Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:34:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 187 »
  Print  
Author Topic: www.gamebet.gg Launches GameBet Coin (GBT) eSports -- SALE OVER!!!  (Read 208174 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 07:18:55 AM
Last edit: April 12, 2016, 08:11:36 AM by jc12345

I have a problem/question.
I compiled GameBetd from source, then send coins to new wallet, then send few coins to exchange.
And now then I use command getbalance I see this
But, my balance must be x4 of this
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/gbt/address.dws?GLT1tUjw2Z4C7nkQyDHGn6wEXgoY2DVggw.htm

When I do cmd getinfo i see this
{
    "version" : "v1.0.0.0-g32a928e",
    "protocolversion" : 60018,
    "walletversion" : 60000,
    "balance" : 55752.84990000,
    "newmint" : 0.00000000,
    "stake" : 167263.95010000,
    "blocks" : 3488,
    "timeoffset" : 0,
    "moneysupply" : 21003656.67650000,
    "connections" : 1,
    "proxy" : "",
    "ip" : "0.0.0.0",
    "difficulty" : {
        "proof-of-work" : 0.00024414,
        "proof-of-stake" : 228444.86403052
    },
    "testnet" : false,
    "keypoololdest" : 1460383623,
    "keypoolsize" : 101,
    "paytxfee" : 0.00010000,
    "mininput" : 0.00000000,
    "errors" : ""
}
What is mean "stake" field? Why so many coins in stake, it shouldn't be in stake field?
And when it will be in balance? Can I use this "stake" coins?

When one of your input blocks gains enough weight and you "solve" a block, those coins that earned the stake moves from the available balance line to the stake line. It remains there for 250 blocks before it moves back to available. You cannot use those coins until the 250 blocks are done. It does gain weight again during this waiting time.

Your balance is the total of the available and stake lines added together.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bighobbit

Activity: 1078
Merit: 511

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 07:35:44 AM

jc12345, ok, thanks.
jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 08:26:15 AM
Last edit: April 12, 2016, 09:10:54 AM by jc12345

Since this is a staking coin, the following is relevant:

Any amount can stake if 2 conditions are met. The only impact is the time it will take to stake and if the reward is percentage based, the size of the rewards. Firstly you need to have the coins in your wallet for the minimum stake age which in this case is 4 hours, after which your coins becomes eligible for staking. Secondly your coins have to reach at least 1 coin age day. If you have a fraction of a coin it will take a couple of days before you will get 1 coin age day and only then your coins will become mature. This is why some people sometimes notice that although their coins have passed the minimum stake age they still do not show as matured. If someone has 100000 coins of a certain coin as an example, he will have 1 coin age day very quickly, but someone with 0.5 coins will take 2 days.

Once your coins are in your wallet (actually once broadcast on the network) they begin to generate network weight at that address which is a combination of the number of coins in your wallet and the time they have been in your wallet (coin age). Once this becomes "heavy" enough your coins will generate a stake. In the case of GameBet the staking coins (input block) will stay in limbo in stake mode for 250 blocks. They do gain weight while maturing. Someone with a larger amount of coins will reach that point quicker than someone with a small number of coins. When you get a stake, the wallet adds the coins that stake and the stake reward and the total is split onto 2 equal input blocks that gains weight again separately.

The coins in your wallet are stored in blocks and each block of coins will stake on its own. If you have 2 blocks of lets say 10 coins each, when the time comes they will stake separately. This is where coin control enters - if you go to options and display, you can select to show coin control. If you then click on "send" you have the option to select inputs which will display the input blocks your wallet balance consist of. Here you can manage your input block sizes for the optimal block size to stake. There are generally 2 methods that stake rewards are generated each with its own subsections like HPOS, DPOS etc. - firstly there is fixed size per stake (like GameBet) and secondly percentage based. If a coin gives fixed size rewards, your input blocks can be more smaller ones because when they stake you get the same rewards in anyways and all blocks will eventually stake. If a coin gives percentage based rewards, then you must have very small number of large block sizes, in fact, one block of all your coins will be ideal. To change your block size, you go into coin control and select all your little blocks and select OK. Then copy the total coin amount less fees and paste into the amount field. Paste your wallet receiving address in the to field and send. This receiving address can be an address in your wallet which then means you are sending them to yourself. You will then have a large input block consisting of all the small blocks you selected.

If you want to apply this to GameBet, then do not combine your input blocks unless they become really small. If you do move your coins after the 250 block maturity, you will lose the coin age gained during the 250 block waiting period.

Lastly, I would recommend that a good strategy for GameBet would be to prepare your input blocks for staking and maintain them for staking and from time to time take only the small staked blocks to an exchange. Moving coins to an exchange destroys the coin age and resets any weight you have gained. It effectively combines them to an exchange controlled address. Since you have to combine the very small 2.8 blocks in anyways at some point to a little bit larger input block, and if you do need money, take those to the exchange if you have to, or combine and re-stake them if you have a longer term objective.
PangLima Coin

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 08:37:58 AM

Instead of letting the FUDsters try to drop the price for there own interests.... lets start a different conv.   Is GBT going to YOBIT today??? I cant stand this alcurex.

Hopefully they list it later tonight. and alcurex umm I went to check it out but the loading times and lag,  give me a headache.

Yeah sadly I can't stand to use Alcurex because of the loading times. The exchange is actually really well run and gets a lot right, thanks to Halibut. But sluggish load times kill it and unless they figure it out they will never carry decent volume.

ya,..so tired trading in alcurex, just hang,hang ,hang and hang

i'm waiting BGT added in other exchange

why the owner of alcurex never use the simple and easy template ,.we just need that

i just think the trader never come to there if they still use that template
dannyman

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 09:00:35 AM

Instead of letting the FUDsters try to drop the price for there own interests.... lets start a different conv.   Is GBT going to YOBIT today??? I cant stand this alcurex.

Hopefully they list it later tonight. and alcurex umm I went to check it out but the loading times and lag,  give me a headache.

Yeah sadly I can't stand to use Alcurex because of the loading times. The exchange is actually really well run and gets a lot right, thanks to Halibut. But sluggish load times kill it and unless they figure it out they will never carry decent volume.

why the owner of alcurex never use the simple and easy template ,.we just need that

I was pretty kind to Alcurex but once I knew its been running for 2 years AND its a profit share then I think the lag is really unacceptable and is an insult to those who invested in the site. Seems like they are going to improve the site now but after 2 years thats too damn slow...sooner we have better options the better...
4emily

Activity: 577

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 09:26:48 AM
Last edit: April 12, 2016, 10:34:01 AM by 4emily

Hello,

We are emailing you to inform you that due to the amount you have invested you are entitled to various perks that require us to create an estimate of how much we need to spend to ensure you're properly compensated. For those receiving Steam Gift Cards, we will look to process them in the days coming. We understand that some members may have requests for alternate compensate instead of the Gift Card for which we are happy to negotiate about. Please contact ****** directly about this inquiry and we'll get it processed.

You are only required to email Daily Modo if you require / would like to request a change in your perks!

Thank you all for your contributions towards this project, we'll do our best to ensure it's a success.

Regards,

GameBet Support.

Re the above email (received approx 8 hours ago), is there/will there be more information re the steam gift cards and the alternative(s), so people can make an informed decision what to do?

Thanks Smiley
jman887854

Activity: 153
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 10:35:15 AM

I was pretty kind to Alcurex but once I knew its been running for 2 years AND its a profit share then I think the lag is really unacceptable and is an insult to those who invested in the site. Seems like they are going to improve the site now but after 2 years thats too damn slow...sooner we have better options the better...

It is slow, but honestly it isn't that bad
4emily

Activity: 577

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 10:35:24 AM

Ha! That is cool, a bit uncool that everyone can see my email address though.

Deleted - now if you do the same, it'll be totally cool  Wink
meyer

Activity: 523
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 11:35:46 AM

I cant see my GBT in my gamebet account... where to find the coins?

thx

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
EUROPECOIN ERC  BITTREX  BLEUTRADE  EUROPECOIN WEB  TWITTER  QUICKFACTS  CLOUDSTAKING  NSA
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

jman887854

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 11:58:38 AM

I cant see my GBT in my gamebet account... where to find the coins?

thx

on the left hand side click on "invest" and then gbtwallet
CryptoBrother

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

I LOVE THE LIR PROJECT

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 12:18:42 PM

Since this is a staking coin, the following is relevant:

Any amount can stake if 2 conditions are met. The only impact is the time it will take to stake and if the reward is percentage based, the size of the rewards. Firstly you need to have the coins in your wallet for the minimum stake age which in this case is 4 hours, after which your coins becomes eligible for staking. Secondly your coins have to reach at least 1 coin age day. If you have a fraction of a coin it will take a couple of days before you will get 1 coin age day and only then your coins will become mature. This is why some people sometimes notice that although their coins have passed the minimum stake age they still do not show as matured. If someone has 100000 coins of a certain coin as an example, he will have 1 coin age day very quickly, but someone with 0.5 coins will take 2 days.

Once your coins are in your wallet (actually once broadcast on the network) they begin to generate network weight at that address which is a combination of the number of coins in your wallet and the time they have been in your wallet (coin age). Once this becomes "heavy" enough your coins will generate a stake. In the case of GameBet the staking coins (input block) will stay in limbo in stake mode for 250 blocks. They do gain weight while maturing. Someone with a larger amount of coins will reach that point quicker than someone with a small number of coins. When you get a stake, the wallet adds the coins that stake and the stake reward and the total is split onto 2 equal input blocks that gains weight again separately.

The coins in your wallet are stored in blocks and each block of coins will stake on its own. If you have 2 blocks of lets say 10 coins each, when the time comes they will stake separately. This is where coin control enters - if you go to options and display, you can select to show coin control. If you then click on "send" you have the option to select inputs which will display the input blocks your wallet balance consist of. Here you can manage your input block sizes for the optimal block size to stake. There are generally 2 methods that stake rewards are generated each with its own subsections like HPOS, DPOS etc. - firstly there is fixed size per stake (like GameBet) and secondly percentage based. If a coin gives fixed size rewards, your input blocks can be more smaller ones because when they stake you get the same rewards in anyways and all blocks will eventually stake. If a coin gives percentage based rewards, then you must have very small number of large block sizes, in fact, one block of all your coins will be ideal. To change your block size, you go into coin control and select all your little blocks and select OK. Then copy the total coin amount less fees and paste into the amount field. Paste your wallet receiving address in the to field and send. This receiving address can be an address in your wallet which then means you are sending them to yourself. You will then have a large input block consisting of all the small blocks you selected.

If you want to apply this to GameBet, then do not combine your input blocks unless they become really small. If you do move your coins after the 250 block maturity, you will lose the coin age gained during the 250 block waiting period.

Lastly, I would recommend that a good strategy for GameBet would be to prepare your input blocks for staking and maintain them for staking and from time to time take only the small staked blocks to an exchange. Moving coins to an exchange destroys the coin age and resets any weight you have gained. It effectively combines them to an exchange controlled address. Since you have to combine the very small 2.8 blocks in anyways at some point to a little bit larger input block, and if you do need money, take those to the exchange if you have to, or combine and re-stake them if you have a longer term objective.

This is a great explanation. it should be bumped every day so any newcomers don't miss it. Thanks JC. I now understand staking much more.

I love the ACES dev for giving me my investment back Smiley
etparle

Activity: 238

I love NACHOS

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 12:35:42 PM

It's very exciting now that the coin is live. Im downloading my wallet and will start eating my stakes in about 240 minutes if all goes to plan. Id like to buy a few more GBT tho if anyone wants to sell. Im willing to pay up to 1400 sat for 1 BTC worth. If anyone wants to complete this with me please send me a pm but we must use escrow unless you are very trusted.
Relaxedsense

Activity: 809
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 12:40:30 PM

It's very exciting now that the coin is live. Im downloading my wallet and will start eating my stakes in about 240 minutes if all goes to plan. Id like to buy a few more GBT tho if anyone wants to sell. Im willing to pay up to 1400 sat for 1 BTC worth. If anyone wants to complete this with me please send me a pm but we must use escrow unless you are very trusted.

Comon etparle, you know better then that  Wink
etparle

I love NACHOS

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 12:42:13 PM

1500 sat?  Huh

Relaxedsense

Activity: 809
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 01:09:28 PM

1500 sat?  Huh

Whatever
etparle

I love NACHOS

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 01:15:07 PM

1500 sat?  Huh

Whatever

ok. WTB 1 btc of GBT at 2000 sat.
Better?
jman887854

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 01:17:50 PM

1500 sat?  Huh

Whatever

Better?

Probably easiest to just go to https://alcurex.org/index.php/crypto/market?pair=gbt_btc
IOTUSA

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 01:29:20 PM

1500 sat?  Huh

Whatever

Better?

If you are having problems buying at 2000 sat over the market, I'll sell you a BTC worth just to be nice (and cause I have a few)

etparle

I love NACHOS

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 01:30:24 PM

1500 sat?  Huh

Whatever

Better?

Probably easiest to just go to https://alcurex.org/index.php/crypto/market?pair=gbt_btc

I don't trust that site and it is too slow for me to bother with.
etparle

I love NACHOS

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 01:31:11 PM

1500 sat?  Huh

Whatever

Better?

If you are having problems buying at 2000 sat over the market, I'll sell you a BTC worth just to be nice (and cause I have a few)

Im always nice and Id love to make a deal with you but we will need to use an escrow. Maybe Daily can escrow it for us?!?
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 187 »
  Print  

Jump to: