ne

Activity: 2590
Merit: 548

Seabet.io | Crypto-Casino

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2017, 01:25:54 AM

Thats right just keep on learning and slmetimes follow your instincts in a good potential coin. I have mistaken more than 10 coins that my gut thinks to spend on it even a small amount in long term but i get attracted and instead invest in hype coins ,now it was up more than i expected .So i advice to keep chasing experience keep researching even if your amount is small it will grpw more than ypu expected .
That's true. Trading is the best Profiting source. To earn good through the same one need to be highly attentive towards the price difference taking place with respect to time. While doing so you'll understand which coin is best and the worst to make profit. Invest a small amount and experiment the real facts and success is all yours.

logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 10:56:32 AM

Yeah the skill is really important to have a successful and have a good profit. You must be smart to have a different techniques for you to earn a lot of profit. Small amount can lift you up.
Yeas you are right skills is very important to a successful trading, without skills nobody can do trading with profit , so if a person have no skills and no techniques  about trading he will never more profit in trading, because in trading skills is the basic tools of increasing your assets , and more skills in trading you will be able to increasing your money.
Zenithar

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 11:27:24 PM

but i think not only skill but there are so many other factors which are effecting your trading result, your experience, your planning, your trading behavior and the most important is your investment are the important factor that are necessary for becoming successful in trading. for example you have a very limited amount of money and you want to trading bitcoin with, so you can get profit from it but even holding your bitcoin for a long time you cannot make such a good profit from it.
8Habits

Activity: 756
Merit: 294

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 12:18:24 AM

but i think not only skill but there are so many other factors which are effecting your trading result, your experience, your planning, your trading behavior and the most important is your investment are the important factor that are necessary for becoming successful in trading. for example you have a very limited amount of money and you want to trading bitcoin with, so you can get profit from it but even holding your bitcoin for a long time you cannot make such a good profit from it.

Good point and make sense. In trading, we should possess not only certain skill but overall skills and self-discipline. Because there are people who have good knowledge, foundation, and trading skills but yet are not good in managing their emotions and get distracted to the outcome of their trades and exit too early or too late.
xFiber

Activity: 336
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 08:08:11 AM

There is this guy on YouTube who has a trading series where he invested 39.99$ and tried to grow it. The series has been going on for a full month maybe and he's already at 200$ I believe so it's certainly possible to make profits with small amounts.
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 08:28:49 AM

you have to first leaned how to do coins flipping, then look for little satoshi maybe like 100000 and invest in poloniex trading platform. From there you you can invest in new coins that there price are very cheap and covert to bitcoin and keep doing this process before you know you will become expert.
silverkamote

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 08:42:00 AM

Be very patient, start small, and don't invest beyond your training (aka don't get in over your head).
First and foremost, invest in your own investing education.
Investing in stocks can be a fruitful and enjoyable journey and you are off to a great start by asking questions and seeking advice.
The first thing I want you to hear right now is: BE PATIENT
I encourage you to focus more on learning early on and when you do start investing, do so slowly and with small amounts.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 112 »
  Print  

Jump to: