Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:22:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 187 »
  Print  
Author Topic: www.gamebet.gg Launches GameBet Coin (GBT) eSports -- SALE OVER!!!  (Read 208174 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
DailyModo (OP)

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

www.gamebet.gg

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 08:24:14 PM

Hi, we've listened to your concerns and we value them as this is a community driven project. Since many people seem to be concerned about early return of interest (i.e. what if we are only making 5k a week?) we have raised the initial amount being sold - but to protect ourselves we will scale back that percent to original values after a year to the original values. Please read the update made to the OP:

< $50,000.00 - 15%
$50,000.00 - $75,000.00 - 22.5%
> $99,999.99 - 30%

It is important to note these are initial values. Over the spand of a year the value of %-sold will be lowered by 33% a maximum of 2 times. For example, if 30% is sold initially, after 6 months it will be reduced to 20%, and then after another 6 months to 10%. This is to address investors return-of-interests as we understand profitability within the first year of operating will be lower than in the long-term.

I hope the GAMEBET site has a secure connection soon. I think eSports is an area with a ton of potential growth and I like your idea of integrating it into crypto, but the site seems kinda amateur at this point. Sorry to be blunt, I do wish you the best of luck and may still invest a bit for the hell of it.

Hi, I think you are talking about https? It will be ready soon in the upcoming days. For additional security purposes, we recommend using 2FA found in Account > Options.

Lastly, we understand the front end design isn't the most professional look and are currently in the process of revamping it. Our primary focus early on was reliability in terms of back-end functionality, thanks for your concerns and we appreciate the communities feed back so far!

Your attitude is nothing short of professional so I will be investing at least the $101 tier before the end of the crowdsale, since I will likely start using your site for eSports betting. Kinda novel to own a piece of it. Smiley

We appreciate your kind words. Thank you for taking a chance on us and hopefully once you start using the site you'll start the winning machine in motion as well.
Good luck and thanks again.

Betting on esports with crypto's and steam items has never been easier.
CONTACT
dailymodo@gamebet.gg @GamebetGg
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
DailyModo (OP)

www.gamebet.gg

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 08:41:38 PM

Please don't forget to check out our videos.
https://vimeo.com/159311771 (older)
https://vimeo.com/160326041 (brand new)
And please follow us on twitter as well.
@gamebetgg

This is what I'm saying... Some people say amateur
but do they use other esports sites?Huh

Awesome videos, very high production quality.

Bought into the coin last night, gonna try hyper and
digi with my next paycheck but of all 3 I expect this one to perform long term.

When will the coin be out? I want to hold them already!

The coin will be launched on April 8th along with the wallet release.
Thank you for your support.

CONTACT
ezview

Activity: 242
Merit: 250

Country music is where my heart is.

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 08:58:17 PM

Hi, we've listened to your concerns and we value them as this is a community driven project. Since many people seem to be concerned about early return of interest (i.e. what if we are only making 5k a week?) we have raised the initial amount being sold - but to protect ourselves we will scale back that percent to original values after a year to the original values. Please read the update made to the OP:

< $50,000.00 - 15%
> $99,999.99 - 30%

It is important to note these are initial values. Over the spand of a year the value of %-sold will be lowered by 33% a maximum of 2 times. For example, if 30% is sold initially, after 6 months it will be reduced to 20%, and then after another 6 months to 10%. This is to address investors return-of-interests as we understand profitability within the first year of operating will be lower than in the long-term.

I hope the GAMEBET site has a secure connection soon. I think eSports is an area with a ton of potential growth and I like your idea of integrating it into crypto, but the site seems kinda amateur at this point. Sorry to be blunt, I do wish you the best of luck and may still invest a bit for the hell of it.

Hi, I think you are talking about https? It will be ready soon in the upcoming days. For additional security purposes, we recommend using 2FA found in Account > Options.

Lastly, we understand the front end design isn't the most professional look and are currently in the process of revamping it. Our primary focus early on was reliability in terms of back-end functionality, thanks for your concerns and we appreciate the communities feed back so far!

Let me get this straight. Now if the 100k is reached then we'll be splitting 30% of the profits for year one then 20% also on year one then 10% on year two?
That's amazing. So my investment is worth more is basically what your saying?

How would someone value the company now. is it 333k? and not 1m?

That still puts the valuation at 1m. Still not a good deal, but at least they're headed in the right direction I guess.

But mu investment is worth more now because we get more of the profits, Right?
or is it just worth more the the 1st year?

Why are you asking me to repeat what is literally in one of the posts you quoted?

Im sorry, still a little shakey when it comes down to all this valuing a business talk. Its out of my league.

Not to be a dick, but that means you shouldn't be gambling (if you don't fully comprehend all of this, you're not investing, you're gambling), just like pretty much everyone else in this thread, :p.

I dont see this as gambling. I am investing in a coin and the site. Some investments pay off and some dont but I dont need to be a business mogul to understand how to invest in game bet.

---Hip-Hop and Rock is where my guns at---
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 09:11:57 PM

< $50,000.00 - 15%
> $99,999.99 - 30%

Let me get this straight. Now if the 100k is reached then we'll be splitting 30% of the profits for year one then 20% also on year one then 10% on year two?

That still puts the valuation at 1m. Still not a good deal, but at least they're headed in the right direction I guess.

Why are you asking me to repeat what is literally in one of the posts you quoted?

Im sorry, still a little shakey when it comes down to all this valuing a business talk. Its out of my league.

Not to be a dick, but that means you shouldn't be gambling (if you don't fully comprehend all of this, you're not investing, you're gambling), just like pretty much everyone else in this thread, :p.

I dont see this as gambling. I am investing in a coin and the site. Some investments pay off and some dont but I dont need to be a business mogul to understand how to invest in game bet.

An investment makes fiscal sense, with at least a decent chance of success. When you're playing with a high-risk, low-reward situation, it's gambling. Ask any accredited investor if they'd touch this.

If they dropped the valuation to 100k, it'd still be a bit overpriced but would at least make sense to throw money at. Most investors would still steer clear, but I like taking risks now and then when there's a business I can help grow and have a strong background in/expertise with, like this, Smiley.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
davide72
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1014

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 10:08:24 PM

Hi dev, translating bounty? many user will joing to the crowdsale!
etparle

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

I love NACHOS

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 10:17:12 PM

Won over 7$ last night betting on a csgo match. I like your site more and more everyday. Just wanted to say it. And because i was the only correct better i won the whole other pot. I'll take turning 5$ into 12.41$ any day of the week.
DailyModo (OP)

www.gamebet.gg

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 10:20:43 PM

The team is working on a bounty list now, we hope to have it ready by morning.

CONTACT
DailyModo (OP)

www.gamebet.gg

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 10:21:57 PM

Won over 7$ last night betting on a csgo match. I like your site more and more everyday. Just wanted to say it. And because i was the only correct better i won the whole other pot. I'll take turning 5$ into 12.41$ any day of the week.

Congratulations. We're pleased to hear that you enjoy our site and are winning. May the good fortune stay with you for a long time!

CONTACT
davide72
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1014

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 10:31:10 PM

The team is working on a bounty list now, we hope to have it ready by morning.
Ok thanks Dev , italian people are crazy for game and betting!  If we could translate many people i am sure will join to crowdsale!
Thanks again i will be watching closely the OP .

Regards
andyatcrux
Legendary

Activity: 938

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 10:59:50 PM

Your twitter page says "World's First eSport betting website combining the power of Cryptocurrencies with in-game #Steam items."

This thread title says "BREAKING NEWS! WWW.GAMEBET.GG Launches GameBet Coin (GBT) Sale on now!!"

Seems like some people may overlook this thread thinking that it is yet another poker coin. Take it or leave it, but I think you may garner more crowdfunding  by tweaking the headline to reflect the eSport angle.

The statement of "World's First eSport betting website combining the power of Cryptocurrencies" is quite the eye catcher in my humble opinion.
albertocp

Activity: 120
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 12:50:01 AM

Your twitter page says "World's First eSport betting website combining the power of Cryptocurrencies with in-game #Steam items."

This thread title says "BREAKING NEWS! WWW.GAMEBET.GG Launches GameBet Coin (GBT) Sale on now!!"

Seems like some people may overlook this thread thinking that it is yet another poker coin. Take it or leave it, but I think you may garner more crowdfunding  by tweaking the headline to reflect the eSport angle.

The statement of "World's First eSport betting website combining the power of Cryptocurrencies" is quite the eye catcher in my humble opinion.

I agree! Changing the title may attract more people. Are you guys partnering with the other game coins? Is there any news on this??
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 01:09:14 AM

It's nice to see they did listen and reward investors a little more.

Just a few questions.

1. How can anyone know the profits the site will generate hence if the investors are getting the % they are supposed to get?

2. What can stop the owners selling out if it gets big for millions and the new owners just giving the finger to the investors? Ie no more rev share?

3. If we don't know who any of you guys are what stops you guys just saying you're not going to pay out to investors either after it's up and making a fortune?

4. Are there any things that can be done to ensure these things don't happen or is it just going to have to be an act of faith on the investors part?

I like the site and love the concept...shame the entire thing can not be decentralised somehow.

ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 01:28:21 AM

Just a few questions.

1. How can anyone know the profits the site will generate hence if the investors are getting the % they are supposed to get?

2. What can stop the owners selling out if it gets big for millions and the new owners just giving the finger to the investors? Ie no more rev share?

3. If we don't know who any of you guys are what stops you guys just saying you're not going to pay out to investors either after it's up and making a fortune?

4. Are there any things that can be done to ensure these things don't happen or is it just going to have to be an act of faith on the investors part?

I like the site and love the concept...shame the entire thing can not be decentralised somehow.

To add on to this... Steam Silver. I just realized there's no information on if that's paid out as well to investors. Is SS part of these payments? If so, is it paid out as SS or as BTC?

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
DailyModo (OP)

www.gamebet.gg

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 01:49:08 AM

Just a few questions.

1. We will be publishing an open ledger showing the total number of bets made each week (split into categories of games), as well as the houses profits. We agree, it is important for our profit margins to be accountable and easily verifiable especially in the case of auditing.

2. The fact we are a registered company holds us accountable to our investors. This situation has been discussed and if it did happen we would use a % (what is currently being paid to GBT holders) of those funds to buy back GBT on the market at the highest value we can pay, however it is rather absurd to be thinking about such things so early on in the venture.

3. The company having legal accountability.

4. See above. We will be publishing more information in the future and we hope to strive towards a very transparent environment, however  due to the nature of our operations in its current state we cannot reveal the identities of the developers/managers.

Thanks for your positive feed back, we really appreciate the great questions you're asking!

To add on to this... Steam Silver. I just realized there's no information on if that's paid out as well to investors. Is SS part of these payments? If so, is it paid out as SS or as BTC?

Great question, profits the house makes that come from SS-betting will also be paid to investors in the form of BTC.

CONTACT
CryptoBrother

Activity: 252

I LOVE THE LIR PROJECT

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 04:16:19 AM

Great question, profits the house makes that come from SS-betting will also be paid to investors in the form of BTC.

Will we be able to chose a payment in SS if we want?

I love the ACES dev for giving me my investment back Smiley
DailyModo (OP)

www.gamebet.gg

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 04:27:39 AM

BOUNTIES

Translations:
Chinese- $20 Payable in GBT
French- $20 Payable in GBT
Spanish- $20 Payable in GBT
Russian- $20 Payable in GBT
Italian- $20 Payable in GBT
German- $20 Payable in GBT

Looking to hire a signature/avatar campaign manager.- Compensation TBD

Blogs/Articles (Best three will be picked by the team)
1st- $15 in GBT
2nd $10 in GBT
3rd $10 in GBT

Faucets
1st $10 in GBT
2nd $5 in GBT

*Price of GBT in satoshi will be calculated at the end of the sale.

CONTACT
cryptmebro

Activity: 786

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 04:29:24 AM

No, https? No secure login?
CryptoBrother

Activity: 252

I LOVE THE LIR PROJECT

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 05:19:41 AM

If I send in two payments to my address over the duration of the sale will I be credited for both deposits?

I love the ACES dev for giving me my investment back Smiley
orryde

Activity: 476
Merit: 500

Re-Evolution

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 05:29:07 AM

< $50,000.00 - 15%
> $99,999.99 - 30%

An investment makes fiscal sense, with at least a decent chance of success. When you're playing with a high-risk, low-reward situation, it's gambling. Ask any accredited investor if they'd touch this.

If they dropped the valuation to 100k, it'd still be a bit overpriced but would at least make sense to throw money at. Most investors would still steer clear, but I like taking risks now and then when there's a business I can help grow and have a strong background in/expertise with, like this, Smiley.

Just wondering what kind of expertise you have in online gambling business. If it's a lot Maybe you can even join the team somewhere down the line and that would also give you incentive to invest early on too.
If you dont want to discuss it out in the public I understand too.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                                                                   ▄█████████                  ██████
                                                                   ███    ███                 ██   ██
         ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████    ██████████████████████   ████████▀
        ██            ▄█          █▄                 █▄          ███            █▄          █        ▄██▀
       ██            ██           ███                ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ███            ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ██   █████▀
       ██   █████    ██   ████   ████   ██     ██    ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██    ██████   ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██   ████▀
      ██    █████   ██    ████   ████   ██     ██   ██          ███   ██████   ██          ██   ████▀
      ██            ██           ███   ███    ███   ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀███            ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀██   ▀▀▀████
      ███           ██▄            █   ██     ██    ██▄          █             ▀█▄          ██      ███
       █████████   ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
      ██           ██
    ██▀           ███
  ████████████████▀
Betting on e-Sports with Steam Items & Crypto
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
■■■■■ GBT Loyalty Reward Program Steam Marketplace Sportsbetting ■■■■■
DailyModo (OP)

www.gamebet.gg

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 05:59:55 AM

Will we be able to chose a payment in SS if we want?
Sort of. If you don't register a BTC address to receive an automatic payout, you will receive the payout in GG (since this is withdrawable in BTC). We will have an exchange for SS/GG, so if you wanted SS you could then exchange the GG.

No, https? No secure login?
We are working on processing getting a SSL certificate and submitting the nessecary legal paper work to get it.

If I send in two payments to my address over the duration of the sale will I be credited for both deposits?
Yes, you will. You can send multiple deposits to your investment address.

CONTACT
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 187 »
  Print  

Jump to: