Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:20:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 187 »
  Print  
Author Topic: www.gamebet.gg Launches GameBet Coin (GBT) eSports -- SALE OVER!!!  (Read 208174 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
galacticpilgrim

Activity: 163
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 04:26:54 PM

This looks pretty good. I'll be on yobit on monday Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Skyrik

Activity: 560
Merit: 501

ICONOMI Supporter

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 04:27:12 PM

In the  www.gamebet.gg

1 BTC = ~413 GBT

In the ICO

1 BTC = 70.000 GBT

that's right?

I'm wondering how this will work.
exchange price is a price and the site is another?

Or buying the site has nothing to do with GBT?

1 btc = 413 GG  (GG is gamers gold)
and
1 btc in ico approximatly 74k GBT (GBT is  Gamerbet coin)
GG don't = GBT
AltcoinScamfinder

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 04:28:23 PM

In the  www.gamebet.gg

1 BTC = ~413 GBT

In the ICO

1 BTC = 70.000 GBT

that's right?

I'm wondering how this will work.
exchange price is a price and the site is another?

Or buying the site has nothing to do with GBT?

Two different things. Game gold in the website is the betting currency that is always worth around $1, not the same thing.

FOR RENT.
AltcoinScamfinder

Activity: 840

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 04:28:56 PM

when i click withdraw they ask me a BTC address !!! so Huh

Ah, it might be tied to your Bitcoin address. Not sure, that's why you should ask OP

FOR RENT.
mistercashking
Legendary

Activity: 1044
Merit: 1050

@MRCASHKING

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2016, 04:31:28 PM
Last edit: April 09, 2016, 04:57:56 PM by mistercashking

Ah, it might be tied to your Bitcoin address. Not sure, that's why you should ask OP

Thats because Gamergold gets withdrawn as btc.
Relaxedsense

Activity: 809
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 04:43:29 PM

Just email them and give OP a PM, he will be able to fix this for you
DailyModo (OP)

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

www.gamebet.gg

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 05:00:26 PM

Hey guys, things are super busy on our end as we're trying to get everything ready for a prompt release. Popping in to answer to important questions. We will be posting another update shortly regarding news and the status of everything.

Please note if it is not clear once released you will be able to withdraw the GBT purchased in the sale from the site to your wallets which then you can start staking.

Thanks for the continued support, there will be more news follow soon Smiley

i think i did a mistake. i logged in gamebet.gg and i clicked on the Gamer Gold Icon, the i bought 5 BTC that is about 2050 Gamer Gold

2050 Gamer Gold = 2050 $ so this is only for BET Huh i`m a big idiot then.. my browser did not show the invest button...

Hi, I was informed that you also emailed our support about this. Please check your email as everything you have inquired about should have been addressed and/or resolved.

Hi all, do we have actually some working block explorer for this coin? i would like to see the distribution in the blockchain, in other order will be some way to exchange silver steam per Gold or gamebetcoins? and by last do we know yer which be the first exchange in list it?
We are working on getting a block explorer up and will post it in the thread once it is available. At this point in time there is no exchange from Steam Silver <-> Gold/GBT but it is in development to have an on-site exchange between users to trade currencies.

We are currently in process of being listed on YoBit as well as other exchanges. There will be more news on this when is available.

Betting on esports with crypto's and steam items has never been easier.
CONTACT
dailymodo@gamebet.gg @GamebetGg
Skyrik

ICONOMI Supporter

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 05:25:55 PM

Hey guys, things are super busy on our end as we're trying to get everything ready for a prompt release. Popping in to answer to important questions. We will be posting another update shortly regarding news and the status of everything.

Please note if it is not clear once released you will be able to withdraw the GBT purchased in the sale from the site to your wallets which then you can start staking.

i think i did a mistake. i logged in gamebet.gg and i clicked on the Gamer Gold Icon, the i bought 5 BTC that is about 2050 Gamer Gold

2050 Gamer Gold = 2050 $ so this is only for BET Huh i`m a big idiot then.. my browser did not show the invest button...

Hi, I was informed that you also emailed our support about this. Please check your email as everything you have inquired about should have been addressed and/or resolved.

Hi all, do we have actually some working block explorer for this coin? i would like to see the distribution in the blockchain, in other order will be some way to exchange silver steam per Gold or gamebetcoins? and by last do we know yer which be the first exchange in list it?
We are working on getting a block explorer up and will post it in the thread once it is available. At this point in time there is no exchange from Steam Silver <-> Gold/GBT but it is in development to have an on-site exchange between users to trade currencies.

We are currently in process of being listed on YoBit as well as other exchanges. There will be more news on this when is available.
can you answer pls. If my coins will be in wallet can i receive dividend ?or need to keep them on website?
kenw2

Activity: 344
Merit: 250

Feed me btc ^

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 05:26:42 PM

Can't wait get our coins and perks! Looking forward to being part of this coin for a long time.  Grin
In the meantime, GO ORIGEN! It's 50/50!  Shocked
djnocide
Legendary

Activity: 1164
Merit: 1000

Einsteinium Foundation Board Member and Treasurer

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 05:50:28 PM

can you answer pls. If my coins will be in wallet can i receive dividend ?or need to keep them on website?

They will look at you registered address (wallet, website or exchange)
hmachado

Activity: 279

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 06:37:02 PM

Is it possible to see the invested balance in some BTC account?
How do we know you are not re-investing with the investments from other members?

You can see all the investments on the ledger. Every night we sell the majority of the bitcoin that has come in during the day. We do this for a few reasons but the main 2 are because, we are offering perks to our investors that actually cost us money our of pocket (steam prepaid cards, steam silver ect) so we must sell right away to cover theses costs. The 2nd reason we sell daily is because we are not gambling on the price of bitcoin. We have expenses and bills to pay and most of them don't take bitcoin as payment. Holding fiat is much safer for us then holding bitcoin is and the last thing we want to happen is for bitcoin to dump $100 and we end up losing 25% on top of what we have to put our for the perks.

Thanks for the great question.

Considering the ICO got you 260 Btc, how much of that did the team already spend?

Also, how much was spent with incentives to get new users and with gambling bonus (prepais cards, steam silver etc).

What is the user aquisition cost at the moment?

Thanks for your time
altcoinlinks2

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 06:39:30 PM

Is it possible to see the invested balance in some BTC account?
How do we know you are not re-investing with the investments from other members?

You can see all the investments on the ledger. Every night we sell the majority of the bitcoin that has come in during the day. We do this for a few reasons but the main 2 are because, we are offering perks to our investors that actually cost us money our of pocket (steam prepaid cards, steam silver ect) so we must sell right away to cover theses costs. The 2nd reason we sell daily is because we are not gambling on the price of bitcoin. We have expenses and bills to pay and most of them don't take bitcoin as payment. Holding fiat is much safer for us then holding bitcoin is and the last thing we want to happen is for bitcoin to dump $100 and we end up losing 25% on top of what we have to put our for the perks.

Thanks for the great question.

Considering the ICO got you 260 Btc, how much of that did the team already spend?

Also, how much was spent with incentives to get new users and with gambling bonus (prepais cards, steam silver etc).

What is the user aquisition cost at the moment?

Thanks for your time

i read a blog they spent it drugz moonshine and cosplay midget stippers
Pietpiraat

Activity: 326

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 06:52:03 PM

It is important to note these are initial values. Over the spand of a year the value of %-sold will be lowered by 33% a maximum of 2 times. For example, if 30% is sold initially, after 6 months it will be reduced to 20%, and then after another 6 months to 10%. This is to address investors return-of-interests as we understand profitability within the first year of operating will be lower than in the long-term.

Does this mean you will now share 30% of initial earnings with investors and after 1 year that will be reduced to 10% ??
orryde

Activity: 476

Re-Evolution

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 07:09:00 PM

They will look at you registered address (wallet, website or exchange)

Not on the exchange because you cant sign a message from the exchange wallet.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                                                                   ▄█████████                  ██████
                                                                   ███    ███                 ██   ██
         ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████    ██████████████████████   ████████▀
        ██            ▄█          █▄                 █▄          ███            █▄          █        ▄██▀
       ██            ██           ███                ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ███            ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ██   █████▀
       ██   █████    ██   ████   ████   ██     ██    ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██    ██████   ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██   ████▀
      ██    █████   ██    ████   ████   ██     ██   ██          ███   ██████   ██          ██   ████▀
      ██            ██           ███   ███    ███   ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀███            ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀██   ▀▀▀████
      ███           ██▄            █   ██     ██    ██▄          █             ▀█▄          ██      ███
       █████████   ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
      ██           ██
    ██▀           ███
  ████████████████▀
Betting on e-Sports with Steam Items & Crypto
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
■■■■■ GBT Loyalty Reward Program Steam Marketplace Sportsbetting ■■■■■
orryde

Activity: 476

Re-Evolution

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 07:09:56 PM

It is important to note these are initial values. Over the spand of a year the value of %-sold will be lowered by 33% a maximum of 2 times. For example, if 30% is sold initially, after 6 months it will be reduced to 20%, and then after another 6 months to 10%. This is to address investors return-of-interests as we understand profitability within the first year of operating will be lower than in the long-term.

Does this mean you will now share 30% of initial earnings with investors and after 1 year that will be reduced to 10% ??

Yes. It was supposed to be 10% when the coin started but a lot of people complained about the valuation so the devs raised the payouts for the 1st year.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                                                                   ▄█████████                  ██████
                                                                   ███    ███                 ██   ██
         ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████    ██████████████████████   ████████▀
        ██            ▄█          █▄                 █▄          ███            █▄          █        ▄██▀
       ██            ██           ███                ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ███            ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ██   █████▀
       ██   █████    ██   ████   ████   ██     ██    ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██    ██████   ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██   ████▀
      ██    █████   ██    ████   ████   ██     ██   ██          ███   ██████   ██          ██   ████▀
      ██            ██           ███   ███    ███   ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀███            ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀██   ▀▀▀████
      ███           ██▄            █   ██     ██    ██▄          █             ▀█▄          ██      ███
       █████████   ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
      ██           ██
    ██▀           ███
  ████████████████▀
Betting on e-Sports with Steam Items & Crypto
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
■■■■■ GBT Loyalty Reward Program Steam Marketplace Sportsbetting ■■■■■
Pietpiraat

Activity: 326

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 07:49:35 PM

Yes. It was supposed to be 10% when the coin started but a lot of people complained about the valuation so the devs raised the payouts for the 1st year.

Is the % share based on revenue or profit ?
Mr.Ease

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 07:53:09 PM

Once the GBT is available, I'm looking to buy pre-yobit.  I Offer 1500sat per, PM me if interested

~ Too Many Scams, Schemes, and Shitcoins... ~
bluedude

Activity: 714

y²=x3+ax+b, a=0,b=7

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 08:00:43 PM

Once the GBT is available, I'm looking to buy pre-yobit.  I Offer 1500sat per, PM me if interested
The ICO price was around 1400sat.
7500sat and we have a deal.Wink
Skyrik

ICONOMI Supporter

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 08:03:39 PM

real price will be near 10k sats in few weeks
jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 08:12:54 PM

There is definitely a need for something proper for eSports. With the BTC raised in the ICO the devs should be able to build it. Previous attempts to do this did not have this type of funding to get it right.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 187 »
  Print  

Jump to: