Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:37:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 162 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WILL BITCOIN BE USED BY ALMOST EVERYONE IN 2022?  (Read 169486 times)
Schuyler

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 12:03:46 PM

It is said that bitcoin will destroy the fiat system but i believe that if this happens the world will change completly because banks and a lot of things will go out of market.

I don't  think if bitcoin can destroy the fiat system because the government and the bank will not allow it to happen. Yes, bitcoin will be used by everyone in 2022 because the more people in the world, there's  a greater chance that bitcoin recognize by everyone that wants to have extra income. And if one day it happens, as what you've said, all things will really change.
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 01:26:00 PM

It is said that bitcoin will destroy the fiat system but i believe that if this happens the world will change completly because banks and a lot of things will go out of market.
Thats not true thay bitcoin can destroy the fiat we all know that since the bitcoin began theres an fiat currency where we can sell or exchange our coins into physical money that we need to expense everyday to live we need foods and other things in life
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 03:13:32 PM

Thats not true thay bitcoin can destroy the fiat we all know that since the bitcoin began theres an fiat currency where we can sell or exchange our coins into physical money that we need to expense everyday to live we need foods and other things in life
Beating fiat by the bitcoin is impossible. How can bitcoin defeat the fiat if it doesn't have a lot of users or at least 50% of the population use bitcoin? If ever that happen then it will be an additional point for bitcoin to have at least 0.1% of beating fiat because fiat is so powerful and nothing can defeat it. Bitcoin is just another currency and also type of investment.
CraigWrightBTC

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 03:24:49 PM

Yes agree with you, we need foods and other things in life must be bought with fiat currency
and right now bitcoin is suitable be considered as gold than currency for payment method,
bitcoin still will not be used almost every one in 2022 because with high fees transaction
bitcoin will not be used for payment method especially small amount of transaction.
tambok

Activity: 812
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 03:57:02 PM

Bitcoin will have some considerations before it can destroy fiat for which I think can never happen. We only have limited number of bitcoins I don't think it can supply all the demands. I love bitcoin but I don't want to fiat to not to exist. We both them need, we can use bitcoin as a way of investment but not to replace fiat.
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 04:37:39 PM

Bitcoin will have some considerations before it can destroy fiat for which I think can never happen. We only have limited number of bitcoins I don't think it can supply all the demands. I love bitcoin but I don't want to fiat to not to exist. We both them need, we can use bitcoin as a way of investment but not to replace fiat.

Bitcoin could never destroy fiat, banks just have too much of a power to let that happen. Well yes, the number is limited but if in the future, let's assume taht the bitcoin is worth 1mil, then you have 100 satoshis worth of 1$, therefore with 21mil of bitcoin, a lot can be done tbh.

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
Vikingr

Activity: 798

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 07:57:50 PM

I don't  think if bitcoin can destroy the fiat system because the government and the bank will not allow it to happen. Yes, bitcoin will be used by everyone in 2022 because the more people in the world, there's  a greater chance that bitcoin recognize by everyone that wants to have extra income. And if one day it happens, as what you've said, all things will really change.
You are right that the governments are supporting their fat so they will not leave fiat to be destroyed and bitcoin is also not a threat to fiat but it will only bring some convenience in the financial system. People will transact their money to any part of the world without any hurdle.
banbangfa

Activity: 189
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 06:16:17 AM

2022 is not far from now, it is only 5 years and can't happen miracles. Because many people don't  know what is bitcoin. Many people don't  need to use it. Many people don't  have care about bitcoin. I believe that the number of bitcoin users will be increased but not being used by everyone.

Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 672

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 06:26:43 AM

2022 is not far from now, it is only 5 years and can't happen miracles. Because many people don't  know what is bitcoin. Many people don't  need to use it. Many people don't  have care about bitcoin. I believe that the number of bitcoin users will be increased but not being used by everyone.

Yeah that is right even if Bitcoin has the numbers I don't think it destroy or even replace any Fiat currency. For many reasons like Bitcoin's value is based on Fiat which would be common sense without fiat its value would become zero. Also the government won't allow that to happen having a foreign currency take over their country is a big no for them. They will do everything to stop the power of Bitcoin has.
calkob

Activity: 1092
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 12:25:11 PM

I would find it very hard to believe that by the year 2022 everyone will be using bitcoin.  but i also would not be surprised to be wrong, given the remarkable pace at which bitcoin has already advanced.  I would say that by 2030 all governments in the world will be holding bitcoin and lightening networks will still allow everyday transactions also.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 12:40:54 PM

I would find it very hard to believe that by the year 2022 everyone will be using bitcoin.  but i also would not be surprised to be wrong, given the remarkable pace at which bitcoin has already advanced.  I would say that by 2030 all governments in the world will be holding bitcoin and lightening networks will still allow everyday transactions also.
Well banks can very well adopt btc also so i dont think that if ever that happens, banks will go out of market. And the way i understand this, it not that btc will be exclusively used by everyone by 2022. I think thats almost impossible but everyone may have held or used btc at least once then, thats a higher possibility

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Lucas*

Activity: 826

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 05:32:56 PM

i don't think that Bitcoin will be used by almost everyone in 2022 or in 2030 , it's not about when ! but it's about how bitcoin will be Knowed from almost of people ! the problem that bitcoin have many obstacle ,and most of people who use bitcoin now are younger , the oldest people don't know what means bitcoin or what is it or how they use it ! 
CoinFoxs
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1004

Campaign Management & Translation Service

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 06:14:54 PM

I don't agree with you, bitcoin will not gonna destroy fiat because fiat has stable price and bitcoin's price fluctuate so people trust more fiat because it is easy to use and accepted offline and banks will not go out of the market let say if bitcoin replace fiat then banks start accepting bitcoin so banks are still in the market no matters what happens in future.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3556
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 09:44:51 PM
Last edit: March 04, 2017, 12:37:58 PM by el kaka22

the governments are supporting their fat so they will not leave fiat to be destroyed and bitcoin is also not a threat to fiat but it will only bring some convenience in the financial system.
True, government will not sit ideal while the bitcoin becomes powerful and takes over the currency market, but I also think that it is not a threat it is more of an idea for governments and banks to learn from this new technology and apply it to make digital fiat similar to bitcoin that we can all use it freely.

People will transact their money to any part of the world without any hurdle.
This is the point where government will be worrying as it might lead to money laundry at any point of time. Still government will not be having any choices other than just watching how bitcoin is booming.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Pattart

Activity: 1190

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 11:45:42 PM

i don't think that Bitcoin will be used by almost everyone in 2022 or in 2030 , it's not about when ! but it's about how bitcoin will be Knowed from almost of people ! the problem that bitcoin have many obstacle ,and most of people who use bitcoin now are younger , the oldest people don't know what means bitcoin or what is it or how they use it ! 
I think bitcoin will spread naturally. either by word of mouth, or they find bitcoin on the television, or the media or the internet. bitcoin fact continues to spread but I agree that it is impossible bitcoin will have everyone user in 2022
Kidsgarter

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 11:58:06 AM

I think bitcoin will spread naturally. either by word of mouth, or they find bitcoin on the television, or the media or the internet. bitcoin fact continues to spread but I agree that it is impossible bitcoin will have everyone user in 2022

The main stream media have reported the rise of bitcoin quite a lot now. That will make people aware of the coin.
lordquanta

Activity: 770
Merit: 268

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 12:25:28 PM

Even if mainstream media from some countries is covering bitcoin, that does not mean it will be adopted by everyone.  There are scalability issue and as ETF raised concerns over the security. I wish more and more people should adopt bitcoin. There is long path of some 30 to 40 year for bitcoin to get near that state.
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 12:27:49 PM

I think it would be very difficult for bitcoin to have users all over the world in the very near future, I doubt even though 10 years to come. bitcoin development takes a long time #IMO
royalfestus

Activity: 2436
Merit: 516

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 12:44:42 PM

I hope the argument on bitcoin vs government should less be talk about. Observing the spread in countries shows government are trying not to be involved directly while creating the environment. Can anyone particularly say china and US government is involved in bitcoin? They just allow the environment for it, while it thrives. The financial institutions in the countries only try to regulate the price and use

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 12:46:28 PM

I would find it very hard to believe that by the year 2022 everyone will be using bitcoin.  but i also would not be surprised to be wrong, given the remarkable pace at which bitcoin has already advanced.  I would say that by 2030 all governments in the world will be holding bitcoin and lightening networks will still allow everyday transactions also.
I think it would be very difficult for bitcoin to have users all over the world in the very near future, I doubt even though 10 years to come. bitcoin development takes a long time #IMO
Yes it is true that bitcoin developments takes a long time to be done and it will takes at least  2-3 years to make it stable and well built for bitcoin but i think 10 years is very long for that development and i'm sure that 10 years for bitcoin is enough to make the whole word to use bitcoin because of its unique features and cheap prices especially on fees.
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 162 »
  Print  

Jump to: