Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 01:06:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Great way to make Bitcoin!  (Read 62524 times)
savioroshan

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 05:55:03 AM

The easiest way to earn bitcoins is just go for a job and get the payment in bitcoin. Or if you are getting the payment in fiat currency, just go to online local bitcoin exchange and convert your fiat payment into bitcoins. If you are a minor , still you can make some small amounts of bitcoin, by doing small freelancing jobs and get the payment via bitcoins.
pawanjain

Activity: 2688
Merit: 715

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 06:10:35 AM

But can you do the same things from home that you would do in real life going to a job? Or do you mean still doing your job in real life but just accepting the pay in btc? Because if that's the case then I would somewhat agree!
I think to do a real life job is a great way to make profit earning in our life with constant speed . Because I had seen and also seeing that most of the people are making earning per month from the Bitcoin with big difference . Sometimes their earning comes more than 100$ but sometimes only 40-50$ , so to make a constant earning we need a practical life job to get a better life with Bitcoin .

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
choppork

Activity: 588

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 07:43:02 AM

-snip-
PS. Signature campaigns are the worst way to make bitcoins.
I'm just a bit wondering how do you say that signature campaigns are the worst to make bitcoins? Isn't this is just your opinion only, I'm beg to disagree about what you said. There are campaign which I could says its a long term campaign like Bitvest, 777coins, yobit, and others. Those I mentioned was a good campaign signature actually. Also regarding about your concern great way to make bitcoin doing trading in the exchange plaform.

Of course it's just his opinion. Everything that is not backed by some legal basis or some article is just an opinion. Signature campaign might not be the best way to make bitcoins but it definitely is not the worst way to make bitcoins. There are people that are sticking to faucets, Hyip, cloud mining, PPC, PTC, etc. Those are worse ways to earn bitcoins because not only it consumes all your time, it also pays really low.

Signature campaigns are a great way to earn bitcoins but you shouldn't limit your source of income to this. There are more things in the bitcoin world other than sig. camps.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
MyIdeas

Activity: 734
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 09:27:14 AM

Great way is to make bitcoin with bitcoin that is trading and renting on trading and exchage sites like yobit and polonix which  i use personally i recomend you. but i am not responsible for your investment.

Supposedly if you advise someone to do trades you also have to accompany the tips and tricks on trade. It will show your responsibility. Otherwise that guy will potentially lose money in vain, trading need the experience in predicting fluctuations graph.
I agree with you as only advising some for trade will not be better for him because he will not know how to start trade and will lose his money if we have to advise someone for trade then we also have to tell them how to trade or we have to show them for place where he/she can learn about trade.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 09:52:28 AM

We can earn really big in bitcoin, by using your skills and knowledge. Trading bitcoin/altcoins is my ways to make bitcoin. Also, this signature campaign and saving or holding bitcoins gives an impact to me then sell when already earn profit.

That is correct and in this kind of trade I can say that knowledge is power. Without any information as to where and how to earn bitcoins online it would be hard to earn and profit from bitcoin. Especially people with no capital knowledge and skills will give you earnings in bitcoin that you can use to trade or just cash out.
pompatore

Activity: 787
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 10:30:13 AM

i'm doing a lot of value gain, simply holding on my btc
daringdiscovered

Activity: 700

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 01:56:01 PM

Great way is to make bitcoin with bitcoin that is trading and renting on trading and exchage sites like yobit and polonix which  i use personally i recomend you. but i am not responsible for your investment.

Supposedly if you advise someone to do trades you also have to accompany the tips and tricks on trade. It will show your responsibility. Otherwise that guy will potentially lose money in vain, trading need the experience in predicting fluctuations graph.
I agree with you as only advising some for trade will not be better for him because he will not know how to start trade and will lose his money if we have to advise someone for trade then we also have to tell them how to trade or we have to show them for place where he/she can learn about trade.

Tell him also the risk of trading not just the good parts of it. Trading is very unpredictable. Even some pros still lose from it. They just manage to recover it quickly because of their wide knowledge about trading. Yes, trading really gives you some good amount of profit but if you can't accept the risk of it and blame somebody who introduce you in trading because you lose then it is better to not try it at all.
BitcoinSupremo
Copper Member

Activity: 1442
Merit: 529

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 02:01:33 PM

I am doing it in the most risky way and I don't recommend it to anyone. I am gambling because I have good knowledge in sport betting. I am only playing with money I can afford to lose of course as in gambling chances are higher to lose it all rather than win.

Great way to make bitcoin is a way in which you don't risk anything in order to get bitcoin, i.e working for it. Offering your services for bitcoin if you have any skill or some goods which are highly sought after.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 02:10:39 PM

I am doing it in the most risky way and I don't recommend it to anyone. I am gambling because I have good knowledge in sport betting. I am only playing with money I can afford to lose of course as in gambling chances are higher to lose it all rather than win.

Great way to make bitcoin is a way in which you don't risk anything in order to get bitcoin, i.e working for it. Offering your services for bitcoin if you have any skill or some goods which are highly sought after.
That is good for you that you are good in sports betting and you analyze a game pretty well. I tried sports betting also but i think that is not the right one for me so i abandon that. As of now, i do a little gambling and that is called trading which is way more better for me than pure gambling. But as other said we have different knowledge to use in earning money.
masterkiller

Activity: 643
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 03:09:12 PM

That is good for you that you are good in sports betting and you analyze a game pretty well. I tried sports betting also but i think that is not the right one for me so i abandon that. As of now, i do a little gambling and that is called trading which is way more better for me than pure gambling. But as other said we have different knowledge to use in earning money.

Trading will give you good profits if you know how to play it well and it is surely better option in compare to gambling where everything is dependent only on luck so its better to divert ourselves towards trading in order to make good profits but risk factor will always be there even in trading.

▓▓▓▄             ▓▓▓▓
           ▓▓▀  ▀█▄        ▓▓▓   ▓▓
          ▓▓  ▓▄   ▀╗ ▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓ ▓▓
         ▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▄              ▓▓ ▓▓
        ▐▓▌ ▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄    ▓ ▓
        ▓▓  ▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╬╦   ▓▓▓
      ▄▓▓▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀ ▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╦  ▓▓▓
    ▄▓▓▀    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▄  ▀▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▓▓
   ▄▓▓▓▓  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀     ▓▓▓     ▀ ▀ ▄   ▓▓
    ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀             ▄     ▀▀  ▓▀
   ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▄▓▓▀ ▄▄▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄  ▓▓▓
  ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▌ ▀▀▓▓▓ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓  ▓▓
 ▐▓▌        ▀▀▓▌ ╟▀▓▓▌▐▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▓▓   ╔    ▓▓
 ███▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▐▓▓ ▓▄▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▄      ▓▓
           ▀▀▀█▄     ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄       ▓ ▓▓
                 ▀█▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  ▀     
                     ▄▄
BETFURY 
№1 I-GAMING PLATFORM
WITH BTC DIVIDENDS

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
     ▓▓▌  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓
 ▓▓▌ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▀ ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓ ▓ ▓  ▓▓▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▄▄▓▓ ▓▓  ▓▓█▌▓▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▀▓▓▄
▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▌▓   ▐▓ ▓▓▓▓ ▓▓ ▀███▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▀▀▀▓▓▄▓▓▓     ▀▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▄▓▓
                      ▀▓▓▀▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                        ▌▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                         ▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▓▀▀
                          ▀▀█▀▀▀▀
axorb

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 03:42:53 PM

Holding is good but it doesn't assure you success in long term as price may even go lower in future so in that case your holding will go in vain so its better to invest them in trading and try to grow them on regular basis as it will give you regular profits and its much better then simply holding them.
232drialf

Activity: 504

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 03:50:24 PM

Holding is good but it doesn't assure you success in long term as price may even go lower in future so in that case your holding will go in vain so its better to invest them in trading and try to grow them on regular basis as it will give you regular profits and its much better then simply holding them.

A lot way to make bitcoin like trading or maybe from gambling.
finity

Activity: 381

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 04:06:15 PM

A lot way to make bitcoin like trading or maybe from gambling.

Gambling never promises you profits as there are more chances of loosing money but I do agree that trading is a good way to earn bitcoins and there is also a risk of loosing money in trading but if you have sound knowledge of trading then you can reduce the level of risk.
Smoxer

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 04:21:13 PM

lol thank you i guess, alot of people talk diffrently about making bitcoin and regular money, they just dont see its the same
cyclotronmajesty

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 04:29:35 PM

lol thank you i guess, alot of people talk diffrently about making bitcoin and regular money, they just dont see its the same

No its not the same its easy to earn fiat money from your day job but its never easy to earn bitcoins as it will require great level of skills and there is also risk involved in earning bitcoins through trading as your decision may even go wrong so I think earning bitcoins is more difficult in compare to earning fiat money.

███  ███
    ███      ███
  ███          ███
███              ███

███              ███
  ███          ███
    ███      ███
      ███  ███

LANCECHAIN

║▮
║▮
║▮

▮║
▮║
▮║

║▮
║▮
║▮

▮║
▮║
▮║

▄▄████
                ▄▄▄████████▌
          ▄▄▄███████▀▄█████
     ▄▄█████████▀▀ ▄██████▌
▄▄███████████▀  ▄█████████
 ▀▀▀█████▀    ▄██████████▌
       ██   █████████████
        █▄ █████████████▌
        ▐█▄███▀▀████████
         ███▀    ▀▀████▌
                    ▀▀█

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄█████████
 █████▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐████
▐████
████████████
████████████
▐████
▐████
▐████
▐████
▐████
strunberg

Activity: 1330
Merit: 335

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2017, 06:35:56 PM

Making or earning bitcoins will depend on the skills that you hold and if you have any skills related to designing or encoding then you can earn higher amount of bitcoin regularly and that income will surely exceed then earning from signature campaign as people with technical skills are in more demand and there is also no risk of investing your money as you will get paid for the services that you offer and if you have some good capital for making an investment then you can also invest some of them in trading in order to make some quick money.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Mvaporis1961

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 06:45:42 PM

There are plenty of way's to make some Bitcoin,
First there are Faucets for the newbie's and there are also PTC site's,
And you could also earn it through some online work like captcha solving or joining in some signature campaign in this site,
(altair)

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 06:49:13 PM

And you could also earn it through some online work like captcha solving or joining in some signature campaign in this site,

Yeah I remember doing it when I was just new in this crypto currency,
I even tried investing in some HYIP and some cloudmining,
I also earn some in gambling and trading.
ashapasa

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 06:56:33 PM

Gambling and trading is better then putting money in Hyip or cloud mining sites where you will not get anything in long run and even if you loose in gambling or trading you will never have that feeling of getting cheated which is highly possible in those ponzi sites and in trading and gambling your profits or loss will depend on the moves that you make and if you are really good in it then you will be making some really good money out of it which will definitely higher then any other ways of earning bitcoins.
Ewinsane

Activity: 980
Merit: 523

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 07:11:20 PM

Gambling and trading is better then putting money in Hyip or cloud mining sites where you will not get anything in long run and even if you loose in gambling or trading you will never have that feeling of getting cheated which is highly possible in those ponzi sites and in trading and gambling your profits or loss will depend on the moves that you make and if you are really good in it then you will be making some really good money out of it which will definitely higher then any other ways of earning bitcoins.
i think trading is much more better than gambling because gambling is very much risky and i never go in gambling website i just trade bitcoin bitcoin and earning profit is a big amount and i still never face to risk so i prefer that trading is very much profitable.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  

Jump to: